Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (6285 Views)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by LetsTalk(f): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2007
My boyfriend is getting tired of me cos i ve refused to give in to his sexual request.
Wat do i do pls,am still a virgin.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2007
how old are u and how long is the relationship?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by oreofemi(f): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2007
Am also a virgin just forget him because love is not sex ,and tell him to throw you out before you go.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
OREOFEMI do u really blame that guyits not easy even when u are dealing with a beautyful girl, some girls have abuse love with out sex so sex is like a garantee to guys
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by oreofemi(f): 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2007
I blame the guy because the guy knows that she is a virgin,the guy should leave her and let her be useful for someone else.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by sillyboy(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hey Let talk, How are you doing? If you are of age and you really like the guy, and know the guy is really in love with you too. Then please give the guy. If you are not of age .Please don't go near that.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by sammy6(m): 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2007
Its only in Naira land that i still se virgins

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by iykstein(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2007
LetsTalk:

My boyfriend is getting tired of me because i ve refused to give in to his sexual request.
What do i do please,am still a virgin.

So, wat are u waiting 4, find ur square root, abi u dey enjoy the guy cash, ?
if so, u go pay one day ooo. better leave immediately. Q.E.D.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 4:22pm On Jun 07, 2007
how old are u and how long ave u guys been together
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by iice(f): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Topic na by force? undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2007
$ammy:

Its only in Naira land that i still se virgins
Sammy na wa for you oh.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by amaikama(m): 6:39pm On Jun 07, 2007
sometimes i really don't understand our naija women!! i know for girl to go into a man's house a virgin is a pride to her and her family but do they still think that what they are safe guiding for mr. right is worth it? what you are protecting now becomes abuse by somebody you thought would care for it till death do them apart.

just answer me this, please!!! a virgin got married to mr. right and mr. right now abused her sexually and throw her out after some years of marriage with children in her hand" once proud virgin now out in the market seeking for a husband to call her own with a baby girl in her hand and no young man would want to settle with a woman that has been divorce it's only few naija women would want to enter a plane where there is a co-pilot.

so, what are we talking about? if mr. A as your boyfriend knows you are a virgin and want to test it, why don't you go ahead and give in? he might end up liken wat he test and eventually marry you at the long run. feeling proud of himself that he was the one dat de-flower you. it is better to be dis-flowered before marriage and stay there till death do you apart then to be a virgin and be thrown out.

final conclusion, there is nothing special about a girl been a virgin or not before marriage as i see it. (that's for me)

he who has an ear let him hear.

cheers.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:03am On Jun 08, 2007
interesting. grin

still observing, before i comment
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 1:17pm On Jun 08, 2007
u dey fear to add ur comment?/////
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by Soshio: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
If the guy really loves you,he'd wait till u're ready.Dnt do sumthing
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by Soshio: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2007
If the guy really loves you,he'd wait till u're ready.Dnt do sumthing
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
jhibola:

u dey fear to add your comment?/////
excuse me?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by pterygott(f): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2007
Soshio:

If the guy really loves you,he'd wait till u're ready.Dnt do something

also wait till he's ready before you start chopping his money?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by afolayangs(m): 2:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
Before i say a word

is the guy working/ready to marry u(serious person)

once a guy have sex with a lady, he losses interest in the lady

so if the guy really love you tell him to wait until conjugal bliss or you leave him remember love and sex are two different things.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by oreofemi(f): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2007
Thank you jhibola, she is afraid to add her comment , nuisance,i dont know the name to call her, maybe i would look for someone to create a name i will give her.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2007
ohhh come off it grin i think before i reply, thats what brains are meant for
, get a grip. your so damn childish. whew,
go get some life.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2007
u're welcome oreofemiiiiii, how are u today?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by hotchic1(f): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2007
It all depends on so many stuffs,if you have been in the relationship for several years and you are of age and the relationship is heading towards marriage,then i think its alright but if any of those is missing,don't even think of giving it to him.Whatever the case,its still your pride and it makes hopping out of a relationship easier for you in case the guy later turns into someone else.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 3:14pm On Jun 08, 2007
but i think age is no bareer of friendship, age or no age love does not ask why
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by oreofemi(f): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2007
me and thonaislim are now friends we are going to reply together, if you know what i mean jhibola, c'mon girl say something am waiting for you.

@jhibola

thank you for welcoming me.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2007
ok
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by hotchic1(f): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2007
jhibola:

but i think age is no bareer of friendship, age or no age love does not ask why

I knw but my bro,you need to be matured enough to cope with some things, else!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2007
maturity comes from the mind not by age bro
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by hotchic1(f): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2007
age has an important role to play,
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by jhibola: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2007
yeah most of the time age comes first but an adult can be stupid some times
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by hotchic1(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2007
jhibola:

but an adult can be stupid some times

lol
Re: My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me by Aproko(f): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2007
@ topic,

if you want to keep your virginity, you should be with a guy that appreciates your virginity otherwise your relationship was over even before it began.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

U Guy's Should Stop Breaking Peoples Heart. / +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] / Guys, Innocent Face Turn Off Or On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.