Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,955 members, 7,814,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? (35701 Views)

She Is Ready To Give Her Virginity For Cultism *pic* / True Life Story: How I Lost My Husband & Sold My Virginity For N10,000 / I Lied About My Virginity For Him To Marry Me. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by PStacks(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2014
Did this happen in Nigeria or in Jerusalem?

This can not be the same naija.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by nicholasis(m): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by echobee(f): 11:25am On Dec 02, 2014
Mtn,na u carry me ,come here ooooo grin
missberrypop5:
hehehehehehehehehe, nice story. When will you update episode 2? I'm following o.

well, i've been though, even if you sell it for 60k, you'll still sell your body for a job. And keep selling it to maintain a job. So which do you prefer?Sell your virginity for 60k, he promises you a job, you accept and be a sex slave to maintain it.
OR
Keep yourself, keep struggling and if you wish to get married, you get a husband who'll cherish you, and maybe Start up a business worth more than 6m for you?
Don't you know that nothing good comes easy?

still waiting for the 2nd episode of this story sha.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Philipmems(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2014
go boil your cheap virginity with enough PEPPER SAUCE and Gonococous flavor...... grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry undecided undecided undecided SMH
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by fammy101(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2014
Hapi new month folk'z

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by DaBullIT(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2014
shorlington:
Big Question! Simple answer... Depends on you!
I heard people on 2go sell theirs for #200 card.

You be bad person grin
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by DaBullIT(m): 11:29am On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

My 16 year old sister will draw up a list in 30mins that will exhaust that money.

In this Generation, virgins are endangered species, so, if i were in her shoes, what ever will make me sell something like that, it will have to be worth it.

Kini 600k?

As you dey read so , Oya look your finger. Dem equal ? Na so.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2014
echobee:
Mtn,na u carry me ,come here ooooo grin
do you need more connection? grin
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by bosun11(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2014
opcon:
1 quest, r u still a virgin?

i hope she still is
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 02, 2014
Wat about male virginswhy are there no rich ladies pricing us

This is an indictment of the wrongbalance in the society sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2014
Idpotter:

Nawa 4 sum pple oo...600k na small moniiii...I guess u r d type dat hv neva counted 50k dat z urs b4..bt u still go abt formin wateva...EWU

*Temptation to insult you back, but I'm like* Not today devil, not today.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by bosun11(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2014
well its a nice thing u did though but i just hope you get a good job and marry as a VIRGIN !!! Or else ...you know you made a .......................................................
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Optional2(f): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2014
Ur story 2 long jawe, sha na u sabi is ur life live it as u wat
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2014
My first comment/post on Nairaland.

Don't even know what the thread is all about.

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by lasrondo: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2014
yes . cos i cant buy it for 1 naira now
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by livinbygrace: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2014
At 33 am still a virgin.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by ejikeme(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2014
some write up.....
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Idpotter(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:

*Temptation to insult you back, but I'm like* Not today devil, not today.
I didn't mean to insult u...m sorry anyways...i don't just like people who talk with pride..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Etetejake(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2014
Baby just keep that laps tighter. There is no gain selling yio baby for a paper with the image of dead people on it. Blv in God. He will surely bless u.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2014
I think you should continue suffering then eventually lose your virignity under one palm tree to one small NL boy who wont even give u N500 recharge card grin lolz

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Idpotter:

I didn't mean to insult u...m sorry anyways...i don't just like people who talk with pride..

What pride?

It's a social media, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Everyone can't think like you.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by BRAV0O(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2014
Naijasinglegirl:
I have been making most of my withdrawals across the counter since my ATM card got expired last month.

Anyway, I breezed into a random Diamond bank yesterday afternoon to withdraw money. Got the withdrawal slip and wrote out a whooping sum of two thousand, five hundred Naira. ( I had to spell it in full so the amount would seem huge)

My hands were stretched out nonchalantly to the female banker and when she raised her face to receive my slip, I recognise her as Seun, my room mate in my 200L.

'Damn!" I cursed. Not when I am appearing this shabby.

I should have added another zero to the N2500 if I knew I was going to bump into Seun. As girls who haven't seen each other in more than two years, there was bound to be some sort of comparison. I heaved a sigh when I remembered my account balance is just N22000.

"Lord have mercy! Naijasinglegirl? Is this yewwww?" she exclaimed, stretching out her short arms in an unsuccessful attempt to hug me over the counter.

She snatched my slip and gazed at me pitifully.

"Babezzz are things that bad? This one N2500 is bringing you to the bank. I could pay you from my pockets you know."

No thanks!

During our days in the university, Seun was a flippant part time student. We often teased her that her type may go as long as ten years without getting a job.
I even promised I was going to lend her my NYSC khaki to take Instagram photos in her backyard since part time students were not eligible to participate in NYSC orientation exercise.

Today, the wheels of fortune has spun in her favour.

I had to lie I actually came to the bank to withdraw 15K. I took the slip from her, tore it into two and wrote out another draft of 15K which she paid from my account.

On getting out, I had to board a vehicle to another branch of Diamond Bank to pay in the 12.5K balance sharp sharp! Zero tolerance for extravagance.

Last night, we had a lengthy conversation on phone.
She wanted to know why I was unemployed and I kept dismissing her with,

"Don't worry about me jare. I'm working on something."

"Something ke? Lie lie! You think this your good girl attitude would get you anywhere in this country? Don't you know I got my banking job through Chuwkudi, that my sugar daddy. If you didn't dull his friend your story would have been different today!"

Chuwkudi's friend was a stinking oil rich magnate in Portharcourt. I met him through Seun but there was a problem. He was married!

Seun is of the school of thought that there is absolutely nothing wrong in dating a married man so long as both parties share some fringe benefit in return.

Chuwkudi's friend was generous. He was ready to dash me one of Nigeria's oil well if only I was willingly to spread one of my legs to the South South and the other to the North East for him whenever he needed TLC.
Each time he came by my hostel, he would squeeze N10000 to N15000 into my palms for dinner.

During my first and unfortunately, my last tour to his company's lodge, he promised me an IT placement in Mobil. I was going to get an already furnished flat at his quarters after graduation. He was going to influence my NYSC posting to an oil company and of course, a well paying job upon completion of NYSC.
All these promises in exchange for my hymen...

"Sir, but I told you I cannot...I have not done this before..." I trailed off.

He tore off a page of his cheque book, scribbled something down and handed the paper over to me.

"This would be yours if you spend tonight with me. . . I would make you the envy of your friends." He swore.

Six hundred thousand Naira was written boldly on the cheque.

The highest amount of money that had ever been offered leisurely to someone in my family's genealogy. Honestly, It took a special level of grace to dropped the cheque on his table and walk out that door forever.

Did that singular 'goodgirl' attitude cost me my surest ticket to this good life I crave for? I hope not.

hmmm I admire your courage mean while I have two things to say to you , my own opinion ....

Where as many good girl even loose their virginity for some one who cannot even afford to buy them pant or bra all in the name of love or 1st love ? If u think of it this way u might end up regretting why you ever walk out of such bid ? But mind you I want u to picture my second taught on this ...

** you see that your walk out with boldness might have save you from unexpected tribulation that may hunt you for your lif tym (God forbid) have u ever picture many big gurls lik you that may end up with such chukwudi which they eventually sold out their soul in such bid , many of them end up dead mysteriously , my dear this is africa , I will advice you to never let go such offer only with white folks and if the negotiation take place abroad
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Temmymulla(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2014
woky:
Mtcheeew!! So ur friend opened her legs for Chukwudi in exchange of a cheap job.. Cashier undecided
.. Lol, her friend is a fool

1 Like

Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by drbenneth: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
kennygee:
too cheap.

What is 600k?

My 16 year old sister will draw up a list in 30mins that will exhaust that money.

In this Generation, virgins are endangered species, so, if i were in her shoes, what ever will make me sell something like that, it will have to be worth it.

Kini 600k?
your sister don spoil ohhh. Hmmm troway before eh start to smell
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Naijasinglegirl: 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
Innodon:
Make i read the story now....Now I have read the write up, ....OP is this a publicity stunt or what.....You crooked up a story amd asked abt Virginity at the end of it.....How much would you have sold it ....tell us op.
Nope. It is not. A 26 year old man offered me a bottle of coke for this same virginity when I was 7. That's the price we females pay sometimes...
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Temmymulla(m): 11:43am On Dec 02, 2014
livinbygrace:
At 33 am still a virgin.
... Good for you...
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2014
drbenneth:
your sister don spoil ohhh. Hmmm troway before eh start to smell

It doesn't mean she is spoiled.

She will list meaningful things she will do with the money, watch your language.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Ayobami97(m): 11:45am On Dec 02, 2014
You shouldn't. But at least, you sold it.
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Naijasinglegirl: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2014
cold:
Interesting..well if you ask me i'd say you shoulda taken the money & still fix your hymen back
LoL
Re: Should I Have Sold My Virginity For N600,000? by Biggty(m): 11:49am On Dec 02, 2014
Sometimes you have to use what you've got to get what you want

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Yoruba Man Plays Drum For His Fiancée As She Dances In Pre-wedding Photos / The Disadvantages Of Being Good-Looking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.