Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I (24977 Views)

See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / Meet Nakku Justine, A Multi-million Farmer At 25. / "Goodluck Jonathan: The Farmer's President" - Agric Minister Akinwunmi Adeshina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Kalusam(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2014
aguiyi1:

it depends on duration before harvest.

i know plantain cant grow to maturity in a year, pls tell us about maturity of the listed crops.

i already have 1 acre of plantain in my village in enugu but time is not letting visit the village frequently so i will like to try something else on this land.

am game please
I don't agree with you sir...in 9 - 10 months even the local varieties around my poultry house are ready for harvest.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Kalusam(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
My oga boss, can I publish this on my blog for more visibility? I will gladly do that for free!
world1:
This oppourtunity is for just 50 people, few slot to go so apply now.

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dyt:
There are 5 crops you put there
Please do elaborate on each
I know you don't do much of epistles but it will be well appreciated so the students can know what amount to have to own a farm.

And after the 1yr, when the student have produce, do you still get them buyers or they source for buyers themselves?
Am sorry I can't be doing that right here some kids on this forum will only concentrate on the amout quoted and turn it to debate agribusiness is not for babys it requires money and expertise moreover this opportunity is for those few that applied.
since the 2 major component of faming which is Land and How to plant is Free. The remaining part are cheap and simple. You can join the group on whatsapp.

Like I said earlier we have readymade market for these 5crops. We have buyers that need them in large quantity and of excellent quality that why we created this opportunity.
WABI Centre is a farmers hub were buyers will be getting fresh supply in desire quantity.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Dyt(f): 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2014
World1 I understand you clearly, but I think the students needs to know what they are venturing into.
See some won't even be able afford 10k, as you said its for serious minded people.

Anyways thanks for your time, I think you have been able answer my some of my questions.

Ogbomosho, here I come with my family grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dyt:
World1 I understand you clearly, but I think the students needs to know what they are venturing into.
See some won't even be able afford 10k, as you said its for serious minded people.

Anyways thanks for your time, I think you have been able answer my some of my questions.

Ogbomosho, here I come with my family grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're welcome
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kalusam:
My oga boss, can I publish this on my blog for more visibility? I will gladly do that for free!
Yes of course.
I really appreciate you
Thanks
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
The land is almost finished few slot remaining
If the government can't help us form farmers cities we c[b][/b]an do it ourselves.

FUBU- for us by us.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by kentochi(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2014
Am in bro
How do I manage the farm since am in Edo state.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Kalusam(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by hotmas911(m): 5:35pm On Dec 02, 2014
@ dyt and world1, well done. Would have joined the thread earlier but I am just entering town from the farm. A lot of people have been calling me to confirm if this is true. So here is the answer

It's

TRUE.
This is purely to contribute and help serious people launch themselves as agropreneurs.
Free 50 acres of land, free training and mentoring, ready markets etc.
Everyone interested need to appreciate world1 for not being selfish. I offered him 10 acres for free, he told me he's donating it with other packages and persuaded me to give additional 40 acres.
Now its done, it wouldnt have happened without his selfless mind.
@ world1, you are 1 in a million.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Dyt(f): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hotmas911
Who's dry?
grin grin cheesy
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by hotmas911(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
Dyt:
Hotmas911
Who's dry?
grin grin cheesy
my most honourable lady, pls pardon your subject. Na typo o grin grin grin
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Kalusam(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
@hotmas , I just spoke with world1 an hour ago and this is what I told him: What you guys have done, even the FG haven't!
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by hotmas911(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
Kalusam:
@hotmas , I just spoke with world1 an hour ago and this is what I told him: What you guys have done, even the FG haven't!
thank you bro. Sometimes citizens need to take the initiative. We will always get whatever we want in life if we can help enough people get what they want.

2 Likes

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
aguiyi1:
mail sent
Congrat
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 9:07pm On Dec 02, 2014
kentochi:
Am in bro
How do I manage the farm since am in Edo state.
WABI can help manage it for you
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
hotmas911:
@ dyt and world1, well done. Would have joined the thread earlier but I am just entering town from the farm. A lot of people have been calling me to confirm if this is true. So here is the answer

It's

TRUE.
This is purely to contribute and help serious people launch themselves as agropreneurs.
Free 50 acres of land, free training and mentoring, ready markets etc.
Everyone interested need to appreciate world1 for not being selfish. I offered him 10 acres for free, he told me he's donating it with other packages and persuaded me to give additional 40 acres.
Now its done, it wouldnt have happened without his selfless mind.
@ world1, you are 1 in a million.

Thanks so much let join hands together to make Nigeria a better place.

Can you imagine someone called and said he thougt I have interior motives about the project I told him I actually have exterior motives grin grin

1 Like

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
Hello have you got your allocation letter from WABI Centre?
What is the number of your plot.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Dyt(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
world1:

Can you imagine someone called and said he thougt I have interior motives about the project I told him I actually have exterior motives grin grin

Lmao at exterior motives
Pestrior motives nko
grin grin grin
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by 1stUnique(m): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2014
It pain me that u guyz didnt not inform me that the thread has been open. Anyway hope am not late. Message sent.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2014
1stUnique:
It pain me that u guyz didnt not inform me that the thread has been open. Anyway hope am not late. Message sent.
Am so sowiiiii kiss kiss
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by world1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
The 50 acres is almost Gone. So people love agriculture like this am so impress.

Live at WABI introduction event.

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by 1stUnique(m): 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
world1:

Am so sowiiiii kiss kiss

no problem boss. I av sent d email
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by solbash11(m): 12:50am On Dec 03, 2014
world1:

Sir, I just saw thus thread, hope i'm not too late, but I've sent my email as stated.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Johnnyessence(m): 5:35am On Dec 03, 2014
waoooo well done bro Hotmass,word1 ,sedulus kudos to u here sirs pls am just inform now just opening d thread now well done sir my mail is here for remaining allocation of land email: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by jidowu84: 8:31am On Dec 03, 2014
dyttt:

Sam, its not my project
Am just here to help post

All u need do is just indicate interest
Senior , weldone bro. i am ready for this. highly interested. jidowu84@gmail.com #RICEFARMING
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Dyt(f): 8:57am On Dec 03, 2014
We have gotten over 50mails but in the wrong way
PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING MAILS

AM SORRY TO SAY SOME OF YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Teephad(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2014
world1:

Yes I got my allocation letter via mail with Land No. A12 and I have done the needful by sending required details to the GSM no.quoted in the mail.Things are looking up.Waiting for the next step...W.A.B.I............follow the FOODpath..

1 Like

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2014
world1:

i only got a mail stating the land number.

when will i receive my letter pls and what is the next line of action

thanks
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by solbash11(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2014
Dyt:
We have gotten over 50mails but in the wrong way
PLS READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING MAILS

AM SORRY TO SAY SOME OF YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED

I've sent my email in the very early hours of today, hoping for the best from you guys....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Potato Harvest From Kaduna & Vicampro Partnership. (photos) / Naira Devaluation: Neighbouring Countries, Others Feast On Nigeria’s Cheap Grain / Saving Some Cost By Gardening--without Limits (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.