Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? (27265 Views)

10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Famous People Who Waited Until Marriage To Lose Their Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2014
Teespice:

thank you

gotten the answer.
ok
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2014
dnt give out your virginity for bread and butter. keep yourself till marriage.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
dnt give out your virginity for bread and butter. keep yourself till marriage.
hey,wat if d lady dies while waiting for her wedding ..anyways,am not advising any1 to go bad..jxt been adventurous smtimes could be worth it..
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 6:16pm On Dec 07, 2014
SuperMartins:
hey,wat if d lady dies while waiting for her wedding ..anyways,am not advising any1 to go bad..jxt been adventurous smtimes could be worth it..
she will be accepted.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by pearlzy92(f): 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
are u a lady? who cares whether a guy is a virgin or not?
The girls shld b d virgins and d guys r allowed to mess around? Really. Nd I used to respect ur post nd comments. This is jst careless talk

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2014
pearlzy92:

The girls shld b d virgins and d guys r allowed to mess around? Really. Nd I used to respect ur post nd comments. This is jst careless talk
u know na. guys should be virgin. but is it really important? ok. ladies should not be opening their legs for us.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2014
ladies, just close ur legs. dnt give us sex when we ask. u should reject that temptation. grin
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by pearlzy92(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
u know na. guys should be virgin. but is it really important? ok. ladies should not be opening their legs for us.
My point is. Its allowed for d guy to mess around buh a girl shld always keep herself.....y?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2014
pearlzy92:

My point is. Its allowed for d guy to mess around buh a girl shld always keep herself.....y?
if a guy slept with ten girls, nobody will know but if a lady does that with ten strong boys like me, u know the story.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by pearlzy92(f): 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2014
clevvermind:
if a guy slept with ten girls, nobody will know but if a lady does that with ten strong boys like me, u know the story.

*sigh

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clevvermind(m): 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2014
pearlzy92:

*sigh
grin grin.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Maamin(m): 12:25am On Dec 08, 2014
Ummm!..Please what is virginity? embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by chiibekee(f): 5:33am On Dec 08, 2014
Cos they are tired of keeping it
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by tintingz(m): 5:47am On Dec 08, 2014
The question should also go to the guys.

...but it is a man's world no hymen to indicate a virgin guy. grin

sex is now cheap, virginity is nothing to some people.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Suzyky4u(f): 5:49am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:
Why is it that many ladies don't value their virginity nowadays? they just give it out cheaply. some sell it for just a bottle of coke, while others sell it for things such meat pie, egg roll, sardine, shoe etc grin. some even give it out freely.

Was it like that during the time of our fathers and mothers? Why is less value placed on virginity nowadays? Why are virgin ladies becoming scarce nowadays?

And what makes you think it was of more value in those days? We live on the "myths" passed on by our foreparents, right? Just like every parent will tell you he was always tops in his class. Who we go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by lakamua: 5:51am On Dec 08, 2014
SeverusSnape:
well, you're the 'clevermind', you should know, don't you?grin

On a serious note, Virginity is no more important in this day and age, There was a time when virginity was the pride of a woman (during the time of our fathers and mothers ),If a woman is not a virgin, no marriage for her, in fact; On their first night together, The blood flow must occur and in the morning, The white bed sheet is taken to the elders as evidence that the woman is pure and chaste.
If you love a lady, just marry her, forget her virginity status.
what a kid!
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by clemzo101(m): 5:51am On Dec 08, 2014
I still respect a virgin wen I see one!!! Its not easy finding dem dis days in dis present world of sex sex sex and sex! Sex is so rampant dis days dat I just wonder sometimes. What occupies the minds of 80 percent of our young people now is sex sex sex and sex,,

1 Like

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by lakamua: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Jennydoris:
Who are they selling it to?

Those people or the person that they sell it to are they not virgins?

Is virginity meant for only the women?

How many have you bought coke, meat pie and some other stuffs for, just to lure them in your net?

I need answers please......

what a shameless statement
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 08, 2014
I slept in with her Boyfriend undecided
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2014
lakamua:

what a kid!

what's the matter with you?...I've gone through your posts, you sound like one who needs serious psychiatric medication.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:
Why is it that many ladies don't value their virginity nowadays? they just give it out cheaply. some sell it for just a bottle of coke, while others sell it for things such meat pie, egg roll, sardine, shoe etc grin. some even give it out freely.

Was it like that during the time of our fathers and mothers? Why is less value placed on virginity nowadays? Why are virgin ladies becoming scarce nowadays?

Hahaha grin grin This cracked me up so hard.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2014
Many for Indomie and egg undecided
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2014
just passing
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by factorial1(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2014
nellyshasha:
Bc of low moral values,lack of respect for themselves and finally environment

@bolded... you mean "themselves"? you should have personalised it either, cause you ain't counted out.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by M4gunners: 6:07am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:

I can see someone is seriously in need of disvirgin a gal unfortunately you are now late . You still have a chance of achieving your plans by trying Sambisa forest that may be your last chance.
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by jamesandrew(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2014
I don't understand what is the obsession with virginity especially coming from men who should know better. A woman is not a mere sex commodity whose value should be judged on whether or not she has had sex. Judge a woman by her intellect instead!
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Bennyberry(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Most guys are just pained cos they lost their virginity..thus they pretend nt to see the importance...i came from an enviroment nd society who frowns about losing ur virginty...no mata the levo of kon.ki....i still limit myself cos i so cherish bn chaste...
If u like say virginity isn't important for a guy...yet i wouldn't be discourage..cos am totally happy nd better than u in all sense of inner peace..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Raphtop(m): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:

has it not bn lyk dt since d days of adam and ave? so y d hype now?
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Hunger n starvation plus austerity measure is d order of the day in naija! Na virginity dem go chop?
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by miqos02(m): 6:11am On Dec 08, 2014
@op, how come u are always in the market when they are selling? u can lie oh
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by Sharksblow(m): 6:12am On Dec 08, 2014
observing...
Re: Why Are Many Ladies Selling Their Virginity Cheaply Nowadays? by factorial1(m): 6:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Jennydoris:
Who are we selling it to?

Those people or the person that we sell it to are they not virgins?

Is virginity meant for only the women?

How many have you bought coke, meat pie and some other stuffs for, just to lure us in your net?

I need answers please......

Lol...@bolded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo / Dating My Course Mate, Is It Advisable? / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.