Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,699 members, 7,851,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

2023overandout's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2023overandout's Profile / 2023overandout's Posts

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

Religion / Re: Mike Bamiloye Cautions Christians Paying Tithe From Their Sports Bet Wins by 2023overandout: 5:01pm On Jan 13, 2023
There is NO where in the Bible that classifies Gambling as a sin. Gambling is not a sin.
Forex/ Crypto traders are similar to sport punters. Do we now call Forex traders sinners?

In all we do we must conform our way of life according to the scriptures. The Bible even says study to show yourself approved... It didn't say Study the man of God.
samsard:
Gambling is considered a sin and bad habit in the Bible. You may as well ask if you can present money from prostitution to God because you "have no other source of income." Even admitting that one has no source of income besides gambling should be a shameful thing for a Christian. There's nothing like PA to God by the way. Standards aren't meant to be watered down.

1 Like 1 Share

Education / Re: University Admission: UK To Crack Down On Nigerians by 2023overandout: 4:01am On Nov 27, 2022
Wide open? Update your breda pls quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=118698498]Too late!

UK Immigration is fvcking porous now!

Even if they stop student visa presently, another route is presently WIDE OPEN

Those who know, know lipsrsealed
[/quote]
Politics / Re: Ffk & Reno & The 360 Change Of Opinions. by 2023overandout: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2022
Oh and now Keyamo. One F away from being FFk.
2023overandout:
You have a point, but seeing how useless they both appear is quite unfortunate
Politics / Re: Kenyan WEF Puppet Govt Signals The Dangers Of Voting Obi. by 2023overandout: 9:00am On Nov 24, 2022
Wef rarely fail to install their puppets.
From Rishi Sunak to the Odinga they rarely fail. I even think they compromised Jagabans mental health in the Uk recently. Hence all the BULABA gaffes.

Time will tell, keep us informed.
AyePappy:

The only thing destined for the trash heap is the sorry ass Osu Marxist group that are pushing for a WEF puppet.
Politics / Re: Kenyan WEF Puppet Govt Signals The Dangers Of Voting Obi. by 2023overandout: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2022
AyePappy:

Your desposition and Political sagacity is quite insane.
Who revealed this to you? Indentify your self.
This is assertion is too intelligent to be be taken lightly.

OSU,this thing you are about to do for your slave masters, nah you go suffer am pass.

The game is not to have obi as president as your OSU votes can not deliver him to Aso Rock but to challenge the outcome and call for an annulment that will see to an interim govt.

This time nah times 10 of what you suffered and at the end you go turn minority
Politics / Re: Kenyan WEF Puppet Govt Signals The Dangers Of Voting Obi. by 2023overandout: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
You are a very wise msn

1 Like

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 by 2023overandout: 9:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
You Dan kno Breda! I've been an Arsenal fan since them David platt, Ian wright days.
Then happy we got Anelka before Madrid bought him. But year I remember the headlines when kanu scored that hat trick.

They were like ' Kan you believe it' !!

atheistandproud:

Arsenal fan since King Kanu scored a hatrick at Stamford Bridge in 1999.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ffk & Reno & The 360 Change Of Opinions. by 2023overandout: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2022
You have a point, but seeing how useless they both appear is quite unfortunate
onez:
You get it all wrong. Change of opinion induced by cash is quite different. These people that don't have verifiable source of income. FFK has been in opposition for 8 years. Pocket is very dry. Reno sorely needed to a return to free govt money. Atiku's presidency will guarantee that. Obi automatically became his enemy no 1. Reno is on twitter all day, twisting Obi's speech, no work
Politics / Ffk & Reno & The 360 Change Of Opinions. by 2023overandout: 10:52am On Oct 29, 2022
In life, it is wise to always take lessons from the mistakes and misfortune of others.
Don't just laugh and mock at the errors of others, but LEARN from them.

LESSON:
Never make your position known (especially in writing) of issues or of people in Public domain.

We as humans beings usually have a change of opinion or decisions on certain issues.

I.e I once loved ladies with Big Big Booties but now I despise them, why? because of prevalenc of the BBL. And like with everything that is over available tend to lose value.
Imagine how hypocritical id appear, to be seen with slim thick ladies that you can tuss and turn around. But guess what? My Position on Big Ass ladies changed. Ok I digressed but you get the point

However, fact remains that once your position is known to the public you will have no room to manoeuvre. Hence, you end up eroding all your integrity like those two unfortunate Individuals mentioned above. Either of them would forever remain irrelevant even if any of their candidate emerges as the winner.

Moral of this disposition is, NEVER reduce in writing your position on certain public issues.
Politics / Ffk & Reno & The 360 Change Of Opinions. by 2023overandout: 10:46am On Oct 29, 2022
In life, it is wise to always take lessons from the mistakes and misfortune of others.
Don't just laugh and mock at the errors of others, but LEARN from them.

LESSON:
Never make your position known (especially in writing) of issues or of people in Public domain.

We as humans beings usually have a change of opinion or decisions on certain issues.

I.e I once loved ladies with Big Big Booties but now I despise them, why? because of prevalenc of the BBL. And like with everything that is over available tend to lose value.
Imagine how hypocritical id appear, to be seen with slim thick ladies that you can tuss and turn around. But guess what? My Position on Big Ass ladies changed. Ok I digressed but you get the point

However, fact remains that once your position is known to the public you will have no room to manoeuvre. Hence, you end up eroding all your integrity like those two unfortunate Individuals mentioned above. Either of them would forever remain irrelevant even if any of their candidate emerges as the winner.

Morale of this disposition is, NEVER reduce in writing your position on certain public issues.
Politics / Re: Where Are All The "Biafra Or Death" Monikers? by 2023overandout: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2022
Commentor:

They were never committed to the struggle.

They were simply "catching cruise".
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Heat Wave: Fire Errupts In Upminster, London by 2023overandout: 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
Elaborate

darediamond:

You sure know what is going ON!!!

Foreign Affairs / Re: Heat Wave: Fire Errupts In Upminster, London by 2023overandout: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Rapture has Occured, resident Pastor is missing. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Who Are The Cabals They Keep Referring To In Nigeria? by 2023overandout: 7:12pm On May 31, 2022
arthurwillia:
Abeg I keep hearing cabals are the one ruling Nigeria, abeg who are they?
The are two types of "Cabals" in charge of Nigeria.

I'd like two call them by two names.

1) Institutional Cabals(life time)

2) Incumbent Cabals ( Duration of the Presidency).

Now one the first list, you have Individuals and the set of '66

Ibb
Obj
Abdulsalam
D.mark
Ty Danj
And some more. They are just the visible ones.

Kindly note, that there are also some Senior foreign Cabal members, these Aristocrats, mostly from England and America are the handler of the Nigerian Cabal.

These White masters control the likes of Ibb, Obj and the rest. Now you understand why people say Obj is a C*A boy.

2) Incumbent Cabals, these are the Presidents men and members of the kitchen cabinet. They wield powers too.
Mamman Daura and the rest.

I hope I was able to succinctly answer your question.

Now here's mine, the 2023 elections are between numbers 1& 2.
Number 1 has settled for Atiku, who's number to going to settle for?

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 2023overandout: 3:55pm On May 01, 2022
[This guy your fookin hilarious uthor=LeoDeKing post=112425193]Let haters keep hating.

We are the richest tribe in Africa and the second in the world after Amelica.

[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: NDLEA Intercepts ₦1.1billion Travellers’ Cheques, Cocaine At Lagos Airport by 2023overandout: 3:53pm On May 01, 2022
[quote author=LeoDeKing post=112424994][/quote]

This guy this is the funniest sh*tt I've seen all days. Yam legs & flat head. Funny

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: How To Get Cheap Leads Running Crypto Ads On Facebook by 2023overandout: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Can you run a similar lead generation campaign for me?
For 5,000 leads? Let me know the best way to be intouch
Ucheosefoh:
I got this message from someone who subscribed to my client's Crypto pump and dump channel on telegram.

This particular project started in December, it is a lead generation campaign for the client.

We are targeting three countries which Nigeria is among.

So far we have spent 143k to get over 3887 leads at the cost of 37 naira per lead.

Super cheap right?

That's not the koko, the koko is my client's subscription plan.

1000 dollars for her paid group.

The young man who chatted me up is a friend here who entered through the ad.

He paid 200 dollars for the premium subscription plan but things are not going according to plans.

So I decide to make a quick calculation using a worse case scenario.

In a worse scenario, let's say 1% of of over 3887 leads decide to subscribe to her premium plan.

That is 38 people paying for any of her subscription plan.

It is safe to say she must have made over 10k dollars from those leads.

10k dollars is over 5.4 million naira (estimated) for a ad spend of 143k naira.

Which is great for my client but for the subscribers it is a reap off.

The problem is that subscribers are not getting the value for their money.

They keep on losing money in those calls and signals.

All the pump and dump groups doesn't give accurate signals and calls.

I discovered this even before I placed my first trade on Binance.

The young man discovered late and have lost about 500 dollars trading the signals.

The keynotes here is that
Crypto niche is highly lucrative.

Crypto niche is not yet competitive on Facebook that is why the cost per lead is super cheap.

The return of investment running Crypto trading groups and channels are huge.

And this is another method of making money in the niche.

Why the market is down some people are seriously cashing out.

Be careful how you trade pump and dump signals and know that this niche is very lucrative and hasn't reach it's full potentials.

So if you want something similar in terms of quality leads that at affordable rate you know who to call.
Celebrities / Re: Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo by 2023overandout: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2021
psalmz:
grin
....lolll
Romance / Re: Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. by 2023overandout: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
You can't even spell YOU properly.
You, my lady, are an Olodo!
Jodha:
95% of men think money is all women want...and that women will flock around them if they have money. Well I'm sorry to burst yhur bubble they're actually hard-working and contented ladies out there...and if money is all yhu have to offer then yhu have nothing to offer..

Guys should learn to work on their personality, attitude, general approach. I'm not saying yhu shouldn't have money ..but if yhu think having money is all there is...or if yhu have money yhure a total catch and ladies will flock around yhu regardless of how yhu behave...then yhure wrong.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by 2023overandout: 12:07am On Nov 20, 2021
You are wasting your time communicating with a nitwit. The guy is a clown.
Krismas:
grin Idiot grin They dropped two heavy bombs on Japan and the place is still standing? grin Try use just half same weight of Nuke on the same Japan and watch the entire country VAPORIZE. grin There is difference btw Dane gun and Machine-gun, so too, is difference btw Okada and power bike grin But I suspect u are not very bright! U may fail to notice the difference

1 Like 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by 2023overandout: 12:00am On Nov 20, 2021
You claim to be learned yet your brain cannot comprehend and accommodate contrary opinions. You're just another Patrick.
2023overandout:
Another Epistle. Just ignore and move one simple.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by 2023overandout: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Another Epistle. Just ignore and move one simple.
Bellerophon:

Learn to avail yourself of the use of syntax and an adherence to basic grammatical rules ! Bad textual articulation just like broken spoken English is as irritating as engaging in oral or verbal communication with someone suffering from halitosis! The Bible you read and which doctrine you live and lead by or claim to is a perfect example of the importance of grammatical correctness in meaningful communication! I can only attempt to understand your disjointed comment and try is all I can do albeit with no success at all! Rummaging through the trash you wrongly label an opinion is as Herculean for me as I am sure it was for Hercules cleaning the Augean stables! This filth you spilled in defense of your demented “resident “ pastor is an indication of your intellectual temperature! You are running a fever from your brain trying to process what is beyond its cognitive comprehension! Just like I did for your Charlatan above, this is another acerbic reply for another of his cozened and marooned flock! Do yourself a favor, walk into a bookshop and get yourself a revised edition of brighter grammar! That should be the scripture you digest day and night not the Bible as there is nothing in it to fix your broken mind!
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Tests 'unstoppable ' Hypersonic Missile As Tension Rage With The West(Pix) by 2023overandout: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
All this epistle because someone is expressing their conviction? You're an useful tool of the Devil, an unknown agent of darkness, I beseech you. We the children of the chosen one support our residents pastor. If you don't like his message, simply ignore.

Bellerophon:

You are truly a demented psychopath, what would you have said in 1939 when the German Third Reich plunged the world into the carnage and macabre slaughtering of World War 2, I guess the world would have ended according to your dooms day prophecy! Two world wars and many more notorious for infamous bloodshed yet humanity remains and survives, guess why? We are a resilient and tenacious breed! The dawn of COVID 19 like its predecessor pandemics like the bulbonic plague, Spanish flu etal should have been ominous of the end of the world again according to your useless posts! I swear you are a disgusting waste of human flesh, you take up space on earth more reasonable people should! If you’re so in a hurry for an idyllic paradise why not borrow leaf from the honor codes of the Samurai and slit your throat to quicken your joyous reunion with your celestial brethren! I am sure the earth with all its sins and wickedness is not fit for a pious saint like you waiting for his canonization as a precursor to being conferred sainthood!

Your persistence at continuously swarming this platform with negativity is serious reflecting of a lack of esteem! One will wonder if the netizens on twitter which certainly has more coverage are not humans like the ones you forcefully feed with your argot on nairaland and don’t need evangelization! The truth is you realize the community on here is more docile and accepting of foolishness, you are comfortable in your pond than considering playing with the big boys in the ocean! You ingratiate yourself with the likes and shares your stupid post attracts, engagements you are not certain to get on mainstream social media! The truth is, you are just a clueless showboat suffering from Histrionics, You constantly seek attention whatever the cost. Nairaland affords you the cheap attention you so much crave! For you it is not about the message rather the recognition that the engagements your post get satiates you with! I swear hate is too strong a word to use but I HATE you

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Jackie B Surprises Mother, Senator Grace Bent With N5M Cash On Her Birthday by 2023overandout: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damn nigger, you're a mad man. What does this have to do with the topic? Motherfucker no e mehn lol. quote author=slawormiir post=107114897]Damnnn niggarrrr
Happy birthday to her....there is only one true love and that is mother's love

But those boobs though....imagine sucking those boobs thoroughly.....
Then she start moaning as a sign of showing that she is damnnn wet already....then tell her to stand up immediately..... Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in ...thrust in and out in way that your rod will be touching the upper and down walls of her cuntus...

I swear she will go crazy and beg for more

[/quote]
Politics / Re: How Kyari Should Have Defended Himself. by 2023overandout: 2:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lamasta:

May be he thought FBI are Nigerian officers that politicizes everything including justice....
You are a clown
Politics / Re: How Kyari Should Have Defended Himself. by 2023overandout: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2021
socialmediaman:

Spin doctors are okay for politics but for a court case, lawyers are more needed. Social media narratives won’t help, bring your evidence in court and the judges will cross reference with overwhelming evidence and money trail against him

Not true. Spin doctors are used I. Every facet of life. You just don't know it. Spin doctors are basically opinion moulders. The reason why kyari has been destroyed on social media is because he had no one to defend him. Why do you think influencers do for a living? How do you think some BBN contestants feature on Front page of Nairaland?
I think it is a tad bit naive to think Spin doctors are only for politics.
Finally the use of spin doctors is not to for the FBI or Court but for the public opinion.
Politics / Re: How Kyari Should Have Defended Himself. by 2023overandout: 9:09am On Aug 05, 2021
socialmediaman:

Spin doctors are okay for politics but for a court case, lawyers are more needed. Social media narratives won’t help, bring your evidence in court and the judges will cross reference with overwhelming evidence and money trail against him

That's the irony, social media matters.
What are we debating? How did we find out? How did kyari stupidly first respond?
See SM matters
Politics / Re: How Kyari Should Have Defended Himself. by 2023overandout: 5:55am On Aug 05, 2021
socialmediaman:
The more you spend on these, the more you increase the money trail that leads back to you. His best bet is to lay low and wait for judgement day, there’s really not much to do about a crime you committed. The more he tries to spin the narrative, the more he keeps editing and deleting.

Hence why he needs professional spin doctors. Heck, those spin doctors sold us the lifeless one in also Rock. That in itself is a harder sell than Kyari's case.
Politics / Re: How Kyari Should Have Defended Himself. by 2023overandout: 5:50am On Aug 05, 2021
iKingsley:
Hahaha... This even sounds lame more than the tailoring and debt collection narrative grin

Do you know what the FBI have in stock for him?
Orange suit ?? But first they will have to catch him. If kyari thinks and acts like a fish, then it will be impossible.
Kyari is the fish, Nigeria is the ocean of corruption and the FBI are the fishermen.
Politics / Re: How Kyari Should Have Defended Himself. by 2023overandout: 5:44am On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=2023overandout post=104442048][/quote]

That's the problem with Nigerians, you think every country is a saint but Nigeria.
May it interest you to know that words like; corruption, racketeering, grand larceny, Theft, lying under oath and circumvention of Justice are ALL ENGLISH words, meaning these acts emanated from white people.
Learn to play the game like fucking corrupt white people
Politics / Re: How Kyari Should Have Defended Himself. by 2023overandout: 5:41am On Aug 05, 2021
overall90:
This op is a comedian.
the problem is that Nigerians are so used to anomaly and lawlessness that the think the whole sane world is like them.
this your ridiculous suggestions would have worked if Kyari's travails were to be internal were all manner of ridiculousness are condoned.
That's the problem with Nigerians, you think every country is a saint but Nigeria.
May it interest you to know that words like; corruption, racketeering, grand larceny, Theft, lying under oath and circumvention of Justice are ALL ENGLISH words, meaning these acts emanated from white people.
Learn to play the game like fucking corrupt white people.
Politics / Re: How Kyari Should Have Defended Himself. by 2023overandout: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2021
funshint:

I wonder o...abeg ask am

It is not to eradicate any evidence (impossible), but to prevent kyari from wearing the orange jump suit.

(1) (2) (of 2 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.