Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,755 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? (5638 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Cholls(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
Freest:

Na business
Must it be about transactions??
my brother what can I say? Who is talking about transaction the only time I use the word is in business. So don't misunderstand me please.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cholls:
my brother what can I say? Who is talking about transaction the only time I use the word is in business. So don't misunderstand me please.
Kk... Maybe am not getting your point.
You said you could only say it if your desires are met. That is more like a business transaction, trade by barta things! undecided
That invariably means if she doesn't meet your desires pertime, its oyo!
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Cholls(m): 10:24pm On Dec 04, 2014
Freest:

Kk... Maybe am not getting your point.
You said you could only say it if your desires are met. That is more like a business transaction, trade by barta things! undecided
That invariably means if she doesn't meet your desires pertime, its oyo!
my brother now on point.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2014
Cholls:
my brother now on point.
grin grin grin
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2014
Why? angry
kelvinmuffins3:
But seriously I find it hard to say I love you to any of my Gf's...

Lucifer have mercy.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by kelvinmuffins3(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
PinkObsession:
Why? angry

I don't just believe in that word... I love you means I hate you.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2014
Whenever you're moved to do so.

Rarely cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2014
As often as possible. 50times in the morning,50 in the afternoon and 50 in the night which is equal to 125000times and while you are saying it,back it up with action. As the say,action speaks louder than words. grin

Op,do this and thank me later. Lolz
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Mprex(f): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Freest:

Kkk...
So how do u tell if the heart is sincere at that point? Or if its just a business transaction like that oga above claimed?
i know when an intent is genuine. I percieve deceptive people from several miles away. Dont ask me how
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by jnrbayano(m): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2014
Freest:

K... You mean actions can cover up for words huh
When you mean all times, won't ladies see you as being predictable? What of the value behind the words?

Act in such a way that she will have something worth more that many "I love you" statements.

A way that will make "I love you" statement a bonus confession of love other than the mainstay confession of love (actions)
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Hmmmm..... angry
kelvinmuffins3:

Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mprex:

i know when an intent is genuine. I percieve deceptive people from several miles away. Dont ask me how
How
grin grin grin

Are you a spirit!?
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Jennimma:
As often as possible. 50times in the morning,50 in the afternoon and 50 in the night which is equal to 125000times and while you are saying it,back it up with action. As the say,action speaks louder than words. grin

Op,do this and thank me later. Lolz
Well lemme thank you now!!!
By the way that's more like a full-time job now!!!
125000times? Are you kidding me?
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
jnrbayano:

Act in such a way that she will have something worth more that many "I love you" statements.

A way that will make "I love you" statement a bonus confession of love other than the mainstay confession of love (actions)
Yeah... But my relationship is distant! So actions plus or minus is out of it! Except in lil forms which may mildly count
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 10:52pm On Dec 04, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:
Whenever you're moved to do so.

Rarely cheesy
Na holyspirit go move u?
Why rarely?
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
kelvinmuffins3:

So u mean to profess love you have to profess hate
Why is urs opposite? Have u had not too pleasant experiences
Wouldn't mind u sharing
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Mprex(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2014
Freest:

How
grin grin grin

Are you a spirit!?
lol. I'm not a spirit. Its called INSTINCTS
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mprex:

lol. I'm not a spirit. Its called INSTINCTS
Hmmmm...

These days when everything is fakable!
Hian!!!
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Mprex(f): 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
Freest:

Hmmmm...

These days when everything is fakable!
Hian!!!
there is nothing fake about instincts. I sense things before they happen. Its not magic. Its just a feeling that comes on its own accord
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2014
Mprex:
As many times as i wish
observing closely, don't judge me M I'm not a stalker
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Goodnuel: 11:47pm On Dec 04, 2014
Once in a month... Make it her salary.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Richiy(f): 12:32am On Dec 05, 2014
Freest:

Are you serious?
As a guy do u always tell that to your babe? Don't you think it will loose its value

Why would it loose its value? It is only when the person you are saying it to does not value you.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by confluence: 4:39am On Dec 05, 2014
Show her more love

Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Mprex(f): 6:48am On Dec 05, 2014
Mcquine:

observing closely, don't judge me M I'm not a stalker
you are a stalker jhoor
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

you are a stalker jhoor
Lol no I'm not and you know it, ok I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable. can we be friends outside this place?
one more thing your diary is intresting
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2014
Mcquine:

Lol no I'm not and you know it, ok I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable. can we be friends outside this place?
one more thing your diary is intresting
God don catch you today... You nor answer my question but you dey pursue woman up and down...
Now answer my question first before i change my mind undecided
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 7:50am On Dec 05, 2014
confluence:
Show her more love
Are those pictures ways to show her more love
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Richiy:

Why would it loose its value? It is only when the person you are saying it to does not value you.
Kkk...
Now i get the ish!
Well... Thanks. Was thinking otherwise. Cos dem gurls are kinda complicated beings...
I be wan know if today measure d words with cup grin
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2014
Mprex:

there is nothing fake about instincts. I sense things before they happen. Its not magic. Its just a feeling that comes on its own accord
Hmmmm...
Sense things before they happen
That's kinda like vision. Its a lil more than instincts. Instincts should be when things happen you know what to do, or what not to do by observing... But sensing before they happen? That is more like vision. Are u a prophetess
So you lay hands on me sharpally grin
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2014
Freest:

God don catch you today... You nor answer my question but you dey pursue woman up and down...
Now answer my question first before i change my mind undecided
OK what's the question ni?
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Mprex(f): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Freest:

Hmmmm...
Sense things before they happen
That's kinda like vision. Its a lil more than instincts. Instincts should be when things happen you know what to do, or what not to do by observing... But sensing before they happen? That is more like vision. Are u a prophetess
So you lay hands on me sharpally grin
lolss. Its not prophecy jhoor. I call it instincts because it doesnt happen all the time and i cant make it happen on my own accord. But its there.

For e.g: i might be indoors and a knock comes @ the door. I might feel strongly that its a particular person and when i get to door, i'll see that i'm not wrong.

Sometime ago, i was sitting with a friend of mine on campus and a group of guys were walking towards us. I sensed that a particular guy from that group will walk up to her. I told her so and she was like how did i know. While, i was still trying to explain myself, the guy was already few inches away from us and when he reached, he actually picked interest in her.
Till today she is still wondering how i knew.

So you see, i just feel it and it happens that way.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2014
As often as you can. Its limitless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only (photo) / Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? / Nigerian Women Should Thank God That Nigerian Men Date And Marry Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.