Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

10 Categories Of Girlfriends - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Girlfriends (34218 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much / 10 Weird & Shameful Practices Guys Engage In When In Need Of Girlfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by twerkjack: 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
iceberylin:
Murdified******

Awesome list undecided
everyone likes good tins. When all this poor guys jam a girl whose standards they can't meet up to they come online and post threads about gold diggeRs. ȋ̝̊̅̄
Just dey laugh. Try the ones from ur village na
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by blesoh(f): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
pelumikorede:

I sure can, but after I've formatted the phone and also done a hard reset
lol wateva
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by nickz(m): 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
eminentme:
...are you done bluffing? frustrated wimp!
........are you indirectly thanking my for insulting you....don't worry it was a pleasure

you quoted me first so its obvoius who is really frustrated.....
maybe you mistook me for someone who gives a damm about your feelings
from this point on your hopeless soul is IGNORED!!! grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by nickz(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
JimPerry:
You must be a hot tempered and non emotional dude. First you disrespected your mum in her presence. She knew the grief a mother would feel and that was why she let out those tears. You still didnt feel her pain but instead transfered the aggression on the innocent girl. Yet you're proud to say that you left her meaning you never really loved her in the first place. What a heartless soul i think you've got. God forgive you.
ok.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by andraina: 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2014
N u forgot the good girls
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
Pls girls.... Itz
. . . [size=32pt]RELATIONSHIP[/size] . . . . .
. . . . . . . . .. . . . NOT. . . . SOURCE . . . . .OF . . . . .
. . . [size=32pt]INCOME[/size]
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by chuksey1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
The gum gum girlfriends

These ones always want odas to see u wit her in public. Where ever u re she want to possess u. And most times end up suffocating the guy cos a guy nids some breathing space. Every minute she picks d phone to call u d first statement she makes is where are u? So irritating

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by chuksey1(m): 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2014
The gum gum girlfriends

These ones always want odas to see u wit her in public. Where ever u re she want to possess u. And most times end up suffocating the guy cos a guy nids some breathing space. Every minute she picks d phone to call u d first statement she makes is where are u? And she does not mind calling every minute to know where u are as if she wants to draw ur daily timeline . So irritating

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
what's thhe difference between group 1 (The Ones Who Change Men Like Bathroom Slipppers ) & 8 (The Chronic Cheaters )
___if she is the one changing men like slippers, then something must be wrong with her.

___ 3 (Girlfriend Who Tags You Stingy When You Are Prudent In Spending)
4 (Gold Diggers) 5 (Girlfriend Who Remembers You in Time Of Need) and 10 ( High Maintenance Chic) .

Na still the same, all of them sha want money, whether cash or gift. grin
hello
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2014
sarajevo:

hello

Hiya

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol
Dey r d ones dt need to send their CV tongue 4 real

see your mouth, you have no idea of the girls am talking about. tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
Elantracey:

see your mouth, you have no idea of the girls am talking about. tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
And u have no idea of d guy u'r having a chat with smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
And u have no idea of d guy u'r having a chat with smiley

too much mouth making is not good for your system. smiley
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
nickz:
........are you indirectly thanking my for insulting you....don't worry it was a pleasure

you quoted me first so its obvoius who is really frustrated.....
maybe you mistook me for someone who gives a damm about your feelings
from this point on your hopeless soul is IGNORED!!! grin
*smh* I see u...dancer at the gate of hell! u are doomed!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Elantracey:

too much mouth making is not good for your system. smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy
So, mine is now hyping abi?
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2014
chuksey1:
The gum gum girlfriends

These ones always want odas to see u wit her in public. Where ever u re she want to possess u. And most times end up suffocating the guy cos a guy nids some breathing space. Every minute she picks d phone to call u d first statement she makes is where are u? So irritating

Correct!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:
hmmmmmmm.. Oya tell me somtn I need to know
tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

tongue

What's wrong with your mail ?
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2014
tosyne2much:

What's wrong with your mail ?
Nothing o. Are ur Emails bouncing back?
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Nothing o. Are ur Emails bouncing back?

Not delivering
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
AgapeCharis:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
So, mine is now hyping abi?

so you even know
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by kamilous(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
my gal fall under 8 out of it...she get pass mark for d remaining 2 self
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by michaelbiz: 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
Babe2sure:

Hehehe! Thank God, I did not belong to any of the categories. cool

if I hear.......... shocked shocked shocked pls repeat it again..... Ayaf dieded. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Natasha2(f): 11:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
hehe lol nairaland and list. Me I sabi cry sha grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
Nyphomaniac, wife material
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by zeongeon: 12:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Thewitchcraft/babalawo galfriend: you see her chasing u in the dream with cane or u see her stuff into ur mouth a plate of hot beans in the dream..she visits baba to get love portion to jinx u, she washes her p u n a n i with concoctions so that once u taste it u become an "O Yes" man...she threatens u with words like "if u break up with me I will light candle for U"

The talk him down galfriend: she will everly talk down ur ideas, compare u with other guyz and make u see reasons why u can't achieve that goal. Infact tell her about ur goals and dreams at ur own detriment.

Divide and conquer galfriend: she just wants u to herself and will do all she can do to seperate u from friends and family. She will wreck ur friendships and family ties. Infact making u hate ur friends and family is her main goal.

Hitler galfriend: This kind is always out to fight u and are known to bite off there lovers manhood. infact they are wrestlers, they settle arguments with violence, they break ur tv, video game and ur wide screen...they fight with anything including bottle.

JEZEBEL GALFRDs: This ones are from the pity of hell..infact there bf are known to die before there time..There main hiding place is in the church where they trap unknowing men...They ruin destinies...they tell there husbands to be to wait till after marriage while they give it hot to like 5 strange men out there, they use pregnancy from another man to trap innocent men...They are a combo of hell and the devil himself.
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2014
Natasha2:
hehe lol nairaland and list. Me I sabi cry sha grin

Nawa ooooh.. Hope you are not that type that also cries during sexx ?
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Natasha2(f): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2014
tosyne2much:

Nawa ooooh.. Hope you are not that type that also cries during sexx ?

lolz maybe grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by tosyne2much(m): 12:07am On Dec 03, 2014
zeongeon:
Thewitchcraft/babalawo galfriend: you see her chasing u in the dream with cane or u see her stuff into ur mouth a plate of hot beans in the dream..she visits baba to get love portion to jinx u, she washes her p u n a n i with concoctions so that once u taste it u become an "O Yes" man...she threatens u with words like "if u break up with me I will light candle for U"

The talk him down galfriend: she will everly talk down ur ideas, compare u with other guyz and make u see reasons why u can't achieve that goal. Infact tell her about ur goals and dreams at ur own detriment.

Divide and conquer galfriend: she just wants u to herself and will do all she can do to seperate u from friends and family. She will wreck ur friendships and family ties. Infact making u hate ur friends and family is her main goal.

Hitler galfriend: This kind is always out to fight u and are known to bite off there lovers manhood. infact they are wrestlers, they settle arguments with violence, they break ur tv, video game and ur wide screen...they fight with anything including bottle.

JEZEBEL GALFRDs: This ones are from the pity of hell..infact there bf are known to die before there time..There main hiding place is in the church where they trap unknowing men...They ruin destinies...they tell there husbands to be to wait till after marriage while they give it hot to like 5 strange men out there, they use pregnancy from another man to trap innocent men...They are a combo of hell and the devil himself.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa lwkmd roflmao lmao lolxxxxxx

I don almost wake my ppl for house wit laughter grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by joshuamoses101(m): 12:30am On Dec 03, 2014
Dotwillis1:
The ones that will keep checkin ur phone inbox sms, looking through the pictures, chat applications etc and always getting suspicious over everything , stalkin u on social networks and all ; anytime your Ex or a particular girl like your picture on FB, u are in trouble ... Get me a name to call them jare
fbi agents
Re: 10 Categories Of Girlfriends by Uncleshaga(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2014
If u r a girl in d house,which category do u belong here?..Tell us if any?..Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / She Started Laying Curses On Me Because I Broke Up With Her / Touch Her Here And Turn Her On; Women’s Top 5 Erogenous Zones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.