Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (25137 Views)

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / My Experience With A Native Doctor / Please Help Me With Native Ogoni Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by lilmax(m): 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wrong
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by sweetsleek: 6:09pm On Dec 06, 2014
Shokey, shoki
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ijechikky(f): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
I kip askin mysef...

Why one Pr!ck no dey do onitsha women? Native doc pr!ck fr dat matta cry
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by tomsniel(m): 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2014
likeseriously:
L
ericessien24:
sweetsleek:
denkyw:
B
You all should get a Life ! Jeez !
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ozo13(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2014
macfarland:
Sleeping around by married women is becoming so rampant lately. Whats going on?
cos most of dm find it difficult to stay n b loyal to only one man even before marriage. Dey wan dey chop all d choppables

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Reference(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
And the native doctor lives on. Is this jazz or protective psychology at work.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
More reason I don't want a GF

GIRLS/WOMEN: being unfaithful since the days of Potipher's wife

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2014
tomsniel:

go kil yourself tongue
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
I tell u my brother.
changes1:
why Na?

Double wahala for dead body and him owner...

See what t0t0 has been causing since this week...

RIP to the dead.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2014
ijechikky:
I kip askin mysef...

Why one Pr!ck no dey do onitsha women? Native doc pr!ck fr dat matta cry
it applies to 98% of women/girls

Don't be a bigot

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by nerodenero: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2014
Divorce would have settled the matter.If he survives,he should face the music.I just pity the children!
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by NaijaOptimist: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2014
macfarland:
Sleeping around by married women is becoming so rampant lately. Whats going on?
gender equality.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by nerodenero: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2014
Why 98%?How did you arrive at this figure?
ALKARULEZ615:

Don't be a bigot
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
tomsniel:

I just did
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ijechikky(f): 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:

Don't be a bigot
98%?
Fear all Anambra women..
Don't say I dint warn u.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2014
nerodenero:
Why 98%?How did you arrive at this figure?
may be not 98% in general.

But 98% of the girls I know are unfaithful 2 dir BFs
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2014
denkyw:
Women are the cause of 99% problems in the world,boko haram i nclusive...fear women
is the babalwo a woman? Why r women the cause of 99% problems in the world?r u telling me that the man had nothing else to do to the woman rather than to murder her?
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by tinuolababy(f): 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bryan12:
You should have tried reading between lines before commenting

I did before commenting. Thanks. tongue
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Man's wickedness.

What a wicked world!!!
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]ţђęşę womęŋ āįŋţ loyāl undecided[/size]
these men aint loyal!!you no wetin the man do before the women put leg outside so dont........ Lol

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
is the babalwo a woman? Why r women the cause of 99% problems in the world?r u telling me that the man had nothing else to do to the woman rather than to murder her?
............runs to check profile....oh she is a woman...smh,i reserve my comment
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2014
denkyw:
............runs to check profile....oh she is a woman...smh,i reserve my comment
grin
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by pat077: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
why not shoot d native doctor as well.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ideyvexnow: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
I sense some bias in your comment.
While I don't support Murder in any guise or form,
I expected you to condemn adultery by the late wife, but you carefully omitted to mention it.
If people like you fail to speak up against infidelity, then it will continue to happen.
Evil begets evil.
The husband will face the law and pay for his crimes, but married women should learn to honour
their marital vows.

likeseriously:
Most times I wonder why people do what they do Why not send her packing and find someone who reciprocates your love? When I read about people who kill people out of jealousy or due to marital infidelity, I will just be wondering why That sort of thing was not love in the first place, I mean, you can't profess to love someone and still be an agent of harm to that person tomorrow just because both of you fell out of love.
I have broken up with someone I really loved before and it pained me so much but secretly I wished him well and even remembered him in my prayers. Luckily, after few years we made up and started dating again and this time it is for good. That's why I don't understand all these break up and die or cheat and die stories everywhere. It is even sadder that women are always at the receiving end. cry

Mr. Man you better get that very gun and finish up yourself wella because once you get well, you would be held responsible for your actions. See him, when he was pulling the trigger to shoot his wife, angryhis hands were strong but when it got to his own he became jittery...people love life so much but do not value that of others.
You better find a way and die. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
ijechikky:
98%?
Fear all Anambra women..
Don't say I dint warn u.

Haba na, ndi anambra mere gi gini? sad

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Keshi5(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2014
pictures or i dnt blive it
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
likeseriously:
Most times I wonder why people do what they do Why not send her packing and find someone who reciprocates your love? When I read about people who kill people out of jealousy or due to marital infidelity, I will just be wondering why That sort of thing was not love in the first place, I mean, you can't profess to love someone and still be an agent of harm to that person tomorrow just because both of you fell out of love.
I have broken up with someone I really loved before and it pained me so much but secretly I wished him well and even remembered him in my prayers. Luckily, after few years we made up and started dating again and this time it is for good. That's why I don't understand all these break up and die or cheat and die stories everywhere. It is even sadder that women are always at the receiving end. cry

Mr. Man you better get that very gun and finish up yourself wella because once you get well, you would be held responsible for your actions. See him, when he was pulling the trigger to shoot his wife, angryhis hands were strong but when it got to his own he became jittery...people love life so much but do not value that of others.

you were making sense until that bias statement

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by jonadaft: 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2014
GOOD FOR THE DEAD BÍTCH.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by mencade4: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
More reason I don't want a GF

GIRLS/WOMEN: being unfaithful since the days of Potipher's wife
portipher's wife.............hahahaha.......na true u talk..........she want joseph prick and joseph say he no dey fvvvvck married woman oooo.

Hahahaahahahahaha
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ALKARULEZ615(m): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
mencade4:
portipher's wife.............hahahaha.......na true u talk..........she want joseph prick and joseph say he no dey fvvvvck married woman oooo.

Hahahaahahahahaha
lol.....na Bible talk am o

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by oliidell(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2014
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Edusouls(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2014
See the type of women we have, so this is how u judge, when ur fellow woman was a disgrace and a shameless LovePeddler, driving this man mad with her deadly ways, destroying her self and family, you come and talk this rubbish, sorry for your husband, cos u may do worse, senseless woman..
likeseriously:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! / Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.