Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth (56739 Views)

My Aunty Gave Me Her Breast Milk To Drink: Right Or Wrong? / Babyosisi's Marital Advice To New And Intended Wives / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Debate kwa?
Lol

Are you sticking you your first class or 2nd class upper requirement?

What if if you say just medical vet,dental or optometry students only grin grin
grin Funny you.
I think it should be open to both students and graduates. I don't want unnecessary wahala cheesy
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 5:51am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

So this eediot is still roaming around on the thread she claims to detest with every fiber in her being
Is this a he or she
Does anyone know?
You see your life?
The thread pains you and you hate the whole idea but still you can't keep away after 18 pages shocked shocked shocked
How messed up is that?
Over 1.7 million topics on nairaland and you still choose to stay on here whining like a little girl
Sorry o
Let me go get a hankie to wipe your tears abi na feeding bottle you wan make I carry come
Just wait,I am coming nne
/

Here we go!

\
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:52am On Dec 03, 2014
Its a shame what our youths have turned into.
I participated in long essays and debates for much less but it was good hardwork money.
The boys can write long endless yahoo letters and go amd be begging on blogs for chicken change and recharge cards.
I was on book scholarships throughout university from essays and debates. They had plenty criteria transcript, GP above 3.5 etc and I was proud to keep up. Common 250 words in correct English is a problem yet the girls can sleep with married men for phones worth less.
I am tired of reading half words and will support this with N10,000.

Mutter please move over with that sanctimonious attitude, who sent you? Who begged you? Go and continue in your " vineyard " and stop pissing on the good works of others.

To young people participating HARD WORK PAYS EASY MONEY MAY BE SHORTCUT BUT HARD WORK TAKES LONGER BUT HAS LIFE LONG BENEFITS

Can I be one of the Judges@ babyosisi I am a fan of proper writing

10 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:
I participated in long essays and debates for much less but it was good hardwork money.
The boys can write long endless yahoo letters and go amd be begging on blogs for chicken change and recharge cards.
I was on book scholarships throughout university from essays and debates. They had plenty criteria transcript, GP above 3.5 etc and I was proud to keep up. Common 250 words in correct English is a problem yet the girls can sleep with married men for phones worth less.

Mutter please move over with that sanctimonious attitude, who sent you? Who begged you? Go and continue in your " vineyard " and stop pissing on the good works of others.

To young people participating HARD WORK PAYS EASY MONEY MAY BE SHORT COURT BUT HARD WORK TAKES LONGER BUT HAS LIFE LONG BENEFITS

Don't mind them
I open my babyosisi email na so so letters from nnana Mohammed dey dia
But this is too hard

This is one

Good day to you dearest......

With due respect respond to me back.

Hope all is well with you? my name is Ms. Tina Juan, the only daughter and the only child of late Mr. Adams Juan, I am 18 years old girl Single , My father was the Director of Gold and cotton products exportation in Burkina Faso, But at the present am staying in the church hostel camp, I want you to help me relocate to your country to further my education

Before the death of my father on 18th February 2007 my father deposited sum of (US $450,000.00, four hundred and fifty thousand dollars
I have gone to the bank to verify the method of the transfer with the bank director and he told me that they can not release the money to me, unless I provide to the bank a trustee who will invest the money for me, he said that is the agreement between the bank and my late father.

I hope you will not betray the trust I have on you? Because this money is my only hope in life, you will also help me to relocate over to your country to continue my education while you will invest my own shear of the money for me in any good Business of your choice there in your country, I will compensate you with 40% for your kind assistance, while you will invest 60% in any business of your choice.

You will be taking care of me from the profit you make from the business which you will use to sponsor me to the university, I can assure you there is No Risk involve, the money is an inheritance from my late father I also secured the deposit document of the money with me, when I receive your return message I will forward to you my passport copy and pictures and the full details of the transfer.

I am waiting to receive your returned mail.

Yours Sincerely,

Ms. Tina Juan.

6 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2014
The above yahoo letter has over 300 words BTW
Crooks churn them out in seconds but someone claims a graduate is unable to write a story of those many words because most of them don't even have a concept how big or small 250 words are.

7 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

To young people participating HARD WORK PAYS EASY MONEY MAY BE SHORT COURT BUT HARD WORK TAKES LONGER BUT HAS LIFE LONG BENEFITS

\

Now it is becoming worthwhile.

Christmas Essay competition organized by Babyosisi.

And not "Hey! I got dollars. Tell me the story of your life, bring your CV and certificates so thst i can give $100 to one of you suckers"

For once, we agreed that it is not a "GIFT".

/

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Don't mind them
I open my babyosisi email na so so letters from nnana Mohammed dey dia
But this is too hard

This is one

Na copy and paste them sabi later they will blame every body but themselves for the poor WAEC results. WAEC is not marking properly, teachers dont teach us well, I didn't have the text book.
Go on blogs and cry, educative informative write ups and they will be shouting " plix sumrix" then come and blame their inability to break even on witches.

Where I worked for every 20 naira you have to write a long concept note and I thank God everyday for all the essays I wrote in school because it was so easy for me and some colleagues with masters will be struggling to write just a simple 4 pager even with a draft guide oh

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

Na copy and paste them sabi later they will blame every body but themselves for the poor WAEC results. WAEC is not marking properly, teachers dont teach us well, I didn't have the text book.
Go on blogs and cry, educative informative write ups and they will be shouting " plix sumrix" then come and blame their inability to break even on witches

It is very shameful
An abstract for a publication is a maximum of 250 words and whenever I write one I am always struggling to keep it under 250 because 250 is nothing,by the time I write my summary,I am usually at 400
Nigerians are generally very lazy
Someone said earlier that they feel a sense of entitlement and that is so correct
Do this similar thing on an Oyibo website and people will be all over it
Here the loud mouthed empty gongs who are not interested will do everything to discourage or intimidate and ridicule those interested

7 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:09am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

It is very shameful
An abstract for a publication is a maximum of 250 words and when's I wrote one I am always struggling to keep it under 250 because 250 is nothing.
Nigerians are generally very lazy people

We still have loads of hard working ones oh. Just that the lazy ones spend all their time on the Internet hence we are exposed to the that.
Lazy and entitled waiting to a " helper" to magically solve all their problems the churches don't help with prayers like " may your helper locate you this week and be blinded by the holy spirit so they give you more than they plan to".
I employed a guy to paint just a section of the house for me and the guy requested up to 10 things before he left, he wanted connection to work in shoprite, he wanted dollar blessings, he wanted change from the paint he bought, he gisted me on how he found dollars on the.street one day, guess what? He did a lousy job with the painting

5 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

Go on blogs and cry, educative informative write ups and they will be shouting " plix sumrix" then come and blame their inability to break even on witches

However, your grammar is also very poor. And perhaps you need to work on yourself, before asking people on the forum to write unnecessary essays for a meagre amount, just because they are unemployed. Same for the OP and the judges.

Christmas is for giving the less privileged. Not what this thread is about. Initially, when I saw the thread; I thought it was a good idea, for good gesture, for the season of the year. But after reading all the strings attached; it reeks of ego tripping and attention seeking. All of you need to rid yourselves off this ridiculous loutish and lousy mentality.

If you want to give with a clear mind, there are ways to go about it.

7 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

We still have loads of hard working ones oh. Just that the lazy ones spend all their time on the Internet hence we are exposed to the that.
Lazy and entitled waiting to a " helper" to magically solve all their problems the churches don't help with prayers like " may your helper locate you this week and be blinded by the holy spirit so they give you more than they plan to".
I employed a guy to paint just a section of the house for me and the guy requested up to 10 things before he left, he wanted connection to work in shoprite, he wanted dollar blessings, he wanted change from the paint he bought, he gisted me on how he found dollars on the.street one day, guess what? He did a lousy job with the painting

Many Nigerians don't know the value of money anyway
Most are looking for who to scam or a government job to steal from
Why won't a $100 bill be ridiculed
A yahoo scam letter can fetch thousands with one catch

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2014
More naija entertainment letters from my inbox about 300 words

Dear Beloved one,

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to leave.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this
,without any family members and no child, I have $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso, But my mind is not at rest because i am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at (ECO BANK PLC) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

Return back to me immediately if you can handle this transfer project on my behalf before death cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instructed you to contact them for the transfer of my fund with them to you, and also give to you the bank contact information so that you will apply for the transfer of the fund and fulfill my dream of building orphanage home in your country, waiting to hear from you through my private email address, (nicolemarois1950@yahoo.com).

Yours fairly friend,

Mrs Nicole Marois.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

Many Nigerians don't know the value of money anyway
Most are looking for who to scam or a government job to steal from
Why won't a $100 bill be ridiculed
A yahoo scam letter can fetch thousands with one catch

Gbam that is why you go to buy items and they tell you " no change " with a straight face expecting you to leave that " small money" and attempt to " shame" you by getting angry and complaining of you demand for your change." sister wetin you want make we do now, all this suffer over how much self, you pass this small change na madam you be ' big gal'"
Its only when you don't work hard and right for your money that anyone can shame you on top your own money
All those complaining should go and open their own thread and dash their money for free. Babyosisi has given her own criteria if you like sleep here it wont change. Mufus

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by InvertedHammer: 6:21am On Dec 03, 2014
LordExecutioner:

However, your grammar is also very poor. And perhaps you need to work on yourself, before asking people on the forum to write unnecessary essays for a meagre amount, just because they are unemployed. Same for the OP and the judges.

Christmas is for giving the less privileged. Not what this thread is about. Initially, when I saw the thread; I thought it was a good idea, for good gesture, for the season of the year. But after reading all the strings attached; it reeks of ego tripping and attention seeking. All of you need to rid yourselves off this ridiculous loutish and lousy mentality.

If you want to give with a clear mind, there are ways to go about it.
/
The highlighted statements got me laughing.

Even the Bible said it.

Mathew 7:5, "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

But not Aisha2--the Nigerian that writes letters for Queen Elizabeth.

\
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 03, 2014
Morning everyone! cheesy

Babyosisi,I think we have to do some little adjustments on the requirements like the certificate posting especially. Like someone said,it should be an open contest for undergraduates/students.

Whatcha think?

Cc:

CFCfan MissMeiya
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by cococandy(f): 6:23am On Dec 03, 2014
Bigbumper AKA busybody pls add aisha2's donation to the list.

The train is moving.

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

Gbam that is why you go to buy items and they tell you " no change " with a straight face expecting you to leave that " small money" and attempt to " shame" you by getting angry and complaining of you demand for your change." sister wetin you want make we do now, all this suffer over how much self, you pass this small change na madam you be ' big gal'"
Its only when you don't work hard and right for your money that anyone can shame you on top your own money
All those complaining should go and open their own thread and dash their money for free. Babyosisi has given her own criteria if you like sleep here it wont change. Mufus

LOL
BTW na only me dey get these scam letters
Ndi nairaland have killed me with yahoo letters
See each one greater than 250 words o

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
Morning everyone! cheesy

Babyosisi,I think we have to do some little adjustments on the requirements like the certificate posting especially. Like someone said,it should be an open contest for undergraduates/students.

Whatcha think?

Cc:

CFCfan MissMeiya

How will you know who is an undergraduate?
Will they post matric pictures? grin

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by justi4jesu(f): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2014
Where are the contestants!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Haters should keep hating on the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
Morning everyone! cheesy
Whatcha think?
Cc:
CFCfan MissMeiya

I buy the idea of including undergrads they will need money for books and if they deserve it why not
It may even be what pays January fees
Where do I send the money so I wont forget with Christmas arrangements and all.
I also advice we ignore all 419 entitled Mufus who have carried this matter on their head and have done all night stalking on this thread hehehee

4 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:27am On Dec 03, 2014
InvertedHammer:

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin

You go fear stories

/
I dey tell U bro.
But with that e go dey competetive and fun
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 03, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/
The highlighted statements got me laughing.

Even the Bible said it.

Mathew 7:5, "You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye."

But not Aisha2--the Nigerian that writes letters for Queen Elizabeth.

\

Market woman palava, all noise and no substance over small money. The girl too talk and her mouth no dey rest.

Go on the first page and read the OP's opening post. She can't even punctuate properly, but she wants essays in perfect English, with copies of certificates, for $100. Na God go punish all naija leaders wey destroy the country. Chei!

1 Like

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

I buy the idea of including undergrads they will need money for books and if they deserve it why not
I also advice we ignore all 419 entitled Mufus who have carried this matter on their head and have done all night stalking on this thread hehehee

Nne so you added to the money did I read someone say?
How much?
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by flyca: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Anybody that is ranting on this thread is simply pouring out a long suppressed grudge or malice against the OP. Trust me, it has nothing to do with this present topic or her criteria. The bad thing is that its discouraging those who what to participate in the exercise either by applying for an entry or by donations, which is quiet sad!

How else were you expecting her to pick a person in a community of 1.3M people if not by putting certain requirements?

Pls 18k is a real big deal back home for those who do not know or pretending not to know. This is Nigeria, do you know what 18k can do in a young graduates life?

I would have loved to apply myself, but I did meet one of the criterion, quickly called my sister and she is not a registered member. One thing stands, I admire her!

I appreciate the OP for such a good gesture, thanks to other elders who are backing her through donations and Goodluck to the contestants!

Her money, her rules! Her GIFT!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 03, 2014
babyosisi:

How will you know who is an undergraduate?
they are many in literature section. That's where you'll get them. Seriously,am not in support of the certificate posting.
Or you just make it open to everyone irrespective of your educational qualification

Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by justi4jesu(f): 6:30am On Dec 03, 2014
flyca:
Anybody that is ranting on this thread is simply pouring out a long suppressed grudge or malice against the OP. Trust me, it has nothing to do with this present topic or her criteria. The bad thing is that its discouraging those who what to participate in the exercise either by applying for an entry or by donations, which is quiet sad!

How else were you expecting her to pick a person in a community of 1.3M people if not by putting certain requirements?

Pls 18k is a real big deal back home for those who do not know or pretending not to know. This is Nigeria, do you know what 18k can do in a young graduates life?

I would have loved to apply myself, but I did meet one of the criterion, quickly called my sister and she is not a registered member. One thing stands, I admire her!

I appreciate the OP for such a good gesture, thanks to other elders who are backing her through donations and Goodluck to the contestants!

Seconded..... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by flyca: 6:31am On Dec 03, 2014
justi4jesu:
Where are the contestants!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy

Haters should keep hating on the OP.

Justi drop something o. No be to dey use idea do advert tongue

2 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2014
flyca:

I have knocked out a few teeth on several threads I can tell you that grin grin
Many are just nursing wounds of war but they won't admit it
I already know that
Thanks for pointing out the obvious sha
They can cry from now till eternity,the thread is moving ahead with or without them

5 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

exactly! Just pledge your own donations and we will add it to the list for now.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 03, 2014
berem:
exactly! Just pledge your own donations and we will add it to the list for now.

cheesy cheesy

Aisha I don't want to put you on the spot my dear,I thought someone said you had donated hence my earlier post to you
Your candid support is already something

3 Likes

Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by KelvinGraphics(m): 6:36am On Dec 03, 2014
cococandy:
Bigbumper AKA busybody pls add aisha2's donation to the list.

The train is moving.
Biko where is our bus stop.

Good morning.
Re: Aunty Babyosisi's Token Christmas Gift For An Unemployed Youth by Gboliwe: 6:36am On Dec 03, 2014
aisha2:

Reminds me of my annoying experience with a carpentar. Lord! We need help in this country.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

I Am Worried Over Her High Sexual Drive.please Advise / Should I Have Collected The Bread From Her Mother? / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.