Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? (5639 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / What If Your Gf/bf Introduces You As Her/his 'friend'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2014
Freest:

God don catch you today... You nor answer my question but you dey pursue woman up and down...
Now answer my question first before i change my mind undecided
my opinion is it has its moment it's not all the time but when that moment/s comes try to be sincere and mean it when you say it and life goes on.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by jnrbayano(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2014
Freest:

Yeah... But my relationship is distant! So actions plus or minus is out of it! Except in lil forms which may mildly count

Call her always (Action)
Wire things to her if you can (Action)
Being faithful (Action)
Paying her surprise visits from time to time (Action)

These are much more powerful than several "I love you" statements.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
Freest:

Na holyspirit go move u?
Why rarely?

It doesn't come easily. Besides, I don't see the reason to express the sentiment in words so often. It's better expressed through my actions, and gestures. That's just IMO.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2014
jnrbayano:

Call her always (Action)
Wire things to her if you can (Action)
Being faithful (Action)
Paying her surprise visits from time to time (Action)

These are much more powerful than several "I love you" statements.
Great... Thank you. Will work on that. Hope you do those too?
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

It doesn't come easily. Besides, I don't see the reason to express the sentiment in words so often. It's better expressed through my actions, and gestures. That's just IMO.

Kkk
Nice one...

Actions does speak louder!
But sometimes words are also neccesary as i hear women are moved by what they hear!

Dunno how true sha grin
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2014
Mcquine:

my opinion is it has its moment it's not all the time but when that moment/s comes try to be sincere and mean it when you say it and life goes on.
That moment?
Is the moment determine by your mood or her mood?
Or both of you have to be in the mood?
Is it even moody?
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
As often as you can. Its limitless.
Obviously you enjoy those words wink
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lolss. Its not prophecy jhoor. I call it instincts because it doesnt happen all the time and i cant make it happen on my own accord. But its there.

For e.g: i might be indoors and a knock comes @ the door. I might feel strongly that its a particular person and when i get to door, i'll see that i'm not wrong.

Sometime ago, i was sitting with a friend of mine on campus and a group of guys were walking towards us. I sensed that a particular guy from that group will walk up to her. I told her so and she was like how did i know. While, i was still trying to explain myself, the guy was already few inches away from us and when he reached, he actually picked interest in her.
Till today she is still wondering how i knew.

So you see, i just feel it and it happens that way.

Hmmmmm...

That's really good. You'll actually do well in ministry trust me. As this isn't usual instincts but more like a gift.!

Just go start a ministry,

Thank me later grin
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Mprex(f): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:

Hmmmmm...

That's really good. You'll actually do well in ministry trust me. As this isn't usual instincts but more like a gift.!

Just go start a ministry,

Thank me later grin
lols. There is more to ministry than just sensing things oh!

But I'm a chorister sha, not a bad place to start huh?
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 11:40am On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lols. There is more to ministry than just sensing things oh!

But I'm a chorister sha, not a bad place to start huh?
Not bad at all... Singing is a ministry of its own you know wink
You mustn't be a pastor or evangelist to be in ministry!
By the way who knows God's plan already
Wah part do u sing? Obviously suprano huh?
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Mprex(f): 11:43am On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:

Not bad at all... Singing is a ministry of its own you know wink
You mustn't be a pastor or evangelist to be in ministry!
By the way who knows God's plan already
Wah part do u sing? Obviously suprano huh?
lol. I do alto
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2014
Mprex:

lol. I do alto
Are u kidding me?
Nice... That means you sang today in church?
Well am an organist... And invariably a chorister too smiley
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by jnrbayano(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:

Great... Thank you. Will work on that. Hope you do those too?

I don't think the bold is relevant right about now.

The Op is centred on you. Not me.

smiley
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Freest(m): 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2014
jnrbayano:

I don't think the bold is relevant right about now.

The Op is centred on you. Not me.

smiley
Atleast u hv to be a doer of wah u say now!
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Mprex(f): 3:01pm On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:

Are u kidding me?
Nice... That means you sang today in church?
Well am an organist... And invariably a chorister too smiley
thats cool
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by jnrbayano(m): 3:27pm On Dec 07, 2014
Freest:

Atleast u hv to be a doer of wah u say now!

I am done

I understood you just that the thread is all about you.
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
Congratulations!

Tell her you love her often but most of all, let her see it in your actions, otherwise the words would be meaningless.

You have a rare thing. Not very often do I hear about 'couples' who are both excited about the relationship at the same time.

Do make it count!
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 08, 2014
Freest:

Kkk
Nice one...

Actions does speak louder!
But sometimes words are also neccesary as i hear women are moved by what they hear!

Dunno how true sha grin

Sure, if the words hold value and meaning. I still maintain that it should come naturally, i.e, whenever you're moved to do so and genuinely feel it. It took me a little over a year. GL smiley
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by AfricanApple(f): 9:19am On Dec 08, 2014
u don't have to create a timetable for it na, just say it whenever your mind says u should
Re: How Often Should You Tell Your Gf/bf I Love You??? by akins56(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2014
After straffing her,believe me it works!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Only (photo) / Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? / Are Nigerian Women Average When It Comes To Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.