Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? (60544 Views)

What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) / Nysc Members Caught Sleeping After Rivers State Re:run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by ALKARULEZ615(m): 11:33pm On Dec 07, 2014
Not even an evidence?

tOO_bAdt! undecided
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by yorex2011: 12:46am On Dec 08, 2014
Finding it hard to believe.. Video evidence or picture evidence..

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by emmykk(m): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2014
kaima1984:
Pictures or I no believe
pix or we in france tag it as story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 1:53am On Dec 08, 2014
This is what happens when you gossip. Look at how they put her picture front and center, magnified.

Either people who don't read will assume she is the woman in the story, and/or the actual woman in the story will know exactly who was responsible for spreading the gossip.

#passingby

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by eightsin(m): 1:55am On Dec 08, 2014
It's 5 men to 1 woman
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin grin damn! That's good

I always knew my people were kinky.

The only issue here is that she is a married woman embarassed well unless it is an open marriage..

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by SunqieOlaT(m): 1:58am On Dec 08, 2014
Here in france d scene picture first.....

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by slap1(m): 1:59am On Dec 08, 2014
Thank God I've finally decided never to get married...

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by slap1(m): 2:01am On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:
This is what happens when you gossip. Look at how they put her picture front and center, magnified.

Either people who don't read will assume she is the woman in the story, and/or the actual woman in the story will know exactly who was responsible for spreading the gossip.

#passingby
I tell you! Before I read further, I thought she's the one! And she even wore an NYSC vest. Good for her gossipy life!

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by RaeMystix: 2:06am On Dec 08, 2014
Wao! Marriage means nothing to some people anymore.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Abegi make I go feed my talking Tom ojare
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by korres00(m): 2:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Rocking ma aviici joooor, #wetinconcernme
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by wunmi590(m): 2:13am On Dec 08, 2014
Me dey fear w-o-m-a-n 000000

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by justplainpaul(m): 2:14am On Dec 08, 2014
NYSC!!! I dey do press-up for u

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by GboyegaD(m): 2:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Na by force to marry? Some people sha
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Spydamannn(m): 2:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Odikwa serious
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by 234CustomCars: 2:24am On Dec 08, 2014
The "story" doesnt say it was 5 men and 1 woman, it says, ONE of the PEOPLE caught is a married woman. The gender makeup of all the fun-lovers was never clarified. Lets read well before commenting. Also, it's reckless journalism to put that picture bright and center. It inaccurately portrays that girl as the alleged married woman.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by cococandy(f): 2:25am On Dec 08, 2014
These bloggers better be sure this is the person in question before they start posting pictures on every site.

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by gbodimowo(m): 2:25am On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

#passingby

@sweety don't you also

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by cococandy(f): 2:26am On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:

#passingby
lol. I thought so at first too.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by gbodimowo(m): 2:27am On Dec 08, 2014
Spydamannn:
Odikwa serious

Nna mehn
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Giftedgreen: 2:27am On Dec 08, 2014
slap1:
I tell you! Before I read further, I thought she's the one! And she even wore an NYSC vest. Good for her gossipy life!

To even think that her gossipy twitter handle has now become a news source to 360nobs and nairaland is shocking shocked shocked shocked.

Whether na boredom na im make her cook this story no one knows, I guess everybody needs click bait.

The struggle is real
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by kodyx(f): 2:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Dem need to close dat woman up,otherwise more will still happen.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by stevoski2(m): 2:45am On Dec 08, 2014
she did nt knw her husband's dick was small bfore getting married
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Sunymoore(m): 2:45am On Dec 08, 2014
Summoning @ killjoy where are thou
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by sage2(m): 2:47am On Dec 08, 2014
Please any pictures? My mom and sisters have been on my case to get married. I have got to tell them that this is one of the reasons I am taking my time. This story can help me buy more time from them. Once in a while, we need stories like this to help us wade off the pressure to get married from family.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 08, 2014
Isn't this a woman that was being gang rap'ed?
I can't believe no one thought this is the most likely thing happening here and some eediot ,a female for that matter is trying to destroy this woman.Thank God it is her own picture gracing the story.
What sane female will choose to have a groups sex with 5 men?
This is rape and I hope she gets justice

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 08, 2014
Morally bankrupt so called leaders of tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.