Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,367 members, 7,861,012 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56672 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2014
flyca:

Justi drop something o. No be to dey use idea do advert tongue

Lmao...if to say the competition don start, something for don drop because i enjoy such competitions, but too many Mofos parading this thread tongue tongue tongue
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 6:37am On Dec 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

I dey tell U bro.
But with that e go dey competetive and fun
/
That's funny !

The page go reach 1000.

LOL.

\
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Nne so you added to the money did I read someone say?
How much?
babyosisi:

Nne so you added to the money did I read someone say?
How much?

Nne only N10,000. My email has issues small but you can get my number from Godismystrength send a text and an account number make I send my share. Have been ill and my body is not predictable today am up and about tomorrow I can hardly move so let me send it now that I can

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
they are many in literature section. That's where you'll get them. Seriously,am not in support of the certificate posting.
Or you just make it open to everyone irrespective of your educational qualification

Abi?

Miss B,can you tell me the reason

1)Is it because their phones may not be able to take and post pictures

2) because someone could see through the object covering their names

I want to know what the issue is
I posted a check made out to me earlier with my name and name of institution covered

What is the real issue?
I really want to know
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by flyca: 6:39am On Dec 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lmao...if to say the competition don start, something for don drop because i enjoy such competitions, but too many Mofos parading this thread tongue tongue tongue

Lol. I'm all EYEZzzzzzzz
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by shaggy007(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2014
@ babyosisi and Berem.

First of all, I hate you guys.

With that out of my chest, good work you guys are doing.

How do I donate?

I want to add something to increase the amount for these ungrateful graduates.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

Nne only N10,000. My email has issues small but you can get my number from Godismystrength send a text amd an account number make I send my share. Have been ill and my body is not predictable today am up amd about tomorrow I can hardly move so let me send it now that I can

You are healed in Jesus name
10K is something substantial to the cause
Thanks
Miss B make una tally up,money na ha agbago

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

You are healed in Jesus name
10K is something substantial to the cause
Thanks
Miss B make una tally up,money na ha agbago

Amen
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:
More naija entertainment letters from my inbox about 300 words

Lol. This is so similar to one I received a few months ago.
But I give kudos to the EFCC on their efforts in clamping down on yahoo folks.

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 03, 2014
Now someone somewhere will be happy over naira devaluation . from 16500 to 19000
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:42am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Lool! Na only u waka come grin
We'd look into your debate suggestion
Na me and you waka come oo.grin

Okay boss
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 6:43am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:
Its a shame what our youths have turned into.
I participated in long essays and debates for much less but it was good hardwork money.
The boys can write long endless yahoo letters and go amd be begging on blogs for chicken change and recharge cards.
I was on book scholarships throughout university from essays and debates. They had plenty criteria transcript, GP above 3.5 etc and I was proud to keep up. Common 250 words in correct English is a problem yet the girls can sleep with married men for phones worth less.
I am tired of reading half words and will support this with N10,000.

Mutter please move over with that sanctimonious attitude, who sent you? Who begged you? Go and continue in your " vineyard " and stop pissing on the good works of others.

To young people participating HARD WORK PAYS EASY MONEY MAY BE SHORTCUT BUT HARD WORK TAKES LONGER BUT HAS LIFE LONG BENEFITS

Can I be one of the Judges@ babyosisi I am a fan of proper writing

/
Na like this you take dey scatter the long essays for your school?

English don suffer!

\

babyosisi:

3) Write a short story here ( not more than 250 words) titled " An event in my childhood that impacted me greatly"
Please make sure to edit your spellings and get your tenses right,no bad English please,it will affect the decision.

/

Now see person wey wan promote better grammar

\
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

Biko where is our bus stop.

Good morning.
lol. I don't know. Just hop in
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 03, 2014
At this rate first price may get to $250

I hope you folks know not to rely on any donations from tokunboh
I don't have much faith in new registrants especially one who sounds unreliable with a name like tokunbo
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:45am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Lool! Na only u waka come grin
We'd look into your debate suggestion
Na me and you waka come oo.grin

Okay boss...
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Miss B,can you tell me the reason

1)Is it because their phones may not be able to take and post pictures

2) because someone could see through the object covering their names

I want to know what the issue is
I posted a check made out to me earlier with my name and name of institution covered

What is the real issue?
I really want to know
if we have to make it for undergraduates,then I don't think posting of certificates comes in because they do not have certificates yet. The undergaduates need the money more to buy books in school more than the graduates.

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Berem waiting for your response
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
Morning everyone! cheesy

Babyosisi,I think we have to do some little adjustments on the requirements like the certificate posting especially. Like someone said,it should be an open contest for undergraduates/students.

Whatcha think?

Cc:

Yes, it should be open to all youths (25 and under). But how do we get to know who is a student, and who is not? That's the hard part.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Yes, it should be open to all youths (25 and under). But how do we get to know who is a student, and who is not? That's the hard part.

You see why I added certificate to the earlier criteria
There is no way you can know who is a student and who isn't
Now how do you validate age?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Gboliwe: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Someone nice should please mention me when the competition begins and attach a link please. I need the intellectual entertainment.

*unfollows thread
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2014
shaggy007:
@ babyosisi and Berem.

How do I donate?

I want to add something to increase the amount for these ungrateful graduates.
carry your hatred and shove it down your throat. If you wanna donate to this course,do it!
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 6:49am On Dec 03, 2014
flyca:
Anybody that is ranting on this thread is simply pouring out a long suppressed grudge or malice against the OP. Trust me, it has nothing to do with this present topic or her criteria.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

students do not have cetificates yet or should we request for their school identity cards?

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
carry your hatred and shove it down your throat. If you wanna donate to this course,do it!

Why did you bother
Some people are best ignored
They just go away quietly
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
they are many in literature section. That's where you'll get them. Seriously,am not in support of the certificate posting.
Or you just make it open to everyone irrespective of your educational qualification

Abi?

angryangryangry

Why Do You want to take it to literature Section, Writers Haven? undecided

Aunty Judy, I suggest You leave the thread on the Jobs section or Education section, certainly not ''writers den'' section lipsrsealed
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 03, 2014
MysticZeus:

angryangryangry

Why Do You want to take it to literature Section, Writers Haven? undecided

Aunty Judy, I suggest You leave the thread on the Jobs section or Education section, certainly not ''writers den'' section lipsrsealed
oh I forgot there's an Education section. Education section is cool for it. cheesy
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by shaggy007(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:

Shove yours where the sun doesn't shine.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2014
cococandy:
lol. I don't know. Just hop in
Lets keep riding then. Hopefully we might get to a bus stop where we will not need the contest again.
By then they will just bring out the osusu and share it amongst the contestants kuz it will be much that everybody will benefit from it handfully. U remember Jesus did it with 3fish and 5bread abi na 5fish and 3bread.grin
Our own case no go different shacheesy
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

You see why I added certificate to the earlier criteria
There is no way you can know who is a student and who isn't
Now how do you validate age?

Oops, just realized I added a new problem. You know what, let's just throw the contest open, but limit it to the first 120 applicants.
They should send their essays to you, then we could grade an equal number of essays.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by MysticZeus: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2014
shaggy007:
@ babyosisi and Berem.

How do I donate?

I want to add something to increase the amount for these [size=18pt]ungrateful graduates.[/size]

What exactly is the Meaning of this I just read?

How dare You call Job Hunting Graduates ''Ungrateful''? angry
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 03, 2014
CFCfan:

Oops, just realized I added a new problem. You know what, let's just throw the contest open, but limit it to the first 120 applicants.
They should send their essays to you, then we could grade an equal number of essays.
berem:
students do not have cetificates yet or should we request for their school identity cards?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by UjSizzle(f): 7:01am On Dec 03, 2014
Nawa oo Nigerians are real enemies of progress, wanting freebies without tasking their brain.

When did a 250 words essay become so difficult to write

Babyosisi and everyone who contributed to this cause, well done. May God continue to bless you as you extend same to others in need.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

We Quarrel Because Of Sex / MFM Pastor Batters Wife Of 17 Years For Opting Out Of Marriage (photos) / Identical Twins Show Off Their Baby Bumps (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.