Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN (16520 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / I Think I Like Seun Osewa. / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Leave you? My little hypocrite just thank God its me, if its born2fuck or Redbenson you'll be weeping by now.
I FEEL MOLESTED BY YOUR COMMENTS AND THE NAMES U ARE MENTIONING, ABEG LEAVE ME ALONE O.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by justi4jesu(f): 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Even the OP is a busy body. Her rantings here proves it. Check it out.

www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/262

LMAO...Why bothering yourself tracking her previous comments, me no get that time sha.

Just going with the flow and laughing my as..s out. cheesy

#lifeistooshort#

1 Like

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Vivly(f): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
firstEVA:
I have been reading your comments and you seem convinced,have you thought out the possibility of being wrong? You are just a funny person , holding on so tight to something that may not even be true.
Well, it's your headache not mine.

Should I post links¿ That's if you've not modified all Julieee's posts where she took over all your e fights to make it look like you got backup.
Besides, it's not rocket science. Gsking busted the moniker and you couldn't even deny it.
It's no big deal though. Most people use alternates for naughty days. The key is not to get caught.
Happy new month. Much love kiss
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nmeri17: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
bia this girl is like u want Tonto dike to blend u angry how many nollywood blockbusters have u starred in
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Bhuumhite:
for your mind,Iphone 6 is an achievement? And a degree in what?

See as this girl floor me o o.

Do u av an iphone6 or studied in france?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
op hope you have gotten the much needed attention....
clap for yourself

kpakpa
kpakpakpa

#mumu
AT LEAST I HAVE BEEN NOTICED BY THE OGA HIMSELF. IT MATTERS, EVEN THOUGH HE DOES NOT SEND ME A PM, I'M SATISFIED grin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ireneony(f): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
ARE YOU CRAZY. STOP DERAILING MY THREAD WITH NONSENSE. YOU ARE AMONG THOSE HATERS THAT WERE INSULTING HER FOR NOTHING ABI? PLEASE GET OUT OF MY THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOTHING MEANINGFUL TO CONTRIBUTE, ONCE AGAIN IF YOU HAVE SEVERAL MONIKERS, WHICH IT APPEARS LOTS OF YOU DO, I DEFINITELY DO NOT HAVE POWER FOR THAT. YOU CAN RUN ALONG NOW. JEEZ, WOMEN AND ENVY. DO YOU LIKE HIM TOO? IF YOU DO TRY YOU LUCK WHO KNOWS. YIMU
you are trying to woo someone why not act nice at least pretend for once. must you curse, the person Neva start to date u, see the way u de behave. if he just come Carry u enter house u de fight with he family undecided

2 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

LMAO...Why bothering yourself tracking her previous comments, me no get that time sha.

Just going with the flow and laughing my ass out. cheesy

#lifeistooshort#
Life is too short my friend, but whenever I see the likes of her pass judgment on people who don't engage in their own brand of sin makes my sin crawl.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
you are trying to woo someone why not act nice at least pretend for once. must you curse, the person Neva start to date u, see the way u de behave. if he just come Carry u enter house u de fight with he family undecided
By their fruits, ye shall know them!
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
Should I post links¿ That's if you've not modified all Julieee's posts where she took over all your e fights to make it look like you got backup.
Besides, it's not rocket science. Gsking busted the moniker and you couldn't even deny it.
It's no big deal though. Most people use alternates for naughty days. The key is not to get caught.
wow! I didn't deny what? U have any idea how many mentions I got on that thread? Once again it's your business not mine.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nmeri17:
bia this girl is like u want Tonto dike to blend u angry how many nollywood blockbusters have u starred in
IS HE DATING TONTO DIKE, I DONT THINK SO, SHE'S TOO HOT FOR HIM TO HANDLE.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ireneony(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
Lolllllllllz. Lemme allow you enjoy your alt and Seun.
How can I contribute something meaningful to a thread created by an alternate. And Caps lock.... Seriously?! It's obvious.
Have Fun. I still gat mad love for FirstEva.
you self na bixy body, at least she is courageous enough to say what is in her mind

4 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by joseph1832(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
AT LEAST I HAVE BEEN NOTICED BY THE OGA HIMSELF. IT MATTERS, EVEN THOUGH HE DOES NOT SEND ME A PM, I'M SATISFIED grin
Jesus! Are you that desperate? If I didn't know better I would say you sound lovelorn?!.

If Seun go ahead and date you, men we have another Patience Jonathan on our hands... I quiver and shiver at the thought...
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ireneony(f): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
Lolllllllllz. Lemme allow you enjoy your alt and Seun.
How can I contribute something meaningful to a thread created by an alternate. And Caps lock.... Seriously?! It's obvious.
Have Fun. I still gat mad love for FirstEva.
you self na bixy body, at least she is courageous enough to say what is in her mind.

5 Likes

Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
THATS ME, I CANNOT PRETEND, IF I AM UPSET, I SAY IT, NO PRESENCE.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
you self na bixy body, at least she is courageous enough to say what is in her mind.
NO MIND THAT ODE.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Jesus! Are you that desperate? If I didn't know better I would say you sound lovelorn?!.

If Seun go ahead and date you, men we have another Patience Jonathan on our hands... I quiver and shiver at the thought...
STALKER ALERT, I THINK I NEED PROTECTION. SOMEONE PLS CALL 911
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by UjSizzle(f): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Seun:
I weighed 104.5kg a few months ago, when I first bought a bathroom scale in order to start 'watching' my weight.
shocked Sweet mother of Jesus.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Vivly:
FirstEva, you don't wanna tow that line with me trust me.
Dont start what you can't finish.

I just wonder why you'll use an alternate to woo Seun
My nigggergringringrin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by holluwai(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Shamelessness is the new bold! I know Seun is too smart all these cheap stunts grin cheesy
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by ireneony(f): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
firstEVA:
Op, seun is not the kind of man that will pick a random lady from Nairaland, and by the way I hear he's dating ishilove
stop acting silly...don't look down on anybody. why do u want to discourage the op
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by justi4jesu(f): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Life is too short my friend, but whenever I see the likes of her pass judgment on people who don't engage in their own brand of sin makes my sin crawl.

Igerrit...She has changed. grin grin
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by jnrbayano(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
These kind of threads are always conductive for me as I settle down on it to have my lunch while I observe the razzmatazz.

smiley
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lordabas:

This market woman attitude is a turn-off to Seun
Abeg sip make I sip
*watching*
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
stop acting silly...don't look down on anybody. why do u want to discouraged the op
you don't get me, this pattern used by the op can never attract any serious man, she should have sent him a pm.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
joseph1832:
Molested? You know not the meaning of the word!. When the monikers I mentioned grace this your hypocritical thread, then I believe the full meaning of being molested will finally dawn on you.
THEY CARRY GRACE BECAUSE THEY PATRONIZE RANDOM PROSTITUTES? PLS DONT MAKE ME LAUGH TOO HARD.
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by philo3(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
seun private phone number nd pin revealed
pin:7B6B91C9.
meanwhile you can holla at me @30EFDDF6

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌��✌✌✌✌✌✌
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
jnrbayano:
These kind of threads are always conductive for me as I settle down on it to have my lunch while I observe the razzmatazz.

smiley
HOPE YOU ARE WITH A BOTTLE OF COKE AND POPCORN undecided
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Vivly(f): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
firstEVA:
you don't get me, this pattern used by the op can never attract any serious man, she should have sent him a pm.
Stop this. Who is the op? Firstjulieee or JulieeeEva?
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by jnrbayano(m): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
Julieee:
HOPE YOU ARE WITH A BOTTLE OF COKE AND POPCORN undecided

Too much sugar

angry
Re: TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2014
philo3:
seun private phone number nd pin revealed
pin:7B6B91C9.
meanwhile you can holla at me @30EFDDF6

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌��✌✌✌✌✌✌
EVEN IF I HAVE HIS PHONE NUMBER, I MAY NOT HAVE THE COURAGE TO CALL HIM, I HATE EMBARRASSMENTS.

EVEN IF FOR NOTHING, I JUST WANT HIM TO KNOW THAT SOMEONE LIKE HIM A LOT, DAZZALL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

May Born Lets Assemble Here / I Have An E-crush On Cfcfan / Am Falling For An Nlander...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.