Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (32071 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by tylesh(f): 9:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
100Cents:

You look like Tiwa Savage..

Really? grin
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by tylesh(f): 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

I'm available if he's not interested grin

I haven't said I am interested in anyone undecided
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2014
tylesh:

I haven't said I am interested in anyone undecided

cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad angry angry angry
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by tylesh(f): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed sad sad sad angry angry angry

Pele tie!
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
tylesh:

Pele tie!

Lol, tanx
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by veave(f): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

*licking lollipop by the corner*

oh go away joor... this is between me and d op...
tongue
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
veave:

oh go away joor... this is between me and d op...
tongue

But I just wantu watch. I won't interrupt
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by veave(f): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

But I just wantu watch. I won't interrupt

op ran away...
I'm just asking him questions he should ask himself before getting married.
don't know why a man would be bordered angry angry angry about finding a bride
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
veave:

op ran away...

you asked him y he shld fall in love 1st before he marries u, you dnt tink dt question is strange too? But ladies are quick to turn men down so I guess any guy bothered isn't doing anytin out of the ordinary
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by rutibaby(f): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Just pray 2 God for a life partner. No need 2 pick and choose. Remember marriage is a lifetime investment. Let God lead u, he will lead u aright.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
veave:

op ran away...

I am not bordered but I am striving to do things at the right time.

I would have asked the very lady I liked now out 3 years ago but my premonition just told me exactly what she is doing now, Or I should have disobeyed my family as a naturally stubborn person and go ahead to marry outside my tribe like I wanted doing...
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by veave(f): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

you asked him y he shld fall in love 1st before he marries u, you dnt tink dt question is strange too? But ladies are quick to turn men down so I guess any guy bothered isn't doing anytin out of the ordinary

I had to ask o me dear...
The real reason he isn't married yet is not because there are no women. But he wants to be in love first sad
I still ask, does he have to fall in love with me first? Cant he just marry me embarassed in case i decide to marry him back
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by veave(f): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2014
100Cents:

I am not bordered but I am striving to do things at the right time.

I would have asked the very lady I liked now out 3 years ago but my premonition just told me exactly what she is doing now, Or I should have disobeyed my family as a naturally stubborn person and go ahead to marry outside my tribe like I wante to do..

Okay, give your Moma a written list of qualities you would want in a woman.
You definitely would be married by easter 2015 trust me.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
veave:

I had to ask of me dear...
The real reason he isn't married yet is not because there are no women. But he wants to be in love first sad
I still ask, does he have to fall in love with me first? Cant he just marry me embarassed in case i decide to marry him back

Ok I now understand where you are coming from
But dts a risky question, if the guy is rily serious about the marriage thing and he says yes he will marry you what wil you den say to him?
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by 100Cents: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
veave:

Okay, give your Moma a written list of qualities you would want in a woman.
You definitely would be married by easter 2015 trust me.

Baby, I just want a woman I can love for who she is..

No list particularly.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by veave(f): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
100Cents:

Baby, I just want a woman I can love for who she is..

No list particularly.

Hmmmn sad
How do i help you now
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
100Cents:
Since 2011, I should have settled down.

The only girl I seem to love is messing up.
O Lord God of Jacob, I am tired..

Awwww...I have heard thats when HE does his best work; when ur tired.

I think you would be betta off letting her come to you when the time is right.

Good things do come to those who wait.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by mikuz(m): 1:07am On Dec 22, 2014
tylesh:

Really? grin

Yeah, seriously.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 04, 2015
God help you.
Re: I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife by Tahtah: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ishilove:
I don't understand. There are countless ladies looking for a soulmate, so it puzzles me when I see guys complaining that they can't find wives undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Babes, Can You Date Guy Who Slept With Prostitute, Guys Can You Marry Ex Harlot? / I'm Losing My Girlfriend For Not Petting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.