Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers (2615 Views)

Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / HYPERGAMY And BRIFFAULT's Law: Are Women Primodially Gold Diggers?(VIDEO,PICS) / Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by DanceVille: 10:55am On Mar 04, 2016
A Nigerian female Gold- diggers are very cunning in milking their conquests and often very difficult to discern.Every wealthy man should be equipped with what it takes to knowing and fishing them out.
A Nigerian female gold- digger is a lady who associates with men for the sole purpose of acquiring monetary gains.

1. Fake Marriage:
They could go as far as getting married to wealthy elderly men so as to inherit their wealth after death.Some go after popular celebrated men so as to cash in on divorce settlements.This is so common.

2. So Extravagant:
They are very extravagant and ostentatious in lifestyle.They engage in unnecessary spending spree because they know that the affair is not going to amount to anything fruitful for you...Dem be like 'Davido...Give me the Money and Let me Spend it anyhow..Not your business'..

3. Flirting With Other Men:
They flirt with other men, especially if you are elderly person.Because most of them are always sexually depraved, they seek other avenues to quench their sexual lust characteristics.

4. She Falls Too Easily:
One notable characteristics about Nigerian Female gold digger is the ease with which they succumb to the advances of celebrated and wealthy men.
They believe that, they can trap any man, if they so choose, with their sexual exploits.You can't ever see them with men that are not wealthy but practically throw themselves on well-to-do-men.

5. Suggestions Of Expensive Gifts, Trips Etc:
A Nigerian female gold digger is always eager and enthusiasm for expensive gifs that are caked with money and they are very good in shopping at Designer's stores and exotic vacations...Abeg! Who no like Good things.

6. Temper Trantrum:
Nigerian female gold diggers have temper tantrum when your refuses to buy them expensive stuffs or Give them Lots of Money...Seriously, they don't mind kidnapping you from Sokoto to Isoko.

7. Lack Of Career Aspirations:
They avoid the subject of getting a job and demonstrate that she has no intention of ever developing a career out-right even when she is capable of doing so.

8. They Are Always After Your Money:
Nigerian Female gold diggers are always after your 'Money In The Bank' nothing else...After draining your wallet, you won't see them again...They are Just like a Producer and a Consumer.No money No Goods.

9. They Multi-date:
Nigerian female Gold diggers can date multitude of men at the same time.Because if one wallet has drained, she will easily hook up with another one so easily..."If Plan A fails there is still Plan B"..

10. They Show Ungeniune Love/ Affection:
Nigerian Female Gold diggers always show fake affection towards Men with Substance(wealthy).You can't ever hear them saying "I love You" except when you buy them expensive Stuffs or give them Cash..Na so them be ooo.

NB: Counter thread Of characteristics Of Nigerian Male Gold Diggers..
https://www.nairaland.com/2968708/characteristics-nigerian-male-gold-digger

Am very sure some girls will start forming, bashing and ranting that these are not true...
Feel free to add yours..
Bashings and Comments are highly welcome.

Written By:
DanceVille
Cc:lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by Dennygirl: 10:59am On Mar 04, 2016
OK
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2016
1. She uses money for soup to buy instagram likes
2. She bathes with "bottle water"

3. She claims her p-man is rich meanwhile they live in a face me i slap u house
4. She falls for guys with pink lips when her father has "crude oil lips"

Me sef go write my own "CHARACTERISTICS OF A SHE-MALE GOLD DIGGER"
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by Rexhenrex(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2016
this very true,some girls want already made men. they don't wanna start from the scratch with a guy because they don't wanna suffer they forget nothing good comes easy..guys that fall for this kind of ladies shouldn't be left out either,they are gold diggers because we give them the digger to dig. if guys could stick to girls that truly love them and stop flirting things like this won't be happening.

And for girls that sleeps around with wealthy men for money remember that riches is not transmittable like std's so sleeping won't the so called rich men won't make you rich.they will only use and dump you!!!

hard work pays!
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by Coolgent(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Nigerian Gold diggers have different birthday.
This will give them the opportunity to demand birthday gifts from the various Bf
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by DanceVille: 11:04am On Mar 04, 2016
Dennygirl:
OK
Ftc! Dat's great...What's ur contribution?
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by DanceVille: 11:07am On Mar 04, 2016
Coolgent:
Nigerian Gold diggers jave different birthday.
This will gove them the opportunity to demand birthday gifts from the various Bf
lol! Your English just looks like PMB's own...
Just kidding!
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by falconey(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by YorubaWoman: 11:17am On Mar 04, 2016
We have male gold diggers too.

Not only females gold dig
Oh it's counter thread! Very well then

undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by Dotwillis1(m): 11:17am On Mar 04, 2016
can we say Olosho 's r gold diggers? undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 04, 2016
U are also permitted to write ur own version
YorubaWoman:

undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by DanceVille: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
1. She uses money for soup to buy instagram likes
2. She bathes with "bottle water"

3. She claims her p-man is rich meanwhile they live in a face me i slap u house
4. She falls for guys with pink lips when her father has "crude oil lips"

Me sef go write my own "CHARACTERISTICS OF A SHE-MALE GOLD DIGGER"
Bruv! Dat's very funny..
U fit try jare.
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 04, 2016
I think 9.8 Out of 10 girls gold-digs.

it's an inevitable inherent Ability.grin
Some just take it to A whole new different level.
Most women are gold-diggers to different degrees.

for example, Most ladies want financial stability. They want Their partners To have A job, To be able to fend for their daily needs and all that mumbo jumbo that goes alongside it.
Some won't even date a guy that's not well to do.

Some women just take this further.
And when You take this further. It kinda innovates into being A HOE.

undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by DanceVille: 11:49am On Mar 04, 2016
YorubaWoman:

Oh it's counter thread! Very well then

undecided
yeap! It's counter thread..
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by menabae(f): 11:51am On Mar 04, 2016
Male gold diggers are far more heartless than their female
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by DanceVille: 11:54am On Mar 04, 2016
Estharfabian:

Lol! Lemme see mayb u'll reply me with a smiley..
What's contribution?
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by Coolgent(m): 12:02pm On Mar 04, 2016
DanceVille:
lol! Your English just looks like PMB's own...
Just kidding!
grin i wil correct it when am less busy
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 04, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol! Lemme see mayb u'll reply me with a smiley..
What's contribution?
I think I just did.

undecided
Re: Characteristics Of Nigerian Female Gold Diggers by slimthugchimee(m): 12:55pm On Mar 04, 2016
Taken big cola when in a bus kiss and drinking zobo at home grin

(1) (Reply)

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ MY CRY ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶§¶¶¶¶¶¶¶ / MY BOYFRIEND STIL TALKS WITH HIS EX / Thanks All For Ur Advice About My Nagging Wife To Be,,, Now See My Next Step Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.