Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Int - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Int (7211 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Toast And Date Beautiful Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Int by Supzeel(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2014
ooooj
Re: Int by farano(f): 9:41am On Dec 03, 2014
You're still young undecided
Re: Int by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2014
farano:
You're still young undecided

ÁΩ̶̣̣̥̇̊∂ you are
Matured or old huh?
Re: Int by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
Supzeel:
Pls Help I don't know hw to approach a girl on the street and online" I need tips

Short answer: Be yourself.

But if you're currently shy, insecure, unconfident, self-hating and misogynistic, is that yourself? Not at all.

So this leads us to the very, very long answers: rediscover your SELF-ESTEEM, become masculine, get in touch with your sexuality and have a strong sense of reality. A process really.

Finally, there's a good elementary but very helpful ebook on the subject. Been around for years: Double Your Dating. Will cost you about $14.
Re: Int by Dotwillis1(m): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2014
Supzeel:
Pls Help I don't know hw to approach a girl on the street and online" I need tips
u mean asking a gurl out?
Re: Int by chinonlove(m): 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2014
Seriously? Send the babe no to me. I will help you out.
Re: Int by luckybaddest(m): 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
I think that maybe in yourself you think you are not okay for girls like
Re: Int by Melahou(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2014
you don't need tips...
when you get to that stage you`ll know
for now face your studies and make your
people proud
Re: Int by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2014
I don't do that kinda tin...so I won't knw how to...
Anyway I shld hav just shut up and maintained my ghost mood.
By the way am lookin for the institute to tak my bachelor's degree. Its officially 5yrs I hav been single.
Re: Int by hatux: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2014
Just walk up to the girl and tell her you love her... That's all' hope it helps anyways...
Re: Int by stuff46(m): 5:05pm On Dec 03, 2014
chinonlove:
Seriously? Send the babe no to me. I will help you out.
he didnt say he has seen any one not that he want to but dont know how to

be of help

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Seduced? Share Your Experience. / Reading Nairaland Girls (PSYCHIC VERSION) / Should I Tell My Brother? What I Saw On His Wife’s Facebook Page Left Me Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.