Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. (4268 Views)

8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone / Looking For Mr. Right While You're In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. by Evina(f): 10:59am On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
grin grin
na joke o
cheesy cheesy

LOL, grin

Are you saying you prefer to have her receive the punches? angry
Re: LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. by IamLEGEND1: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
grin grin
na joke o
cheesy cheesy
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*rolling on the floor*

y u dey back down na.
Re: LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2014
IamLEGEND1:
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

*rolling on the floor*

y u dey back down na.
WHO WAN PRESS FACE WITH HOT WATER THIS CHRISTMAS? sad
Re: LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

LOL, grin

Are you saying you prefer to have her receive the punches? angry
WHEN SHE COLLECT FINISH I GI BUY HER ABONIKI  grin
Re: LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. by Evina(f): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
WHEN SHE COLLECT FINISH I GI BUY HER ABONIKI  grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

True, true, you correct. Massage tinz abi? wink cheesy
Re: LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2014
Evina:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

True, true, you correct. Massage tinz abi? wink cheesy
EVERYDAY TILL EE GO DOWN cheesy
Re: LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. by Evina(f): 11:35am On Dec 02, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
EVERYDAY TILL EE GO DOWN cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: LADIES: When Someone Harrasses You In Public While You're With Your Guy. by olatunjithomas(m): 2:01am On Jul 15, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
na to defend d chick honour na......if e mean say u go shop beating 4 d guy hand. so be it

Good morning boss, I'm sorry to have disturbed you,but there is one thing I need from you,

Nd I will be so glad if I can get it from you boss

with due respect boss, I had like you to support falconey for
Mr nairaland 2016. you've done it before, you're a champion,
you can do it again.
the profile is www.nairaland.com/falconey

thanks bro, respect.

if you like to join the WhatsApp group ,you can PM me, I'll sort that out.

thanks once again my boss

TEAMFALCONEY.

VOTING WILL COMMENCE ON MONDAY 18th JULY 2016.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men, Do You Consider A Woman's Boob Size? / Her Marriage Is About Crash. Pls Help. / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.