Stats: 3,162,216 members, 7,849,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:19 AM

Is This Magun? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Magun? (9356 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Magun? by JJYOU: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2008
which tribe does magun in naija?
Re: Is This Magun? by MrCrackles(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2008
Easybaby:

@poster,
your story is untrue shocked sad angry

Very untrue

Sistawoman this is another massive pack full of lies grin

More like cooked up and sordid fantasies!!
Re: Is This Magun? by Seun(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2008
She went to the doctor and nothing was wrong but there was pain when anything was inserted
All this Magun silliness is a result of one doctor's incompetence. Let her find a better doctor please.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2008
whatever90:

oh yeah,now this is d power of magun,she will continue testing until she ends up in her grave,which is pretty soon undecided

I cant believe that they are both caught up in this cycle of cheating on each other but alas that is their marriage.  She asked me to ask yall the question and that all I am doing.

All i know is that my husband is aware of both of their cheating ways and we have started to distance ourselves from both of them.  I dont want her husband influencing my husband and vis versa.
Re: Is This Magun? by MrCrackles(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
Seun:

All this Magun silliness is a result of one doctor's incompetence. Let her find a better doctor please.

Maybe they can try Dr Abalaka!! grin

He his immensely competent
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
JJYOU:

which tribe does magun in naija?
Does this have any relevance to the topic? undecided

All these tribalism bigots sef.
Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
smooooooth:

no. women cheat, but will never admit it

so they need the magun. not men.

infact  i am going to start a campaign

for all men to put magun on their wives. tongue

Women cheat, men cheat. Asking only one gender to use "magun" is plain bollox! undecided lipsrsealed

@ topic
I still insist she has a Sexually Transmitted Infection, please tell her to get a second opinion. undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 4:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Women cheat, men cheat. Asking only one gender to use "magun" is plain bollox! undecided lipsrsealed

@ topic
I still insist she has a Sexually Transmitted Infection, please tell her to get a second opinion. undecided

Her and I both have combed thru the symptoms of STD's and cant find one that you get 1. wearing a condom and 2. stop effecting you after 2 weeks.
Re: Is This Magun? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2008
Seun:

Seun no be Yoruba name? How can you think Magun is not real It's 100% real and @ Post you dont need to ask further questions, it is Magun.

And I'll say the man's a very nice man, that's a fairly light consequence. I inted to make my husband go crazy if he ever cheats on me angry tongue
Re: Is This Magun? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
Thats not the way magun works jare. . .

Its either the man somersaults and dies after having sex with the woman or some other stuffs, but not this. . .

I think she's got a disease, maybe the doctor did a widal test and didn't get any result as a result of inaccuracy. She needs to get to a competent Gynecologist. . . Haba! Must everything be subjected to spiritualism? No wonders babalawos have ladies as 90% of their clients. . . shits! tongue
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2008
Sounds like a UTI.

Obviously the other dude is *longer* than her husband, hence the problem returning each time.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2008
KarmaMod:

Sounds like a UTI.

Obviously the other dude is *longer* than her husband, hence the problem returning each time.

Funny thing is the other dude is smaller than her husband. But UTI does not fit either. Her pain is only on the inside of her virgina, only during intercourse, only until her walls are really wet and last no longer than 2 weeks.
Re: Is This Magun? by MrCrackles(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
KarmaMod:

Sounds like a UTI.

Asaro what is UTI?! cheesy
Re: Is This Magun? by debosky(m): 4:51pm On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

Asaro what is UTI?! cheesy

Na the thing wey dey worry your yekini - urinary tract infection grin grin
Re: Is This Magun? by JJYOU: 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2008
Pataki:

Does this have any relevance to the topic? undecided

All these tribalism bigots sef.
you just bag yourself a tribalist bigot badge. what is the matter with you and why cant you answer a simple question?
Re: Is This Magun? by MrCrackles(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2008
debosky:

Na the thing wey dey worry your yekini - urinary tract infection grin grin

Omo u don miss road, my YEKINI no get any wahala!!

Na man o war, called upon, rearing and ready to go!! grin grin grin
Re: Is This Magun? by bacterium(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2008
Any woman cheating the husband is smelling LovePeddler lady. They need to shoot her or beat her nicely. WTF? You people have no shame. This is why I like the men better.
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2008
sistawoman:

Funny thing is the other dude is smaller than her husband.

How would you know this? He's irritating her cervix hence the pain so he's most likely longer. Husband is probably thicker.
Re: Is This Magun? by MrCrackles(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

Any woman cheating the husband is smelling LovePeddler lady. They need to shoot her or beat her nicely. WTF? You people have no shame. This is why I like the men better.

shocked shocked shocked

backyard and fudge packing bruva?!
Re: Is This Magun? by jgirl3: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
bacterium:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I love the idea of Magun on a serious note. It provides room for entertainment. However, my issue is that there should be Magun for men too. If that was possible. . . kai kai kai! It would be a wonderfully more interesting world.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 5:03pm On Dec 01, 2008
MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked

backyard and fudge packing bruva?!

Brash he just wants attention.

He does this on many threads trying to get attention. First it was the nigerian women he wanted now it is the men. Just ignore him like I do.
Re: Is This Magun? by Deshannel(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2008
If na magun the bobo(lover) 4 don die since.  grin grin
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2008
sounds more like STD  in my opinion.

So the lady is describing and comparing her husband's p**nis with the lover's own? And giving the juicy details of her extramarital trysts?

nice.
Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2008
sistawoman:

Funny thing is the other dude is smaller than her husband. But UTI does not fit either. Her pain is only on the inside of her virgina, only during intercourse, only until her walls are really wet and last no longer than 2 weeks.

So tey she tell you who long pass between her husband and her lover? You lie sistawoman, you lie!!!! angry angry angry

Jeez, now I have just been officially irritated. undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by tkb417(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
@ Topic,

This is the magun called the Gbono FeliFeli version.    It is mild but yet potential for easy death. It is designed that the woman will continually want the manliness of another man rather than of her husband till she dies from it. If she ever desires that of her husband, it will be a burning sensation unto her. No amount of lab check under the microscope can discover this Gbono feli-feli magun.

Tell her to keep enjoying the prick of another man, it will be sweet unto her now till she passes on.
grin grin grin kai u funny

Poster
no be magun. if to say na magun the guy go don kpeme
as for the itchy itchy part, that one na semi HIV she get. I just asked my Doctor friend,he said probably na the early stages of HIV be that
so tell the gurl to brace up for some hard times cool cool
Re: Is This Magun? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

So tey she tell you who long pass between her husband and her lover? You lie sistawoman, you lie!!!! angry angry angry

Jeez, now I have just been officially irritated. undecided

Yea and highly suspicious!!

@ Sistawoman: [size=4pt]How come you know all the little details in this story[/size] undecided undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
tpia:

So the lady is describing and comparing her husband's p**nis with the lover's own? And giving the juicy details of her extramarital trysts?

nice.

We were really good friends and she has not noticed the distance i keep putting between us.  It is like she likes to brag and whenever hubby and I would have our disagreements her advice was to get a BF on the side and that will make everything nice between hubby and I.  

But I love him too much to ever want to hurt him in this way.  I love my marriage too much to ever want to loose it this way.  I love my life too much to ever want my head chopped off.  Plus above all I am always the "good girl" and never want to do anything to cause that imange to be tainted.  He he he!!!
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2008
sistawoman:

We were really good friends and she has not noticed the distance i keep putting between us. It is like she likes to brag and whenever hubby and I would have our disagreements her advice was to get a boyfriend on the side and that will make everything nice between hubby and I.

But I love him too much to ever want to hurt him in this way. I love my marriage too much to ever want to loose it this way. I love my life too much to ever want my head chopped off. Plus above all I am always the "good girl" and never want to do anything to cause that imange to be tainted. He he he!!!

dont your ears kind of burn at certain types of juicy details? Just wondering, because I dont understand how someone could feel comfortable describing the length of different p**nises when they arent employed in a condom factory.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2008
Ujujoan:

Yea and highly suspicious!!

@ Sistawoman: [size=4pt]How come you know all the little details in this story[/size] undecided undecided

I know it all because i helped her research it.  She was scared to dealth that the condom broke (although with the way she was scared I think there was no condom to start with), that she may have gotten something that could go back to him.  We looked and read and read and read and I had her tell me over again what it felt like.

I know all the details because to help her i have to know all the details.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 5:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
tpia:

don't your ears kind of burn at certain types of juicy details? Just wondering, because I don't understand how someone could feel comfortable describing the length of different p**nises when they arent employed in a condom factory.

I dont know the exact size of the each manliness but i do know that hubby is bigger then this guy but has not always been the case in the past.
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2008
sistawoman:

W I would have our disagreements her advice was to get a boyfriend on the side a

Is she the one that advised you to do the same with the first hubby? 
Re: Is This Magun? by bacterium(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2008
The story is about sistawomen not any friend.  angry  angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Why Is A Typical Nigerian So Pessimistic About True Love? / Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture) / I Slept With My Bf Best Fried

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51