Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? (27270 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by marvelito: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2014
LADIES if you haven't LEARNT
SUBMISSION, stay away from
MARRIAGE. Marriage is not
PARTNERSHIP, its AUTHORITY,
you are under your Husband
and subject to Him. The higher
authority is Jesus if HE is not
SUBJECT to CHRIST, then its
ERROR! Start learning how to
SUBMIT to your mum, dad,
pastor, leaders and BOSS if you
haven't being doing SO. GENT, it
doesn't make you become
BOSSY. Oh GENT if YOU still
THINK ME, MYSELF and I, then
you ain't mature yet for
MARRIAGE. Stop Proposing and
engaging sisters for donkey
years and telling them to wait
for YOU? Huh? GENT,
MATURITY is for
RESPONSIBILITY, don't go
finding when you ain't ready to
be responsible. It's more than
AGE and having a beard, or a
good house, car or so much
money in your bank account.
HELLO MR Your parents still
feed you, give you pocket
money, PAY your SCHOOL
FEES? HUH? You have no
business COURTING or being in
a RELATIONSHIP not to talk of
MARRIAGE. An adult still being
BREASTFED? That's ERROR!!!
FINDING someone to LOVE YOU
is very EASY, but FINDING
someone SUITABLE for YOU is
the ASSIGNMENT. LOVE is not
enough for you to MARRY
ANYONE. WHAT'S YOUR
DEFINITION OF LOVE? HE
CALLS YOU EVERYDAY? Say
what, any good friend can do
that. SHE COOKS GOOD and
BRINGS YOU NICE MEALS? Even
your mum can cook innit? HE
TAKES YOU OUT ALWAYS and
SHOPS FOR YOU? That's sweet,
but even a good girl friend can
do that. SHE'S CARING? Huh?
Your sister cares, your mum
does, that Lady at work cares!
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL? Beauty is
Vain, charm is deceit! If your
reasons for marrying anyone is
JUST BECAUSE I LOVE HIM or
HER those are LAME REASONS.
Its too cheap! Have you
checked, if he or she tithes?
How about partnering in the
kingdom? Who is he listening
to? Who is she subject too?
Aside you, what's his or her
relationship with others, family,
friends or collelagues? You just
can't be the only person he or
she is passionate about or cares
for? If youare, there is error! We
have too much love to dispense
to only person. LOVE is more
than feelings, its a FORCE! Its
SUPERNATURAL and everyone is
capable of LOVE. Like I always
say DON'T MARRY DREAMERS,
MARRY VISIONAIRES!!! People
Who make realistic and
achievable goals and get them
done in every little ways. There
would be a time when those
FEELINGS won't feel like it,
WHAT WOULD YOU DO? You
need CONCRETE
CONVINCTIONS to MARRY
SOMEONE! That's why as a
MAN you must have VISIONS,
LAID DOWN already! Know who
you are and your God-given
purpose. LADY know who you
are and where you are going,
SO YOU DON'T GET CARRIED
away by any man's vision. There
must be a MEETING POINT in
your VISIONS, you are
PARTNERS, If you're not going
where the other is going LEG IT!
GENT, YOUR WIFE is a
HELPMEET, called to assist YOU.
GENT! Now who told you
because SHE PRAYS so WELL
and SINGS so sweetly she's the
ONE FOR YOU! Even the devil
comes as an angel of LIGHT.
ENJOY your feelings with
caution, DON'T LET THEM
CONTROL YOU. There's a
CALLING for EVERYONE. BE
CAREFUL WHO YOU MARRY!
Find it before you think of
saying I DO! AGE is not maturity!
SELAH( Pause and think) BE IN
YOUR PLACE OF PURPOSE LADY
even if its a HOLE, HE WILL FIND
YOU stop trying to FIND HIM.
Lady protect your self-esteem.
SET a STANDARD for yourself,
UPHOLD BIBLE- based VIRTOUS
VALUES and stick to them.
Nevertheless, LOVE is
IMPORTANT, SHOW MUCH
LOVE. Love is like a Plant, it
takes time to grow when you
stop watering it. EVERY
RELATIONSHIP without
COMMUNICATION dies no
matter what kind it is. There's
must be constant sharing of
thoughts. DON'T become
INACCESSIBLE or deaf to your
PARTNER, understand even their
SIGN LANGUAGE. That's why
you must pay attention to those
you LOVE. Yes its a
rEsponsibility, STUDY them and
get to know them. Without
respect there is no love but
remember RESPECT is
earned;Guy don't go fighting for
how to bow to YOU or call you
LORD, its childish, when a
woman LOVES you and you
show how her how important
she is to you, she would KNEEL
for YOU without you asking her
to. If you can't TRUST your
PARTNER, you can as well GO
now before MARRIAGE. You
won't always be there to
MONITOR them, stop
STALKING!!! LOVE is the BEST
GIFT we can give to anyone,
show much LOVE
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Freest:
How many virginities have you bought? How do you know its even shaded in the market let alone cheap? Or are you a regular patronizer of them virgines? I don't understand how some guys reason!
When you guys wont keep your dick in one place, what do you expect?
Is it just lady that are supposed to be virgins by the way? Every thing is poured on the ladies while guys go out there and count their game.
its guys like him that disvirgirns young girls and later come here to make noise about scarcity of virgins mtcheew
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by dammilotun(m): 7:04am On Dec 08, 2014
theM16:

Help me tell them. No matter how civilized u think u are, there is no culture or civilization ideology that thinks premarital sex is right. U can pretend all u want about prostitutes (guess that's also good). As long as we v conscience, virginity is still a tin of pride. So bad the ones that lose it early tend to dciv odas to lose it too or to tnk its the right way. There is a big diff between right and wrong
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:
ladies, just close ur legs. dnt give us sex when we ask. u should reject that temptation. grin
U guys are funny, u talk as iff you insert you pen!s inside a waterbottle each time u wanna have sex, with this way you talk I can see some guys are definately not alright
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by millionboi(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2014
Do u ve a fixed price?@O.P
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Alexpissu:

If you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.These days, your regret is piling up like unread books .
This is your show..... grin I mean ,your dog teaches you tricks on what to post .
no regret. i say it the way it is. i'm always a smiling man.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by onadana: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2014
embarassedWetin dey worry people sef..no be them get am....you never hear of freedom.Them fit do and give anybody wey them like na dem property.I suspect say coolthe person you dey eye come disappoint you give somebody else wey you feel say you get class pass.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by hotwax: 7:07am On Dec 08, 2014
There are virgin ladies. But you have to catch them young. The problem is poverty and the society.

There is this daughter of a Lagos banker that stays home alone. Imagine guys on the street taking turn on a 11 years old girl.

Her mother is a banker and come late in the night. Having active se.x at age 11, imagine what her pussi will look like at age 26. I pity her future husband. Her husband shouldnt be blamed if he cheats on her. Her basket is already empty at age 11.

Its a chain reaction, people are producing kids they can't take care of.

Girls nowadays want to live like celebrity. Secondary school girl want to use brazillian hair. How can she afford that with her O'level?

The media promoting celebrity life will put our economy in jeopardy.

All secondary school guys want to sing and rap. Go to Lagos streets, you see young secondary school leavers with gallas hair cuts looking for luck everywhere. Secondary school is now like a BSCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2014
THANKS BE TO GOD. i'm still intact..
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by cococandy(f): 7:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Classicalmusic:
No. Most do not. Even the OP can easily jump at a woman for a show cheesy

You know what I mean.
figures
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:
yea. they spoil them. u can see the way ladies are reacting to this thread now. most of them have slept with up to10 men. what will they teach their children? even some loosed guys surprised me here. what will they teach their children?
So my,man..re u claiming not to be loosed cos some of ur comments shows loseness..
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by heayey(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2014
just passing...... if i hear say virgin dey dz country
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:
no regret. i say it the way it is. i'm always a smiling man.

Sit down and give your mind a rest .
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Vickygirk(f): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2014
[quote
author=clevvermind post=28670435] so ladies should be opening their
legs for any guy that comes abi? why can't a lady protect her virginity
for her husband? the world is really lost.[/quote]

so guys should be f****+g every girl that comes his way and expect them to be a virgin, why cant they kip it for their wives, humanity is actually lost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2014
nellyshasha:
Bc of low moral values,lack of respect for themselves and finally environment
soooo. re u a virgin cheesy
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Real Virginity or Fake Virginity? The number of girls that can be real virgins in today's Nigeria will not be up to 4% out of 100%
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by MrCork: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:
Why is it that many ladies don't value their virginity nowadays? they just give it out cheaply. some sell it for just a bottle of coke, while others sell it for things such meat pie, egg roll, sardine, shoe etc grin. some even give it out freely.

Was it like that during the time of our fathers and mothers? Why is less value placed on virginity nowadays? Why are virgin ladies becoming scarce nowadays?

.....seee yor head like baby goat......do u realize that 90 par sent of homebased guys are now turnin to g@y??

.....so wots wrong with sellllin punnnny?
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by manee2(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2014
Mtcheeeww! _am not de type dat always posts comments here buh dis tin jst aroused meh, he is even a guy sef.. Bro u suck, sowie.. Wot's xo special virginity? ..mtcheeew!!!
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by nduchucks: 7:31am On Dec 08, 2014
This is a sexist thread. No woman can lose her virginity alone!

The question is, why are the men of today too willing to dishonor girls and gladly take away the girls' virginities? Why have the young men's moral values decayed to the point of losing their own virginities to prostitutes? Why are the older bufoons of men quick to take advantage of younger girls and disvirgin them immorally? make una answer me.

The men who are blabbing on this thread have no moral authorities to do so. nansense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Biggty(m): 7:32am On Dec 08, 2014
Why do some people still attach so much importance to virginity, it doesn't guarantee good marriage. Nobody cares about virginity anymore
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by xrayz(m): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2014
Ask 2face
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by hotwax: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2014
nduchucks:
This is a sexist thread. No woman can lose her virginity alone!

The question is, why are the men of today too willing to dishonor girls and gladly take away the girls' virginities? Why have the young men's moral values decayed to the point of losing their own virginities to prostitutes? Why are the older bufoons of men quick to take advantage of younger girls and disvirgin them immorally? make una answer me.

The men who are blabbing on this thread have no moral authorities to do so. nansense.

They "women" were all raped by men

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 08, 2014
jamesandrew:
I don't understand what is the obsession with virginity especially coming from men who should know better. A woman is not a mere sex commodity whose value should be judged on whether or not she has had sex. Judge a woman by her intellect instead!

I don't know If you believe in God or not, but if you do, I think you don't need to understand the obsession, you already know the answer except you do not believe in him hence his word would not be important. Keepin you body holy is not a rule made by men, but by God.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2014
The Bible didn't specify gender when it speaks against SEXUAL IMMORALITY.

Joseph FLED from giving out his virginity, even though Pharoah's wife completely gave herself to him; He was a man like you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by CzarRex: 7:49am On Dec 08, 2014
Cuz of d high rate of rapist in dis country, most of d prostitute u see might actually be wishin dey culd regain back dia virginity! Actually dia are still gurls hu still value dia virginity and will like kip it till marriage.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by basilo101: 7:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Mutuwa:

Seconded..One can only decieve em self.he or she knows what should br just,except if he/she hs an errorneous conscience.Thanks to the almighty I married a virgin and I stayed one up and till my marriage day.If e pain anybody make e remove trouser sit down on a hot boiling ring.
How has dat made u a better pesn in life? Its jst ur choice, dnt force it on ppl as d standard
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Bryan12(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2014
MzNelly:
The Bible didn't specify gender when it speaks against SEXUAL IMMORALITY.

Joseph FLED from giving out his virginity, even though Pharoah's wife completely gave herself to him; He was a man like you.
Josephs of nowadays are now referred to as"dumbasses"Anyway I don't care Am a Virgin and am 20!!!!I scream it anytime I've opportunity.I dare to be chaste and pour.Am a limited edition.Am different!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Bryan12:
Josephs of nowadays are now referred to as"dumbasses"Anyway I don't care Am a Virgin and am 20!!!!I scream it anytime I've opportunity.I dare to be chaste and pure. Am a limited edition.Am different!!
No, they're not. They're people who appreciate them.
I'm really proud of your decision.
All hope's not lost on the thirsty guys of this generation then. smiley
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by crowntoro(f): 8:12am On Dec 08, 2014
How undecidedmany have you bought? undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:
guys virginity is not important. but ladies ought to keep theirs.
Really? shockedshocked

I'm speechless atm
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by HopeAlive14(m): 8:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Men should allow women to keep their virginity: stop pestering them for sex at every given opportunity. Even if they come to tempt you, refuse.

If it is a concern to us, we should start a campaign now. #keepyourvirginity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Mutuwa(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2014
basilo101:

How has dat made u a better pesn in life? Its jst ur choice, dnt force it on ppl as d standard

Frustrated person.did u read the txt to a full understanding?.like I said if it pains people like u sit on a hot electric bolier.I pride myself with virginity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / The Many Shades Of "No" / Ashawo Joint In Suleja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.