Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. (12167 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Atrocities Committed By Fulani-hausa Muslims On Southern Kaduna Christians / The Many Sins Of Buhari Against The Yourbas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
meccuno:
and insulting makes you more foolish and idiotic than I thought.....okotie-Eboh to start with isn't igbo,and I don't know if manufacturing nonsense from air makes you wise.......or you feel you just passed an information...keep on fooling ur self......and you might pass the gene to ur kids that might end up with a brain as worthless as urs ...... goat

Of course I know Okotie-Eboh wasn't Ibo. All I'm saying is every tribe in Nigeria played a part in destroying the fabric of the country and for you to try to absolve your kinsmen is not only disingenuous but also deceitful.

Your manner of writing, coupled with all the unnecessary "......." just goes to show you don't know its relevance or use in the construct of a sentence and that you are a bonehead. So, this is the idi*ot gene your father passed on to you and which you'll unfortunately be passing on to your kids?

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by meccuno: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

Of course I know Okotie-Eboh wasn't Ibo. All I'm saying is every tribe in Nigeria played a part in destroying the fabric of the country and for you to try to absolve your kinsmen is not only disingenuous but also deceitful.

Your manner of writing, coupled with all the unnecessary "......." just goes to show you don't know its relevance or use in the construct of a sentence and that you are a bonehead. So, this is the idi*ot gene your father passed on to you and which you'll unfortunately be passing on to your kids?
so if you are not foolish,you would know that an information which is irrelevant shouldn't be used in an argument guess you stu.pidity is why you always resort to insults when you don't have anything constructive to say. Your bigotry is legendary. It speaks volumes on the genes transferred from your father to yourself. Goat!!

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2014
meccuno:
so if you are not foolish,you would know that an information which is irrelevant shouldn't be used in an argument guess you stu.pidity is why you always resort to insults when you don't have anything constructive to say. Your bigotry is legendary. It speaks volumes on the genes transferred from your father to yourself. Goat!!
Well, deceit seems to be a Nigerian trait, so Im not surprised. You insult a person, and when they return fire you claim innocence. Don't hit if you're scared of getting your tooth knocked out and your eye blackened.

P.S: Nigerian blood doesn't flow in me, I have no reason to be a backwards thinking African.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
joeboy03:

Ok, now this good..this is exactly how u should respond to issues like that, sounds mature. However, he claimed that he has been in all the south west state capitals hence his assertion that south east is better developed. So, for you to have towed the opposite, does that mean u too have been to all the south east state capitals to substantiate your counter argument??

Bro, I am not one of those who responds to Mosquito with hammer, I take my time to digest issues before rising to issues. And if, I think that an application of immature approach would yield a better result, why not bro, I ll go ahead and apply it.

Sometimes in life,You become immature so as to pass your messages across to immature people who believe insult is best way of dealing with issues. The best way for a 6'2 tall man or woman to have nice play/chat with 2/3 years old child of 35 to 40 inches in height is going on his/her knees so as to create that height balance which might enable the child to be more comfortable with him/her.

Back to your question, I have stated it in my earlier post that there was no statistics in place to prove that one part of Nigeria is better than or well developed than others. Anybody could come online to claim that his father compound is as massive as Aso rock. Having been/lived in any of part Nigeria does not authenticate/validate your personal view as to where is well developed in the country.

However, there is only one natural thing that could come in place of a proven statistics as to where is more developed and economically viable and that thing is Emigration of people from their homeland to another. The whole point of emigrating to another country/regions is to find/get a better life which your homeland could not afford to give you.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by whitecat2: 3:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Everything! Your entire existence is about Yoruba as you know.
Antivirus92:
tell me just one thing that is worth learning from the yorubas.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by whitecat2: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2014
No one held you back, you just didn't have what it takes to go. And now if you have made up your mind not to go, then it's because you love nigeria as you cannot be held in or forced out against your will, but keep your mouth shut and stop shouting nigeria today and biafra tomorow. Make up your mind and stick with it. Don't you guys get exhausted
meccuno:
when the igbos wanted to leave,you fought so hard to keep them....now you want them to leave again so you can kill enough igbos due to ur hate and extreme tribalism? No Igbo is leaving anywhere.....we would all sink with this country....and if the SW decides to leave,and I believe they don't have the balls,your towns and villages would be decimated ........destroyed and you would be given 20Naira to start all over again...
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Bruteforce101: 3:59am On Dec 08, 2014
therevelation2:

Shut up! Cc bruteforce101

Your dwarf father should shutup.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Antivirus92(m): 4:47am On Dec 08, 2014
whitecat2:
Everything! Your entire existence is about Yoruba as you know.
yeah, that's why we don't want to relent in enslaving them.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by vioment: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2014
spot on. i no fit shout.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by therevelation2: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Your dwarf father should shutup.

Genfool how do u know my father is short?
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Bruteforce101: 7:33am On Dec 08, 2014
therevelation2:

Genfool how do u know my father is short?

Mumu, go to his grave and ask him again. Which kind ode be dis nah
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Ovamboland:

Stop deceiving yourself, Ibos have been part of all the Hausa-led governments in Nigeria and they ruined the country together, check 1st and 2nd republic. In 1999 we had the chance to make a clean break and elect a technocrat, but Ibos and south-south joined Hausa and IBB to impose Obasanjo on the country after he was rejected by Yorubas. Once again Ibos joined others to impose a failure on Nigeria. After all shenanigans and Jonathan emerged, many thought he will be different and supported him for a full term but he eventually turned out not be humble but actually dull. Guess what, rather than join others to say the truth and shame the devil, Ibos have turned out to be the greatest supporters of the failure and rotten government even more vociferous than Ijaws the presidents tribe.

And you have the nerve to say Yorubas joined you to ruin the country, you can't be serious. Yorubas are only trying to get a non-toxic Northerner to rule and satisfy the longing in the region while we prepare a good candidate like Pat Utomi or Fashola to take over afterwards.
1 Trillion Likes.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by huptin(m): 7:46am On Dec 08, 2014
meccuno:
when I say federal presence,it starts with the british presence. You and I know that the british lay much emphasis and premium on locations that are very close to the sea,hence the strategic location and economic importance of lagos to the atlantic...[but there are states close to the sea to e.g rivers and akwa ibom] ...hence the massive development of areas like victoria island,marina,ikoyi and various G.R.As in lagos.......after independence came oil boom,massive construction of bridges...and because of the importance of lagos being the federal capital,head offices like oil companies opened up in lagos.....the sea port was restructued and an international airport was built......remember that lagos has more than 4 or five military base....and so on.....u have the National theatre,Festac 77 structures,national stadium,housing estates....and all these where built and funds released because of its status as FCT.....all these do not exist in the SE....whatever u see was done through communal. Effort and hardwork......even Ogun state benefited from its proximity to lagos.......abuja as FCT has been transformed from a bush to the best state infrastructure wise in Nigeria.....imagine what anambra state would have been if made FCT for just 10 years? Or enugu? So what are we talking about here? Calabar used to be a capital and u can see the little development it had.....

Good we are on the same page, Lagos is what it is today because of its strategic location, especially with easy access to sea, even Abuja with all the money sunk there have proven not to be as viable as lagos. It shows that the british were not fools. They believe in minimising cost by taking advantage of strategic locations. Every part of Nigeria can be viable if every body looks inward and concentrate on their areas of competitive advantages rather than envying others and blaming them for everything.

All those infrastructure you mentioned have either been totally abandoned or in decrepit states, immediately Abuja became FCT lagos has been totally abandoned by the FG, but we are trudging on, Thats the spirit bro, lets complain less and focus more on getting things done the right way, Remember nobody can hold us down if we really want to achieve anything.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by chibecanglobal(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2014
Rexnegro:
Mr op ur follow come madness don start again abi? op u mumu no be small...u started from 1970-2010..oh u tink say we the readers don't no history that first executive president was an igbo man Dr nnamdi azikiwe..what did he do with his position then? Ironsi too was a military head wat did he do ? They both dragged nigeria to the ground also I guess....abegi make we hear word...who say make igbos dey busy with trade importing fake fake tinz and forget politics that they can't produce a president from their side ? Abegi se other tribes hold them back ? Op go use ur drug pls
That Azikiwe was first what? Did i see you write executive presido?
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Rexnegro(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2014
chibecanglobal:
That Azikiwe was first what? Did i see you write executive presido?
So who's it o mr history ?
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by therevelation2: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Mumu, go to his grave and ask him again. Which kind ode be dis nah

genfool d goat wen will u get sense?

1 Like

Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Bruteforce101: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2014
therevelation2:

genfool d goat wen will u get sense?

Stale and boring. Try something else..
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by IleIfe2(m): 10:38am On Dec 08, 2014
God bless you all. I've ignored this thread because i knew it was another akpu dogmatist from the east trying to threaten or hoodwink Nigerians to continue with the rot called Jonathan. Their sense of reasoning is so perverse it makes me sick. undecided undecided

raumdeuter:

How pathetic!! So an adult and a potential grandfather like GEJ has to blame his incompetence of some random Yoruba and Hausa. Then I think the problem is deeper than words can describe

OBJ Arisekola and all those Yorubas you mentioned are never celebrated anywhere. OBJ lost his ward in 1999. OBJ's daughter could not win her ward in 2011 Senate race.

Arisekola was attacked everywhere he went in Yoruba land. Ebenezer Babatope became an outcast for aligning with Abacha.

WHat about from your side where all these sort of characters are celebrated. From Chukwumerije the spokesman of IBB, Ofonagoro the spokesman of Abacha, Daniel Kanu of Youth Earrnestly ask for abacha, to Arthur Nzeribe of ABN, to Ifeanyi uba of TAN

In every campaign against tyranny we know those at the forefront, From the way NADECO fought IBB and Abacha, to the way Gani Fawehinmi, Falana and Soyinka fought OBJ , Tunde Bakare and Soyinka against the cabal.

Now tell us something

FolarinToks:

Having read what was written by one stupid pinhead from the land of apes, I now agreed with every other Nigerians that you guys(Ibos) are nothing but fools. You and your brothers are the most foolish humans on earth. You guys are just pathetic and let me say this here, we-Yorubas can't wait for you parasites to leave Odua nation and Nigeria as whole. What are you(chest-beater) waiting for, start a war if you are really serious about gaining independence.

Aguiyi Ironsi is a Yoruba man i presumed, Nnamdi Azikiwe is an Hausa man and of course all the Ibo Politicians-Okadigbo, Wabara, Ekwueme, Ojukwu, Nnamani are aliens in Nigeria politics. And being aliens in Nigeria politics, nobody can hold them responsible for the failure of d past governments in which these guys are part of. Yeye dey smell!!!

Yoruba man (Yorubas didn't even vote for Obasanjo) was only a president for 8years(exluding his military presidency) in the whole history of this great country. And your brothers and sisters are more favoured in Obasanjo government than his brothers and sisters from south west. Soludo, Wabara, Okadigbo, Nnamani, Nzeribe, Ngozi Iwealla, Ezekwesili, Okereke-stock exchange, Dora akunyili were all part of that government you claimed to have failed, tagging/calling that government a failure simply cos the president was a Yoruba man but forgetting that your brothers and sisters are active part of that failed government. However, that failed government is better than your brother Jonathan government in every ways.

Listen, let me bring the collective failure of your brothers and sisters to your notice in case u r not aware of it; to let you know how useless your brothers and sisters in government are, 70% of active actors in Jonathan government are from the east and the result of their collective failure is staring at all Nigerians today. The first government that is being run completely by your brothers and sisters turn out to be the most useless, corrupt, inept, blundering and unproductive government in the history of this country Mofo.

Finally, if your brothers and sisters from your Landlocked are not part of Nigeria problem as you and your likes are trying/tried hard to make us to believe, how come your Landlocked remain undeveloped and unhabitable? why do your brothers and sisters run to better regions-west and north in millions in search of a better life that eludes them in your so called Alaigbo? how come your governors are not being held responsible for your poverty stricken states?

huptin:

You see your biggest problem is blaming everybody for your woes, if you desire those things nobody cann stop you from getting them, in this life nobody gives u anything on a platter of gold, you fight for it, you can sit down and blame yorubas, americans, Hausa etc for all you can, you wont still get it.

when June 12 was annulled, did the yorubas ask anybody for help? Or blamed anybody? No they learnt to fight for themselves, yes you can call them noise makers, but they made such loud noise that the world was forced to listen and they were compensated, when fuel subsidy was removed the same thing.

You guys claim you are the best in everything, go ahead and get what you want stop blaming other people for your woes.

its not for nothing that 99% of the FDI into the country last year came into the southwest, according to your president only Lagos and Ogun state alone accounts for 55% of Nigeria's economy activities, yet in your bigoted minds the yorubas are bad people destroying everything if they have destroyed everything why not simply go and reestablish then in your region and prove to the whole world how wonderful you are in resource management.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by meccuno: 10:44am On Dec 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
Well, deceit seems to be a Nigerian trait, so Im not surprised. You insult a person, and when they return fire you claim innocence. Don't hit if you're scared of getting your tooth knocked out and your eye blackened.

P.S: Nigerian blood doesn't flow in me, I have no reason to be a backwards thinking African.
if you reason like an adult,I would reason with you.If you,on the other hand insult me,I wouldn't hesitate to insult you back. And for the records,I don't care where you come from. Thanks
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by meccuno: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2014
whitecat2:
No one held you back, you just didn't have what it takes to go. And now if you have made up your mind not to go, then it's because you love nigeria as you cannot be held in or forced out against your will, but keep your mouth shut and stop shouting nigeria today and biafra tomorow. Make up your mind and stick with it. Don't you guys get exhausted
reading your post makes me laugh.We don't have what it takes to leave you say? We were not enjoying the fruits of being nigerian and decided to leave and you and your likes decided we cannot leave. I wonder how comfortable your people would have been if you were in the same shoes as igbos. We decided to take our destiny in our hands which is not a bad thing,at least we took the step because the country wasn't working for us. I hope you decide yours soon cause we don't know what direction ur people have decided to take.we fight to leave you and ur fellow people up north would say no.we decide to stay and you start telling us to leave so who is more confused? I think you are the one that needs the shutting up. Better go ask your parents the activities of the war
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by tonychristopher: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual who claimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or stupid claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang raped severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/18144-igbos-dominate-economically-in-lagos-because-yorubas-are-lazy
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by phillippiano(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
^^^Lmao, see source.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by iaatmguy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
xrisdon:
well said!!!

now let the war begin!
do you know what a failed state is ? I doubt. you think you will be able to type on ur phone when it begins ?? Do you think it will not get to your corner, ? Do not pray for it, even if nigeria will split let it not be with blood shed.
#savenigeria
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
FolarinToks:

Bro, I am not one of those who responds to Mosquito with hammer, I take my time to digest issues before rising to issues. And if, I think that an application of immature approach would yield a better result, why not bro, I ll go ahead and apply it.

Sometimes in life,You become immature so as to pass your messages across to immature people who believe insult is best way of dealing with issues. The best way for a 6'2 tall man or woman to have nice play/chat with 2/3 years old child of 35 to 40 inches in height is going on his/her knees so as to create that height balance which might enable the child to be more comfortable with him/her.

Back to your question, I have stated it in my earlier post that there was no statistics in place to prove that one part of Nigeria is better than or well developed than others. Anybody could come online to claim that his father compound is as massive as Aso rock. Having been/lived in any of part Nigeria does not authenticate/validate your personal view as to where is well developed in the country.

However, there is only one natural thing that could come in place of a proven statistics as to where is more developed and economically viable and that thing is Emigration of people from their homeland to another. The whole point of emigrating to another country/regions is to find/get a better life which your homeland could not afford to give you.

Nice!!! While there "may" be no statistics to that effect, in essence, you have indirectly admitted to not being in the states of the south east region to give an informed view as against your "friend" who opined that he has been in many of the south west cities. That is fine bro! However you don't need to come down to play with a child in the mud just because you want to prove a point or becos u want to play with the child. On the contrary, you need to be exemplary in all ramification, by refusing to indulge such a child, in effect showing him how repugnant it is to soil himslef in mud. I'm just saying, you probably have a different opinion.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by FolarinToks: 9:28pm On Dec 08, 2014
joeboy03:

Nice!!! While there "may" be no statistics to that effect, in essence, you have indirectly admitted to not being in the states of the south east region to give an informed view as against your "friend" who opined that he has been in many of the south west cities. That is fine bro! However you don't need to come down to play with a child in the mud just because you want to prove a point or becos u want to play with the child. On the contrary, you need to be exemplary in all ramification, by refusing to indulge such a child, in effect showing him how repugnant it is to soil himslef in mud. I'm just saying, you probably have a different opinion.

Our fathers say that "A baby on its mother's back doesn't know long the journey is" meaning that if you leave an immature person to get away with repulsive attitude/actions on the account of immaturity without paying them back with their own coin, they will never realise how their actions hurts others but when you subject them to the same treatment, they would realise how painful their action is.

You are right to an extent as far as showing a child how repugnant it's to soil oneself in a mud is concerned but................
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by emmatok(m): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
[s]
tonychristopher:
Its always sad when an entire tribe receives insult or their character unearthed due to the insanity of one individual who claimed to be their son, but might be fathered by unknown hired Niger Soldier during the Nigerian - Biafra civil war.

When Lagos was the capital of Nigeria Hausa/Fulani and igbos invested hugely in Lagos city. After the shift of Lagos as capital of Nigeria to Abuja, they took over the economy of Lagos from the British. From onset, Yorubas were only busy dancing Owanbe in the streets of Lagos and Ibadan.

Till date, their lazy bones couldn't allow them invest and assist the boost of Nigeria's economy.

Hausa and Igbos took over South west economy from British not from yorubas and its never by force or with arms but by economic skills and strategies built through progressive business mind. The Simple fact is that, they took over the economy because majority of yorubas are very lazy and few educated ones among them only want a white collor job where they will be accountants or useless lawyer for the Hausa and igbo rich men.

Let us specifically give some of these ignorant Yorubas commons sense analogue and idea about Igbos economic dominance and Hausa business and agricultural progresses.

Igbos did not see Yorubas in Benin republic to dominate the market there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Togo to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ghana to dominate economy there, Igbos did not see Yorubas in Ivory Coast to dominate economy there, eithier did Hausa see Yoruba before dominating Saudi Arabia, Niger and other part of the continent with their agricultural products and trades. Igbos did not see Yorubas in Nairobi Kenya before displacing Indians there to dominate their economy, Igbos did not see Yorubas in China to dominate all the shopping malls at Guangxillu in Guangzhuo China.

Hausa did not see Yoruba before dominating Money Exchange trade and gold businesses. This list may be endless. Igbos and Hausas/Fulani are very hard working Nigerians.

QUESTIONS

In what trade or fields are Yorubas famous?. What are their contribution to Nigeria economically?.

Average yoruba in Lagos state is a street taut or thug. Majority of dirty houses in Lagos are owned, and occupied by Yorubas. Big masions or companies in Lagos were own by Igbos and Hausa.

RESEARCH RESULT by Independent body;

74 percent of investment in Lagos are own by Igbos. 5 percent by Hausa/Fulani, 15 percent by Foreigners(Non-Nigerians), 5 percent by other Nigerians(Non Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba), 1 percent by Yorubas (which include Mike Adenuga).

Igbos and Hausa are not only living in Lagos. Igbos live in the east, in the north. Hausas live in the east, west and north like any igbo. Yorubas are very few in other part of the country. Their laziness never allow them go far. Of course, they can't go to Kano, Port Harcourt or Enugu to do Alaye job.

The problem here is that Igbos migrate more than others and they are been tagged criminals even caught Yoruba criminals most times claim Igbo.

Igbo are followed by Hausa, but Yorubas never migrate like them to have experience and see things for themselves. That's why Hausa and Igbos can make better united Nigeria. Though few Hausas can speak Igbo and Yoruba language, but majority of igbos speaks both Hausa and Yoruba very fluently.

While Yorubas hardly speak both. In some cases, very few yorubas in Military service speaks unclear Hausa language.

The true is the good migration among Nigerians and doing business or trading improves our nationality, unity and languages. It boost our economy too, but Lazy bones don't. They sit tight at home and gossips.

As America, Asia are dominated by Igbos, so as Saudi Arabia is dominated by Hausa, and they are all doing businesses there, and doing them well. They invest every where and in Nigeria.

UK is dominated by lazy Yorubas who do nothing there but claimed schooling while majority are just mere taxi drivers or plate and car washers for Westerner. When they can't feed their families with good job, they go on trafficking cocaine or coming back to Lagos where they will join their brothers on Area boys business collecting money or begging money from Hausa and igbo productive people.

As Hausas are interested in politics, so as Yorubas but the difference is that Hausas still do their businesses and farming; feeding the nation day and night, the Yorubas do nothing but follow politicians up and down and hang in the street of lagos for Agboro job. Their youths are always going around waiting when an Igbo or Hausa will buy Land or build house for them to walk with their lazy bones for what they call "Alaye. Fee". Which is more of begging or stupid claim to be owners of the land. Yorubas sell of there lands but leaves inside Lagoon or Canann where water flush them and there families away during raining seasons. They leave most in very smelling dirty places and most times their toilets is inside their cooking pots.

The igbos have left politics since 1967 and now only interested in boosting Nigerians economy with their wealth of experiences in trade, education, technology and science. Since we welcomed Democracy in Nigeria, they have not been politically wise or interested in politics.

If we know the igbos in Education, Trade, business, science and technology, and then know the Hausa/Fulanis in Trade, business, and agriculture, what can we say of the Yorubas? I bet Agboro, Owambe, taxi driver, bus conductors, tax collector and Alaye beggers(Area boys).

Most of my Niger friends who are doing businesses in Lagos complain how these Yoruba tauts disturb them daily. They even sometimes attack some of the Niger boys doing Security works in Lagos. Ahmad from Niger told me how these guys disturbed his other Niger friend selling Suya. They come every evening to eat his Suya forcefully and sometimes beats him if he do complain. He told me that his friend was provoked, then he planned for them one day. One evening these Yoruba boys came with their girl friends, forcefully eating his Suya worth 10,000 naira again, unfortunately, the Suya have been poised with Sleeping drug. So after sitting and eating while shouting, they all slept there, hopelessly till 1am. The four girls where gang raped severally till 4am by Niger boys who joined their brothers and the five boys were killed. And these Niger boys disappeared from Lagos back to their country.

Later, All Niger and Hausa within that street became target by the friends of these vicitims. Businesses were closed for two weeks in that street because of this and police keep patroling to maintain peace and order.

This is how we are loosing citizens and killing businesses. Yorubas must learn to address tautism, criminality, tribalism, thuggry, and laziness among their people.

NOTE: Not all Yorubas are lazy, down to their bone marrows, some are hard working, sincere and nice, though majority in their huge numbers are very lazy and are touts in all major streets in Nigeria. I have many good Yorubas who are nice people and work in good places.

http://www.elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/18144-igbos-dominate-economically-in-lagos-because-yorubas-are-lazy
[/s]
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by knowledgeable: 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
FolarinToks:

Like some Chinese people coming to Africa.
Re: An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
I need to chime in here and I will be brief. Before I begin, I must make full disclosure here that I am Igbo. I am however troubled by the bigotry that is spewed here. It is a truism that Igbo have had the shot end of the stick in Nigeria but we cannot exculpate some Igbo from being complicit in our predicament.

Nigerian so-called leaders have failed all. Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba are in a country that is not working for all. From my own experience and understanding, the Yoruba are the only tribe that have not collectively attacked the Igbo in Nigeria. When the pogrom was instigated in 1967 against the Igbo, almost all the southern tribes outside the east participated except the Yoruba. The Western Igbo of which I belong were massacred in Benin-City. However, those in the Yoruba areas were almost unscathed.

To my Igbo brethren here, I would like to remind you that Fajuyi died with Aguiyi Ironsi because he refused to let him go with Danjuma and his co-traitors. He was a Yoruba man who refused to betray an Igbo man for a pot of porridge. Danjuma is a billionaire today with the blood money he made from oil that flows from the east. The moral of my story is that the Yoruba and the Igbo and many other Nigerians are the victims of a failed country. An Igbo blaming the Yoruba or vice versa is a travesty. The Igbo and the Yoruba have a lot in common and we need to harness those things that unite us.

Missing in the narratives of Nigerians is that the same dramatist personae from the 60s and 70s are still relevant today. Many of the politicians like Obasanjo and Buhari stole our youth and our adulthood. In a nutshell, they stole our future. Jonathan is a deviation from the old cargoes that have refused to cede power to the younger generation. Thus, we have a generation gap. A few years ago, PDP youth leader was in his 60s. The problems of Nigeria is convoluted and not necessarily tribal although it has a veneer of tribalism cloaked with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC, PDP Perfect Zoning Ahead Of Elections / Watch How Sunday Igboho Was Arrested & paraded In Cotonou. He Predicted it / Fake Nigerian Immigration Consultant Sentenced To Jail In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.