Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Dating A Stingy Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Stingy Guy (18148 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / When You Are Dating A Stingy Man [see Photo] / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by toby4ever(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
freecocoa:
Please OP develop some shame and self esteem, I can lend you some as I'm seriously "shaming" on your behalf, kai!

If you can't even afford to make your own hair with your money, how can you care for someone else? I don't even know where to start with you, na wa o.

You are a fool sha oh, so you cannot Waka pass if you don't have any meaningful thing to say other than rain insults on stupid yourself.

were ni e
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by toby4ever(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
This girl na poverty dey worry you and It's obvious. He should recharge your fone, give you money for your hair, change your wardrobe. what's the use of your parents? Why do ya ladies feel it's your boyfriend's duty to provide all these for you. If your parents can't provide them for you then go and Stand in Festac! Your bf is suppose to do things on his own and not ask him. Thats where guys differ from one another cause some of us like giving willingly and others unwillingly buh that doesn't give ya the impetus to tax us. Lastly, girls asking for all these things you just mention are the ones who usually get fvcked cheaply for money, you beta reboot that ur brain and think straight b4 I classify you among the Un-loyal hoes.

I wonder why many of you ladies opening this type of provocative thread always hide ya Ugly faces. Maybe that's the reason a brother don't wanna spend on ya, coz ya ugly. Just saying undecided

You are a fool sha oh, so you cannot Waka pass if you don't have any meaningful thing to say other than rain insults on stupid yourself.

were ni e
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by freecocoa(f): 6:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
toby4ever:

were ni e
Why are you vexing na? It’s just the simple truth. If you need a man to do something before you make your hair, or buy recharge cards, then you are the problem, not the man. Fine the man might be stingy, still, the mindset that he should be responsible for those things is just wrong.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Wantedola(m): 2:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Marry if you Wan marry. Some men spend on holes in between your legs.
Some believe it's not worth it
Some will give you their world once na marry urna marry. From experience, most guys aren't stingy, just tired of being used, depositing in banks of no withdraw. They can help when you are need tho. But just to a minimal level.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 06, 2020
I love em
My type of guys undecided
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Kris25: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2020
Michelle55:
i dont tink men r stingy..they just dont wanna invest wrongly on women dat aint worth dia resources. men can b sooo loving nd generous to d ladies who truly deserve dem.

Infact.... you be one in a million. Tell them ooooo
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Shugavee(f): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2020
He doesn’t find u worthy
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Shugavee(f): 11:20am On Feb 06, 2020
freecocoa:
Why are you vexing na? It’s just the simple truth. If you need a man to do something before you make your hair, or buy recharge cards, then you are the problem, not the man. Fine the man might be stingy, still, the mindset that he should be responsible for those things is just wrong.
sadly even if u can do those things for urself !! But it’s ur man responsibility to change ur hair n update ur toiletries !! That’s the least man should do no matter what.. if not he doesn’t see u as his own
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2020
I want to start commenting on nairaland maybe hmmm lipsrsealed shocked sad wink
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by pmoye(m): 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
Aunty Not-Stingy. How much you don give your bf to buy recharge card, make his hair and change his wardrobe?

Or is there a law that says you must not give you guy something?

This your story just get k-leg sha. If a man likes you, he spends on you. And if he refuses to spend on you maybe you are one of the babes that think they are very smart.

Davido and Kizz Daniel will complete the dialogue for us

[Intro]
Loving You Na Scam O
(Oh I don try for your matter o)
It's Major Bangz

[Verse 1: Davido]
Every time wire me money (Shekpe)
Hello baby, have You sent it (Na wa)

You don't even know what you do to me
Shofe kolosho gba mula mi ni
Olomoge you be scammer
I dey follow you for back o
Baby you blow my mind, I no go lie

[Chorus]
See baby, if you want to leave, biko leave
No do shakara, no dey carry your shoulder o
As you see me so baby, na because of you I don kolo
See I don dey go, one ticket obodo oyibo

toby4ever:
dating a guy who wudnt wanna knw if u recharge ur fone,make ur hair,change ur wardrobe..even wen u tel him u wanna do dese tins he tells u he has a project...hrd tinz lik he wouldnt b lik dat wen he marries u,he doesnt wanna spend on a gal who wud leave him at d end of the day buh if u r his wife he wudnt b stingy to u..now i ask nairalanders,babes wud u date a guy lik dis? and generally would he change if he eventually marries her?..drop comments,no insults pls

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by pmoye(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2020
Did you read that from the Quran or from the Bible?
And what is your own responsibility to the man o Madam?
And what is your own responsibility to yourself if it's the man's job to take care of you? Are you handicapped in any way?

Wake up, most men don't want liabilities in their babes in this age. You either contribute meaningfully or get the f**k out. If a man marries a woman with entitlement mentality, if he dies and leaves children behind them go suffer and she go still return to her olosho work last last.

Shugavee:
sadly even if u can do those things for urself !! But it’s ur man responsibility to change ur hair n update ur toiletries !! That’s the least man should do no matter what.. if not he doesn’t see u as his own

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by pmoye(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2020
I love you already sis!
Best comment ever.
There is nothing wrong in a man spoiling his babe but that doesn't give any girl the right to be dependent on any man. No matter how generous that man is, anything can happen at anytime, and the woman should be able to sustain her's and her children's lives.

freecocoa:

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
Michelle55:
i dont tink men r stingy..they just dont wanna invest wrongly on women dat aint worth dia resources. men can b sooo loving nd generous to d ladies who truly deserve dem.
I couldn't agree more.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by pmoye(m): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2020
You are gorgeous! Both in speech and in looks.

MissGodOwn:

I couldn't agree more.
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 06, 2020
pmoye:
You are gorgeous! Both in speech and in looks.

Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by pmoye(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
You're welcome. embarassed
MissGodOwn:

Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by proclinician: 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
Shugavee:
He doesn’t find u worthy

Haha
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2020
Never!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Shugavee(f): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2020
pmoye:
Did you read that from the Quran or from the Bible?
And what is your own responsibility to the man o Madam?
And what is your own responsibility to yourself if it's the man's job to take care of you? Are you handicapped in any way?

Wake up, most men don't want liabilities in their babes in this age. You either contribute meaningfully or get the f**k out. If a man marries a woman with entitlement mentality, if he dies and leaves children behind them go suffer and she go still return to her olosho work last last.

broke Men anthem,, I need not argue with you , I know ur type
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by pmoye(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2020
Broke grin grin grin
See this Olosho calling me broke.
Shugavee:
broke Men anthem,, I need not argue with you , I know ur type
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Ramsak1: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2020
God
You have sense..
Michelle55:
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 29, 2022
toby4ever:
dating a guy who wudnt wanna knw if u recharge ur fone,make ur hair,change ur wardrobe..even wen u tel him u wanna do dese tins he tells u he has a project...hrd tinz lik he wouldnt b lik dat wen he marries u,he doesnt wanna spend on a gal who wud leave him at d end of the day buh if u r his wife he wudnt b stingy to u..now i ask nairalanders,babes wud u date a guy lik dis? and generally would he change if he eventually marries her?..drop comments,no insults pls
Zonefree can u imagine the entitlement mentality wayback since 2014.. grin
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by jeff1607(m): 5:51am On Dec 30, 2022
Niftkid:

By now it the sense of entitlement should have either stopped or upgraded to something else
Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by imagrg(m): 6:13am On Dec 30, 2022
It's been upgraded.
Even wives now do hookup.
Niftkid:

Re: Dating A Stingy Guy by ColonelMichael: 9:35pm On Feb 08
toby4ever:

OP, you don marry?

if you were 25 in 2014, you are 35 now, chasing menopause like it stole your left kidney.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? / 12-year-old Pregnant Girl Shares Photos With Her Baby Daddy Says She Is Proud / Is It Proper For A Guy To Buy Panties As A Gift For A Female Friend ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.