Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56373 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Jchi9876:

Oji ego ona wufu nala grin grin

Dat is ehn, de woman Ji di tin okanku grin

Babydolllaaaaas grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Babydolllaaaaas grin
Its all for a good cause cool
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 2:52am On Dec 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Babydolllaaaaas grin

#onekwu neme

No dulling
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 2:53am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Eze okwu!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 2:55am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

No disputes there kiss

emynwa I keep forgetting to add you. I'm just shy embarassed
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by mutter(f): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Now unto aproko thinz tongue Are you still into shipping cars from Germany? We don't mind you chipping in a car or a container or the whole ship sef tongue Every little helps. God bless you ma'am.

Sorry Bigbumper, I now work only in the Lords vineyard and focus more on voluntary work. Not because I can afford it but because it gives life more meaning- for me at least. It might change again someday but that is the status quo now.
I shall not be donating to this project because this group has failed to AIDA the message across to me and maybe some other people that might have been keen to donate. AIDA- attention, interest, desire and action.
Sadly I was only drawn to the negative aspects of this tread and that is the insults with wich everyone who dared to criticise was confronted with. When raising money for a charitable venture it is important to convince prospective donors- that is if you are keen on donors.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 03, 2014
Jchi9876:

#onekwu neme

No dulling

E so na ndi g'ede de essay? O buru n'ichoro enye maka mme nye gi ya smiley

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by KelvinGraphics(m): 2:57am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Is there a way of knowing who owns a certificate when the name or registration number on it is blocked?
That's the only proof the person is a graduate,if not anyone can write a story and post and it will defeat the purpose.
And shey U know its easy to borrow sum1 Certificate, block the name and upload it as mine. If the name will be blocked then whats the essence of uploading it?
#JustAskingO
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 2:58am On Dec 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

No disputes there kiss

emynwa I keep forgetting to add you. I'm just shy embarassed
That's understandable, but we could do voice calls kiss
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

And shey U know its easy to borrow sum1 Certificate, block the name and upload it as mine. If the name will be blocked then whats the essence of uploading it?
#JustAskingO
We're going to edit the requirements.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2014
mutter:
Now unto aproko thinz tongue Are you still into shipping cars from Germany? We don't mind you chipping in a car or a container or the whole ship sef tongue Every little helps. God bless you ma'am.

Sorry Bigbumper, I now work only in the Lords vineyard and focus more on voluntary work. Not because I can afford it but because it gives life more meaning- for me at least. It might change again someday but that is the status quo now.
I shall not be donating to this project because this group has failed to AIDA the message across to me and maybe some other people that might have been keen to donate. AIDA- attention, interest, desire and action.
Sadly I was only drawn to the negative aspects of this tread and that is the insults with wich everyone who dared to criticise was confronted with. When raising money for a charitable venture it is important to convince prospective donors- that is if you are keen on donors.
Well said MOG
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

That's understandable, but we could do voice calls kiss

I just noticed your signature embarassed grin

Yaay okay I'll add you soon.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:03am On Dec 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nice work dont mind all these haters on nairaland.

What if they send the certificates to you instead of posting it openly?
I will need a Certificate from Dubai for this game o, shey U ship Certificates too gringrin
And BTW, begin arrange ur tax fee for 2015.
*Nairaland o ni baje oocheesy*
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:11am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

We're going to edit the requirements.
Okay sir. Or better still u guys should send the dollarz to my account. Na me need am passgringringrin or stage a debate where everyone gats to write and convince you the judges on why they think they need the money more than everyother contestant.cheesy
Na there you go read and hear of different problemz wey u never hear of beforelipsrsealed
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2014
I criticized the 2 year condition initially placed as a criteria and I wasn't insulted.

Nne drop the holy attitude. The only people who got insulted here (if any) were those who came with insults, evil wishes and curses instead stating in a non offensive way what they had against the criteria.

Maybe you should have read from the first page instead of jumping into the middle.

If you're charitable like you claim you won't want to be cajoled and pampered into it.

At the very least if you belong to the group of those that are not giving (me for example) you can just try not to discourage those that are giving by getting off your moral high horse.

mutter:

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

I just noticed your signature embarassed grin

Yaay okay I'll add you soon.

Alright
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Okay sir. Or better still u guys should send the dollarz to my account. Na me need am passgringringrin or stage a debate where everyone gats to write and convince you the judges on why they think they need the money more than everyother contestant.cheesy
Na there you go read and hear of different problemz wey u never hear of beforelipsrsealed
Lool! Na only u waka come grin
We'd look into your debate suggestion
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by mutter(f): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2014
cococandy:
I criticized the 2 year condition initially placed as a criteria and I wasn't insulted.
Nne drop the holy attitude. The only people who got insulted here (if any) were those who came with insults, evil wishes and curses instead stating in a non offensive way what they had against the criteria.
Maybe you should have read from the first page instead of jumping into the middle.
If you're charitable like you claim you won't want to be cajoled and pampered into it.
At the very least if you belong to the group of those that are not giving (me for example) you can just try not to discourage those that are giving by getting off your moral high horse.

Cococany does who climb high horses have the risk of falling. All is vanity! I hope you are not irritated by my writting style... From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Please do not try to pressurise me into donating. I have to be moved to do so. And again the "polite" responses here might also discourage others. And finally when did I have evil wishes or insult anyone? Just wondering. Please point it out to me and I would gladly apologise.

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by justi4jesu(f): 4:05am On Dec 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I will need a Certificate from Dubai for this game o, shey U ship Certificates too gringrin
And BTW, begin arrange ur tax fee for 2015.
*Nairaland o ni baje oocheesy*

You no get wahala i will send you all attested certificates from dubai grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 4:34am On Dec 03, 2014
mutter:
This is so alarming! Such insults because someone dared criticize you.
Well you get me wondering if this is a "gift" or an ego trip. It is a shame really.
Even when giving a gift, give in such a way that it can be received with dignity.

/
It is more of an ego trip.
She thought if she mentioned dollars every knee will bow.
When I questioned the rationale for such sickly conditions for such a meagre amount, some discerning minds joined forces to make it a joint effort.
All of a sudden, it became a competition instead of a "gift" (rolling eyes).

It is all about massaging her ego. She tried it years back and she was rightly shunned. I guess she can now walk around with some misguided air of importance for feeding the whole nation with $100.

Be wary of the ones that go with megaphone around town to announce their acts of charity.

She has a list of motherless' babies homes and homeless shelters she could donate the money if she so chooses. But then it will not satisfy that aspect of megalomaniac attention.

/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by kennynelcon(m): 4:55am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:
I just thought of blessing someone this Christmas season and I thought what better people than the youths of our nation suffering under corrupt leadership with empty unfulfilled promises.
It's not much
Just $100 only
I tried doing this many years ago but it didn't get much support

CFCfan,berem and Cococandy can you help me be the judges

[size=18pt]Selection criteria[/size]

1) You must reside in Nigeria

2).Your handle must have been registered on nairaland for at least one full calendar year with up to 200 posts or more to qualify
If you have a job please don't bring bad fortune on yourself by claiming to be unemployed.

3) Write a short story here ( not more than 250 words) titled " An event in my childhood that impacted me greatly"
Please make sure to edit your spellings and get your tenses right,no bad English please,it will affect the decision.

4) You must also tell us at the beginning of your story what university,polytechnic or college of education you graduated from and what course you studied,with a picture of your certificate as an attachment to your short story.( please cover your name)

[size=18pt]
Applications without meeting all the criteria will be thrown out.[/size]

The winner will be announced on December 14th and the award given on December 16th

Let the stories begin

Modified,the money is now up to $450 with other donors,the judges berem CFCfan and Missmeiya will open the competition on another thread tomorrow
Watch out
For graduates only?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by JoeCutie(m): 4:59am On Dec 03, 2014
datalossvictim1:

E so na ndi g'ede de essay? O buru n'ichoro enye maka mme nye gi ya smiley
Chai! Nwanne watchia, Igbo gi a nwekwara levels oh grin
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 4:59am On Dec 03, 2014
Nope I'm not pressuring you to donate . Did I donate?. Just saying you should leave those who are doing so alone to do it in peace.

And no you did not insult or curse anyone but it was wrong of you to say that those who tried to criticize were insulted.

The only people I saw insulted were those who did the insulting and cursing first.

It won't kill you to be honest about that at least.
mutter:

Cococany does who climb high horses have the risk of falling. All is vanity! I hope you are not irritated by my writting style... From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Please do not try to pressurise me into donating. I have to be moved to do so. And again the "polite" responses here might also discourage others. And finally when did I have evil wishes or insult anyone? Just wondering. Please point it out to me and I would gladly apologise.

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 5:08am On Dec 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin

You go fear stories

/
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 03, 2014
To be honest i don't see what other people's problem is, its her money and she can distribute it whichever way she deems fit. This spirit of " getting things for free" should stop. Besides even if its "just $100" like some of you put it, the OP had to work for that money. You don't want to put in the effort to earn it? Why can't you just remain silent?

5 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 03, 2014
I'm not really a fan of the debate format though.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Jchi9876: 5:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Mondisweets:
To be honest i don't see what other people's problem is, its her money and she can distribute it whichever way she deems fit. This spirit of " getting things for free" should stop. Besides even if its "just $100" like some of you put it, the OP had to work for that money. You don't want to put in the effort to earn it? Why can't you just remain silent?

undecided

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 03, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
It is more of an ego trip.
She thought if she mentioned dollars every knee will bow.
When I questioned the rationale for such sickly conditions for such a meagre amount, some discerning minds joined forces to make it a joint effort.
All of a sudden, it became a competition instead of a "gift" (rolling eyes).

It is all about massaging her ego. She tried it years back and she was rightly shunned. I guess she can now walk around with some misguided air of importance for feeding the whole nation with $100.

Be wary of the ones that go with megaphone around town to announce their acts of charity.

She has a list of motherless' babies homes and homeless shelters she could donate the money if she so chooses. But then it will not satisfy that aspect of megalomaniac attention.

/

So this eediot is still roaming around on the thread she claims to detest with every fiber in her being
Is this a he or she
Does anyone know?
You see your life?
The thread pains you and you hate the whole idea but still you can't keep away after 18 pages shocked shocked shocked
How messed up is that?
Over 1.7 million topics on nairaland and you still choose to stay on here whining like a little girl
Sorry o
Let me go get a hankie to wipe your tears abi na feeding bottle you wan make I carry come
Just wait,I am coming nne

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by utreatconvertic: 5:34am On Dec 03, 2014
ALL 1960BET MEMBERS MOST LOG IN OR REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate40498 AND PREDICT 5 CORRECT SCORES FOR FREE TO WIN #5,000,000
SIMPLY PREDICT THE OUTCOMES OF 5 GAMES YOU CAN STILL WIN #200,000 FOR 5 CORRECT RESULT -WIN / DRAW /
LOSE..................

THE 1960BET JACKPOT 5 CORRECT SCORES SPECIALS IS HERE AGAIN.... N5 Million Naira is up for grabs this weekend . . .no dulling!!! REGISTER THROUGH THIS LINK https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate40498
Please note that we would require you add your telephone number and 1960bet username alongside your predictions,
therefore if you are yet to create an account, quickly proceed to open your account with us on
https://www.1960bet.com/Odds/registration/affiliate40498 to become a member of the 1960bet family. If it is found
out that you have been predicting with multiple accounts, all your accounts will be permanently banned.

LETS GET CRACKING WITH IT HERE . . .
SIMPLY PREDICT THE OUTCOMES OF 5 GAMES YOU CAN STILL WIN #200,000 FOR 5 CORRECT RESULT -WIN / DRAW /
LOSE.....................Play Your GAME!!!

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by JoeCutie(m): 5:36am On Dec 03, 2014
...but someone doesn't have to come openly on a Nairaland thread to sound so pathetic & open there yansh before they get help. I think somethings are best done at the background - in secret - as it were. Nice thought, encouraging gesture though, but I'm particularly not in support of the medium in which it's been done. #JustMyOwnOpinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:
I'm not really a fan of the debate format though.

Debate kwa?
Lol

Are you sticking to your first class or 2nd class upper requirement?

What if you say just medical vet,dental or optometry students only grin grin
Or science students only kpa kpaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (29) (Reply)

Man Surprises Wife With A N15million GLA250 For Passing Her Driving Lesson / My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / Twins Burnt To Death In Calabar After Mother Went To Meet Boyfriend (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.