Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! (19040 Views)

When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Outcome Of LASG Civil Svc Comm Screening Exercise / Outcome Of Dangote Drivers Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by omonibo2000: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
ednut1:
I remember after service I sent my cv to an investment bank. Dey invited me for interview 'account executive'. Nt knowing it was marketing o. Tot it was accounting work. They told me 30m treasury bills nd bonds target montly hahaha. Commission basis. I just Waka comot
I'm really jealous of u guys in stanbic ibtc bank training sch, I was reluctant to apply, although I met all the requirement
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by tonychristopher: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
Smartlife:

What is this one saying?

i am saying get a grip of ur life...take drastic measures

i have seen people make it as a marketer..life isnt bed of roses

i respect that lady

1 Like

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by ednut1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
omonibo2000:
I'm really jealous of u guys in stanbic ibtc bank training sch, I was reluctant to apply, although I met all the requirement
apply wen nxt dey put advert. Its 2 batches a year
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2014
our banks dont only sell services they also sell prostitution. For the girls to meet their target their personal assets pakaged under the skirts would have gond through 5 years wear & tear within just one year hmm. won ti ba ile oba je

3 Likes

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by idu1(m): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2014
viruz007:
Sad story but tis reality.

The sadder reality is that when better opportunities are shown to people, they refuse to key into it.

Anyways I am willing to help anyone who is willing to look at new opportunities.

Holla at me.

Cheers.
u have come with your gnld opportunities abi?

3 Likes

Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by Spicylate(f): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2014
EReloaded:

Babes don't be so quick to act like that or you may lose out on a wonderful career opportunity. I just changed jobs from a multinational as an Online Marketer to work as a Content Marketer for a consultancy firm and it comes with 6-digit pay. Most of us marketers working in Digital businesses are not having it bad unlike those in 'traditional' businesses. And I'd tell you, we get fantastic offers coming in almost on a regular basis. The experience gotten from marketing jobs mostly supercede the pay. Think of that day when you will have your business and have to sell your products or services to clients.
thats nice buh i still will pass. i dont just get attracted to it kawai.
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by eduxerxes: 8:54am On Dec 05, 2014
raayah:

Outsourcing to who??
I presume u already know the meaning of "Outsourcing"

Outsourcing to independent consultants like ICSL, People plus, WorkForce mgt, etc...
Re: Bank Marketers Now Accept Double Job Offers: Outcome Of Slave Salary! by viruz007(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2014
idu1:
u have come with your gnld opportunities abi?

Watz dat? I don't know what your talking about... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Things Done During Job Hunting / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / How Can I Be Recruited Into The Nigerian Army Without Connection?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.