Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,635 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! (25139 Views)

This Man Kills Big Water Python In His House In Lagos At Midnight (photos) / My Experience With A Native Doctor / Please Help Me With Native Ogoni Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Edusouls(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2014
Men please be very careful what you marry nowadays, most women that exist now re living disasters and impending doom, i call them desecendants of jezeebels, our fathers were one of the luckiest things to ever exist, cos they didnt meet such omen women..

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by IYANGBALI: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tholudee:
O ga o
wetin be o ga o?no be una life be dat?women cheating men since the ctreation of the world
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ijechikky(f): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Haba na, ndi anambra mere gi gini? sad
notyn..na my mind I spoke tongue
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2014
ijechikky:
notyn..na my mind I spoke tongue

Odirokwa mma cry
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by FolarinToks: 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2014
likeseriously:
Most times I wonder why people do what they do Why not send her packing and find someone who reciprocates your love? When I read about people who kill people out of jealousy or due to marital infidelity, I will just be wondering why That sort of thing was not love in the first place, I mean, you can't profess to love someone and still be an agent of harm to that person tomorrow just because both of you fell out of love.
I have broken up with someone I really loved before and it pained me so much but secretly I wished him well and even remembered him in my prayers. Luckily, after few years we made up and started dating again and this time it is for good. That's why I don't understand all these break up and die or cheat and die stories everywhere. It is even sadder that women are always at the receiving end. cry

Mr. Man you better get that very gun and finish up yourself wella because once you get well, you would be held responsible for your actions. See him, when he was pulling the trigger to shoot his wife, angryhis hands were strong but when it got to his own he became jittery...people love life so much but do not value that of others.
You better find a way and die. undecided

What you failed to realise is that people react to bad situation in different ways; your ability to deal with your own sad situation peacefully does not apply to the next man/woman to you. And of course, being who we are, mere mortal, reactions to actions could come in different forms.

You can preach from now till kingdom comes sister, trust me, a similar thing would still happen as long as someone refuses to recognise that his or her actions could trigger a disastrous reactions.

Sister, I totally disagreed with the part of your post which says that women are always at d receiving end of this type of crimes. Personally, Having witnessed a similar case in US, i am of d opinion that men are equally at receiving end of this kind of crime around d world. Women killed men for different reasons in US and three of these notable reasons are marital infidelity, life insurance and of course inheritance

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by justmenoni: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2014
I totally Agree with you,there are several ways of getting back at the lady,why not date and eventually marry one of her friends and see who will be pained the most in the end....This Life,some people don't just Value it...

likeseriously:
Most times I wonder why people do what they do Why not send her packing and find someone who reciprocates your love? When I read about people who kill people out of jealousy or due to marital infidelity, I will just be wondering why That sort of thing was not love in the first place, I mean, you can't profess to love someone and still be an agent of harm to that person tomorrow just because both of you fell out of love.
I have broken up with someone I really loved before and it pained me so much but secretly I wished him well and even remembered him in my prayers. Luckily, after few years we made up and started dating again and this time it is for good. That's why I don't understand all these break up and die or cheat and die stories everywhere. It is even sadder that women are always at the receiving end. cry

Mr. Man you better get that very gun and finish up yourself wella because once you get well, you would be held responsible for your actions. See him, when he was pulling the trigger to shoot his wife, angryhis hands were strong but when it got to his own he became jittery...people love life so much but do not value that of others.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2014
This man is dumb, was he planning for the native doctor to go free. That should have be the first to die na. Monkey!

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Dajugba: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2014
Wow.. This Man is something else. Just made the children motherless. God save our men from ladies oh

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
FolarinToks:

What you failed to realise is that people react to bad situation in different ways; your ability to deal with your own sad situation peacefully does not apply to the next man/woman to you. And of course, being who we are, mere mortal, reactions to actions could come in different forms.

You can preach from now till kingdom comes sister, trust me, a similar thing would still happen as long as someone refuses to recognise that his or her actions could trigger a disastrous reactions.

Sister, I totally disagreed with the part of your post which says that women are always at d receiving end of this type of crimes. Personally,

Having witnessed a similar case in US, i am of d opinion that men are equally at receiving end of this kind of crime around d world. Women killed men for different reasons in US and three of these notable reasons are marital infidelity, life insurance and of course inheritance

My guy we dey talk about village for anambra state u dey busy dey mention US here. Tell us say u dey US. Monkey!
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ijechikky(f): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2014
Tashamania:

Odirokwa mma cry
oya Ndo..
Eweliwe much..
U knw u r a fine gah kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Gemini21: 9:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
:PWhatever...
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by monsterprick(m): 9:42pm On Dec 06, 2014
chai diaris God o. but the man suppose chase the woman away than to take her life.he too now will die now. woman can be a terrible headache when not handle properly. in France we might not revenge as a government.
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by FolarinToks: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2014
Bridgetown:

My guy we dey talk about village for anambra state u dey busy dey mention US here. Tell us say u dey US. Monkey!

It's quite sad that you have decided to tour d path of insult instead of passing your message across in a more civil way but it's all good.
Foolish boy who should be sleeping behind his miserable parents is here on nairaland talking rubbish as usual. I guess women and men are only limited to Anambra state in your useless world fool.....

I will advise you Pinhead to go back and read my post properly after you must have had your 0-0-1 meals pattern. Stupid idiota!!! The lady i quoted said that women are always at receiving end, she never said Anambra women are the only one at receiving end. I only used American case just to let the quoted lady to know that the problem is not only limited to women but men are being killed by women too for the same reason-Infidelity.

Point of correction, I live in UK not US. I only go to US for holiday and there is no point for me to come online to tell the whole world that i live in US. What is d big deal about US/UK? I love my Nigeria identity than my British identity anytime and anyday.

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by a9nyc2020(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2014
Hmmm...nt even pics 2 back it, I don't beliv it sha...hw come he didn't shoot d babalawo...lie lie news sincw 890bc...#china
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by IDEApro(m): 10:40pm On Dec 06, 2014
If only the woman had respected the sanctity of marriage the couple would have been together this night either making love or looking after their lovely kids but she choose to destroy the family
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by domido(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2014
holatin:
The man get liver ooo if na me I go just pack commot for house.
I can't be an arch rival to babalawo.
I no fit die young
But he survived nah!
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Impulse80(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2014
likeseriously:

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by OPENSPACE1: 2:32am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by likeseriously(f): 6:04pm On Dec 06

imagine you comparing relationship to marriage. are you okay at all?

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by jojoki: 3:11am On Dec 07, 2014
likeseriously:

You spoke well my Sister, the Guy is just an idiot. He should have considered the children up keeping b4 killing the woman and also attempting to kill himself. If a woman cheats on you let her go in peace and look for a younger beautiful one to replace her.

#angerdestroylife

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Wisegeek01(m): 4:41am On Dec 07, 2014
But Im no com kill d native doctor,

what if the native doctor charmed the lady"

undecided
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by agohavivi(f): 5:49am On Dec 07, 2014
denkyw:
Women are the cause of 99% problems in the world,boko haram inclusive...fear women
Starting with your mother, afterall she's a woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Larow(m): 5:59am On Dec 07, 2014
Chai! Babalawo!!! Na charm hin de use 4 dat woman o
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by holatin(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2014
domido:

But he survived nah!
for life imprisonment or death sentenced
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by stanmorry(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
likeseriously:

Na small pikin sense de worry U, for ur dat lazy mind u go tink sey u mature. Bofooooo like u.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Roum(m): 7:27am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

It's quite sad that you have decided to tour d path of insult instead of passing your message across in a more civil way but it's all good.
Foolish boy who should be sleeping behind his miserable parents is here on nairaland talking rubbish as usual. I guess women and men are only limited to Anambra state in your useless world fool.....

I will advise you Pinhead to go back and read my post properly after you must have had your 0-0-1 meals pattern. Stupid idiota!!! The lady i quoted said that women are always at receiving end, she never said Anambra women are the only one at receiving end. I only used American case just to let the quoted lady to know that the problem is not only limited to women but men are being killed by women too for the same reason-Infidelity.

Point of correction, I live in UK not US. I only go to US for holiday and there is no point for me to come online to tell the whole world that i live in US. What is d big deal about US/UK? I love my Nigeria identity than my British identity anytime and anyday.
best reply ever
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by chuklesley02(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Wisegeek01(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2014
Itz getting hot in here !! "

Saw dis post earlier, thot it was false*
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Point of correction, I live in UK not US. I only go to US for holiday and there is no point for me to come online to tell the whole world that i
live in US. What is d big deal about US/UK? I love my Nigeria identity than my British identity anytime and anyday.

Look at this miserable illegal immigrant after u will complain white people are racist and meanwhile u will not stay in your country and hustle. Black monkey. Nigerians nowadays go to UK nd US for coffee not to live there.
How many white folks you see in Nigeria looking for green passport? COW!
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by raphy(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2014
d babalawo don use juju grab her ,if i were him na d babalawo go i for kill.its a small world
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by ggrin(f): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt]ţђęşę womęŋ āįŋţ loyāl undecided[/size]
[size=20pt]like say u loyal undecided[/size]
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by FolarinToks: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
Bridgetown:

Look at this miserable illegal immigrant after u will complain white people are racist and meanwhile u will not stay in your country and hustle. Black monkey. Nigerians nowadays go to UK nd US for coffee not to live there.
How many white folks you see in Nigeria looking for green passport? COW!

Haha Lol!!! Our fathers says that only a fool carries out a test on the depth of a river with both foots meaning you r a fool by jumping into issues without doing your research as to my status in Uk. However, i am willing and ready to show d pic of my british passport or back of my UK driving licence...........
Re: Man Kills Wife For Sleeping With Native Doctor !! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Haha Lol!!! Our fathers says that only a fool carries out a test on the depth of a river with both foots meaning you r a fool by jumping into issues without doing your research as to my status in Uk. However, i am willing and ready to show d pic of my british passport or back of my UK driving licence...........

Does having a passport make you a first class citizen? When u enter a pub in UK what are the white folks reactions? You are just a dick.
Set that your miserable passport on fire and come back home. Black monkey in a white's man land.
For your information I was born in state but I relocated since 2008 because I don't want to do something I will forever regret.
You are not integrated in the useless uk but just tolerated because their laws permit that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

225 Hours Of Power Supply In Ten Days! / Top 7 Organisations Nigerians Can't Do Without Bashing / Nigerian Men And Urinating Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.