Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? (15764 Views)

Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex / Social Media Relationship Should Stop Or Continue? / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Tobetoe(m): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
Yes it can be xo promisinq .. It depends shaaa, cos i am currently into one,a year donw d line now.. And we ar still countinq.. Believe me ,its hard ooo,cos we ar bound to take 'break'... Twice in months
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by babs01(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
I never met the one in lagos where i reside not to talk of the one in sokoto/oweri.
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by adebimpe1988(f): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2014
[Pls i need an advicequote author=adebimpe1988 post=28589881]Hmmmm,need advice on this, met d guy on Facebook, loved him n he comes once a week to see me,he proposed to me by engaging me, he introduced me to his mum n I did d same but one faithful day I was called he was in d hospital, I dressed up n traveled down to Lagos to see him in d hospital, trying to joke with him in d hospital but he shouted@me n I left d room with his brothers but d so called GIRL he called his Ex came in n dey were talking, d girl left n came again d second day,I asked my bf if dey r still together n he said No n rite in front of me he told d girl TANX,stood up left d hospital n traveled back, called his mum n explained n d mum begged me n till now d mum Neva called me back to say anything n DAT nite,he called me n said I want to bring disagreement BTW him n his mum n I apologized,chatted with him two days back but he didn't reply me.I love him so much n one of his Frd asked him about his Ex that came to d hospital n said he wants to consider her back. Please what should I do,should I throw his ring away or what n don't feel like calling his mum again, so far she didn't call back all this while, rili hurt[/quote]
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by ademutiu: 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
I have been in a distance relationship since 2010 and loving it....got introduced to her family officially weeks are and we are planning marriage for first quarter of next year..... We met online...I stay in Lagos and she, KD
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
I met mine online. She was living at ondo, I ws at Ogbomoso. Nw, she living at Ife and I at Ibadan. We love each other and we are getting married SOON
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by naijaboiy: 4:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by naijaboiy: 4:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:
[Pls i need an advicequote author=adebimpe1988 post=28589881]Hmmmm,need advice on this, met d guy on Facebook, loved him n he comes once a week to see me,he proposed to me by engaging me, he introduced me to his mum n I did d same but one faithful day I was called he was in d hospital, I dressed up n traveled down to Lagos to see him in d hospital, trying to joke with him in d hospital but he shouted@me n I left d room with his brothers but d so called GIRL he called his Ex came in n dey were talking, d girl left n came again d second day,I asked my bf if dey r still together n he said No n rite in front of me he told d girl TANX,stood up left d hospital n traveled back, called his mum n explained n d mum begged me n till now d mum Neva called me back to say anything n DAT nite,he called me n said I want to bring disagreement BTW him n his mum n I apologized,chatted with him two days back but he didn't reply me.I love him so much n one of his Frd asked him about his Ex that came to d hospital n said he wants to consider her back. Please what should I do,should I throw his ring away or what n don't feel like calling his mum again, so far she didn't call back all this while, rili hurt
i think you should open a separate thread for this. To get the advice you need. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by adebimpe1988(f): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
How will I do that, am new here
naijaboiy:

i think you should open a separate thread for this. To get the advice you need. smiley
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by brownlord: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Local and international call which is cheaper?
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by jeremiah505(m): 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:
Hmmmm,need advice on this, met d guy on Facebook, loved him n he comes once a week to see me,he proposed to me by engaging me, he introduced me to his mum n I did d same but one faithful day I was called he was in d hospital, I dressed up n traveled down to Lagos to see him in d hospital, trying to joke with him in d hospital but he shouted@me n I left d room with his brothers but d so called GIRL he called his Ex came in n dey were talking, d girl left n came again d second day,I asked my bf if dey r still together n he said No n rite in front of me he told d girl TANX,stood up left d hospital n traveled back, called his mum n explained n d mum begged me n till now d mum Neva called me back to say anything n DAT nite,he called me n said I want to bring disagreement BTW him n his mum n I apologized,chatted with him two days back but he didn't reply me.I love him so much n one of his Frd asked him about his Ex that came to d hospital n said he wants to consider her back. Please what should I do,should I throw his ring away or what n don't feel like calling his mum again, so far she didn't call back all this while, rili hurt

Sorry about that... My advise... just move on.... he isn't worth the trouble...

What doesn't kill you... makes u stronger...
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by Sexytemi(f): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
Am in one, my guy is in lagos, and am in abuja, I believe it can work, because its working for me, all you need is to understand and trust yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by jeremiah505(m): 4:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
enkay4love:
Long distance/social media relatnships sometimes work, if both parties are truly serious, but the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.Case in point;a young lady travelled to Aba to physically meet a guy she met & had bn chatting with, on Facebook,on meeting with him at the park waiting to welcome her,he quickly told her she looked different from the person he saw on Facebook..lol grin grin,and he ended up dumping her at d park & quickly disappeared.The babe sef no come carry extra cash,just incase.She found herself stranded without cash to go back to her state,it was the mercy of the park manager of the vehicle she earlier used, that saved her ass.We were actually in the same vehicle,it was after she dropped,the conductor now narrated all this to us.So much for social media relatnshps...SMH.

Guys.... grin
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by adebimpe1988(f): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
@Jeremiah505 should I just throw d ring away
jeremiah505:

Sorry about that... My advise... just move on.... he isn't worth the trouble...

What doesn't kill you... makes u stronger...
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by brownlord: 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:

If everything you wrote there is true, what advice do you need? Trash that ring and move on, you don't need open a thread for this, except ye just wona tell awon boys " I'm Available "

But then, you need it, to help you forget him. Sorry for your loss
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by naijaboiy: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:
Its really simple. smiley
Go to the homepage of the romance section (as the topic relates to romance),,before you start seeing various threads you'll see certain options there's a link to create a thread there.
Click on it and post what you want to.

I hope i've helped,,if you're having any difficulty still...i'll be a mention away smiley
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by adebimpe1988(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tanx alot
brownlord:

If everything you wrote there is true, what advice do you need? Trash that ring and move on, you don't need open a thread for this, except ye just wona tell awon boys " I'm Available "

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by naijaboiy: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
brownlord:

i guess she's in a really deep dilemma right now.

Lol @ i'm available grin

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by adebimpe1988(f): 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tanx too
naijaboiy:

Its really simple. smiley
Go to the homepage of the romance section (as the topic relates to romance),,before you start seeing various threads you'll see certain options there's a link to create a thread there.
Click on it and post what you want to.

I hope i've helped,,if you're having any difficulty still...i'll be a mention away smiley
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by brownlord: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:

No, take it to the bank, and deposit it

silly question

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by jeremiah505(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Thanks...

Thank you all...

Trust Me... am more confused now... Yes - No... Yes - No... Yes - No.... I guess i should start counting your Votes...

It gonna be free and Fair...

GEJ till 2019.... grin...
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by adebimpe1988(f): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
Lol
brownlord:

No, take it to the bank, and deposit it

silly question

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by naijaboiy: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:
Tanx too
you're welcome smiley
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by jeremiah505(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:

Nah... Keep it...
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by brownlord: 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
naijaboiy:

i guess she's in a really deep dilemma right now.

Lol @ i'm available grin

I think so too.

meanwhile, i think you can step in as a caretaker....

Using your veto power as Mr Nairalander.

@adebimpe1988, cry no more, naijaboy is here now
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by dharay99: 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
switkera:
Well it depends o, I just got out of one which seemed so promising, was in it for three years but the guy decided to dump me for some "unreasonable reasons". But just as I said the promising aspect depends.

Hmm,,peleh dear. cry

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by naijaboiy: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:
You can save it in your musuem too grin

1 Like

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by adebimpe1988(f): 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Funny
brownlord:

I think so too.

Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by brownlord: 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
adebimpe1988:
Lol

uwc. Just hope you learnth from your experience. When falling in love next time, do with your head and save your heart.

Goodluck
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by adebimpe1988(f): 4:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sure
brownlord:

uwc. Just hope you learnth from your experience. When falling in love next time, do with your head and save your heart.

Goodluck
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by smartg(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
If I live in mile 2 lagos and she lives in mile 12 lagos, is that a distance relationship.
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by naijaboiy: 4:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
brownlord:

I think so too.

LoL grin
Re: How Promising Is Distance/social Media Relationship? by brownlord: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
smartg:
If I live in mile 2 lagos and she lives in mile 12 lagos, is that a distance relationship.

No, 10 miles relationship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. / We Girls Dont Like Sex On Bed We Mostly Like It In Bush And HARDCORE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.