Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,805 members, 7,810,098 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. (12169 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:57am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Haha lol!!! Ote!!! Guess what!!! i tried to find the meaning or synonyms for Bastards in my Dico but the only Synonym i found for Bastards was Igbos. Could u pls confirm how true that info is pls? Mofo!
it's a known fact every where that ur tribe has the highest % of bastards on Nigerian streets. Recent research shows dat over 25% of the yoruba teenagers and young adults are all bastards. And you come here to spew rubish abt the Ibos. Shame on u OFE MMANU REPUBLIC

4 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Mcbussy(m): 6:07am On Dec 07, 2014
TRUTHTELA:
BIGOTRY, MYOPIC and BACKWARD, thinking has made many of you to be so DEBASED.

You boast about how Igbo's, never tested and not going to be the president of Nigeria and you fail to bury your face in SHAME how your own folks LOOTED and ran one of the greatest countries on earth to ground. Hausa and Yourba's have never produced any " president", rather, YOU GAVE NIGERIA ROGUES 1960-2010. If I am wrong, count Nigeria's past rulers and look around you.

From 1970- 2010, the so called presidents ( MYOPIC ROGUES), that ruled Nigeria, failed to REDUCE THE POWER OF THE PRESIDENCY or build STRONG INSTITUTIONS that would have have CHECKED the excesses of GEJ or anyone that becomes the president, rather, you made the presidency a DEMI-GOD and ABUSED your power to fullest, but when GEJ, used that same power you built ( follow y'all path) everyone will be screaming.

The UNEDUCATED and SHORT-SIGHTED Hausa muslims and Yourbas that were at the helm of affairs in Nigeria, from 1970-2010 failed to make INEC an INDEPENDENT organization. In terms of funding and appointing the INEC chief, INEC's independence would have helped the organization to be as NEUTRAL as possible, consequently, FREE and FAIR elections will not continue to be a mirage... YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

I DISLIKE GEJ, as a president. If I was living in Nigeria, I wouldn't have voted for him, however, I CHOSE to SUPPORT him against MONSTERS trying to make him look bad I hope you UNDERSTAND the difference.

Hausa's and Yourba's made Jonathan the CORRUPT, VISIONLESS DICTATOR that he is. Jonathan has FAILED. If he wins again, HE WILL FAIL the second time. Obasanjo, FAILED 1st term and FAILED 2nd term ( OBj, is living in REGRET, why do you think he keeps attacking GEJ?). The presidents that ruled Nigeria before Obj, in 1999, THEY ALSO FAIL, WHY? Because of the SYSTEM, THE SYSTEM, THE SYSTEM.

I don't care about which party elects the next president, I can assure that the whoever becomes the next president will also FAIL. Before the APC or PDP president will even settle the ETHNIC TENSION that will spring up after the election, 2-3 years is gone, the rest two years, he will be sourcing for LOANS to use in running the country, because ,NIGERIA IS BROKE, NIGERIA IS BROKE (The biggest economy in the world, USA, is not buying Nigeria's oil again, and they have discovered their own oil, hence, the CRASH IN OIL PRICES).

Yourba's, should stop bad-mouthing Igbo's, or hating on GEJ, UNNECESSARILY, I mean, give it a break. I love the fact that Yourba's recognizes a FAILURE when they see one. Millions of yourba's chose not to VOTE or SUPPORT Obasanjo, in 1999, simply because they know HE WAS/IS A FAILURE, the yourba intellectuals in AD/AFENIFERE kept screaming that OBJ, ruined Nigeria, as a military president and that he'll repeat it again, and he just did. An economist, Chief Olu falae, was the candidate most yourba's wanted/voted, now compare Falae to a military ruler with no HIGHER EDUCATION whatsoever.

Obj, DID NOT WIN HIS WARD IN OGUN STATE, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? There's no way on earth he should have been Nigeria's president if Nigeria is not a SHIT HOLE or a BANANA REPUBLIC. In the USA/ UK, ( DEMOCRATIC and SANE) that most of you loved to use as an example when it suits you, Obj,'s CAMPAIGN and POPULARITY TEST, would have exposed how his PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM, THEY DON'T WANT HIM TO REPRESENT THEM and HE WILL NEVER GET THE PARTY's ticket to contest an ELECTION. As you know, most Western politicians RESIGN or FAIL ELECTION just because of MARITAL/DOMESTIC issues, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

In SOCIETIES, where vote counts, where CRIMINALITY and LOOTING is not being revered, Obj, will not be considered " POWERFUL". The same way folks taught IBB, was too powerful and he will destroy OBJ, until Obj, used the POWER OF THE PRESIDENT TO DEMYSTIFY him. If GEJ, CONSULTS or send PDP Gov's to meet Obj, that doesn't mean he's "BEGGING", you folks should WAKE UP!! GEJ, might be trying to EXHAUST ALL MEANS, ( because obj made him VP and don't want to appear "ungrateful) before he UNLEASHES and curtail OBJ, just like OBJ, CURTAILED IBB, and T.A Orji curtailed Orji Kalu, Chime curtailed Nnamani, Ladoja curtailed Adedibu and how other INCUMBENTS curtail their PREDECESSORS. Some of you may not realized, even, Gbenga Daniel CURTAILED Obj in Ogun state. FYI, nobody is more powerful than Nigeria's president.

IF GEJ FAILED TO CAGE OBJ (the sleeper agent) JUST LIKE ABACHA DID, OBJ, WILL HELP GEJ TO GET ABACHA's TREATMENT. GEJ SHOULD COME UP WITH ANY CHARGES AND JAIL OBJ BEFORE ITS TOO LATE ( the surprise will hatch the international plot against GEJ).

Out of all the INTELLECTUALS and BRIGHT MINDS that worked with Obasanjo, for 8 years, that FAILURE couldn't see any VISIONARY dude to handover Nigeria to, it was Yar'adua and Jonathan?? And all of a sudden Obj, mean well for Nigeria?? History will Judge him and his OFFSPRING WILL BE ASHAMED TO USE HIS LAST NAME, JUST LIKE THE Taylor's, Doe's, Amin's Gadafi's, etc, have buried their head in shame at the global stage.

FYI, the way Nigeria's time bomb is ticking, GEJ, YARDUA, OBJ, IBB, ABDUSALAMI, ANENIH, DANJUMA, and their ilk will escape with their private jets, but I can assure you that their KIDS and GRAND KIDS will be so ASHAMED BOOED and DISGRACED whenever that LAST NAME is being mentioned. Whether PDP or APC wins, Nigeria, will never be the same again.

Now, when some of you TALK TRASH about Ubah, ( the dude that owns Capital Oil), you forget to realize that you produce the same OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRES, and UNETHICAL ROGUES that became rich at the expense of your misery and their RELATIONSHIP with the power brokers. In the eyes of any FAIR MIND, Ifeanyi Ubah, is the Igbo version of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Dantata, Tukur, Isyaku Rabiu, and all other " OIL and GAS BILLIONAIRES " that helped Nigeria to become the only OPEC country that CANNOT refine its products locally. You praise a SEAMSTRESS
Ifeanyi Ubah's TANoid or whatever organization he's using to support GEJ, is not different from what Arisekola's SERVITUDE to the Northern Military ( BETRA

Okay, seems u left out the Yoruba and Igbo Christians that don't want gej back there in 2015.

We'll be expecting our letter too. grin

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by BlackTechnology: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2014
TRUTHTELA:
BIGOTRY, MYOPIC and BACKWARD, thinking has made many of you to be so DEBASED.

You boast about how Igbo's, never tested and not going to be the president of Nigeria and you fail to bury your face in SHAME how your own folks LOOTED and ran one of the greatest countries on earth to ground. Hausa and Yourba's have never produced any " president", rather, YOU GAVE NIGERIA ROGUES 1960-2010. If I am wrong, count Nigeria's past rulers and look around you.

From 1970- 2010, the so called presidents ( MYOPIC ROGUES), that ruled Nigeria, failed to REDUCE THE POWER OF THE PRESIDENCY or build STRONG INSTITUTIONS that would have have CHECKED the excesses of GEJ or anyone that becomes the president, rather, you made the presidency a DEMI-GOD and ABUSED your power to fullest, but when GEJ, used that same power you built ( follow y'all path) everyone will be screaming.

The UNEDUCATED and SHORT-SIGHTED Hausa muslims and Yourbas that were at the helm of affairs in Nigeria, from 1970-2010 failed to make INEC an INDEPENDENT organization. In terms of funding and appointing the INEC chief, INEC's independence would have helped the organization to be as NEUTRAL as possible, consequently, FREE and FAIR elections will not continue to be a mirage... YOU CAN'T EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT.

I DISLIKE GEJ, as a president. If I was living in Nigeria, I wouldn't have voted for him, however, I CHOSE to SUPPORT him against MONSTERS trying to make him look bad I hope you UNDERSTAND the difference.

Hausa's and Yourba's made Jonathan the CORRUPT, VISIONLESS DICTATOR that he is. Jonathan has FAILED. If he wins again, HE WILL FAIL the second time. Obasanjo, FAILED 1st term and FAILED 2nd term ( OBj, is living in REGRET, why do you think he keeps attacking GEJ?). The presidents that ruled Nigeria before Obj, in 1999, THEY ALSO FAIL, WHY? Because of the SYSTEM, THE SYSTEM, THE SYSTEM.

I don't care about which party elects the next president, I can assure that the whoever becomes the next president will also FAIL. Before the APC or PDP president will even settle the ETHNIC TENSION that will spring up after the election, 2-3 years is gone, the rest two years, he will be sourcing for LOANS to use in running the country, because ,NIGERIA IS BROKE, NIGERIA IS BROKE (The biggest economy in the world, USA, is not buying Nigeria's oil again, and they have discovered their own oil, hence, the CRASH IN OIL PRICES).

Yourba's, should stop bad-mouthing Igbo's, or hating on GEJ, UNNECESSARILY, I mean, give it a break. I love the fact that Yourba's recognizes a FAILURE when they see one. Millions of yourba's chose not to VOTE or SUPPORT Obasanjo, in 1999, simply because they know HE WAS/IS A FAILURE, the yourba intellectuals in AD/AFENIFERE kept screaming that OBJ, ruined Nigeria, as a military president and that he'll repeat it again, and he just did. An economist, Chief Olu falae, was the candidate most yourba's wanted/voted, now compare Falae to a military ruler with no HIGHER EDUCATION whatsoever.

Obj, DID NOT WIN HIS WARD IN OGUN STATE, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? There's no way on earth he should have been Nigeria's president if Nigeria is not a SHIT HOLE or a BANANA REPUBLIC. In the USA/ UK, ( DEMOCRATIC and SANE) that most of you loved to use as an example when it suits you, Obj,'s CAMPAIGN and POPULARITY TEST, would have exposed how his PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE IN HIM, THEY DON'T WANT HIM TO REPRESENT THEM and HE WILL NEVER GET THE PARTY's ticket to contest an ELECTION. As you know, most Western politicians RESIGN or FAIL ELECTION just because of MARITAL/DOMESTIC issues, CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME.

In SOCIETIES, where vote counts, where CRIMINALITY and LOOTING is not being revered, Obj, will not be considered " POWERFUL". The same way folks taught IBB, was too powerful and he will destroy OBJ, until Obj, used the POWER OF THE PRESIDENT TO DEMYSTIFY him. If GEJ, CONSULTS or send PDP Gov's to meet Obj, that doesn't mean he's "BEGGING", you folks should WAKE UP!! GEJ, might be trying to EXHAUST ALL MEANS, ( because obj made him VP and don't want to appear "ungrateful) before he UNLEASHES and curtail OBJ, just like OBJ, CURTAILED IBB, and T.A Orji curtailed Orji Kalu, Chime curtailed Nnamani, Ladoja curtailed Adedibu and how other INCUMBENTS curtail their PREDECESSORS. Some of you may not realized, even, Gbenga Daniel CURTAILED Obj in Ogun state. FYI, nobody is more powerful than Nigeria's president.

IF GEJ FAILED TO CAGE OBJ (the sleeper agent) JUST LIKE ABACHA DID, OBJ, WILL HELP GEJ TO GET ABACHA's TREATMENT. GEJ SHOULD COME UP WITH ANY CHARGES AND JAIL OBJ BEFORE ITS TOO LATE ( the surprise will hatch the international plot against GEJ).

Out of all the INTELLECTUALS and BRIGHT MINDS that worked with Obasanjo, for 8 years, that FAILURE couldn't see any VISIONARY dude to handover Nigeria to, it was Yar'adua and Jonathan?? And all of a sudden Obj, mean well for Nigeria?? History will Judge him and his OFFSPRING WILL BE ASHAMED TO USE HIS LAST NAME, JUST LIKE THE Taylor's, Doe's, Amin's Gadafi's, etc, have buried their head in shame at the global stage.

FYI, the way Nigeria's time bomb is ticking, GEJ, YARDUA, OBJ, IBB, ABDUSALAMI, ANENIH, DANJUMA, and their ilk will escape with their private jets, but I can assure you that their KIDS and GRAND KIDS will be so ASHAMED BOOED and DISGRACED whenever that LAST NAME is being mentioned. Whether PDP or APC wins, Nigeria, will never be the same again.

Now, when some of you TALK TRASH about Ubah, ( the dude that owns Capital Oil), you forget to realize that you produce the same OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRES, and UNETHICAL ROGUES that became rich at the expense of your misery and their RELATIONSHIP with the power brokers. In the eyes of any FAIR MIND, Ifeanyi Ubah, is the Igbo version of Femi Otedola, Dangote, Dantata, Tukur, Isyaku Rabiu, and all other " OIL and GAS BILLIONAIRES " that helped Nigeria to become the only OPEC country that CANNOT refine its products locally. You praise a SEAMSTRESS and ROGUE like Fola Alakija, and you want to talk trash about Ngozi Iweala ?? Alakija, made clothes for rogues that ruled nigeria and they rewarded her with oil wells that belonged to the public, she made money, and forbes listed her, TO AN AN OBJECTIVE MIND, she's in the SAME CLASS with Tompolo, Asari, Bola Shagaya and their ilk that got rewarded with oil blocks by their allies in power.

Forbes list of RICH people in SANE countries is filled with INVENTORS that changed the world, FOUNDERS OF TECHNOLOGIES THAT MADE THE 21 CENTURY WHAT IT IS, ENTREPRENEURS THAT NEVER HAD ANY LINK WITH White House or No. 10 Downing street, the Western billionaires exported their INGENUITY to all corners of this world, but look at Nigeria's so called "Forbes List," filled with ROGUES and OIL WELL FRONTS" for past presidents, claiming to be manufactures, Dangote, Femi, Alakija, Rabiu, Adenuga, Kalu, etc. Each "billionaire" in Nigeria, is sitting on STATE OWNED RESOURCES. Take away the oil well from Adenuga, Otedola, Dantata, Danujma, Alakija, Dangote, Mei-Deribe, Atiku, and their ilk , then return it to the RIGHTFUL OWNER, ( FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA), then, present these folks to the world again, and lets see how much they have made from their " SMARTNESS".

Saudi and USA billionaires, represents CLEAN MONEY and it reflects in the STANDARD OF LIVING in their societies. Look at your billionaires and their "private jet" and look around your neighborhood, an OBJECTIVE mind will know that SOMETHING IS NOT JUST RIGHT.

Ifeanyi Ubah's TANoid or whatever organization he's using to support GEJ, is not different from what Arisekola's SERVITUDE to the Northern Military ( BETRAYAL) and that was why OAU or IFE students ATTACKED and VANDALIZED his armored car. Adedibu, played the same role TANoid is playing now. Hundreds of NADECO and AFENIFERE members sang Abacha and IBB's praises too. FYI, Kola Abiola, ( MKO's first son) expressed his DISAPPOINTMENT in the so called Yourba elders, how they will protest about JUNE 12, in the day time and when it gets DARK, they'll go to IBB and Abacha to collect money. Ifeanyi Uba is doing what Chief Akintola and Fedrick Fasheun, did in the past, if you know what I mean.

Buhari's footsoldiers destroyed properties of many prominent Northerners simply because they did what Ifeanyi Ubah, is doing now. Dangote, crashed the price of his cement, that's his own TANoid supporting the GOVERNMENT IN POWER. Every tribe have their own Ifenayi Ubah, right from the military days. Ubah owes debt, just like Dangote and hundreds of othe business men in Nigeria

Whenever, I read some of your comments about how your State is " MORE DEVELOPED " by Igbo states, I laughed and laughed it off, and It will prove that whoever wrote that is a SUPER VILLAGE CHAMPION that has never visited the EAST, neither has the person touched down in any DEVELOPED LOCAL COUNCIL OR COUNTY IN SANE COUNTRIES. You saw pictures of Aba on NL, and ignorance filled your head rite?

Fact: If you have lived in any SANE/ DEVELOPED SOCIETY, you will know that all the corners of Nigeria, is a HELL HOLE, right from Murtala airport. If you doubt me, why is that any Nigeria that can afford it, POLITICIANS, CELEBRITIES, BUSINESSMEN ,etc that are from your so called " DEVELOPED" states, is always in USA, EUROPE, DUBAI, SEYCHELLES, GHANA, CARIBBEAN ISLANDS, etc for CHILD BIRTH, MEDICAL CHECK-UP, VACATION, SHOPPING, WEDDING, etc. WHY ARE THEY NOT DOING THESE THINGS IN THE SO CALLED DEVELOPED STATES??

GEJ, IHEJIRIKA, ORITSEJAFOR, PDP, and all GEJ friends are the ones "SPONSORING " Boko haram, against the INNOCENT AND RESOURCE RICH NORTHERNERS, oh poor North,. STOP BEING A COWARD! when MEND and co were bombing Niger Delta, they BOLDY Acknowledge the militancy and state what they were fighting for. Stop being cowards, if GEJ, dies or lose election, the so called group will drop their " ISLAMIZE NIGERIA" agenda.

The noise and media HYPE about " WE YOURBA'S " won't vote for GEJ, is a total BS. SW PDP GOVERNORS and SW PDP heavy weights will DELIVER their states to PDP ( when you vote, you will go home OR your parents will be calling you to come back before you'll fall victim, and you will hear and see the presidential result from the SW, just as EKITI SHOCKED you, you will be shocked again.)Election is not being conducted on NL or any other media. When will the opposition start their campaign and cover the 36 states and FCT? Even in a HOT BED like Miaidugiri, GEJ, got Ali Modu, yes, GEJ is DESPERATE for reelection, so was Obj, you want GEJ, to take things for granted? NO WAY!!

IF HE GEJ, LOSE OR WINS 2015 ELECTION NIGERIA, WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. THE STUDENTS OF HISTORY LIKE ME, GOT FACTS AND FIGURES OF HOW YOURBA AND HAUSA ELITES RAN THE COUNTRY TO THE GROUND. I WILL NOT FAIL TO EXPRESS THE ROLE EACH ANY EVERY OF YOUR ELITES PLAYED IN CRITICAL STAGES OF NIGERIA'S POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT.

ROGUES LIKE IBB, ABACHA, OBJ AND BABA " go slow" LIKE YAR'ADUA BEEN HEROES, BECAUSE PEOPLE DESPERATELY WANT TO RULE NIGERIA.

PDP, HAS BECOME EVIL AND NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT THE MONSTERS THAT MADE A SIMPLY acronym P.D.P evil. SOME YOURBAs and HAUSAs CONTRIBUTED IN MAKING PDP THE EVIL PARTY, CONSEQUENTLY, MADE NIGERIA THE FAILURE SHE IS. YET YOU IDENTIFY WITH THESE INDIVIDUALS, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CHANGED PARTY or FROM YOUR TRIBE AND FIGHTING A MINORITY, HONESTLY, YOU DESERVE EVERY DARKNESS, UNTARRED ROADS, EMTPY HOSPITALS AND FAILED EDUCATION SYSTEM THAT YOUR OFFSPRINGS ARE GOING TO INHERIT IN THAT LAND. I WILL RESPECT YOU IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT PDP/APC.

Guy you just murdered some hypocrites

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by BlackTechnology: 6:17am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Having read what was written by one stupid pinhead from the land of apes, I now agreed with every other Nigerians that you guys(Ibos) are nothing but fools. You and your brothers are the most foolish humans on earth. You guys are just pathetic and let me say this here, we-Yorubas can't wait for you parasites to leave Odua nation and Nigeria as whole. What are you(chest-beater) waiting for, start a war if you are really serious about gaining independence.

Aguiyi Ironsi is a Yoruba man i presumed, Nnamdi Azikiwe is an Hausa man and of course all the Ibo Politicians-Okadigbo, Wabara, Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Nnamani are aliens in Nigeria politics. And being aliens in Nigeria politics, nobody can hold them responsible for the failure of d past governments in which these guys are part of. Yeye dey smell!!!

Yoruba man (Yorubas didn't even vote for Obasanjo) was only a president for 8years(exluding his military presidency) in the whole history of this great country. And your brothers and sisters are more favoured in Obasanjo government than his brothers and sisters from south west. Soludo, Wabara, Okadigbo, Nnamani, Nzeribe, Ngozi Iwealla, Ezekwesili, Okereke-stock exchange, Dora akunyili were all part of that government you claimed to have failed, tagging/calling that government a failure simply cos the president was a Yoruba man but forgetting that your brothers and sisters are active part of that failed government. However, that failed government is better than your brother Jonathan government in every ways.

Listen, let me bring the collective failure of your brothers and sisters to your notice in case u r not aware of it; to let you know how useless your brothers and sisters in government are, 70% of active actors in Jonathan government are from the east and the result of their collective failure is staring at all Nigerians today. The first government that is being run completely by your brothers and sisters turn out to be the most useless, corrupt, inept, blundering and unproductive government in the history of this country Mofo.

Finally, if your brothers and sisters from your Landlocked are not part of Nigeria problem as you and your likes are trying/tried hard to make us to believe, how come your Landlocked remain undeveloped and unhabitable? why do your brothers and sisters run to better regions-west and north in millions in search of a better life that eludes them in your so called Alaigbo? how come your governors are not being held responsible for your poverty stricken states?

This one did not do comprehension in primary school

Op said stop making it look as if other past leaders are saint compared to GEJ just because they are from SW and North

Olodo

Comprehend before you write.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 6:18am On Dec 07, 2014
malele:

Guy cloSe ur mouth I served in Ekiti state. I know akure, osun,ibadan very well those places are in a mess. My home home town enuGU Ukwu in anambra is finer than oSUn staTe.
The oNlY placE tthat U can make MoutH with is lag,and the developmentt wwas a colleective one.
And only reason wwhy u Still sEe Igbos in lag Is becausE of the seaport ur FG refuses to put there

Mofo served in Ekiti but failed to see thousands of his brothers and sisters hawking/selling their fake products with wheel-barrow at Erekesan Market and of course Fayose market in Ado. In addition, those innocent and flat-headed children with pot bellies you see on our streets are your little brothers u know.

The same story in Akure; i presumed you didn't see thousands of your brothers and sisters who refused to go School under the pretence of one apprenticeship or d other in Akure and those your brothers nd sisters selling/hawking along Oba Adesida, Oja Isinkan and Nepa market...............

Let me stop here cos i could go on and on.............

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 6:24am On Dec 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

This one did not do comprehension in primary school

Op said stop making it look as if other past leaders are saint compared to GEJ just because they are from SW and North

Olodo

Comprehend before you write.

I ll advise you to go over that bigoted write up again and come back here to apologise Ote..............
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 07, 2014
Yeeboes and Bigotry are synonymous to each other. Every Igbo I've met and interacted with has this bigotry tendencies. Even my colleague in the office will tell I detest gej's govt just because he's not a Yoruba man. I was like WTF! Everything about you guys does not exceed "my brother this", "My brother that", " He's our brother" etc. You guys should not dictate to us whom we should or should not vote. Please spare us your bullshyte politics of Bigotry. We ain't voting for failure again. You can now choke to death.

5 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Blackvampire(m): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
it's a known fact every where that ur tribe has the highest % of bastards on Nigerian streets. Recent research shows dat over 25% of the yoruba teenagers and young adults are all bastards. Shame on u OFE MMANU REPUBLIC
dont mind them yorubas n hausas are the problems of nigeria look at dem supportin buhari n atiku i wonder what they forgot in aso rock...gej is nt perfect bt i prefer himm to all these blood suckers
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by BlackTechnology: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

I ll advise you to go over that bigoted write up again and come back here to apologise Ote..............

I repeat you are olodo

Go through his post and you might understand better

Op has made it clear

They are criminals in all ethnic group

Don't praise any because you want power at all cost

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by BlackTechnology: 6:33am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Mofo served in Ekiti but failed to see thousands of his brothers and sisters hawking/selling their fake products with wheel-barrow at Erekesan Market and of course Fayose market in Ado. In addition, those innocent and flat-headed children with pot bellies you see on our streets are your little brothers u know.

The same story in Akure; i presumed you didn't see thousands of your brothers and sisters who refused to go School under the pretence of one apprenticeship or d other in Akure and those your brothers nd sisters selling/hawking along Oba Adesida, Oja Isinkan and Nepa market...............

Apart from Lagos

Tell us one Yoruba town not filled with mud houses

You guys hypocrisy is the major reason why progress elude you guys

Those Igbo guys will hawk and build good homes for their families

What do you guys achieve with all you political sophistication.? 10 century BC Mud houses.

7 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I repeat you are olodo

Go through his post and you might understand better

Op has made it clear

They are criminals in all ethnic group

Don't praise any because you want power at all cost

Do i expect someone from the land of apes to comprehend a bigoted write up, written by his brother? i think you already know the answer........

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2014
PentiumFISH_BRAINPro:
A very moronic post drooling with bigotry that can only be penned under an anonymous status.

Igbos will blame all other Nigerians except Igbos for the collective failure of Nigeria.

I don't understand the reasoning manner of these set of people.
pentium Fsh_brain grin
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by gratieao: 6:36am On Dec 07, 2014
Yoruba Incompetency destroyed Nigeria.
Nigerian’s problem is not bribery, not corruption not even greed rather our fundamental problem is incompetence. 

Definition
Competent corrupt societies are societies that have the in-built mechanisms to self-correct and self-adjust because the fundamental foundation of those societies are situated on COMPETENCE 

Incompetent corrupt societies are societies that do not have the in-built mechanisms to self-correct and self-adjust because the fundamental foundation of those societies are situated on INCOMPETENCE

Enter Yoruba Incompetence:
The presence of the Yoruba in this whole cesspool will once and for all prove my point that incompetence of the crippling order is responsible for Nigerian malaise rather than Bribery, corruption or greed.

It is easy to make the argument that the reason why the north was incompetent was because they were not well educated, that majority of them had only high school education, that they were naive young men and ill-informed.

Only when you discover that the northern leaders understood their shortcoming and literally handed over the running of the government to the Yoruba to handle the day to day operation of the government and the Yoruba could not do any better than the Hausa.

I will like to state without fear of contradiction that Yoruba has well educated people in every field of endeavor-engineering, law, economics, name it, they have people there but that is where the credit ends.

The understanding was that the educated Yoruba was going to help the ill-prepared north to administer the affairs of the country by complementing the north that was mainly in the military. 

In order words, the Yoruba supposed to take care of the administration, economy, the technological innovation and development of the country into the 21st century.

What Yoruba proved unequivocally, at least we have more than forty years of history to support it, is that acquiring education to PH.D level does not automatically make you a competent person.

One cannot question the educational achievement of the Yoruba because they are one of the most educated groups in Nigeria. The question that Yoruba has to answer is what went wrong?

What did they do with their education when it came to managing Nigeria?

The Yoruba had the education, the engineers, the architects, the lawyer, economists, technologists, the numerical numbers, the ministers, directors, the medical doctors, the high positions, the unrestricted authority, the power, you know what?

The Yoruba had cart Blanche. They even had total control of the communication media.

As established above the Hausa needed the Yoruba given the fact that they got into power ill-prepared, they hoped that the Yoruba will use their education and intelligence to help navigate the ship of the country.

As history has shown, the Yoruba dropped the ball big time and are still dropping it as we speak.

Most Hausa that are in the know will tell you that it is true that Yoruba are well educated but that they are as incompetent as the north is. What called the competence of the Yoruba into question was that from the day Yoruba occupied the center stage in piloting the affairs of the country, the country did not progress an inch from where Yoruba met it rather the country regressed and lost everything that Yoruba touched or managed.

Yoruba simply ravaged, pillaged and looted every government ministry, department, agency, business, cooperation, you name it.

Gowon’s administration was considered corrupt because of the wanton, unmitigated, unrestrained looting and corruption of the Yoruba that was recruited to help run the country. It is a known fact that Yoruba thought the north how to be corrupt.

Monkey see and monkey do. After watching the Yoruba pillage and loot, the north figured that that is normal and that that is how educated people behave and they joined the bandwagon.

So you have now two tribes with the biggest population that see the looting and destruction of everything they touch as business as usual and Nigerians are wondering what is wrong with the country, why is the country so corrupt. The country is corrupt because Hausa and Yoruba are incompetent to manage the affairs of the country.

The consequences of the North’s incompetence was critical because if the north were competent, they could have taken care of the country by themselves or alternatively checkmated the Yoruba once they starting looting, but because the north did not know any better they simply joined.

The way it happened was that as the north was siphoning and looting directly from the federal treasury to themselves, the Yoruba were busy sucking the life out of all the MDAs and the businesses and cooperations from the fallout of indigenization.

Interestingly enough Hausa did not bother Yoruba and Yoruba did not bother Hausa, each party was busy minding their business to the detriment of the whole country. Exactly the symptom of incompetence, you see, incompetence does not ask questions or get inquisitive because it does not know what to be inquisitive about and even when it asks a question and gets an answer; it does not know what to do with. This explains the widespread of bribery and corruption when you have Yoruba and Hausa neck deep into it.

Another case of incompetence displayed by north was when the Yoruba proposed for the indigenization of foreign companies. It is my belief that none of the northern military leaders had ever heard that word INDIGENIZATION before or understood what it meant.

In the first instance, the presence of the northerners incooperated Nigeria was minimal to none, so the north had no comprehension of the ramification of such policies, another evidence of incompetence rather than corruption from the onset.

If the north was competent and understood the implications of such policies, they could have objected on many grounds, unfortunately they did not know any better to checkmate the looting Yoruba rascals.

Having demonstrated that the Yoruba failed to lead notwithstanding their education, the question is what is the difference between the leaders of countries like South Korea, Brazil and India that succeeded in the face of challenges and the Yoruba leaders that failed?

The fact that Yoruba cannot claim lack of education, they cannot claim lack of opportunity and they cannot claim that they lacked the unrestrained authority to act, the only thing that the other leaders have that the Yoruba lacked is competence.

The way it works is that the absence of competent creates a vacuum hat is quickly filled by the ills of societies like bribery, corruption, greed, crime, murder and so on and so on.

To further drive the point home, can anyone recall one single Yoruba official that has done something so noble and honorable to improve the lot of the whole nation rather pursuing self-interest that Nigerians could look back and sing his praise?

The answer is no, but I will like someone to proof me wrong. That is a proof of incompetence first before corruption.

As a matter of fact you can trace the origin of all the millionaires from Yoruba and Hausa to one corruption or the other or government contract.

Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting Hausa and Yoruba and I think that that is a daunting task.

The simple fact that after Yoruba took total control of Nigerian economy and they could not improve the socio-economics and technological development is a sign of nothing but incompetence. 
The injection of competence in Nigerian system will see a gradual improvement in accountability and progress.
Typical example is that Hausa and Yoruba have gone in and out of ministerial positions for decades without anything to show for it and that is why no one can remember their names or what they did but when you mention the name of people that have demonstrated competence, people remember them and what they accomplished, people like Charles Soludo, ObiageliEzekwesili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili and Dr. Bert Nnaji to mention afew.
 Notice that these folks did not have unrestrained authority, they did not have cart blanche but were able to make a different despite the challenges just like the leaders in South Korea, Brazil and India. What do they have in common? Competence.
I could go on and on but I believe that the point has been made that the problem ailing the country is not bribery, corruption or greed rather that our fundamental problem is incompetence and that only competent people can tame the pillaging and looting going on now and most importantly that Yoruba and Hausa must join the builders rather than looters of the system.

Enter the Hausa Incompetence:
Contrast the success of competent corrupt societies with the failure of incompetent corrupt societies like Nigeria. I defined earlier an incompetent corrupt society as a society that lacks the inert mechanism to self-correct and self-adjust for the betterment of its society or a house without a grown up. 

Since after the war Nigeria has been living the life of an incompetent corrupt society that lacks the necessary capacity, ability and skills to self-correct in order to carry out a task of improving the lot of Nigerian. 

It is important to note that after the war the north held sway, they had total and absolute control, they had total freedom, they had no opposition because the opposition had been decimated.

Igbo was leaking its wounds.

The north had the freedom to take the country in any direction they chose without opposition, to make Nigeria in its own image, if you think about it, they sure made Nigeria in their image, squalor, illiteracy, ignorance, crime, death, murder, hopelessness, stagnation, disillusionment, indiscipline, disaster, unfulfilled dreams, indifference, neglect, over-night millionaires and billionaires, disappointments, bribery, corruption and greed became the new normal, the question is what happened? 

What happened was that the British helped to institutionalized Kakistocracy and incompetence prevailed over competence and became the order of the day if you ask me? 

As we will see, the north exhibited incompetence of the highest order with its attendant corruption and blight without the necessary mechanism to self-correct and self-adjust.
Even before the north got power, they knew that they were ill prepared for the responsibilities, when they got the power, they had no clue what to do with, they did not know what military and political power were used for, they became confused, they became a sitting duck, they became rudderless, even when they were advised, they could not use the advise because they did not have the requisite ability and skills to judge the advise right or wrong. 

When they delegated responsibility they lacked the ability to evaluate what the result should be, for that reason it was difficult for them to request for any feedback when they had no clue what the feedback is supposed to look like. 

If they cannot tell difference between what they are looking for, how can they check mate bad behaviors from good? 

This is incompetence not corruption. Before the northern military took power, literally, everything in the system was working, education, health, water supply, electricity, road infrastructure, Nigerian railway, ports authority, national shipping line, the business and commerce industry were all thriving. It is pertinent to note that the north did not meet the systems in their primitive stage, they had systems that were working, as a matter of fact Nigeria experienced incredible economic expansion immediately after the war in part because the Igbo land was militarized and unbeknownst to the leadership the army spent majority of their salaries in Igboland which managed to keep the Igbo economy afloat and plus other foreign investment into the country.

When the demands of leadership came knocking on the door of the northern leadership, what answered and opened the door was abject incompetence, absolute intellectual vacuity, visionlessness and hopelessness. 

The leadership was found to be inadequate, unsuited, devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action and not possessing the necessary ability and skills to carry out the tasks of leadership. What was most disturbing was that the northern leadership knew it, the British masters knew it, the Igbo knew it, the Yoruba knew it, the world knew it and the British went ahead anyway to convince the north that they can lead the country even over the objection of the northern leadership that they cannot. 

The manifest absence of vision, objectives, direction, hope and the cluelessness of the northern leadership created a vacuum that laid the foundation and fertile ground for unbridled bribery and corruption to breed, fester and multiply.
This is incompetence not corruption. 

The absence of competence is our problem. When the northern leadership was found vacuous, opportunist and schemers filled the vacuum they found with their whims and caprice and the north could not self-correct or correct others because they did not possess the requisite elements of competence. 

This is incompetence not corruption, though corruption later filled that vacuum that was created but it did not come first, it came second after it discovered that competence was not home. 

In order words the north being in charge is like having no grown up in the house and the rascals came in and ransacked the house. What is most heart breaking is the fact that the northern incompetence knew no bounds, the least that could have been expected from the northern leadership was taking care of northern citizens, favoring them and raising their standard of living relative to the rest of the country but that did not happen.
The fact that they could not do it is incompetence not corruption. 

The northern leadership could not improve the education and literacy, health -infant mortality, water, road infrastructure, economics and the overall wellbeing of the northern citizens. 

The question is whether the failure of the northern leadership to improve the lot of the northerners was deliberate? 

The answer is no but more of the manifestation of incompetence and not corruption. They were clueless which is equal to incompetence. The north today has the highest illiteracy rate in the whole world, infant mortality, blindness and myriad of other problems. The north is worse off amongst the whole groups in Nigeria in all indices used to adjudge standard of living. 

The welfare of the north could have been more worse if it were not for the work of non-governmental organizations from the southern part of the country that provide preventive and palliative services in place of the total absence of government services.
Folks have always wondered why Nigeria is in this state of anomie, all I ask is for folks to look to the north and they will find the answer.

Folks should ask the question, how can the north do for the whole nation what they could not do for their northern people, the saying that you cannot give what you do not have, the north could not give that which they did not possess and that is competent service.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what I am contending here is that what the northern leadership demonstrated was not bribery, was not corruption or greed, what they demonstrated was peter’s principal at work which was basic incompetence because it is evident that as much as one will agree that the north had a reason to hold malice against the east, there was no evidence that they extended that malice to their northern brethren, nor was there evidence that the leadership hated their citizens, so their failure to take care of the welfare of the northern people and to make them better than the rest of the nation could only be seen as innocent and inert ignorance and not corruption. 

Their failure to understand what leadership is all about and failed to make the connection between leadership and the people. 

In case some of you have forgotten, let me remind you of what incompetence is all about: being Inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application, Devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action, and not possessing the necessary ability, skill,etc. to do or carry out a task". 

I want the reader to pay attention to the words "unsuited, devoid, and not possessing and that will capture the crux of my argument. You have to be devoid of something serious to fail in everything. That north is simple and short not suited for the purposes of leadership and that is why they can not stop all the bad things that are happening.
There were plenty of evidence that the north in most part were innocent and not corrupt nor were they inclined to bribery until years later when the leadership vacuums they created were filled by others who were equally as incompetent as they were. 

The north did not start out not to bring the dividend of their leadership to the people, ironically they did not even try because they did not know how to try or what to try or do, they were super-morosed, and they simply vegetated throughout their leadership reign. The lack of performance on the part of northern leadership was not intentional because they just did not know how to perform anything. They had no expectations either from themselves or from others, they were satisfied with where they found themselves, complacency became the order of the day as they knew no better, as they could not see beyond where they were standing, evidence of incompetence not corruption. 

As far as they were concerned everything was normal, they did not know the difference between performance and none performance, when they allowed some ideas and projects to be executed, they were unsuited and were devoid of the abilities and skills to grasp what exactly the ideas and projects were supposed to accomplish in the scheme of things, the final result and output supposed to look like. They heard the words but did not comprehend them, so whether a project was done half way, well done or not at all did not matter because the skill to do the evaluate did notexist, particularly when the highest level of education attained by almost all the northern military boys at that time was secondary school obtained from mostly moslem school.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by BlackTechnology: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Do i expect someone from the land of apes to comprehend a bigoted write up, written by his brother? i think you already know the answer........

Odua= land of 10century BC mud houses due to political hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by gratieao: 6:38am On Dec 07, 2014
The moslem education still does not explain the incompetence of the north because some other moslem countries like India and Pakistan even Indonesia are doing better than Nigeria. The north had no understanding of administration, no understanding of economics, no understanding of employment, no understanding of social welfare, no understanding of technology and most importantly no understanding of their synergy.
The northern leadership had no dreams for themselves, for their people or for the nation. 

They couldn’t dream dreams, when they dreamt something, it made no sense to them and they could not do anything with it, this is not corruption, this is not bribery or greed, this is incompetence. 

The only reason that can explain the unbridled and ubiquitous nature of corruption, bribery and greed that are ravaging the country is because the competence requisite to check them is absent.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by malele(m): 6:42am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Guy close ur mouth.
Fayose market Is like ekiti state gsm \ computter market.
People have stores there ,onces that can't reent shop,sell in showwcases even Yorubas sell mama put and phones there too.
What am talking about is compare those states I mentioned with any state in the east, the best hotel in ekiti is patfinder hoteels,the hotel in my home town chris pan hotel is 30times finer than it.
Let's nt go to osun state that place is inhabitable

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by malele(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2014
You people should not boast about lag, its like abuja indegines boasting that dey deveeloped abuja
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 6:52am On Dec 07, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Apart from Lagos

Tell us one Yoruba town not filled with mud houses

You guys hypocrisy is the major reason why progress elude you guys

Those Igbo guys will hawk and build good homes for their families

What do you guys achieve with all you political sophistication.? 10 century BC Mud houses.

Empty chest beating idiot, come and see your hard-working brothers and sisters struggling/owing a full year house rent. I know how many times i have begged my grannies to let your brothers and sisters continue to stay in those flats for d sake of God and we-their grandchildren who are all over d place around d world.

The same story with my father shopping mall in Akure............. After initial payments, some of your brothers are now struggling to pay their store/shop rent...... If not for my sake and that my emotional quote-Dad, we(their children) could equally find ourselves anywhere around d world as tenants in d future and someone would equally treat us the way they treat dese Ibos............

6 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by malele(m): 6:57am On Dec 07, 2014
FolarinToks:

Empty chest beating idiot, come and see your hard-working brothers and sisters struggling/owing a full year house rent. I know how many times i have begged my grannies to let your brothers and sisters continue to stay in those flats for d sake of God and we-their grandchildren who are all over d place around d world.

The same story with my father shopping mall in Akure............. After initial payments, some of your brothers are now struggling to pay their store/shop rent...... If not for my sake and that my emotional quote-Dad, we(their children) could equally find ourselves anywhere around d world as tenants in d future and someone would equally treat us the way they treat dese Ibos............
Which ur fathers mall, hw much is shop rent in
Akure that one that does a profitable biz in it can't pay his rent.
Guy I won't qoute u again u are a fooool
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by M4gunners: 6:57am On Dec 07, 2014
kestolove95:
the best nd d worst president rva rule nigeria ar from north or west...but wen aguiyi ironsi an easternr came in wit his favoursm for chukwuma kaduna..God used d northernrs to send him to grave nd wen ojukwu tried to shw him self..he finali came bk to apologiz to nigeria..now oga o.p...from ur write up,u ar a first class TAN member stop pretendin...we sendin ur clueless drunkard back to his village..
Is somebody touched with Op write up here? I smell something.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by M4gunners: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2014
Mod move this to front page please or you need one bottle of Alomo before you will do that? THESE ARE THE KIND OF PEOPLE WE NEED IN NIGERIA. PEOPLE WHO CAN SPEAK OUT NO MATTER WHAT. OP GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS WRITE UP.I always say it that in as much i wouldn't want GEJ back in 2015, i still prefer him more than the ones trying to take power from him, because they have failed us before.(Buhari and Atiku )

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by gratieao: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2014
Awo betrayed the Igbos to please his slave masters, who later turned the heat on him. Northerner leaders’ve given prominent Yoruba men an overdose of humiliation that will last them a life time despite using them to fight the civil war.

Did Awo die a fulfilled man? NO ……the Hausa Fulani whose interest he severed during the civil war sent him to grave. Jakande was used by IBB to rope Awo into treasonable felony …Awo later committed suicide.

Did Abiola die a fulfilled man NO , his paddy paddy IBB messed him up big time, and he was later imprisoned, chained, tortured and later poisoned to death. Some top military officers watched his Compromizing Video with Kudurat while he was in prison, what a shame!!!. Northern military officers make mockery of his heavenly feeling groans. liking it to that of a sex starved ape, that is the height of humiliation, the Compromizing Video was circulated among Hausa officers and few Igbos. Abiola’s sex heavenly feeling groans was/is still a butt of joke on Yorubas. Kudurat was later slaughtered like a sallah ram.

Shenokan was humiliated out of office like a street tout after just 80 days in office.
Diya, Adisa, Olaruwaju was humiliated and thrown out of office like an
The list is endless Bola Ige and others
so Yorubas ve not really achieved much after the war, the Igbos ve taken over Lagos with their 20 pound, making Yorubas tenants in Lagos Yorubas are the greatest losers of all times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Kc3000: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2014
knowledgeable:

My brother, GOD bless you. I reason the way you reason. White people often say that Africans are incapable of critical reasoning. The critical reasoning behind the block vote from the Igbos, to Jonathan not minding their own ( Okorocha ) is to effect the system. Yorubas do not know that most Igbos DON'T like Jonathan, but are voting for him in other to correct the system of born to rule mentality embed in hausa/fulani syche which breeds the culture of impunity and fulani herdsmen killing and burning Christian town and villages unchecked and etc.

Lol. . .This is true.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 7:21am On Dec 07, 2014
malele:

Which ur fathers mall, hw much is shop rent in
Akure that one that does a profitable biz in it can't pay his rent.
Guy I won't qoute u again u are a fooool

Haha lol!!!! this poverty stricken idiot asking me silly question , send me ur email details and i forward all their outstanding payment details to you so as to let you offset their debt on their behalf
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by chiedu7: 7:24am On Dec 07, 2014
[size=18pt]GEN BOKO HARI UNA WANT MAKE EIN RULE NIJA?[/size]

MAN WEY SAY MAKE DEM NO KILL BOKO HARAM?

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by walemoney007(m): 7:24am On Dec 07, 2014
datibo:
you baffle me when you say the south east is under developed. Remove Lagos from the south west, no other south western state can be compared to the south east in terms of development. You can't even compare. You want us to be underdeveloped but we are not. You are only ignorant because you have never crossed Ore. Can you compare Enugu to Abeokuta? or Owerri to Osogbo? or Awka to Ibadan? they can never be... we far outweigh you in all ramification. The only reason we are in the Lagos is cos of economic gains. And we have added our quota to develop Lagos so has every other tribe done. please you need to go on vacation to know where is truly underdeveloped. And again you say the south east is landlocked, I laugh at you. We have Rivers that are very close to the sea where we can build our ports. Even if at all we truly are landlocked which we definitely arent , Switzerland is a landlocked country yet they have one of the best economy in the world. We have the Oil, we have the gas, we have the coal, we have the palm oil, and above all we have the human resources. You say we can't wait for us to go, don't worry we will go soon but remember your older relatives fought for the people they hate to still be with them. With so much we have done for Nigeria this is what we get. Education, Sports, commerce, international academic recognition, the igbos lead and will continue too. Obasanjo was president for eight years yet he couldn't fix ota and abeokuta. I just can't wait for this rubbish of a country to end.
k
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by tonychristopher: 7:25am On Dec 07, 2014
gratieao:
Yoruba Incompetency destroyed Nigeria.
Nigerian’s problem is not bribery, not corruption not even greed rather our fundamental problem is incompetence. 

Definition
Competent corrupt societies are societies that have the in-built mechanisms to self-correct and self-adjust because the fundamental foundation of those societies are situated on COMPETENCE 

Incompetent corrupt societies are societies that do not have the in-built mechanisms to self-correct and self-adjust because the fundamental foundation of those societies are situated on INCOMPETENCE

Enter Yoruba Incompetence:
The presence of the Yoruba in this whole cesspool will once and for all prove my point that incompetence of the crippling order is responsible for Nigerian malaise rather than Bribery, corruption or greed.

It is easy to make the argument that the reason why the north was incompetent was because they were not well educated, that majority of them had only high school education, that they were naive young men and ill-informed.

Only when you discover that the northern leaders understood their shortcoming and literally handed over the running of the government to the Yoruba to handle the day to day operation of the government and the Yoruba could not do any better than the Hausa.

I will like to state without fear of contradiction that Yoruba has well educated people in every field of endeavor-engineering, law, economics, name it, they have people there but that is where the credit ends.

The understanding was that the educated Yoruba was going to help the ill-prepared north to administer the affairs of the country by complementing the north that was mainly in the military. 

In order words, the Yoruba supposed to take care of the administration, economy, the technological innovation and development of the country into the 21st century.

What Yoruba proved unequivocally, at least we have more than forty years of history to support it, is that acquiring education to PH.D level does not automatically make you a competent person.

One cannot question the educational achievement of the Yoruba because they are one of the most educated groups in Nigeria. The question that Yoruba has to answer is what went wrong?

What did they do with their education when it came to managing Nigeria?

The Yoruba had the education, the engineers, the architects, the lawyer, economists, technologists, the numerical numbers, the ministers, directors, the medical doctors, the high positions, the unrestricted authority, the power, you know what?

The Yoruba had cart Blanche. They even had total control of the communication media.

As established above the Hausa needed the Yoruba given the fact that they got into power ill-prepared, they hoped that the Yoruba will use their education and intelligence to help navigate the ship of the country.

As history has shown, the Yoruba dropped the ball big time and are still dropping it as we speak.

Most Hausa that are in the know will tell you that it is true that Yoruba are well educated but that they are as incompetent as the north is. What called the competence of the Yoruba into question was that from the day Yoruba occupied the center stage in piloting the affairs of the country, the country did not progress an inch from where Yoruba met it rather the country regressed and lost everything that Yoruba touched or managed.

Yoruba simply ravaged, pillaged and looted every government ministry, department, agency, business, cooperation, you name it.

Gowon’s administration was considered corrupt because of the wanton, unmitigated, unrestrained looting and corruption of the Yoruba that was recruited to help run the country. It is a known fact that Yoruba thought the north how to be corrupt.

Monkey see and monkey do. After watching the Yoruba pillage and loot, the north figured that that is normal and that that is how educated people behave and they joined the bandwagon.

So you have now two tribes with the biggest population that see the looting and destruction of everything they touch as business as usual and Nigerians are wondering what is wrong with the country, why is the country so corrupt. The country is corrupt because Hausa and Yoruba are incompetent to manage the affairs of the country.

The consequences of the North’s incompetence was critical because if the north were competent, they could have taken care of the country by themselves or alternatively checkmated the Yoruba once they starting looting, but because the north did not know any better they simply joined.

The way it happened was that as the north was siphoning and looting directly from the federal treasury to themselves, the Yoruba were busy sucking the life out of all the MDAs and the businesses and cooperations from the fallout of indigenization.

Interestingly enough Hausa did not bother Yoruba and Yoruba did not bother Hausa, each party was busy minding their business to the detriment of the whole country. Exactly the symptom of incompetence, you see, incompetence does not ask questions or get inquisitive because it does not know what to be inquisitive about and even when it asks a question and gets an answer; it does not know what to do with. This explains the widespread of bribery and corruption when you have Yoruba and Hausa neck deep into it.

Another case of incompetence displayed by north was when the Yoruba proposed for the indigenization of foreign companies. It is my belief that none of the northern military leaders had ever heard that word INDIGENIZATION before or understood what it meant.

In the first instance, the presence of the northerners incooperated Nigeria was minimal to none, so the north had no comprehension of the ramification of such policies, another evidence of incompetence rather than corruption from the onset.

If the north was competent and understood the implications of such policies, they could have objected on many grounds, unfortunately they did not know any better to checkmate the looting Yoruba rascals.

Having demonstrated that the Yoruba failed to lead notwithstanding their education, the question is what is the difference between the leaders of countries like South Korea, Brazil and India that succeeded in the face of challenges and the Yoruba leaders that failed?

The fact that Yoruba cannot claim lack of education, they cannot claim lack of opportunity and they cannot claim that they lacked the unrestrained authority to act, the only thing that the other leaders have that the Yoruba lacked is competence.

The way it works is that the absence of competent creates a vacuum hat is quickly filled by the ills of societies like bribery, corruption, greed, crime, murder and so on and so on.

To further drive the point home, can anyone recall one single Yoruba official that has done something so noble and honorable to improve the lot of the whole nation rather pursuing self-interest that Nigerians could look back and sing his praise?

The answer is no, but I will like someone to proof me wrong. That is a proof of incompetence first before corruption.

As a matter of fact you can trace the origin of all the millionaires from Yoruba and Hausa to one corruption or the other or government contract.

Fighting corruption in Nigeria is like fighting Hausa and Yoruba and I think that that is a daunting task.

The simple fact that after Yoruba took total control of Nigerian economy and they could not improve the socio-economics and technological development is a sign of nothing but incompetence. 
The injection of competence in Nigerian system will see a gradual improvement in accountability and progress.
Typical example is that Hausa and Yoruba have gone in and out of ministerial positions for decades without anything to show for it and that is why no one can remember their names or what they did but when you mention the name of people that have demonstrated competence, people remember them and what they accomplished, people like Charles Soludo, ObiageliEzekwesili, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Dora Akunyili and Dr. Bert Nnaji to mention afew.
 Notice that these folks did not have unrestrained authority, they did not have cart blanche but were able to make a different despite the challenges just like the leaders in South Korea, Brazil and India. What do they have in common? Competence.
I could go on and on but I believe that the point has been made that the problem ailing the country is not bribery, corruption or greed rather that our fundamental problem is incompetence and that only competent people can tame the pillaging and looting going on now and most importantly that Yoruba and Hausa must join the builders rather than looters of the system.

Enter the Hausa Incompetence:
Contrast the success of competent corrupt societies with the failure of incompetent corrupt societies like Nigeria. I defined earlier an incompetent corrupt society as a society that lacks the inert mechanism to self-correct and self-adjust for the betterment of its society or a house without a grown up. 

Since after the war Nigeria has been living the life of an incompetent corrupt society that lacks the necessary capacity, ability and skills to self-correct in order to carry out a task of improving the lot of Nigerian. 

It is important to note that after the war the north held sway, they had total and absolute control, they had total freedom, they had no opposition because the opposition had been decimated.

Igbo was leaking its wounds.

The north had the freedom to take the country in any direction they chose without opposition, to make Nigeria in its own image, if you think about it, they sure made Nigeria in their image, squalor, illiteracy, ignorance, crime, death, murder, hopelessness, stagnation, disillusionment, indiscipline, disaster, unfulfilled dreams, indifference, neglect, over-night millionaires and billionaires, disappointments, bribery, corruption and greed became the new normal, the question is what happened? 

What happened was that the British helped to institutionalized Kakistocracy and incompetence prevailed over competence and became the order of the day if you ask me? 

As we will see, the north exhibited incompetence of the highest order with its attendant corruption and blight without the necessary mechanism to self-correct and self-adjust.
Even before the north got power, they knew that they were ill prepared for the responsibilities, when they got the power, they had no clue what to do with, they did not know what military and political power were used for, they became confused, they became a sitting duck, they became rudderless, even when they were advised, they could not use the advise because they did not have the requisite ability and skills to judge the advise right or wrong. 

When they delegated responsibility they lacked the ability to evaluate what the result should be, for that reason it was difficult for them to request for any feedback when they had no clue what the feedback is supposed to look like. 

If they cannot tell difference between what they are looking for, how can they check mate bad behaviors from good? 

This is incompetence not corruption. Before the northern military took power, literally, everything in the system was working, education, health, water supply, electricity, road infrastructure, Nigerian railway, ports authority, national shipping line, the business and commerce industry were all thriving. It is pertinent to note that the north did not meet the systems in their primitive stage, they had systems that were working, as a matter of fact Nigeria experienced incredible economic expansion immediately after the war in part because the Igbo land was militarized and unbeknownst to the leadership the army spent majority of their salaries in Igboland which managed to keep the Igbo economy afloat and plus other foreign investment into the country.

When the demands of leadership came knocking on the door of the northern leadership, what answered and opened the door was abject incompetence, absolute intellectual vacuity, visionlessness and hopelessness. 

The leadership was found to be inadequate, unsuited, devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action and not possessing the necessary ability and skills to carry out the tasks of leadership. What was most disturbing was that the northern leadership knew it, the British masters knew it, the Igbo knew it, the Yoruba knew it, the world knew it and the British went ahead anyway to convince the north that they can lead the country even over the objection of the northern leadership that they cannot. 

The manifest absence of vision, objectives, direction, hope and the cluelessness of the northern leadership created a vacuum that laid the foundation and fertile ground for unbridled bribery and corruption to breed, fester and multiply.
This is incompetence not corruption. 

The absence of competence is our problem. When the northern leadership was found vacuous, opportunist and schemers filled the vacuum they found with their whims and caprice and the north could not self-correct or correct others because they did not possess the requisite elements of competence. 

This is incompetence not corruption, though corruption later filled that vacuum that was created but it did not come first, it came second after it discovered that competence was not home. 

In order words the north being in charge is like having no grown up in the house and the rascals came in and ransacked the house. What is most heart breaking is the fact that the northern incompetence knew no bounds, the least that could have been expected from the northern leadership was taking care of northern citizens, favoring them and raising their standard of living relative to the rest of the country but that did not happen.
The fact that they could not do it is incompetence not corruption. 

The northern leadership could not improve the education and literacy, health -infant mortality, water, road infrastructure, economics and the overall wellbeing of the northern citizens. 

The question is whether the failure of the northern leadership to improve the lot of the northerners was deliberate? 

The answer is no but more of the manifestation of incompetence and not corruption. They were clueless which is equal to incompetence. The north today has the highest illiteracy rate in the whole world, infant mortality, blindness and myriad of other problems. The north is worse off amongst the whole groups in Nigeria in all indices used to adjudge standard of living. 

The welfare of the north could have been more worse if it were not for the work of non-governmental organizations from the southern part of the country that provide preventive and palliative services in place of the total absence of government services.
Folks have always wondered why Nigeria is in this state of anomie, all I ask is for folks to look to the north and they will find the answer.

Folks should ask the question, how can the north do for the whole nation what they could not do for their northern people, the saying that you cannot give what you do not have, the north could not give that which they did not possess and that is competent service.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what I am contending here is that what the northern leadership demonstrated was not bribery, was not corruption or greed, what they demonstrated was peter’s principal at work which was basic incompetence because it is evident that as much as one will agree that the north had a reason to hold malice against the east, there was no evidence that they extended that malice to their northern brethren, nor was there evidence that the leadership hated their citizens, so their failure to take care of the welfare of the northern people and to make them better than the rest of the nation could only be seen as innocent and inert ignorance and not corruption. 

Their failure to understand what leadership is all about and failed to make the connection between leadership and the people. 

In case some of you have forgotten, let me remind you of what incompetence is all about: being Inadequate for or unsuited to a particular purpose or application, Devoid of those qualities requisite for effective conduct or action, and not possessing the necessary ability, skill,etc. to do or carry out a task". 

I want the reader to pay attention to the words "unsuited, devoid, and not possessing and that will capture the crux of my argument. You have to be devoid of something serious to fail in everything. That north is simple and short not suited for the purposes of leadership and that is why they can not stop all the bad things that are happening.
There were plenty of evidence that the north in most part were innocent and not corrupt nor were they inclined to bribery until years later when the leadership vacuums they created were filled by others who were equally as incompetent as they were. 

The north did not start out not to bring the dividend of their leadership to the people, ironically they did not even try because they did not know how to try or what to try or do, they were super-morosed, and they simply vegetated throughout their leadership reign. The lack of performance on the part of northern leadership was not intentional because they just did not know how to perform anything. They had no expectations either from themselves or from others, they were satisfied with where they found themselves, complacency became the order of the day as they knew no better, as they could not see beyond where they were standing, evidence of incompetence not corruption. 

As far as they were concerned everything was normal, they did not know the difference between performance and none performance, when they allowed some ideas and projects to be executed, they were unsuited and were devoid of the abilities and skills to grasp what exactly the ideas and projects were supposed to accomplish in the scheme of things, the final result and output supposed to look like. They heard the words but did not comprehend them, so whether a project was done half way, well done or not at all did not matter because the skill to do the evaluate did notexist, particularly when the highest level of education attained by almost all the northern military boys at that time was secondary school obtained from mostly moslem school. 

And they graduated 222 first class in UI that's a landmark

Nawa
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by walemoney007(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2014
Justcash:
The OP stated that the problem is the NIGERIAN POLITICAL SYSTEM, and he did not absolve the Igbos from the complicities that led to the degradation of Nigeria. However, we must all agree that the degradation of Nigeria started from the late 70s till the late 90s. Unfortunately, the NIGERIANS from the Western and Nothern extraction were at the helm of affairs within this period. These leaders failed to UPDATE Nigeria.

THEY FAILED TO UPDATE NIGERIA.

GEJ may be viewed as a bad leader, but he is surely more pro-developmental than all the Northern and Western leaders that led Nigeria from the 70s to the 90s. I don't mean to be TRIBALISTIC by saying the above, but that is what it is.

IF NIGERIA MUST CHANGE, WE MUST CHANGE THE SYSTEM. If change means BUHARI AND ATIKU among others, then I PREFER GEJ. Change means doing something differently. It means trying not to RECYCLE THE OLD BRIGADE THAT RUINED NIGERIA.
the problem of nigeria started from january 15 1966

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by walemoney007(m): 7:40am On Dec 07, 2014
knowledgeable:

You already know where this will lead to I presumed. Pics and video war, and south west out side lagos will loose.
what is all dis nonsense of south west witout lagos I do hear from u igbos on nairaland.is lagos part of d south west or not?
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by walemoney007(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2014
malele:

Guy cloSe ur mouth I served in Ekiti state. I know akure, osun,ibadan very well those places are in a mess. My home home town enuGU Ukwu in anambra is finer than oSUn staTe.
The oNlY placE tthat U can make MoutH with is lag,and the developmentt wwas a colleective one.
And only reason wwhy u Still sEe Igbos in lag Is becausE of the seaport ur FG refuses to put there
So are u sayin dia are no igbos in ekiti wen u serve in ekiti.GEJ is a ijaw man y can't he build anoda seaport in calabar or warri?
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by walemoney007(m): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2014
Daguccizgreat:
it's a known fact every where that ur tribe has the highest % of bastards on Nigerian streets. Recent research shows dat over 25% of the yoruba teenagers and young adults are all bastards. Shame on u OFE MMANU REPUBLIC
show me wia u got ur stat from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback:50 Quotations From Chief Obafemi Awolowo / N.L.C Strike: Schools In Ibadan Shut Down, Students Sent Home / APC, PDP Perfect Zoning Ahead Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 218
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.