Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Do I Get My Son Back ? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Get My Son Back ? (3026 Views)

Check Out My Son @1 / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / I Need My Son Back From Her Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by smokescreen4: 9:15pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
if only he was still single, dis would have been d perfect thing 4 him 2 do but not when he is already married. Asking a married man 2 go with his family 2 see another woman's family is a very fuNny thing 2 do. There's no way he won't be asked 2 marry d girl as compensation 4 everything
Not a word of condemnation for what he did, used to love your posts but am soo disappointed, Op why take away the one thing dat gives the lady joy? Leave the boy alone black soul.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
smokescreen4:
Not a word of condemnation for what he did, used to love your posts but am soo disappointed, Op why take away the one thing dat gives the lady joy? Leave the boy alone black soul.
who r we 2 condemn others ? "He dat is without sin, let him cast the first stone"
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Like seriously you did jazz for ......Jesus....which son do you want to give a rightful place? after you don do jazz for the pikin mama head? this is so not right op, you don't deserve the boy, allow him have peace with his mum please. Live your life as you have been doing and allow them be.

Just remember op, juju dey fade o.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by smokescreen4: 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
who r we 2 condemn others ? "He dat is without sin, let him cast the first stone"
SMH

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by cococandy(f): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
as women, I know u all will feel inclined 2 support the woman in dis matter but it is not d right move. Wat if d guy is having difficulty in having kids now hence his need to bring back his kid ? U don't knw wat he is passing through so don't condemn. I'm sure he is trying 2 undo dat mistake and dats y he is seeking advise
pls shut up

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by zeb04(f): 9:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
some really nansense post here oh.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
smokescreen4:

Hahahahahahhahahha.

More comments please.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:

Will you remember this your statement when you find out your girlfriend/wife used voodoo on you?
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:

Pretend this poor girl was your blood sister for a minute . . . .
Would you still offer the same advise.

10 years later, the poor girl is probably still in her fathers house, being ridiculed for getting pregnant and not knowing the father.

People should fear God o! Ha!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Will you remember this your statement when you find out your girlfriend/wife used voodoo on you?
someone's gonna get stabbed if dat happens but I pray it doesn't
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:

So you are going to commit murder for that but you are advising your fellow men wrongly and preaching that no man is perfect for us here. why dnt you remember such when it happens to you? Why is hypocrisy always glaring with folks like you?

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2014
chaircover:

Pretend this poor girl was your blood sister for a minute . . . .
Would you still offer the same advise.

10 years later, the poor girl is probably still in her fathers house, being ridiculed for getting pregnant and not knowing the father.

People should fear God o! Ha!
madam chaircover, longest time no see, hw far na ? Back 2 d problem @ hand, I never supported his actions, infact in my first post I called him a wicked guy. He is seeking advise not abuse and ridicule.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
madam chaircover, longest time no see, hw far na ? Back 2 d problem @ hand, I never supported his actions, infact in my first post I called him a wicked guy. He is seeking advise not abuse and ridicule.

Read the very first statement of the OP

Please I need your advice on how to get my 10 years old son from her mother.

He didnt look for advise on how to go and beg this poor lady or his innocent son. He is not asking how to make amends, but the first thing he said was to seek advise on how to get his son back from the boys mother. Is this the first step? after all he did?
He was and still is a wicked man.

10 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So you are going to commit murder for that but you are advising your fellow men wrongly and preaching that no man is perfect for us here. why dnt you remember such when it happens to you? Why is hypocrisy always glaring with folks like you?
he asked for advise and I gave it. U all are just insulting him up and down without coming up with a solution. Hw will u feel if u ask 4 an advise and get a truckload of insults ? By the way who is Sam smith ? Abeg change dat signature Jor ...
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2014
chaircover:

Read the very first statement of the OP

Please I need your advice on how to get my 10 years old son from her mother.

He didnt look for advise on how to go and beg this poor lady or his innocent son. He is not asking how to make amends, but the first thing he said was to seek advise on how to get his son back from the boys mother. Is this the first step? after all he did?
He was and still is a wicked man.
I totally agree with u but this is a mistake dat can be corrected and dats y we should help him correct it.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:

So you speak from both sides of your mouth?

Abeg go to bed and stop giving "advice".

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by cococandy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
he asked for advise and I gave it. U all are just insulting him up and down without coming up with a solution. Hw will u feel if u ask 4 an advise and get a truckload of insults ? By the way who is Sam smith ? Abeg change dat signature Jor ...
which advise did he ask for?
He asked for how to go get the kid he abandoned and shamed the mother publicly. Is that someone you want to advise? What are you advising him to do?

To drag the girl to court after all her suffering and take the child from her?
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:
I totally agree with u but this is a mistake dat can be corrected and dats y we should help him correct it.

What about his voodoo?

Was that a mistake too?
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
lofty900:

Sam smith has nothing to do with the issue. You dnt have anything to say. You should see nothing wrong with the insults since you will commit murder if u were in this situation. Insults or murder, which is worse? Perhaps u have been involved in voodoo a couple of times since you dnt see anything wrong doing with to someone but can kill when someone plants it on you.
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:

So you speak from both sides of your mouth?

Abeg go to bed and stop giving "advice".
this lofty is not a serious fellow. Same guy that was saying all men are attracted to infants abi wetin sef. I stopped reading his posts for a long time after that comment.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by EfemenaXY: 10:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Sam smith has nothing to do with the issue. You dnt have anything to say. You should see nothing wrong with the insults since you will commit murder if u were in this situation. Insults or murder, which is worse? Perhaps u have been involved in voodoo a couple of times since you dnt see anything wrong doing with to someone but can kill when someone plants it on you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sophy!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Sophyrocks:

sophyrocks, cococandy, efemenaXY, chaircover forgive me oooooo, I'm not d voodoo guy pls take it out on him and not me. TNX
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
EfemenaXY:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sophy!! grin grin

Its true na. Something as serious and dangerous as Voodoo, is what someone here is treating like its a piece of cake? That says a lot. cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by SAMBARRY: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2014
Some people's insensitivity depravity and high level wickedness is mind boggling. Unbelievable!

and as for you op nemesis will soon catch up with you.i have nothing to say to you because I don't consider you as a human being much less a man

eyan lasan ikeji aja ni e.okunrin tan fin sepe fun okunrin ni owo yi. O'n shey eyan re. undecided
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2014
i have read all the post and i know deserve more jabbing than what some folks posted here. For the first time i opened up to my dad who was really shocked about it...how i kept in the dark for ten years...as for going to the guy... that did it...i am making effort since yesterday...i
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
francleanflexy:
chia !
Just lookatew.
U dont deserve to have that boy in ur life.

Yes i know but...i just have that load of guilt on my mind
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
FINATUDE:
i have read all the post and i know deserve more jabbing than what some folks posted here. For the first time i opened up to my dad who was really shocked about it...how i kept in the dark for ten years...as for going to the guy... that did it...i am making effort since yesterday...i
10 years Op but why suffer much a poor girl? I'm speechless .
Re: How Do I Get My Son Back ? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 05, 2014
Who knows, maybe the woman would have been happy to let you be part of the boy's life! Unfortunately, you've already erased yourself from her memory!

In as much as you don't deserve to be part of the boy's life because you didn't want him, the boy may be yearning to know his father. I think you can reach out to mother and child if you know you can add value to theiir lives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Am In A Dilemma Now. / Please Advise: Husband & Wife Make Love Almost On Daily Or Two Days Basis / What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.