Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery (2630 Views)

Guy Drinking Yoghurt As Girlfriend Eats Fried Rice In Eatery / HELL NO : Pls See The Heavy Yansh This Lady Brought Into An Eatery / She Must Get Pregnant First Before I Bring Her Over To America; But She Said NO! (2) (3) (4)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:

okay i will check it now.

Sweetie.. Hope you know self deceit is a sin? tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

Sweetie.. Hope you know self deceit is a sin? tongue
am a reverend....i only sin a little.

Where did u see self deceit? tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
am a reverend....i only sin a little.

Where did u see self deceit? tongue

Reverend kortongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by argon500: 4:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
hahahahahaha

Do you know the medicine? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

Reverend kortongue
dont confuse urself oooo
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade6: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
argon500:

Do you know the medicine? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
a cupful of hydro-chloric acid.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
dont confuse urself oooo

Argon500.. I think he also had that bitter kola with you grin
Dude is high grin grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade4: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

Argon500.. I think he also had that bitter kola with you grin
Dude is high grin grin
*slaps her two times with my back hand*

tongue

dechandel them don ban me oooo.

Till january....those fvvvcking moderators in politics section
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade4:
*slaps her two times with my back hand*

tongue

dechandel them don ban me oooo.

Till january....those fvvvcking moderators in politics section

Lmao
Ban? What is ban again?? I have a very strong immune to that word tongue so i dunno what it is
Till january sef?? Na so your crime big reach? Kpele. I will send my seasons greeting to the account when it resurrects grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by chamboy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
We Guys caused this poo.... Girls, relationships are freaking overhyped. Amma b a lawmaker in dis nation n influence the law that would support Boys n Men
Firstly, no more bride price scam
2. Marriage or any form of relationship should be 50/50 financially. Any girl that is not working shouldn't b allowed to marry.
3. Prostitution of any kind would b dissolved
4. Boys n Girls shouldn't b separated in any form of gathering.
5. Any Guy or Girl can report a relationship where he/she supported 100% financially and later broke up. In dis case all funds, materials received by the other couple would retrieved within certain period declared by the Court.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade4: 5:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

Lmao
Ban? What is ban again?? I have a very strong immune to that word tongue so i dunno what it is
Till january sef?? Na so your crime big reach? Kpele. I will send my seasons greeting to the account when it resurrects grin
na enemies of progress them be ooo.

U want make i beat you? tongue

u dey fear ban?

Fear fear woman
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 5:37pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade4:
na enemies of progress them be ooo.

U want make i beat you? tongue

u dey fear ban?

Fear fear woman

Beat me ke??
Kirikiri is such a wondeful place to spend the Xmas? Whayasay? grin
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by immortalvoices(m): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:
Pay for your own bills and excuse them

Impressed
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by mencade4: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
dechandel:

Beat me ke??
Kirikiri is such a wondeful place to spend the Xmas? Whayasay? grin
my bedroom is also known as kirikiri. Come lets imprison ourself.
tongue
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by Equado(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
In my young days I would just maintain and dictate what they take...if they wan do anyhow...trust warri boy where I be...I go 4ll there hands,but this days I'll give em more than they can even consume in one week if they're that hungry.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by dechandel(f): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
immortalvoices:

Impressed
smiley smiley smiley
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by argon500: 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
mencade6:
a cupful of hydro-chloric acid.

Olopa, please come and arrest this guy for me.. He is my number one enemy.

Siren blowing.......

Catch am!!!
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by 100Cents: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2014
sanyablaze:
What Will you Do

A girl i love has never tried that with me.

Those that tried it got only one bottle of drink when I was still a nice guy.

Later trangressors got a date sitting inside the car. I no carry them go anywhere..

All these ladies that like tagging along with friends have alterior motives. One of them told a story of how her fellow girlfriend come snatch her fiancee. Isn't that sillyness ? Yet she never stop the silly behavior..
Re: If Your Girlfriend Bring Her Friend To Meet You In An Eatery by 100Cents: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2014
ednut1:
Reminds me of when I agreed to take a friend on d date for her b day. Was broke dat time o. Na so I use 1500 buy fuel for my mama ride . carry 1500 to buy d babe snacks for Biggs o. On getting to her area she was wit a friend. I was like I Don die today. How guy like me wey dey cruise 07 pathfinder go tell d dis babe I no hold bar for both of dem Kai. She just said can u help my friend to d Junction and drop her off. Naso I escape yawa lmao. Na only water I take I gats lie say I just chop

So much money and you no carry change for pocket ?

Girls no wan hear that one..

How Can I Advice My Babe To Make Up N Look Good / Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers / Sex Scene (18+)