Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

How Do I Get My Son Back ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Son Back ? (2982 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / I Need My Son Back From Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
Please I need your advice on how to get my 10 years old son from her mother.

Yes I know I messed.

in late 2003...I had a fling with a girl, a neighbour that resulted to pregnancy. I told her to abort it because I was already preparing for my wedding but she refused. Obviously thinking I was going to dump my present wife for her...I told a friend about. My friend took me to a young man of about my age somewhere in Ita Ogunbo in Ilorin cos I was in Ilorin then. The man told me to just buy a black dog and bring for him...I begged him but he instited that i buy it myself so i did.

When the pregnancy became obvious...this girl was asked who impregnated her she said she didn't know. I called her secretly and asked her who was responsible ...she told me she didn't know....that was when i knew that the jazz worked.

However, i ran into her mom and the boy last weekend in Ijebu when I went for a function...the boy looks exactly like my first son who looks exactly like me...I don't know how to approach this issue...I want to give the boy his rightful place.

hmmnnnn
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Oluwatosean(m): 6:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
FINATUDE:

Yes I know I messed.

in late 2003...I had a fling with a girl, a neighbour that resulted to pregnancy. I told her to abort it because I was already preparing for my wedding but she refused. Obviously thinking I was going to dump my present wife for her...I told a friend about. My friend took me to a young man of about my age somewhere in Ita Ogunbo in Ilorin cos I was in Ilorin then. The man told me to just buy a black dog and bring for him...I begged him but he instited that i buy it myself so i did.

When the pregnancy became obvious...this girl was asked who impregnated her she said she didn't know. I called her secretly and asked her who was responsible ...she told me she didn't know....that was when i knew that the jazz worked.

However, i ran into her mom and the boy last weekend in Ijebu when I went for a function...the boy looks exactly like my first son who looks exactly like me...I don't know how to approach this issue...I want to give the boy his rightful place.

hmmnnnn
hmmmm, y nt go back to baba to bring bck ha memory?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by sheedy407(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
People wen go go hell plenty o.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
chia !
Just lookatew.
U dont deserve to have that boy in ur life.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by bugativeron: 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2014
Well if this is true I am speechless. But I will rather not pontificate. Wish you well on your endeavor to get back your son.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by ednut1(m): 6:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ur noting but a wicked soul. D boy deserves beta Dan a beast like u
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Goldenboy007(m): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2014
Idonbilivit! Kanayo O Kanayo production! angry
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Kimoni: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
I really hope this story is not true, but if it is, you are not worthy of calling that child your son. Let him be.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
U'are a wicked soul,u don't deserve to be called a father.
Go back to your baba ilorin to undo what he did to the lady,before karma catch up on you.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by DesChyko: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
This story doesn't even have Alaba-factor.

It would only interest and fascinate kindergaten kids, but then, they wouldn't understand it.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Tallesty1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Oluwatosean:
hmmmm, y nt go back to baba to bring bck ha memory?
Nah to spoil things those guys sabi, 'em no fit solve anything.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2014
Tales by moonlight.

Primitive cast enshrined in the dark ages with no knowledge of DNA testing.

@op, are you a night-flying-blood-sucking-progress-hindering wizard?

You must be.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hire a good lawyer and get a DNA sample of the boy as proof dat he is ur kid. Find out if the kid is well taken care of, are they sending him 2 a good school, u can use it as a point in court dat he is being abused, dat is d only way 2 get him otherwise no court will grant u custody of a kid when d mom is alive. Do not kidnap dat kid because a wicked guy like u can do anything .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Tales by moonlight.

You must be.
I missed u like crazy. Wia hv u bin ? Take it easy on d poor guy , we all make mistakes, d only thing that matters is to be able to reverse dat mistake
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
Hire a good lawyer and get a DNA sample of the boy as proof dat he is ur kid. Find out if the kid is well taken care of, are they sending him 2 a good school, u can use it as a point in court dat he is being abused, dat is d only way 2 get him otherwise no court will grant u custody of a kid when d mom is alive. Do not kidnap dat kid because a wicked guy like u can do anything .

Smh.

The evil that men spew.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
I missed u like crazy. Wia hv u bin ? Take it easy on d poor guy , we all make mistakes, d only thing that matters is to be able to reverse dat mistake

Why are you supporting evil?

The mum hasn't done anything wrong, but you're advising this juju-loving @op to stand up and lie in court against the mother, simply to satisfy his misguided entitlement mentality?

If he follows your advice, he should be given a very long stretch in prison with back-breaking labour for perjury and defamation of character.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Smh.

The evil that men spew.
I beg ur pardon ? Did u even read my comment @ all ?
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
I beg ur pardon ? Did u even read my comment @ all ?

I did.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why are you supporting evil?

The mum hasn't done anything wrong, but you're advising this juju-loving @op to stand up and lie in court against the mother, simply to satisfy his misguided entitlement mentality?
If he follows your advice, he should be given a very long stretch in prison with back-breaking labour for perjury and defamation of character.
me supporting evil ? Capital NO ! I did not say he should lie, rather I said he should 'find out' facts about the boy he can use in court dats all. He is trying to undo a mistake he did years ago, y not give him a chance ? My 2 Kobo
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by spicy244(f): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Tales by moonlight.

You must be.

Wetin happen now. Take it slow on him
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by spicy244(f): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:

Just try n put ursef in the ladies shoe and u see dis kind of comment, wot will u do to the person? A curse or a prayer? I'm not sure you know wot the lady must av passed thru to survive n u are hear saying he shud go to court. SMH 4 u
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2014
spicy244:

Wetin happen now. Take it slow on him
my point exactly but she won't listen
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by SAMBARRY: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
grin grin grin see as you finish the story writer grin
EfemenaXY:
Tales by moonlight.

You must be.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
spicy244:

Just try n put ursef in the ladies shoe and u see dis kind of comment, wot will u do to the person? A curse or a prayer? I'm not sure you know wot the lady must av passed thru to survive n u are hear saying he shud go to court. SMH 4 u
as women, I know u all will feel inclined 2 support the woman in dis matter but it is not d right move. Wat if d guy is having difficulty in having kids now hence his need to bring back his kid ? U don't knw wat he is passing through so don't condemn. I'm sure he is trying 2 undo dat mistake and dats y he is seeking advise
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
me supporting evil ? Capital NO ! I did not say he should lie, rather I said he should 'find out' facts about the boy he can use in court dats all. He is trying to undo a mistake he did years ago, y not give him a chance ? My 2 Kobo

Two wrongs will never make a right.

He was wrong for asking her to abort his child and it's equally wrong for him to expect her to hand over her son to him because he's suddenly caught the "daddy bug".

Advising him to fight her in court without him even going to see her, and her people is just wrong. If he really has the best interest of his son at heart, then let him do things the right way.

He should inform his family about his plans, then go with a couple of elders from his side to meet hers, so they (his people) can apologize on his behalf...after which he should formally acknowledge his son in the presence of all. Thereafter, they can put their heads together and work out some sort of arrangement that will give him access to his son.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 04, 2014
FINATUDE:
Yes I know I messed.
hmmnnnn

Just typical .

What has this woman done to you that you want to deny her happiness . You are such a wicked fellow.

Why do people love suffering others.
God forbid.

You should be shot you wicked demon

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
as women, I know u all will feel inclined 2 support the woman in dis matter but it is not d right move. Wat if d guy is having difficulty in having kids now hence his need to bring back his kid ? U don't knw wat he is passing through so don't condemn. I'm sure he is trying 2 undo dat mistake and dats y he is seeking advise

But he didn't just abandon her and his kid like a hot piece of coal, did he?

He went one step further and got involved in voodoo. So why are you deliberately glossing over this bit?

Any one who can go that extra mile to add juju to the mix is not only dangerous but has a black heart.

Evil thing.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by spicy244(f): 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:

Dis is not about supporting the woman. I'm a single mom n I know wot it takes to raise a child all alone. So he doesn't know there wud be consequences before he went to bab Ilorin. Thank God he has children already.he shud just forget bout the boi cos not until he undo the jazz, the gal will still deny he's not the father of the boi
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Chillisauce:

Just typical .

What has this woman done to you that you want to deny her happiness . You are such a wicked fellow.

Why do people love suffering others.
God forbid.

You should be shot you wicked demon

Buhahahahahahahhaa. Thank you for cooling my temper with this. Vex no make me comment abeg. The Op don make me vex.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
What kind of creature abandons his child and uses voodoo to manipulate the mother of his child to forget who impregnated her? i think that creature is a Demon.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Two wrongs will never make a right.

He was wrong for asking her to abort his child and it's equally wrong for him to expect her to hand over her son to him because he's suddenly caught the "daddy bug".

Advising him to fight her in court without him even going to see her, and her people is just wrong. If he really has the best interest of his son at heart, then let him do things the right way.

He should inform his family about his plans, then go with a couple of elders from his side to meet hers, so they (his people) can apologize on his behalf...after which he should formally acknowledge his son in the presence of all. Thereafter, they can put their heads together and work out some sort of arrangement that will give him access to his son.

if only he was still single, dis would have been d perfect thing 4 him 2 do but not when he is already married. Asking a married man 2 go with his family 2 see another woman's family is a very fuNny thing 2 do. There's no way he won't be asked 2 marry d girl as compensation 4 everything
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
if only he was still single, dis would have been d perfect thing 4 him 2 do but not when he is already married. Asking a married man 2 go with his family 2 see another woman's family is a very fuNny thing 2 do. There's no way he won't be asked 2 marry d girl as compensation 4 everything

Are you saying the only time (two different) families meet is to discuss marriage?

(1) (2) (Reply)

HILLARIOUS !!!:Husband And Wife Bet With Joystick And Kittycat Respectively / My Kind Of Mother Inlaw! 2 / I Hate Your Kids And I'm Really Not Sorry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.