Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I (24973 Views)

See The Animal This Farmer Caught (pic) / Meet Nakku Justine, A Multi-million Farmer At 25. / "Goodluck Jonathan: The Farmer's President" - Agric Minister Akinwunmi Adeshina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Dyt(f): 11:04am On Dec 03, 2014
solbash11:

I've sent my email in the very early hours of today, hoping for the best from you guys....

Sure
U will get urs soon
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Denn(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
good initiative...are there still spaces?
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by dytbabe: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2014
Denn:
good initiative...are there still spaces?

Hurry bro
The time u used in asking this cld have gotten u slot
cheesy grin
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Denn(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2014
dytbabe:

Hurry bro
The time u used in asking this cld have gotten u slot
cheesy grin

I sent in an email before the comment.... I go school small.... Lol

1 Like

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by solbash11(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Dyt:

Sure
U will get urs soon
Thank you so much, I got my alloted Land Section #: A48
via the whatsapp channel. Waiting for the W.A.B.I allocation letter and any other subsequent information.
Keep up with the good work!
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by bollify(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
I just saw this thread now. I have applied. Hope I'm not too late?

Please it will be helpful if you can post the estimate of what the student will be spending sir. Just what we will be spending so we will know if we have the capacity to run it when the land is allocated. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by dytbabe: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2014
bollify:
I just saw this thread now. I have applied. Hope I'm not too late?

No one is late
Go on and send
Allocation starts next week
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Denn(m): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
dytbabe:

No one is late
Go on and send

some peeps already have allocations whilst some dont...

any info on that?
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by dytbabe: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
Denn:

some peeps already have allocations whilst some dont...

any info on that?

Everyone that sends in mail will sure get
Am sure he's battling with network in the farm, jst spoke to him.
But u can also send him msgs on whatsapp bt everyone is getting even if we are more than 50, am sure u know Nigerians, some just wanna send mail and get numbers but won't be there to get the lands, so we are still throwing it opened

Infact a friend of mine in Ibadan shld be getting his tomorrow INSHA ALLAH, will post pictures
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Teephad(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2014
dytbabe:

But u can also send him msgs on whatsapp bt everyone is getting even if we are more than 50, am sure u know Nigerians, some just wanna send mail and get numbers but won't be there to get the lands, so we are still throwing it opened
[b]Infact a friend of mine in Ibadan shld be getting his tomorrow INSHA ALLAH, will post pictures
[

A friend of yours getting his own tomorrow??...thought you said the allocation will start next week ?
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by hotmas911(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2014
dytbabe:

Infact a friend of mine in Ibadan shld be getting his tomorrow INSHA ALLAH, will post pictures
Great job you are doing sister! Still thinking on the best way to appreciate you for doing this. You are amazing!
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by bollify(m): 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2014
dytbabe:

No one is late
Go on and send

Thanks so much ma. Please, estimated price of what we will spend on each of the aforementioned crops will be so helpful. Thanks
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
i have gone back to read this thread again, guess i will be doing exactly what this lady is sharing here since i have her thread to fall back and maybe consult her and the names she mentioned in that thread.

i just have to suspend most xmas spending so that i dont have challenges of fund when the planting season starts.

https://www.nairaland.com/2015314/modern-cucumber-farming-1-million

2 Likes

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by dytbabe: 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2014
Teephad:
[/color][

A friend of yours getting his own tomorrow??...thought you said the allocation will start next week ?

He's in ibadan
And he will be the first to go see the land with Hotmas911 and world1, opportunity for him to get his own allocation, let me say he's lucky to be the first, I am in lag myself and won't be there till next week, we working on customised shirts for we students

Bolify, I am a student like u too, I don't have idea how much the seeds are sold and that even depends on the crop u are planting, he already stated that we pay 1k for survey, clearing of land is 3k, we pay our labourers and buy seeds, trust me u have the most important of it all which is land and training, so the rest is simple

Hotmas911 I sight u boss

1 Like

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by opo26: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
how can I register I have interest oooo and what of the marketing Sir
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by opo26: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
plz i want to register for this help me out I love farming I want to be a farmer add me on what app I can see u there 08039268498
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by dytbabe: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2014
opo26:
plz i want to register for this help me out I love farming I want to be a farmer add me on what app I can see u there 08039268498

Pls read the first page
U will see all the details there
Thanks
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by dytbabe: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2014
I believe most ppl must have gotten allocation numbers even if they not posting on the thread lol

Well me I have 10slots in this project, no call me thief oo bt I know its a future plan so make I use all the thiefing me to get it all now
My allocation numbers are frm A2 - A7

4more slots left for me
Na my mouth reach that level to get reserved slots grin grin
Don't beef me, I jst like too much money.

I have a business running but I jst want more funds and smth I have passion for.
Agriculture it is for me
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by rareman(m): 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wow! Am just shot of words, @word1 @Hotmass may God continue to strengthen you guys. I got my land allocated to me
A10 is allocation number. Ogbomosho here I come!!!! You guys are the real Transformation Ambassadors. Let's the teach the government citizen responsibility.

1 Like

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by ayinba1(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
I was given A16. I am looking forward to getting more information from WABI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by zurielhomes: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2014
ayinba1:

I also got mine A15.
expecting more infos,
thanks WABI
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by rareman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2014
dytbabe:

He's in ibadan
And he will be the first to go see the land with Hotmas911 and world1, opportunity for him to get his own allocation, let me say he's lucky to be the first, I am in lag myself and won't be there till next week, we working on customised shirts for we students

Bolify, I am a student like u too, I don't have idea how much the seeds are sold and that even depends on the crop u are planting, he already stated that we pay 1k for survey, clearing of land is 3k, we pay our labourers and buy seeds, trust me u have the most important of it all which is land and training, so the rest is simple

Hotmas911 I sight u boss
dytbabe:

He's in ibadan

Hotmas911 I sight u boss
dytbabe:

He's in ibadan

Hotmas911 I sight u boss
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by dytbabe: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2014
ayinba1:

Ask anything here ma'am
Anyth whatsoever
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by rareman(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2014
So sorry @dytbabe, I was trying to contact you but don't know what happened. Please here is what I want to find out, I learnt earlier that there are over 20 delegate from Lagos. Am now asking since you are from Lagos can we put heads together and plan logistics. Is there existing whatsapp group you can add me in 08189043908 or we create one to move our ministry to the permanent site lol. Thank you

1 Like

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by dytbabe: 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2014
rareman:
So sorry @dytbabe, I was trying to contact you but don't know what happened. Please here is what I want to find out, I learnt earlier that there are over 20 delegate from Lagos. Am now asking since you are from Lagos can we put heads together and plan logistics. Is there existing whatsapp group you can add me in 08189043908 or we create one to move our ministry to the permanent site lol. Thank you

He shld have created the group, guess the farm is taking his time
I will call u shortly
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by Cocodiva: 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2014
This project has got good potentials .
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by princemolak(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2014
world1:
Hello have you got your allocation letter from WABI Centre?
What is the number of your plot.

A8,I'm really greatful bro

1 Like

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by kentochi(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Congratulations you land is section A29
This was the message I receive this evening through whatsapp.
It still look like surprise to me.
Thanks.
I awaits Any other necessary documents.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by 1stUnique(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2014
bollify:

Thanks so much ma. Please, estimated price of what we will spend on each of the aforementioned crops will be so helpful. Thanks

well said bro. Atlease i need to knw the cost b4 venturing into d process.
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by rareman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2014
Hello guys please for those with allocation coming from Lagos indicate so we can start plan immediately. Please this is for those that already have their allocation o! We are looking at taking off from mende maryland. Thank you
No time to waste
Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by PENMIGHT(m): 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2014
This sort of self-help initiative is a step in the right direction for the teeming unemployed populace in this country. It is a laudable one.
No longer a dream but a reality because I just got allocated A45.

With this, I can help in reclaiming our lost heritage as a country.

Thanks to the organisers.

3 Likes

Re: YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I by solbash11(m): 7:52pm On Dec 03, 2014
rareman:
Hello guys please for those with allocation coming from Lagos indicate so we can start plan immediately. Please this is for those that already have their allocation o! We are looking at taking off from mende maryland. Thank you
No time to waste

I'm from Lagos, my land section # is A48. Waiting for the D-day to kick off.

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

First Potato Harvest From Kaduna & Vicampro Partnership. (photos) / Naira Devaluation: Neighbouring Countries, Others Feast On Nigeria’s Cheap Grain / Saving Some Cost By Gardening--without Limits (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.