Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? (15774 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Social Media Relationship Should Stop Or Continue? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by 0b1nna: 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
"ammyluv2002:
Mine worked! 100%"

QuiverBox:

Worked? So i guess the r/ship is over?

More like I guess you hit that sh*t raw & bailed out on her. grin
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by purityval(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2014
Well I think it kinda works for some buh it involves so many things, u gotta b strong physically and emotionally, love nd trust, don't think the unthinkable like( what's she doing now or who is she with now). Respect fr each others feeling should b paramount.

I met ma gurl on 2go nd we ar 3yrs into it and still counting. It hv nt bn easy buh love conquers.

If u get mind, try am. E fit work fr you

2 Likes

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by kwencypresh(f): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
it depend
It worked for me, i met my boyfriend on facebook he asked me to relocate to lagos
Now we er engaged

3 Likes

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by IamLEGEND1: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

I pity Nigerian youth..

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by pinkycute(f): 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
Am presently on distance relationship now, and my is going smoothly as I plan, and we've been together for 3years now....

Well, the secret of it, is trust and honest....

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by shadowwalker101: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
not promising at all
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by holatin(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
jauntty:
Sounds like prison sentence
like forced relstionship
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by mrramadan(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
jeremiah505:
I just need to clear my head on this and understand what there is to understand...

I'll appreciate talks from experience... cause i strongly believe few, some or most of us has engaged in this stuff (Distance and Social Media Relationship)... so from experience, study and observation.... How promising can it be?...

I was once in one. I didn't get to see her for about 1 year, 2 months or so and I must say it was really tough. But it was worth it when we finally met. Though we are not together anymore as we were from different tribes and her dad will never let her marry someone from another tribe/religion.
But my advise is this,
1. Do not cut communication and always wait for the other person to be the one to keep in touch
2. STAY AWAY FROM SOCIAL NETWORKS!!!
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by anthoniaz(f): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mine has lasted 6years and we are heading to the altar this month.

6 Likes

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Abdgafarplenty(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
100Cents:

i guess you are the future

I pity Nigerian youth..
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
It depends on circumstances. But truth be told.. It's an uphill task. In fact, it's emotionally and financially draining.
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by AbdulMajeed2(m): 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
I met this girl on twitter she lives in burkina faso and I am in sudan..am hoping we meet in nigeria during holidays.i fell in love with her she says she loves me to..we do chat and we call attimes...am hoping it will work...distance relationships are for the strong!
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by spicy244(f): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
In some cases dist. rlshp works while in some ,it doesn't . Buh as regards social media rlshp, I don't av believe in it. I av many guys @ hand whom sims to be cwios buh I can't trust them..
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
Fresia01:
its nt advisable except u(the girls) wanna chop a maga(guys) and vamos...it gives me hard time to think of what ma partner could be doing wherever he is.. evil thoughts keep pouring in... i cant deal with it abeg xcept if the guy can afford to always fill ma pocket with cash..
is it when he is close to you you can be sure of what he is doing ? quite funny . so if he gives you money , you will not have trust issues. my dear fight poverty with all your power now , it will help your relationship life.

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Very promising but very hard
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
it is perfectly normal and healthy for kids between age 14 and 17. I did it years ago on 2go and I was like Solomon surrounded by hundreds of concubines.

But you are between 23-35, you are still saying "I love you, boo" "I wish I could just hold you, boo" "I'm longing for you, boo" through the Internet or via calls to someone u aren't even sure u'll see, then let's make preparations to beg the old woman that has tied ur destiny to a wheelchair in the village.

For those ones that started the relationship physically, hold on if he's serious about settling down, if not, find your way or "why always me?" will be your new anthem.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by meImyself(m): 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oyo
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by howmarketng(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
If the distance is < 10 meters, its a waste.

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by pinkycute(f): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin me don tire am since oooo

My own nah 3years+ and we are still together, planning to get marry shortly "though I meant him on Fb, and he live in London, while I live in Russia, but it's not easy shaa grin

Anyway" love conquers all....

purityval:
Well I think it kinda works for some buh it involves so many things, u gotta b strong physically and emotionally, love nd trust, don't think the unthinkable like( what's she doing now or who is she with now). Respect fr each others feeling should b paramount.

I met ma gurl on 2go nd we ar 3yrs into it and still counting. It hv nt bn easy buh love conquers.

If u get mind, try am. E fit work fr you
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by ROZZAYY(f): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by dapotanye(m): 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
It is as promising as the people involed

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
kennygee:

So sad.

His loss
really? him miss huz?
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
majekdom2:
is it when he is close to you you can be sure of what he is doing ? quite funny . so if he gives you money , you will not have trust issues. my dear fight poverty with all your power now , it will help your relationship life.
grin grin nice talk!

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nosyke(m): 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Fresia01:
its nt advisable except u(the girls) wanna chop a maga(guys) and vamos...it gives me hard time to think of what ma partner could be doing wherever he is.. evil thoughts keep pouring in... i cant deal with it abeg xcept if the guy can afford to always fill ma pocket with cash..

see your life for outside?
And when he starts treating you anyhow because he has 'bought' you, you will run to nairaland screaming 'all men are the same'

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
dapotanye:
It is as promising as the people involed
Imagine both are enjoying with others but still accuse each other. Funny lovers™
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by jeremiah505(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
Guys... here's the thing...

we are facebook friends for quite a while... she has been following me like seriously... (My every post, comment and update and so on)... and i never noticed her...

it was early this year around April/May she opened up to me... telling me how much love she had for me... and how long she's had a crush on me... i den asked why she waited so long to tell me... she said she was in a relationship and couldn't handle double dating... and now she's broke up with her guy.. dat why shes making her intentions known to me...

She told me she would undastand if am not interested... i thought about it... and reasoned... for an African lady to open up to a guy... guess she's really serious about the stuff... (She's in Uganda though and am in Nigeria)...
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nursy(f): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
IamDanto7:
Never gonna try that sh*t again..... It never worked for me, ended up not liking the girl cry she wasn't what I saw on Facebook and the angelic voice on phone was a guise to ruine my future grin. Sh*t happens a lot u know
LMAO!!!
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nosyke(m): 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
majekdom2:

Oh dear, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
pinkycute:
grin me don tire am since oooo

My own nah 3years+ and we are still together, planning to get marry shortly "though I meant him on Fb, and he live in London, while I live in Russia, but it's not easy shaa grin

Anyway" love conquers all....

chineke m mee...chai.
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
jeremiah505:
Guys... here's the thing...

we are facebook friends for quite a while... she has been following me like seriously... (My every post, comment and update and so on)... and i never noticed her...

it was early this year around April/May she opened up to me... telling me how much love she had for me... and how long she's had a crush on me... i den asked why she waited so long to tell me... she said she was in a relationship and couldn't handle double dating... and now she's broke up with her guy.. dat why shes making her intentions known to me...

She told me she would undastand if am not interested... i thought about it... and reasoned... for an African to open up to a guy... guess she's really serious about the stuff... (She's in Uganda though and am in Nigeria)...
She will still break up with ya. It revolves.
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Emmysteve(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tried that before. Not advisable at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month / I Just Caught A Friend Mine Fingering Herself / Whats Your Idea Of A Good Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.