Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! (23945 Views)

4 Ways To Identify "SCAMMERS" On Most Online Market Platform Like OLX Nigeria / Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. / Lets Expose Scammers Here, Please Read Before You Transact: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by CarlosVent(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2009
IMExpert:

yeah,

that's nice.

i know of Maxwell Iwe. He's a scammer and has duped me N3,000 for getting

a Master card here in NIgeria. Ipaid him about 6 months ago. he promised to get it

within 15days. Imagine! 6mnths now; no money, no card. Beware of him. he's aScam.

Whats his username in Nairaland?

Also Maxwell if ur here pls show ur face
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by layla2000: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2009
Well done O! Expose all dem niggaz who wanna spoil nairaland for bobos!
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by gideonosa: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2009
i want to expose this scammer called t.okoro. he wanted to dump, he claimed he is a staff of finbank. he also claimed to get me a loan from finbank and he opened an account that does not exist for me and wanted me to pay an amount into the account before i can get the loan from the bank.

Please i want nairaland to remove him from this forum, he is a SCAMMER
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Darrels: 8:43am On Dec 25, 2009
Hi Nairalanders,
This topic is really great.Please anyone that knows[b] OKAFOR NWABUEZE,email workfromhomebiz@yahoo.com and phone 07033080980[/b] should advice him to contact me immediately before its too late.Am just giving him a long string to pull since August.I will expose him with all the facts I have and this will not be good for his online bizs.My email is darrels1@gmail.com.  Thanks guys
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Mobinga: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2009
Hey guys there is this guy i met in pc section, i wanna buy a laptop from him, and he says i should pay into his account first then he will transfer the laptop to ph(he is in lagos), IS THIS TRASH DIS GUY IS IS SAYING WORTH A TRY, lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by folarinabatan(m): 7:43am On Dec 28, 2009
One guy scammed me by sending a text to my phone through another line saying he was my friend ( he actually used are name and he knew my name). He said he was in a little problem and needed 500 naira credit so he could sort things out. I sent the credit to him. Dumb you might think. but i didnt realized i had been scammed until i asked her what the problem was about and she was like, what problem. anyway, i guess he got my number from her facebook and must have sent the text to so many other ppl. A perfect scam. With their first names, her name, and many contact numbers he must have really done a lot. but ppl never confess when they are scammed. just so you kno so u don't get scammed also.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by tunnypop(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2009
@ Ops E

Thanks for your post, have been scammed a lot too! I think exposing them will let us now genuine people here.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by bigbasho: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2009
Well i suggest you guyz should not transact business with anyone here any longer. most of them seem to be Y-boyz. You just have to be careful. as for me i know them. i suggest if their account details can be posted. they can be reported to the EFCC. Iguess they re the only one that can have their account verified from the bank.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by N9528GB: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
@all are u guys serious about all this scams shocked shocked shocked may GOD help you victims and scammers this year 2010! grin
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2010
Thanks all for the wonderful job. This year 2010 should be total war against fraudsters/scammers. Please expose them all to the last identifiable details, if possibile, include their body features (fat, thin, short, tall, potbellied, long-earred like zomo, gapped tooth, one-eyed, k-legged etc). It's total war! Wishing you all a prosperous year 2010!!
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by keyiwon(m): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2010
harris investments

diamondcash.tk (owned by one paul olatunde)

they are all scammers!!!
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by jamace(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2010
Hello all, this is to bring to your notice an event which i by today believe to be fraud by one OMOYELE OMINIRA who has the user name adudu208@gmail.com on nairaland. it happened that i saw a post by him of Dec 7, 2009 for an Iphone. He claims to reside in PHarcourt and we decided to do our transaction on pure trust. I credited his account to the sum of 50k on Monday, 4th January, 2010 as he said he had parceled the iphone through ups. That was the last day i heard from him till date. He claims he works with Diamond bank. That has been proved wrong as Diamond bank searched through their archive and said no one like that existed. Meanwhile, i have been to the bank i paid into, today and they have asked me to watch it till close of work for friday and that if the parcel doesnt show up, the bank will follow up on a letter which it said i will present monday morning. They promised they were going to use all legal means to get my money. For security reasons, i will not state the name of the bank since investigation will soon commence. Moreover, at UPS Courier service which he claimed to have used, they assured me to go on with remedial actions as no parcel was pending from Port Harcourt.
My main motive of putting up this alert is to make nairalanders beware of any similarities aforementioned and to inform me of any reasonable hint. Meanwhile, the bank has indicated that the police will work alongside there team once i am sure it has to be a fraud. Thanks all. I will be willing to answer any questions here. Lastly, his number till present is not available any longer. his number is supposed to be 08138945846. Pls any useful suggestion from the house is highly welcomed.[quote][/quote]

All to note.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by platinumnk(f): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2010
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by cheyi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2010
what about fundex , he says he can give a loan up to 15million but u must register with 50,000 which will serve as collateral.has anyone done business with them before.pls house respond,
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by calabaman(m): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2010
@CHEYI. . . .common man its obviously a fraud, 50k is not even up to 10% of 15m, Now if they asked for papers to a property that would ave been more lyk it, Shine ur eyes
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by cheyi(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
@calabaman.
thnks man,i was suspecting d fowl play with this nigaz bt just needed someone to confirm my tots, one love @ calabaman
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Uche2nna(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
cheyi:

what about fundex , he says he can give a loan up to 15million but u must register with 50,000 which will serve as collateral.has anyone done business with them before.pls house respond,

If u got scammed by that kind of yarns, then u prolly deserved to be scammed anyways.

Most times, all u have to do to pick out a scammer is just stop and think. Most of their offers are ridiculous and the only way u get pulled in is if u are greedy fellow.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by wapijay(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2010
Send me info:wapijay@yahoo.com or send me ur phone no.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by FARADBOND(m): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2010
i feel scared to transact business with fundex investment.Has any done or knows some one who has.He claims people always call him for business, has any of u called him.pls send me a reply to (magicfarad@yahoo.com).i seem not to be convinced enough to try it out.have they given any one before now pls reply if u have or culd it be SCAM.tanx
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by easycare: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
hi friend, i am a new member on this forum. i will like to share with you the dividend of forex. you can beat your broker 100times (100% accuracy). Do not invest with anybody(fund managers). trade yourself, with my set up you will be amazed as you profit in every single trade. for more info can contact me via: easymike2009@gmail.com or call 07027098649. pls take a step fx is waiting for you.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by easycare: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hi friend, i am a new member on this forum. i will like to share with you the dividend of forex. you can beat your broker 100times (100% accuracy). Do not invest with anybody(fund managers). trade yourself, with my set up you will be amazed as you profit in every single trade. for more info can contact me via: easymike2009@gmail.com or call 07027098649. pls take a step fx is waiting for you.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by shehu50(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2010
This man claims to be a pastor but stole some thousands of dollars from,if anyone has any information on him please contact me on 07036761985,08036136549,08034315881 or by email sieze2004@yahoo.com,sirkingshill@yahoo.com

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by MrCrackles(m): 9:28am On Feb 05, 2010
You have been mugged. . .sorry!!!
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by shehu50(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2010
This man is wanted for stealing thousans of dollars.His name is Rubby Osikah or Paul Ruby Borngeat.He comes in the name of the lord defrauding unsuspecting members of the public

Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by frestidot: 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
this is really bad am glad naira land is doin somefin about it shocked
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by Iranoladun(f): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
I read through most of the post & notice some people advising that "you should only deal with people you know, who has phone no, email, website" etc

The rule of thumb is don't part with your money if the offer looks too good/cheap/quick/easy even if you know the person very well!

My brother in-law scammed N50k off me years ago & arresting him would have been very messy with the whole family palaver.

However, recently learned he scammed his younger bro & his wife!

@Carlos, you probably have forgotten the first rule of business integrity; always fulfil your promise once the client keep his own side of the deal. Why do you think market women always give a madman whatever he wants to make him go away from their shop? It's because his presence is BAD for business.

The guy paid you the 8k as agreed but you did not fufil your promise because he was abusive! Give him a refund if you cannot tolerate his insult or give him what he bought!
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by CarlosVent(m): 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2010
Iranoladun:

I read through most of the post & notice some people advising that "you should only deal with people you know, who has phone no, email, website" etc

The rule of thumb is don't part with your money if the offer looks too good/cheap/quick/easy even if you know the person very well!

My brother in-law scammed N50k off me years ago & arresting him would have been very messy with the whole family palaver.

However, recently learned he scammed his younger bro & his wife!

@Carlos, you probably have forgotten the first rule of business integrity; always fulfil your promise once the client keep his own side of the deal. Why do you think market women always give a madman whatever he wants to make him go away from their shop? It's because his presence is BAD for business.

The guy paid you the 8k as agreed but you did not fufil your promise because he was abusive! Give him a refund if you cannot tolerate his insult or give him what he bought!

THe case u mentioned above has long been resolved and the guy has gotten all cos he did the right thing. Know that a customer is always right dont make the customer to kill the seller or the person he or she is patronizing. so d matter has been closed.

Thanks a lot Nigerians. Lets go ahead and expose scammers
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by fidellamo(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2010
@ all this king2t of a guy parading himself on nairaland as a liberty reserve seller and buyer. i saw one of his adverts and asked him to fund my liberty reserve with $50 at #140/dollar, which he has not done for more than two weeks now after sending me his bank account details (No. 4114457099, Name:Kakache e., Bank: Zenith) to pay in the money which i did and he cut communication with me immediately after. he is a real scammer and i hope the bank will help give us his details to help get him before he also scams other unsuspecting nairalanders of their hard earn money.
Re: Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! by emoakpo(m): 4:32pm On Mar 06, 2010
God help us.
I was planing to buy from him
thanks for this information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! / Nigeria’s Richest Pastor Oyedepo Puts Private Jets Up For Sale / Fire Razes Akere Market, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.