Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (25138 Views)

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / My Experience With A Native Doctor / Please Help Me With Native Ogoni Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by SenatorJames(m): 7:09pm On Dec 07, 2014
changes1:
why Na?

Double wahala for dead body and him owner...

See what t0t0 has been causing since this week...

RIP to the dead.
I tire for all these moderators with "man kill wife for cheating news since last week".

Is that the trend now on nairaland? they have rested from "10 type of people you will meet in hell fire" topics. Happy weekend.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by iceberylin(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
ggrin:
[size=20pt]like say u loyal undecided[/size]
Lol...you already know ya Boy is loyal kiss
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by FolarinToks: 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bridgetown:

Does having a passport make you a first class citizen? When u enter a pub in UK what are the white folks reactions? You are just a dick.
Set that your miserable passport on fire and come back home. Black monkey in a white's man land.
For your information I was born in state but I relocated since 2008 because I don't want to do something I will forever regret.
You are not integrated in the useless uk but just tolerated because their laws permit that.

Being first, second or third class citizen has nothing to do with the topic in view; but that would be a captivating and interesting topic for another day though if you ask me. I only digressed in my earlier post so as to support my write up unlike this codswallop you and your co-travellers wrote up there. Listen, I am not here to attack your personal life but to set the record straight.

However, Clap for yourself as a good Nigerian who cherished his Nigerian identity more than a foreign identity. Well done!!! I love that spirit. And I must confess that we r both on the same platform as far as coming back home is concerned;our father ll say "No matter how long a log stays in the water, it doesn’t become a crocodile", meaning Naija/Odua-Itsekiri 4 life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! / Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.