Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,327 members, 7,842,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Is This Magun? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Magun? (9348 Views)

Prophet Allegedly Dies From Thunderbolt (magun) / Man Gets Stuck On Woman (east African Magun At Work) ---video! / Magun(thunderbolt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Magun? by sistawoman: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
LadyT:

Sistawoman seriously do you do anything other to do than have sex and discuss sex? Your on heat 24/7

Yes I do.

Birds of the same feather flock together. I mean your friend justifying why shes screwing around by blaming her mother in law is a joke.

Maybe you missed the post (understandable this things is several pages now) where I said we have been friends since my single days.

One day you will wake up and realise you are not and never will be Nigerian so please stop these stupid topics where you are posting utter BS to gain BS knowlegde.

I am happy that I am black American.  I happy about my heritage and where I came from.  I dont want to be a Nigerian woman, I want to be me.

Be happy in your own skin. And please stop the "My husband is amazing bullshit as well"

He married your fine yellow ass for papers not love my God if we can see that why can't you?

or did he use Juju on you?

Where we started is not where we are right now.  I know that he loves me, really really loves me.  I know that I love him and beam with happiness when the thought of him crosses my mind (look i am grinning like a silly child now).  I know what my marriage is and feels like and tastes like and smells like and only three people know what is really real in this marriage.  God, Me and Him, would you be one of the three, if not then no one else can really truly speak to my marriage.

Maybe he did use Juju on me.  If so i pray to God that it never wears off cuz his Juju he used is also affect him.  I have seen marriages for papers from the start and ones that started out love and ended arrangement and I have seen how these guys act and treat the women.  Trust me sista, celebrate with me sista he does not and has not treated me like that.  He really does love me.

If in 5 years he leaves me and says thanks sistawoman for the papers then he does that I wont be all over the place cursing Nigerian men.  I will just cry, pick up my heart and treasure all of this time that he and I have with each other.  To feel love like what he has for me is the most beautiful thing in the world.  I am completely free to be me with him and he accepts me as me.  I wish love like what i feel from him for every woman.  I wish I could describe it to better but it is something that when i talk about it, write about it tears come to my eyes because it is really beautiful.
Re: Is This Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
sistawoman:
I am great, have a bit of cold but thanks for asking.

What have i done to you that you would call me a lier in an open forum?  Is it because I asked you to read first before responding?  Is it because you have lost all faith in good, responsible, loving and caring Nigerian men?  Is it that you are a tad bit jealous that I snagged a good one?  Is it because I wear my love for my Nigerian man on my sleeve and have no problem telling anyone that will listen or read what a great man he is?  Is it because you wish you could be me?  Is it because my user name is mentioned more than yours?

Or maybe I am delusional and took too much cold medicine this morning.

Either way they have people that you can see for your problems.  I am very good at internet research and can find you a doctor there in New Zealand, anything to help a fellow NL out.  Just let me know what i can do to help.  Pale (sp) about the cussing before.

@sistawoman,

I'm one of your fans!

Let those haters keep hating. Enjoy your Nigerian man! We Nigerian men all pray to have strong but peaceful women like you. Your response above is on point. The reason for the anger directed your way by the "aggrieved ones" is because you remain a shining example of the joys a woman can experience if she humbles herself, exorcises the feminazi demons in her, and works towards a unified goal with her Nigerian man.

I truly admire the way you've parried all these insults heaped at you by the "I hate Nigerian men but can't do without them" crowd. Thanks for being a good example to the rest of the, hopefully still salvageable, young Nigerian women on this forum.

Thank you!
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2008
LadyT:

kiss

Its ok Pataki. If you were not so damn ugly with that 5 head of yours I would actually take offensive.

kiss

rotflmao
Miss I made a mistake to address you. After reading this quoted statement emanating from you above, I realize that I was wrong to address you. grin cheesy grin Your grammar is beyond my comprehension. embarassed tongue

Keep on "actually taking offensive''.

ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!
Re: Is This Magun? by smurf1(f): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
@ Op

It might and might not be magun, I really can tell, maybe she should get more tests done, undecided
Re: Is This Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 9:50pm On Dec 03, 2008
Kweenisha:

magun ko, 357 magnum ni grin
body can try that magun nonsense with me.
Once you  shout "blood of Jesus" the chains of magnum abi chandum are broken cool

does anyone have first hand evidence about this thing or it's just another Nigerian scam.
I remember in the 90's when they said men's "things" were being stolen in the market place and from a distance I saw smoke rising in the crowd while a man was burnt to ashes near ogbete market yet no one has actually seen a man who unzipped and true true,his "thing" had vamoosed.

Kweenisha,

This is what I've been campaigning for a long time. All these impossible stories are based on lies! All supernatural claims by ANY juju are fraudulent!

Sometimes, facts don't count for much when ignorance runs deep. After all, some Americans still believe that Barack H. Obama is a Muslim.
Re: Is This Magun? by Kweenisha: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2008
Is that Pataki's picture.

Beautiful eyes
great lips.
sexy cheek bones
confident posture
na you biko!
topped with smartness kwa.
Re: Is This Magun? by ikamefa(f): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is This Magun? by oziomatv(m): 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
RichyBlacK:

@sistawoman,

I'm one of your fans!

Let those haters keep hating. Enjoy your Nigerian man! We Nigerian men all pray to have strong but peaceful women like you. Your response above is on point. The reason for the anger directed your way by the "aggrieved ones" is because you remain a shining example of the joys a woman can experience if she humbles herself, exorcises the feminazi demons in her, and works towards a unified goal with her Nigerian man.

I truly admire the way you've parried all these insults heaped at you by the "I hate Nigerian men but can't do without them" crowd. Thanks for being a good example to the rest of the, hopefully still salvageable, young Nigerian women on this forum.

Thank you!
you've spoken like a man, leave all these I love nigeria but can't wait to change passport.

I see no reason why SISTERSWOMAN's thread should yeild all these uncomplimentary remarks they're throwing on her, people have issues here. If one feel like making a thread to have fun busybodies will try to jump on her.
Re: Is This Magun? by Hauwa1: 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2008
ummm

Pata, is that you for real?

sistawoman, do not bother yourself that much. tell your friend to seek  second  view. tell her to stop shagging others ok.
there is nothing like magun. guilty heart is terrible too.

well, maybe sista was attacked because guys were using her to compare to naija woman. e.g bang everyday lol a naija man dream. oh oh oh i can't finish laughing grin

sistawoman said 'i want some even if oga tire, she go jack am ' naija man dream grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2008
LadyT:

cry

I'm sorry Pataki what actually happened was well I was mesmerised by your sheer offensive beauty I made some typos.

I'm sorry
embarassed

WOW!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am so impressed!!! Someone downloaded my picture for you on facebook! You must be very jobless. Is this as low you can get to denigrate my person? Girl, try harder. By the way that is an old picture of me while in the Netherlands. Have you seen the one with my braided hair? Tell your source to download that for you! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Magun? by na2day2(m): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
bros, abeg, leave the girl, some of them are really beginning to make this site sink

Pataki:

I am so impressed!!! Someone downloaded my picture for you on facebook! You must be very jobless. Is this as low you can get to denigrate my person? Girl, try harder. By the way that is an old picture of me while in the Netherlands. Have you seen the one with my braided hair? Tell your source to download that for you! grin grin grin grin

Re: Is This Magun? by Pataki: 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2008
*Hauwa*:

ummm

Pata, is that you for real?

sistawoman, do bother yourself that much. tell your friend to seek  second  view. tell her to stop shagging others ok.
there is nothing like magun. guilty heart is terrible too.
Yeah that is me and I ain't hiding that away. Too bad what goons like Lady Trash-can will do to salivate and self-service herself off with my pictures.
Re: Is This Magun? by Kweenisha: 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2008
Pataki:

she needs a ban
Re: Is This Magun? by StephenP(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2008
Locked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / My Neighbor Caught Me Snapping Her Nude. (PHOTO) / She Dis-virgined Me At Age 6 Now She Still Wants To Sleep Wit Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.