Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,141 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

Is This Magun? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Magun? (9353 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Magun? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 02, 2008
You people will never believe me that this thing happening to this lady is not natural and not medical issue. it is coming from the guy banging her outside. he dont want the lady to live him so that they can continue enjoying himself or because he want her to live her husband for him. not even coming from the husband. let her repent and stick to her husband forever or else,
Re: Is This Magun? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 02, 2008
@ sisterwoman

Yes your hubby has ask you move away from your friend. he's right. but remeber a friend in need is a friend indeed. she's your friend right before you know your hubby. what you'll do is that just be careful with the friend dont let your husband know anything about the issue again. continue, talk to her. Good luck cool
Re: Is This Magun? by farotika(m): 11:07am On Dec 02, 2008
@ poster,

From ur description of ur friend's ailment, it shows that hers is a clear case of magun though different from the generally known ones.

This type of magun works in such a way that she will always desire (as a result of this "heat" or "itching"wink to have sex with different men. It will come to an extent that she will not be able wait a minute without someone digging her honey-well. Eventually, she will strip herself naked and start behaving funny.

My Advice:

Let her go to her supposed husband and confess all her atrocities before her MIL leaves. Who knows there may be a remedy to her problem.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

um, should the young Nigerian ladies still follow the advice of sistawoman and her friend here?

am not too sure what this thread is about anyway (is it pro or anti magun/extramarital sex), but i seem to recall a thread where all naija women were sternly warned to follow sistawoman's example.

i believe some dudes almost gave themselves a heart attack at the thought of these wayward and headstrong nigerian women?

just asking. The dudes are strangely quiet and there seems to be a deafening silence as regards this burning question.

What example am i setting here lets examaine it for you:

I have told my friend she should stop cheating on her husband.
I have asked NL about possible Magun infection.
I have started to distance myself from her because of her cheating ways.

I am still not sure what the Bleep was the point to your post. is that you need to get your posting stats up. READ THE bleeping THREAD NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2008
sistawoman:

What example am i setting here lets examaine it for you:

I have told my friend she should stop cheating on her husband.
I have asked NL about possible Magun infection.
I have started to distance myself from her because of her cheating ways.

I am still not sure what the Bleep was the point to your post. is that you need to get your posting stats up. READ THE bleeping THREAD NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!

hey, no need to get ghetto here- this has been a civilized discussion so far. So keep your street fighting skills to yourself.

I believe my question was directed at the Nigerian guys? Have you morphed into one?

not to mention I think you're more into voodoo than this so called husband of yours you keep lying about.
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2008
farotika:

Let her go to her supposed husband and confess all her atrocities before her MIL leaves.

Stop lying
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2008
Timmmy:

You people will never believe me that this thing happening to this lady is not natural and not medical issue. it is coming from the guy banging her outside. he don't want the lady to live him so that they can continue enjoying himself or because he want her to live her husband for him. not even coming from the husband. let her repent and stick to her husband forever or else,

big lie.

its STD, pure and simple.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

hey, no need to get ghetto here- this has been a civilized discussion so far. So keep your street fighting skills to yourself.

I believe my question was directed at the Nigerian guys? Have you morphed into one?

not to mention I think you're more into voodoo than this so called husband of yours you keep lying about.

This thread was about her husband and her cheating and not my husband. Again please read the thread or ask for synopsis.

I dont want to jump to conclusions here but are in implying that my hubby does not exist?
Re: Is This Magun? by debosky(m): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2008
Am telling you, reading this thread send shivers and chills down my spine. This is scary

Note to my Diary

Dear Diary

After reading this thread my hopes of dating a Nigerian has gone through the window. Like the saying, when poverty comes through the door loves flies straight through the window. Saying this, don't think I'll EVER date a Nigerian because I don't want no one work magun or cast a spell on me.

signed Scared
12/1/08

Ko iranu e lo sigbo jare!

Talo fe fe Akata tele? cheesy

According to farotika, this is a magun variant - symptoms start with itching or heat in the genital area, followed by excessive sexual desire and the constant need to copulate, ending with some form of insanity.

Can anyone else confirm if this kind of magun exists?
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2008
sistawoman:

This thread was about her husband and her cheating and not my husband. Again please read the thread or ask for synopsis.

I don't want to jump to conclusions here but are in implying that my hubby does not exist?

are you okay?

whether your husband exists or not, what's it to me? Am I the one telling you to post your fake life stories on the internet?

Yoruba husband ko, Chinese gigolo ni.
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
tpia:

are you okay?

whether your husband exists or not, what's it to me? Am I the one telling you to post your fake life stories on the internet?

Yoruba husband ko, Chinese gigolo ni.

I am great, have a bit of cold but thanks for asking.

What have i done to you that you would call me a lier in an open forum? Is it because I asked you to read first before responding? Is it because you have lost all faith in good, responsible, loving and caring Nigerian men? Is it that you are a tad bit jealous that I snagged a good one? Is it because I wear my love for my Nigerian man on my sleeve and have no problem telling anyone that will listen or read what a great man he is? Is it because you wish you could be me? Is it because my user name is mentioned more than yours?

Or maybe I am delusional and took too much cold medicine this morning.

Either way they have people that you can see for your problems. I am very good at internet research and can find you a doctor there in New Zealand, anything to help a fellow NL out. Just let me know what i can do to help. Pale (sp) about the cussing before.
Re: Is This Magun? by Akinagirl(f): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2008
Lol, Nairaland is not going to kill me.

I honestly don't belieive in voodoo, actually this is the first time im hearing of magun, as im not nigerian, but It seems like an old wise tale to stop wives from being wayward. I think she might have an STD and she needs to really get it checked out. You said before that they are both cheating on one another, they should both go get tested, are they trying to do each other in?
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2008
sistawoman:

What have i done to you that you would call me a lier in an open forum? Is it because I asked you to read first before responding? Is it because you have lost all faith in good, responsible, loving and caring Nigerian men? Is it that you are a tad bit jealous that I snagged a good one? Is it because I wear my love for my Nigerian man on my sleeve and have no problem telling anyone that will listen or read what a great man he is? Is it because you wish you could be me? Is it because my user name is mentioned more than yours?

Or maybe I am delusional and took too much cold medicine this morning.

Either way they have people that you can see for your problems. I am very good at internet research and can find you a doctor there in New Zealand, anything to help a fellow NL out. Just let me know what i can do to help. Pale (sp) about the cussing before.

@ bolded- look at this one.

same old statement every time. Shouldnt you have come up with a new response by now?

Most naija men don't like boring women. Though this  pie in the sky "husband" of yours seems to have eaten some jazz from your pot. Who's jazz is greater- yours or his- is still up for debate.

Boring isnt hip. Redefine yourself. If possible. grin

Continue talking to yourself here instead of serving your "husband". Or maybe you're busy with your nairaland "husbands" for now.
Re: Is This Magun? by na2day2(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ tpia

if u r not here to help the woman get a clarity of wat went down with her friend then waka far and stop making a fool of urself. its ok to yab folks as long as the yabbing makes sense but some of u are so obsessed with attacking sistawoman u dont even think b4 u switch to attack mode. read the post b4 saying anything and stop acting stupid angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Is This Magun? by zheroes(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2008
@ topic

Is it a form of Magun? No. she has been sexually infected. Sexually Transmitted Infection.
may be from her husband /fling

and why this curiousity about MAGUN ? hmm, hmmm grin
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 4:27am On Dec 03, 2008
Kai grin

the whole "are you jealous of me" responses are so juvenile sista and this is why some os us get on your case. Since when would any sane Naija female be jealous of a greencard marriage? Wanna have a verbal fight go ahead but dont say stupid shit like that
Re: Is This Magun? by farotika(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2008
@tpia & Karmamod

U gurls should help if u can and if not; leave that poor lady alone. HABA!
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2008
tpia:

@ bolded- look at this one.

same old statement every time. Shouldnt you have come up with a new response by now?

Most naija men don't like boring women. Though this  pie in the sky "husband" of yours seems to have eaten some jazz from your pot. Who's jazz is greater- yours or his- is still up for debate.

Boring isnt hip. Redefine yourself. If possible. grin

Continue talking to yourself here instead of serving your "husband". Or maybe you're busy with your nairaland "husbands" for now.

I seriously do not like going after peeps on a faceless forum and castigating them at whatever time and opportunity it arises. I deliberately decided to let you be on the culture thread seeing that you were already beginning to weep like a 6months old baby deprived of suckling her mother's breast.

If her story is a sham, what is your point of posting? Hit the ignore button and move on, or better still look for a good dongayaro tree and begin to eat it like a termite (go and bu igi je) if her story worries your idiotic senses.

I wonder how you simply live your real life if you are so much filled with hate when people post on a cyber forum.
Re: Is This Magun? by Moyola(f): 11:58am On Dec 03, 2008
uhhm
Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2008
I can't believe that in this century, people are still questioning the existence of "magun". undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by AmakaOne(f): 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
@Sistawoman, I think this may help answer some of your questions.

If you really want to dig deeper into this magun of a thing get in touch with richylaw, he seems to be quite conversant with this stuff.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-35123.32.html
Re: Is This Magun? by KarmaMod(f): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
spikedcylinder:

I can't believe that in this century, people are still questioning the existence of "magun". undecided

shey because they havent placed it on you

yet tongue
Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

Kai grin

the whole "are you jealous of me" responses are so juvenile sista

It was sarcasm.
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
indeed. grin   grin
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2008
na2day?:

@ tpia

if u r not here to help the woman get a clarity of what went down with her friend then waka far and stop making a fool of yourself. its ok to yab folks as long as the yabbing makes sense but some of u are so obsessed with attacking sistawoman u don't even think before u switch to attack mode. read the post before saying anything and stop acting stupid angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ bolded:

abi oh.

some of us just like to pick on poor ol' helpless defenceless sistawoman because we're so jealous of her happy married life and her good husbands on nairaland and elsewhere. It hurts the more because we cant get a man due to our bad character.  oh we wish we could be sistawoman. cry

all these idiots wey woman don mortgage them brain with jazz.

serves em right anyway. na karma wan catch them. grin
Re: Is This Magun? by Jodesky(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2008
tpia:

, all these idiots wey woman don mortgage them brain with jazz.

serves em right anyway. na karma wan catch them. grin

Hey dumbie, what exactly is your problem with this poster? What local language do you understand (you are certainly a failure with English) so that we get a NLander to translate to you?. You have exhibited your total ignorance and sickmindedness with your unwarranted jibes at the poster.
Must you always open your sewage-mouth into every matter. Why not read, then get someone translate into a language you understand, then react , when your senses are still in place rather than vent your personal frustrations on this site. You stink as much as your vituperations.
Go and get your manners (of speech) polished. You have been too sequestered away from civilisation, hence your complete lack of decorum.
Re: Is This Magun? by spikedcylinder: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2008
KarmaMod:

shey because they havent placed it on you

yet tongue

Anyone who laces me with "magun" would get feedback from his mother! angry angry

tongue
Re: Is This Magun? by lammie01: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2008
@sisterwoman

We like you carry on with the goodwork to your husband. I really liked some of the duties you posted on some other topic i think the issue was obama and his wife. You listed some good duties you carry out as a loving wife.

Thumbs up!!!!
Re: Is This Magun? by debosky(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2008
Jodesky:

Hey dumbie, what exactly is your problem with this poster? What local language do you understand (you are certainly a failure with English) so that we get a NLander to translate to you?. You have exhibited your total ignorance and sickmindedness with your unwarranted jibes at the poster.
Must you always open your sewage-mouth into every matter. Why not read, then get someone translate into a language you understand, then react , when your senses are still in place rather than vent your personal frustrations on this site. You stink as much as your vituperations.
Go and get your manners (of speech) polished. You have been too sequestered away from civilisation, hence your complete[b] lack of decorum[/b].

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Who talk say nairalanders nor sabi grammar??  cheesy

Abeg Tpia cool down o, you've become very aggressive these days, hope all is well.  undecided

Can we just get a magun expert to sort this out one way or the other??
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 5:15pm On Dec 03, 2008
debosky:

shocked shocked grin grin grin

Who talk say nairalanders nor sabi grammar?? cheesy

Abeg Tpia cool down o, you've become very aggressive these days, hope all is well. undecided

Can we just get a magun expert to sort this out one way or the other??

In what way have i become more aggressive?

I've always been outspoken as far as i know.

But really, people are taking this sistawoman crap too far.

Imagine someone coming on here to boast about extramarital affairs and the same set of ignoramuses who were telling naija women to worship her on another thread, are silent on this one. That's a very useless mentality.

this is the kind of woman all players deserve, for real. Make them wife wash her toto inside their vegetable stew.
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2008
Jodesky:

Go and get your manners (of speech) polished. You have been too sequestered away from civilisation, hence your complete lack of decorum.

where did this monkey come from, and if you're a man, why disguise yourself under a new id?

your mother stinks doesnt mean all women stink, sorry. cheesy

i know you thought otherwise. cheesy

in fact, me sef I get problem for not checking people out before responding to their posts.  See the kind of person I'm responding to:

Jodesky:

My dad is a Babalawo so I know about all these things. Magun can only work on the skin, so what ever device that can protect the skin will certainly prevent Magun from working.
Please ride on brother, with condom , there can't be Magun.

However, should the device(condom) fail you, please don't hesitate to send me an email and mark it "VERY URGENT"
Re: Is This Magun? by tpia: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pataki:

I seriously do not like going after peeps on a faceless forum and castigating them at whatever time and opportunity it arises. I deliberately decided to let you be on the culture thread seeing that you were already beginning to weep like a 6months old baby deprived of suckling her mother's breast.

If her story is a sham, what is your point of posting? Hit the ignore button and move on, or better still look for a good dongayaro tree and begin to eat it like a termite (go and bu igi je) if her story worries your idiotic senses.

I wonder how you simply live your real life if you are so much filled with hate when people post on a cyber forum.

you sound like a cow.

Did you finish high school at all, or did you drop out since you couldnt cope?

In case you havent noticed, i don't normally bother responding to you or even reading your posts, since you've always seemed like an illiterate, imo.

Anyway, Deepzone is calling you on another thread to come and wash her underwear. Here's the link:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-196093.0.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? / Unbelievable: Why Banning Me For 19yrs,what Could I Have Done (pic) / Huge Sea Lion Enters Into A Fish Market And Begs For Fishes. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.