Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? - NYSC (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? (60549 Views)

What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) / Nysc Members Caught Sleeping After Rivers State Re:run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oga you wan lie say you no get your share of the enjoyment? grin
hahahaha
I no share anything o.
‡TeamHolyBrother grin

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
Since when did the tweets of an obviously corrupt-minded female core member become our source of information? undecided
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by jozeph1(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Are you kidding me Not even party or but fivesome
my dick is so drooling, with such imaginations
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Suarezilla(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Showmummy:

Ehnn??

I may not know the credibility of this very story but won't rule it out as a lie. Lagos camp is small yeah, but enormous things happen there. I remember seeing my platoon leader walking out of the tent with a fellow platoon girl after lightsout. My window was just above the tent. Of course I asked him about it in the morning because we had this rapo, he laughed and told me it was part of camp adventures and guys were doing it every night angry Of course you know a few soldiers would be involved
I knw stuffs ONLY may happen @ d section where platoon 10 stays but I don't think a group of people can have sex over there. I still don't believe dis story
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by monex(m): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:
This is what happens when you gossip. Look at how they put her picture front and center, magnified.

Either people who don't read will assume she is the woman in the story, and/or the actual woman in the story will know exactly who was responsible for spreading the gossip.

#passingby
i assumed she was the one and was about to tell modes to remove her pix only to see that she was the ones spreading the rumour. her comments sef tells a lot.

karma bad o

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by icankel: 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Is always like that in all camp. I could remember how it happened in Kusala dam Kano state at on Mango tree back of there kitchen. Wat do u expect wen some guys and ladies can't control themselve for a week talk of one month.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by BaddieKay(f): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2014
Wait oh,did she say 5 guys to 1lady(married woman)?Was thinking she meant 6 people(3couples) gangbanging due to no space @ the camp?!!!!and one of d ladies is a married woman

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Beesluv: 4:06pm On Dec 08, 2014
ringi82:

My guy na obubra camp u go, which year? I was there in 2006. The camp na diiee!!

You senior me oo. Mine was 2011. Reasonable light and water. Me gbadun d camp
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Tunagee(m): 4:53pm On Dec 08, 2014
SuperMartins:
According to rumours making the rounds from the Lagos branch of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) camp, 6 youth corps members were reportedly caught gang-banging inside the camp resident.. grin

Actually Embarrassing

Source: http://www.360nobs.com/2014/12/nysc-married-woman-5-other-corps-members-caught-gang-banging-in-lagos-camp/

Why are our ladies like this? married ladies for that matter. tht is exactly the way most of the married female corpers misbehave at camps; some even remove their wedding rings and keep it. all in the name of camp experience. Useless women. Women are useless people. i ve always said it. why why why leave your husband at home to engage in such. The stupid husband too, who knows what he is doing sef presently, maybe he himself na chronic womaniser. A useless man may have married this useless woman. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by rosette08: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2014
publicenemy:
Hmmnnn....Naija wives are not smilling o...

Fvcking anything fvckable.
that's nt a very nice stament 2 make-by generalizing it
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by wildikeman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2014
Disgusting...but Lies!!! It neva happened.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by arimahoseloka(m): 9:16pm On Dec 08, 2014
clemz85:

come again!

did you say death?
my Dear as a mortal human
being who doesn't have the
power of life or death can you
take a nap and reason your speech?
how perfect are you?

am out of here

peace
stfu
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Immarocks(f): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Jenams:
Sodom n gomorah is here

hahahahah name of a hostel in my skull..... hmmmmmmm d tins dat go on there, haaa so "unhearable" capable of irritating d ear drum...
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by clemz85(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014
arimahoseloka:
stfu

brother what is STFU?
you know, that how we learn every day
we don't know it all

so teach us / me
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by chizzydiamond(f): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
U are very useless by refering to women as useless how dare u?if u don't know wot to say why not zip ur smelling mouth, am in lagos camp as I write nothing of such happened, the girls should provide an evidence, cuz it seems she was the only one dat saw them, rubbish
Tunagee:

Why are our ladies like this? married ladies for that matter. tht is exactly the way most of the married female corpers misbehave at camps; some even remove their wedding rings and keep it. all in the name of camp experience. Useless women. Women are useless people. i ve always said it. why why why leave your husband at home to engage in such. The stupid husband too, who knows what he is doing sef presently, maybe he himself na chronic womaniser. A useless man may have married this useless woman. Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.