Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? (5647 Views)

Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Anulika1000: 11:28pm On Sep 29, 2018
-
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by ImaIma1(f): 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2018
In between...while you already doing it. Why wait?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by zainmaxwell(m): 11:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Woe to me if all I live for or all I can offer is only sexual pleasure!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by MJBOLT: 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2018
are you a prostitute undecided only prostitutes ask for money before or after sex

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ask him, only after you are sure, that he has successfully Masturbated twice.

Source - (Hushpuppi, 2018)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by BiafranBushBoy: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2018
Anulika1000:
-

While doing it - then watch me land you better slap for face.

or on a side note, I will promise you heaven and earth; just when I cum, I will walk you outta my house, flinging your pant outside!

Bullshit!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by stalwart123(m): 11:56pm On Sep 29, 2018
Ask during, he won't rescind.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Bluezy13(m): 12:25am On Sep 30, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Ask him, only after you are sure, that he has successfully Masturbated twice.
Source - (Hushpuppi, 2018)
Seconded!
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Hotfreeze: 1:26am On Sep 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

While doing it - then watch me land you better slap for face.

or on a side note, I will promise you heaven and earth; just when I cum, I will walk you outta my house, flinging your pant outside!

Bullshit!

You're even kind.

He should seize the pant, let her come and bail it.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Adasun(m): 1:36am On Sep 30, 2018
Lols,funny comments.

Check my signature
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by khiaa(f): 1:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Asking your man for money shouldn't have anything to do with having sex or not having sex. Why do you even equate money with sex, it makes you sound like a prostitute? You really make your relationship sound dirty. If you need money just ask him for it. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 30, 2018
@op i have some questions for you

•Why ask him for money before or after sex?
•Are you a prostitute?
•Does he owe you money
•is sex a means of collateral?
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Ryabcool(m): 5:51am On Sep 30, 2018
Lmao these are the types that will still come to nairaland to say men are scum and use gender bashing to claim feminist. I'm not surprised to say to least

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Harodebby(f): 5:56am On Sep 30, 2018
Passing by
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by nenus: 7:02am On Sep 30, 2018
SEE THE TESTIMONY OF THE COUPLE THAT GOT MARRIED ON THIS MATCHMAKING PLATFORM

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Are you in EDO, PH, LAGOS, OGUN, DELTA, ABUJA, KANO, KADUNA, UYO, CALABAR, GHANA, S/A, UK, USA, CANADA, IBADAN OR ANYWHERE!

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by don4real18(m): 7:06am On Sep 30, 2018
Such a low mentality
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Tundeobama(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2018
Harodebby:
Passing by
lemme pass through you cute add up
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Oreofepeters: 7:27am On Sep 30, 2018
I always tell people a lot of Nigerian girls parading themselves as girlfriends or wives are Wh0res underneath.

wether you collect it before or after sex you are still a wh0re.

Only olsoho collect money for sex.

Try and get sense.
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Anulika1000: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2018
So why else should I Bleep him

Oreofepeters:
I always tell people a lot of Nigerian girls parading themselves as girlfriends or wives are Wh0res underneath.

wether you collect it before or after sex you are still a wh0re.

Only olsoho collect money for sex.

Try and get sense.
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Fornication is a sin, my sister embarassed
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Oreofepeters: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2018
Anulika1000:

so you just want to bleep him because of money?. Aunty sorry is your case, you are turning olosho gradually.
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by pryme(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2018
khiaa:
Asking your man for money shouldn't have anything to do with having sex or not having sex. Why do you even equate money with sex, it makes you sound like a prostitute? You really make your relationship sound dirty. If you need money just ask him for it. undecided

Or better still, she should ask her parents.
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by pryme(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2018
Anulika1000:

You should fvck him because you want to.
If you want money go get a job.

If you want to use your pussy to get money then you should have a business sense and be a prostitute, cos no sane man will want to have sex with a prostitute without money.

Your type will get fvcked with a lie (which makes you cheaper than the prostitute).

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by skywalker240(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2018
Oreofepeters:
so you just want to bleep him because of money?. Aunty sorry is your case, you are turning olosho gradually .
any girl with that mindset is a full flegded OLOSHO.,
I know that poster is a popular NLder. She just created a new moniker to hide.
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Blessed200016: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2018
khiaa:
in other words can a guy ask for sex fr his girlfriend too blatantly?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by donMIG(m): 11:37am On Sep 30, 2018
Ask for both at the same tym!

U n ur boifriend u yt as well as how u will go about f*ckin him too pls

Nonsense of the highest degree
How old r u sef
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Katier00(f): 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2018
Is he your employer? Be disgracing womanhood
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by LaBozz(f): 3:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
MJBOLT:
are you a prostitute undecided only prostitutes ask for money before or after sex

Well said. She is definitely a prostitute because only prostitutes do that. Am still shocked many girls don't still have sense. I pity her boyfriend and if he is very wise I know he will dump her very soon.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by khiaa(f): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
Blessed200016:
in other words can a guy ask for sex fr his girlfriend too blatantly?

You shouldn't have to ask your woman for sex, just create the mood and make her desire you and let it happen naturally. wink
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by khiaa(f): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
pryme:

Or better still, she should ask her parents.

There is nothing wrong with a man helping his woman out financially but he shouldn't be her means of support.
Re: Ladies, Do I Ask My Boyfriend For Money Before Or After Sex? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2018
Anulika1000:
-
After sex I think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Scared Of Losing My Girlfriend Heading To The University / Okafor’s Law Not Working. / The Best Way To Win A Girls Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.