Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Is This Magun? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Magun? (9355 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Magun? by Kweenisha: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2008
deepzone or anybody abeg help me na
what the fried chicken is magun?
I've never heard of this.
What is it,where is it bought and how does it work
Re: Is This Magun? by galatico(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
I don't think its magun cuz if it is magun if she cheats the guy in question would somersault 3 times and pass on to Hell Fire.
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
RedHotChic:

Who knows what she is going through in the hands of her husband? Women cheat with good and viable reason but men are just plain dogs tongue
And I would be very stupid to conclude that women are plain bitches. . . . However with someone like you, it is so easy to come to such a conclusion. undecided tongue

Kweenisha:

deepzone  or anybody abeg help me na
Magun simply means: Do not climb or mount. grin

It is a deep and potent African Charm oftentimes inserted into a woman by her husband or lover to deal with the woman if suspected of banging another man.

There are various brands of Magun. The most common and well known ones are the types where once a woman has been given magun unknowingly, and she meets the her sexual partner to mate, the partner after climbing the woman and getting his sexual satisfaction, passes on to the yonder either through somersaulting, drinking a whole geepee tank full of water cheesy till he bursts off, peeing without stopping till he begins to pee out blood and passes on, barking like a deranged dog and cannot sleep for days, loses his senses and reasoning faculty, coughing etc.
Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
Kweenisha:

deepzone  or anybody abeg help me na

KarmaMod (f)

Quote from: Kweenisha on Today at 06:11:55 PM
karma please educate me what is magun and where does it come from?

Lol you should watch the movie Magun/Thunderbolt. Most of it is in English/subtitled. It's interesting. Lead actress is Igbo I believe

That aside, apparently it's a kind of curse/juju placed on a woman by the husband(always on the wife, eh? that's Naija for you) anyway it's a way to know if his wife has been faithful/unfaithful. The wife USUALLY doesnt know that she has it placed on her. anyway if she sleeps with another man aside from the husband, the person she sleeps with dies/goes crazy/starts acting weird and that's how they know she's been getting it outside.

smiley
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2008
Kweenisha:

deepzone or anybody abeg help me na

Didnt I reply you?
Re: Is This Magun? by MrCrackles(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2008
Kweenisha:

deepzone  or anybody abeg help me na

You can buy a "conc" one in Ekiti State cheesy

Goodluck
Re: Is This Magun? by inbox(m): 9:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
@sistawoman
is ur friend also a nigerian and again u really need 2 talk 2 ha if she's ur frnd as u claim.
if it aint wrking,then it aint wrking. there's absolutely no need 2 push the union further in deciet, with all the insecurities involved i wonder why she insists in continuing the xtra curricular marital affair. she can help us all in preventing the world from having one more HIV infected child.

As 4 the pains i really dont know what 2 say but methinks she should try a professional gynaecologist and if he is either unable 2 detect what tha prob is then there is actually the hand of god her hubby,.

Solution = Repentance.
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Goodluck

*waka* angry
Re: Is This Magun? by sillyboy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ Topic.

Is "magun" potent across Atlantic and Pacific? I was told that any "jazz" flown across the ocean will lose it's potency.
Perhaps it was done here.

Moreover, I only think the cheat of a woman is only disturbed by fact that she did something she shouldnt have done. Let her insert something else apart from a manliness and see if she's still gonna feel the pain. If she does, then it is magun grin

All she have to do is to sleep with 7 mad men, 7 down syndrome guys and 7 baboons. . .thereafter, the pain will. . . phew. . .go away.
Re: Is This Magun? by Kweenisha: 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2008
Nigerians and juju
tufiakwa.
I don't believe in that magun nonsense.
no man can insert anything anywhere.
why is the thing killing the lover and not the cheating woman?
Re: Is This Magun? by Kweenisha: 9:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Goodluck

maybe that's why I never heard of it grin
I've never been to Ekiti ROFL.
magun indeed.
Re: Is This Magun? by 4Play(m): 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2008
I tell una say Karma Mod and Morenike stuff their chests with magun, una no believe me. Those Ekiti women, I dey fear them o. sad
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
4 Play:

I tell una say Karma Mod and Morenike stuff their chests with magun, una no believe me. Those Ekiti women, I dey fear them o.  sad

Go stick with the flat chested ones ones from other states abi?

where's Funmi to marry you? I'll be maid of honor  cheesy
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
Kweenisha:

why is the thing killing the lover and not the cheating woman?

Husband rather deal with her on his own
Re: Is This Magun? by 4Play(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2008
So una believe this Magun nonsense? Bunch of superstitious naifs.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
4 Play:

So una believe this Magun nonsense? Bunch of superstitious naifs.

I dont know what else it could be that would cause such a thing in her.

She does not walk around in pain just pain when sexing her husband. she has not had sex with the guy in question in like a week.

When this pain stops she is going to try a different guy. This girl is a glutton for pushment.
Re: Is This Magun? by Sauron1: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
Pataki:

And I would be very stupid to conclude that women are plain bitches. . . . However with someone like you, it is so easy to come to such a conclusion. undecided tongue
Magun simply means: Do not climb or mount. grin

If the woman stays on top or if u shag her in doggy-style position, u will not catch magun!!!
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
~Sauron~:

If the woman stays on top or if u shag her in doggy-style position, u will not catch magun!!!

But dont you mount her doggie style?
Re: Is This Magun? by MrCrackles(m): 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
sistawoman:

But don't you mount her doggie style?

grin grin u r really a nutcase!!
Re: Is This Magun? by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
sistawoman:

But don't you mount her doggie style?

As a precaution, u shouldn't
Never stay on top of a woman u suspect might be laced with Magun.
No matter how much she begs to be mounted, ignore her. grin
Re: Is This Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 12:09am On Dec 02, 2008
The claims people make regarding magun are only as true as Santa Clause living in the Arctic North Pole.

Magun is simply an instrument of fear used by men in south-western Nigeria to ensure that the "joys of extramarital sex" are only enjoyed by the menfolks.

Questions for those who believe in this fairy-tale:
1. If magun is real, how come it's only used on a cheating wife?
2. How about the philandering husbands? Any such charms to catch them?
3. If such charms exist, how come it is rarely heard about despite the fact that the men cheat way more than the women?
4. If such charms don't exist, does it mean the culture is only interested in catching cheating wives?
5. What sort of culture is it that leaves a man to philander at will but subject the cheating wife (and her lover) to a horrible fate?

Like all other aspects of the fraud called juju, the main purpose is usually to instill fear among an intimidated populace, with the weak in the society used as scapegoats - women are witches, children are witches, but the men must be feared for their "powers". Total rubbish!

Juju remains the longest-running fraud in Nigeria!
Re: Is This Magun? by chika98: 12:56am On Dec 02, 2008
Oh so this is what Magun is??
Re: Is This Magun? by Hauwa1: 2:39am On Dec 02, 2008
Richy,

please tell them! magun ko masun ni. Juju all the way to wonderland. the mind is a terrible thing to waste.

the lady might be suffering from guilty conscience. i can believe sistawoman because AA women tell their personal story. not a biggie to tell you they shag 10 men while still married.
Re: Is This Magun? by Cayon(f): 3:53am On Dec 02, 2008
Am telling you, reading this thread send shivers and chills down my spine. This is scary

Note to my Diary

Dear Diary

After reading this thread my hopes of dating a Nigerian has gone through the window. Like the saying, when poverty comes through the door loves flies straight through the window. Saying this, don't think I'll EVER date a Nigerian because I don't want no one work magun or cast a spell on me.

signed Scared
12/1/08
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 3:54am On Dec 02, 2008
Oh get over yourself, Cayon.
Re: Is This Magun? by LoveAlways(f): 3:56am On Dec 02, 2008
Anyway the friend is not me and she is AA.  He has been cheating on her for 3 years now and she on him.  It seemed as if their marriage was back on track when he went to Nigeria and things seemed to be much betta.  But alas the cheating started back not long after the MIL arrived.  Now the MIL is due to leave on the 14th and both people are happy to see her go.  The husband because of TMI to revil here and the wife because the mom reports her movements to him.

Well like Richy said, magun is a myth.  The sentence above in bold caught my eye.  They have both been cheating (probably unprotected) for several years.  Your friend should probably go for a GYN visit and she should test for STDs.

Vaginal pain during intercourse is caused by various other reasons like; atrophy (depending on her age),  urethritis (inflamation of the urethra), anxiety (maybe she is nervous from all the cheating she's been doing - laughing).  If she is no longer sexually attracted to him, she may suffer from inadequate lubrication and so on.  

This girl is a glutton for pushment.

She's starting to sound like a LovePeddler, actually.  -- laughing  Why are you telling all of her bizwax?  lol
Re: Is This Magun? by Cayon(f): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

Oh get over yourself, Cayon.
I love you too
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 4:24am On Dec 02, 2008
Magun loves you too grin
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 4:40am On Dec 02, 2008
um, should the young Nigerian ladies still follow the advice of sistawoman and her friend here?

am not too sure what this thread is about anyway (is it pro or anti magun/extramarital sex), but i seem to recall a thread where all naija women were sternly warned to follow sistawoman's example.

i believe some dudes almost gave themselves a heart attack at the thought of these wayward and headstrong nigerian women?

just asking. The dudes are strangely quiet and there seems to be a deafening silence as regards this burning question.
Re: Is This Magun? by na2day2(m): 7:11am On Dec 02, 2008
@ sistawoman

please tell your friend to keep cheating on her hubby bcuz pain is so cool. all the awe stories we hear on NL, we should open a movie industry that will tap into this gold mine, what say u seun? grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Magun? by na2day2(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2008
come on don't be irrational, i am a nigerian and i don't know what magum means [s]***looking at my village babalawo with the wink***[/s], so lets hook up and u will never regret the experience  wink

Cayon:

Am telling you, reading this thread send shivers and chills down my spine.  This is scary

Note to my Diary

Dear Diary

After reading this thread my hopes of dating a Nigerian has gone through the window.  Like the saying, when poverty comes through the door loves flies straight through the window.  Saying this, don't think I'll EVER date a Nigerian because I don't want no one work magun or cast a spell on me.  

signed Scared
12/1/08

Re: Is This Magun? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 02, 2008
KarmaMod (f)
NY

Re: Is This Magun?
« #74 on: Today at 06:03:26 »

Are you saying men arent guilty of worse, Timmy?

No but most of it comes from the woman. whether you agree or not. thats jsut the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

How To Toast A Girl With Yoruba / Look At What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Phone / Huge Sea Lion Enters Into A Fish Market And Begs For Fishes. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.