Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? (60554 Views)

What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) / Nysc Members Caught Sleeping After Rivers State Re:run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 2:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Now, ain't that something?

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by corisande: 2:53am On Dec 08, 2014
angry shocked
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by DaGC(m): 3:01am On Dec 08, 2014
Brings back memories from Cross River, Obubra camp.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by ghettodreamz(m): 3:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Na wa oooo.

That's the kind of atrocities that many so-called youths of nowadays perpetrate at the NYSC Camp. I don't blame them, when they distributed free gold circles to them at the camp, serving as encouragement to be involved in dirty acts. We are gradually losing our morals and values as a nation. Our society is doing little or nothing condemning promiscuity and fornication, instead they are encouraging it. What then do one expect? Not just 1 to 1 but 6 to 1, doing 1-Nation? embarassed

I hardly see the importance of the so-called NYSC, and left to me I would have suggested it be scrapped out for good.

If I were the husband (God forbid), it's automatic Red card.

3 Likes

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by mufutau55(m): 3:11am On Dec 08, 2014
There is nothing wrong with what they are doing, as long as they are not raping her.
If she is married and her husband doesn't like it, then he can divorce her, simple... Freedom of choice.

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by 1stola: 3:19am On Dec 08, 2014
WOW!
TIME TO BUY CHASTITY BELT AND MAGUN...
THIS WHÓRES AND BÍTHES AIN'T LOYAL.
But seriously, those guys díck are supposed to be decapitated... bítch and dogs.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by arimahoseloka(m): 3:34am On Dec 08, 2014
shameful.. people should learn how to control the evil that lie within themselves. this is a disgraceful behaviour, deserving of death.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Edusouls(m): 3:50am On Dec 08, 2014
Yes that is the type of news you get from camps, where whores, maniacs,cheap slots, sex obssesed men and women without self control, re given the ultimate oppourtunity of a life time,by mixing them together in one location for 21days...the fear now is that if you have a fiancee,wife, or girlfriend going to service, you hold your heart wella, cos marriages re broken, many fiancees lost, countless girlfriends leave boyfriends,cos of nysc camp..that's why i call it the national youth sexservice camp(nysc).

4 Likes

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by clemz85(m): 3:52am On Dec 08, 2014
Mprex:
Wohdahfuqshocked shocked

6 is to 1 tongue

nawa oh! lipsrsealed

it said 6 which could be 5 to 1,
beside, the rest we are not told
if females were among, she is
singled out may be as the only
married one.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by clemz85(m): 3:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Edusouls:
Yes that is the type of news you get from camps, where whores, maniacs,cheap slots, sex obssesed men and women without self control, re given the ultimate oppourtunity of a life time,by mixing them together in one location for 21days...the fear now is that if you have a fiancee,wife, or girlfriend going to service, you hold your heart wella, cos marriages re broken, many fiancees lost, countless girlfriends leave boyfriends,cos of nysc camp..that's why i call it the national youth sexservice camp(nysc).

and that why some men put their wives
in the family way (pregnant) before the
service ish.

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by clemz85(m): 4:00am On Dec 08, 2014
arimahoseloka:
shameful.. people should learn how to control the evil that lie within themselves. this is a disgraceful behaviour, deserving of death.

come again!

did you say death?
my Dear as a mortal human
being who doesn't have the
power of life or death can you
take a nap and reason your speech?
how perfect are you?

am out of here

peace

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by pussyeater(m): 4:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Video or WEDONBILIVIT
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Patrictemmy(m): 4:05am On Dec 08, 2014
#PARENTAL #ADVISORY

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by killjoy(m): 4:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Sunymoore:
Summoning @ killjoy where are thou

been attending to matters of state u knw. married women cheating on der husbies since d tym of pharaoh. plus camp is always a Sodom n Gomorrah

if ur wife or gal is about to go for her national youth sex corp, u better give her pants made of titanium with ock odawize...

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Heart2heart(m): 4:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Only u reason before you type. Other comments are empty n innane. As for the gossip, I thought same at first glance. If not that I read well unlike many of our youths today, I would hv concluded she was the one.

Make she no worry, bloggers will soon wake up on this gist n do justice to it. I imagine her calling for press statement or help from linda ikeji to put the gist well.
MissMeiya:
This is what happens when you gossip. Look at how they put her picture front and center, magnified.

Either people who don't read will assume she is the woman in the story, and/or the actual woman in the story will know exactly who was responsible for spreading the gossip.

#passingby
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by EbolaParasite: 4:11am On Dec 08, 2014
Canme4u:
grin grin grin grin @02:42Am Una no dey sleep ??
hollandis(f), PetroDolla3, sage2(m), ShoryuKen, Buqqui(m), odinaka45, folabayo1(f), Krestjossy(m), worisj(m), urch20(m), thegoodjoehunt3(m), Lolarez, 9jaflaver, midiwifi(m), kennyeast(m), kingslayer(m), Johnnyhoo(m), heatmeup(f), pawn89(m), darqly(m), jeremolar(m), abtuyi(m), yomtolly(f), babygirlfl, alobam1, Ograke(m), niceeric(m), doctuw(m), haysal(m), Andyempowered(m), FolarinToks, nep2ra(m), idee91, peculiar3(f), TheNaijan(m), elipheleh(m), olagockay(m), RossMehn, Exponental(m), Remmyte, jozeal09(m), Greatidonis, Vigano(m), darktanlivia(f) and 69 guest(s)

Some people are getting ready to go to work while some are just coming back from work. The world is now a global village na. Don't assume everyone on the list lives in your timezone

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Ologunjude(m): 4:29am On Dec 08, 2014
How did you guys come to the conclusion that it just the married woman that is the female here. They can be more. The story isn't detailed enough. Whose picture is that anyways!
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by temitemi1(m): 4:31am On Dec 08, 2014
How do you want me to believe this without pics
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by temitemi1(m): 4:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Patrictemmy:
#PARENTAL #ADVISORY
is this headline not better than that of ur buhari"I will make Nigeria ungovernable if jonathan is declared winner" 2011

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Acidosis(m): 4:43am On Dec 08, 2014
Nothing new...

That's the reason I will always respect virgins.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by onadana: 4:44am On Dec 08, 2014
grin grin Don't worry. ..you people don't understand...what it means to be taking to the top of the mountain and back.I have said it time without number anyman who cannot satisfy a woman is not worth to be called a man.It is not quantify but quality.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by fredoooooo: 5:07am On Dec 08, 2014
KingTom:
Chai in Pakistan it is usually 6 women to 1 man grin

Dr who , you don carry pratical reach paki? grin

2 Likes

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by AngelicaDivine(f): 5:07am On Dec 08, 2014
God have mercy
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Toktee(m): 5:17am On Dec 08, 2014
clevvermind:
u can say that again. so embarrassing.
That is what you face when you married a prosti.tute,99% of university girls are prosti.tutes,they travelled all over the country selling themselves to get material things.
I pity whoever enter their trap.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by HirstMOG(m): 5:21am On Dec 08, 2014
DaGC:

Memories, na married women u b de fvck?

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by HirstMOG(m): 5:22am On Dec 08, 2014
DaGC:

Memories, na married women u b de fvck?
If you sleep with someone's wife expect someone to sleep with yours too.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 08, 2014
datalossvictim1:
grin grin grin damn! That's good

I always knew my people were kinky.

The only issue here is that she is a married woman embarassed well unless it is an open marriage..
That woman must be truly insatiable grin I doubt it's an open marriage though, I think the woman openly cheated on her husband.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Richy4(m): 5:29am On Dec 08, 2014
The key word to this story is rumor. So if you believe in rumors, good for you.

I remembered in my on time when they said a whole platoon got drown in a river in some state I can't remember during endurance trekking. The Whole thing started circulating like MTN.
We that were posted in Bayelsa became afraid to trek because every where is just water and little bridges.
We discovered that all these were false. So be careful of what you gonna believe on camp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.