Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend (26945 Views)

5 Signs You’re Not The Only One She’s Sleeping With. / 14 Signs That You're A Terrible Girlfriend / 14 Signs that You’re a Terrible Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Oskilala: 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

pls don't marry dey wait for d unterrible one na

what apun to being a MANAGING DIRECTORsad

every girl in dis darn world av one or more of dis trait, man up n train dem

stop ranting MAN UP!!

MD for woman matter? Mission impossible my friend angry
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Edusouls(m): 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2014
Nigerian guys are very funny, so na today una no say most Nigerian girls are wahala girls,born naturaly harsh and bred in a harsh environment, with much economic hardship, survival is the aim of every body, most nigerian girls after their younger years,becomes harsh,erratic,naggs hell out of men,greedy, pro liars, serial cheaters, hardens to the teeth and get very complicated as they get older in age, thats why men nowadays should catch them young.

1 Like

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Haha shammm
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by ojilepikin(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2014
ireneony:
there is nothing wrong being a terrible girlfriend but there is something wrong being a terrible wife

A terrible girlfriend will definately make a terrible wife so stop deceiving urself my dear.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
with all dese traits, dis one don bcom sugar mummy na
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by ALISMILE(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Wit all this terrible characters enumerated, if u say u no do again dem go say u use them and dump dem. Dem go say u be bad person! Dem go expect u to endure! Endure fire!
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by ALISMILE(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
quivah:
a terrible girlfriend will likely make a terrible wife.

there's a lot wrong in being such wink

................. I tried! not pretty much a terrible one cheesy

10. Faking org.as.m
biko if you are not digging him romantically, don't pretend! what's the point of building his ego(sexually) and losing out on yourself . tell him upfront(but codedly) . all but few women do this, its just not right.
you are terrible! tell that guy he's not trying, stop giving him false hope. that's why most of 'em come on here to brag about their sexcapades(which most dont hold water but unknown to them) and these girls who have bfs that brag here will be laughing silently. y'all girls whose bfs ain't really /not trying at all, tell 'em to help 'em to help you !

but remember, codedly o.
have read a lot about these fake orgasms , I don't think its right at all.

all those fake moans, there's God o!

A gul can only succeed in fakin orgasm if d guy doest knw hw a woman hits it off. The vib that resonates from her is enough! I ve a gul wenever she fails to cum she won't allow me climb down! And I think I like her for that.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
Oskilala:

MD for woman matter? Mission impossible my friend angry

do u have mission material.... How can u manage w/o material... #Money
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 02, 2014
I had a friend like this, I sent the bitch packing
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 02, 2014
ChurchillStorm:
3cy cle the talk active (online tho), this one wey you say make you upload pinshure. Is Jesus finally on the way?
Do I know u? undecided
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by shitshappen(m): 7:28am On Dec 02, 2014
I wish 'some people ' will come and read this.
She has all these traits except no1.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
i feel your pain grin
grin No bro you totally don't, unless you were in my shoe, but then you aren't and I don't wish you were.grin
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2014
Largas:

grin No bro you totally don't, unless you were in my shoe, but then you aren't and I don't wish you were.grin
YOU DON MARRY AM?
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
YOU DON MARRY AM?
Marry motor. I would never!!! I don't want to die young.
Soon, we'd become two worlds apart and I'd be happy but I hope she learns, for her future husband's sake.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Largas:

Marry motor. I would never!!! I don't want to die young.
Soon, we'd become two worlds apart and I'd be happy but I hope she learns, for her future husband's sake.
happy breakup in advance  grin
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
happy breakup in advance  grin
My niggergringringrin we'll drink to that.grin
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by ChurchillStorm: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2014
3cycle:

Do I know u? undecided

You are an antelope (-_-)
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 02, 2014
ChurchillStorm:

You are an antelope (-_-)
Shortman angry
Don't quote me again.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by ChurchillStorm: 10:31am On Dec 02, 2014
3cycle:

Shortman angry
Don't quote me again.

lol. Na so you hate short people reach. You don use 'short man' do insult
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by DAVE5(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
hmmnn

Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

walahi ogami e dey for dia blood, dey can't help demselves, na u d guy suppose TEACH am ni, just like as u get ur own mumu button, na so she self get her own emotional/weak button find am press am
i hear u oga nla...mimickin common sayin dat says women ar 2 be cared 4 lyk an egg
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by avuekwe(f): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
I'm waiting for the counter thread cos 'some' people are terrible boyfriends who bring out the nastiness in ladies . Those ' terrible' boyfriends are on this thread wishing others could learn when they themselves are pathological liars with the mind of a paedophile.
Re: Signs You’re A Terrible Girlfriend by pasqal09: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

5 Reasons People Delete Chats On Their Device - Bamisepeter's Blog / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / Dark Skinned VS Light Skinned Black Men (photos)...ladies Who Look Better Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.