Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? (60545 Views)

What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) / Nysc Members Caught Sleeping After Rivers State Re:run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by millionboi(m): 7:17am On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:
This is what happens when you gossip. Look at how they put her picture front and center, magnified.

Either people who don't read will assume she is the woman in the story, and/or the actual woman in the story will know exactly who was responsible for spreading the gossip.

#passingby
lol see her mouth
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by passionate88: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2014
I will keep shouting it out... "Most marriages of this generation is a big scam"

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by telad(m): 7:18am On Dec 08, 2014
What I guess is; she had a date with 1 guy, while they were doing it, d remaining 4 guys came in and threaten to have their way. Na d 1st guy set her up. Back when I was in camp, something like that happen just at d back stage where d Dj is playing, d blast of the music couldn't let anyone hear her cry, heard 3 guys had their way, ladies if u must do it in camp, look face and don't get drunk so as not to lose your consciousness if not O.Y.O.
Just what I think and I have heard oh.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Showmummy: 7:21am On Dec 08, 2014
Suarezilla:
Thesame Lagos camp I had my orientation? I don't think anything goes un- noticed in the lagos orientation camp cos of its size so it hard to for a couple to do it , talkless of 6! This story is a fat lie! Somebody is trying to spoil the image of this woman.
Ehnn??

I may not know the credibility of this very story but won't rule it out as a lie. Lagos camp is small yeah, but enormous things happen there. I remember seeing my platoon leader walking out of the tent with a fellow platoon girl after lightsout. My window was just above the tent. Of course I asked him about it in the morning because we had this rapo, he laughed and told me it was part of camp adventures and guys were doing it every night angry Of course you know a few soldiers would be involved
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 08, 2014
Aww she musta been starving for years. sad
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by tonychristopher: 7:36am On Dec 08, 2014
When people ask why is their life miserable ...that won't know .this is an example

Why just Bleep a woman
Why must you sleep with another mans wife

That is so bad .. we abhor it in my place . You do not sleep with married woman . Nemesis is a terrible thing

This is just too bad

Both for the men and the LovePeddler

In my place we don't condone infidelity

Sorry for them

I served and I knew these happen and I try to stay away from married women
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Biggty(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2014
Some women are beast when it comes to sex
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by chuksey1(m): 8:30am On Dec 08, 2014
Every batch, every year, every camp same rumour always go round. Stori for the God's. And who is dis kopa dat don't knw her bi-laws dat as a kopa u re nut expected to speak to d press. U nor even hide as anonymous wait mk dem catch u first
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by LadyAmaka(f): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2014
SuperMartins:
Then wat re we doing ere Tom! Where is Pakistan on d map pls shocked

Hahahaha, you won't stop being funny

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by papaejima1: 8:35am On Dec 08, 2014
sage2:
Please any pictures? My mom and sisters have been on my case to get married. I have got to tell them that this is one of the reasons I am taking my time. This story can help me buy more time from them. Once in a while, we need stories like this to help us wade off the pressure to get married from family.

My fren oya stand up quickly and go and marry before I change my mind and impose a candidate on you grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2014
Thats what I call a Nympho-maniac
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Mavor: 9:07am On Dec 08, 2014
MissMeiya:
This is what happens when you gossip. Look at how they put her picture front and center, magnified.

Either people who don't read will assume she is the woman in the story, and/or the actual woman in the story will know exactly who was responsible for spreading the gossip.

#passingby
My thoughts exactly. Her magnified pix should be taken down. Or this is what comes from gossiping on twitter
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Odichi(f): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2014
It is wot it is. Poo happens at nysc camps,believe me
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 08, 2014
Pics dont tell lies, where are d pics tongue
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by JEITO: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2014
All I saw from those tweets is "dem say dem say"lipsrsealed

Btw, why's that lady's face put Na she be the radio without battery or na she be the married woman
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Wrongturn: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2014
JEITO:
All I saw from those tweets is "dem say dem say"lipsrsealed
Btw, why's that lady's face put Na she be the radio without battery or na she be the married woman
The same question on my mind. was she the only witness, why should her face be everywhere in the story? Na wa for news and the bearers
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by ringi82(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2014
Beesluv:
Na wa o. That was how a wedding ring was found in the bush at obubra camp years back
My guy na obubra camp u go, which year? I was there in 2006. The camp na diiee!!
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Henricarter(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] was she dEr asshole or she was even the one
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by thegoodone2(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2014
which mean that is what she has been doing at home.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by jbaby265(f): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2014
in lagos, anything is possible
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by naijaboiy: 10:24am On Dec 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
My Broda. I used to trust ladies until I went for service. Right nw, b4 I can say I trust u as a lady it's gna take a very very long process (dtx if I'll really trust her). She dey go church o, she no dey go o, she dey descent, she no descent o, she's marred or nt married, she's extremely disciplined or nt, she doesn't wear trousers or nt, she has never cheated on u or she has e.t.c.....they r nt to be trusted. U have no idea watx running through her mind. From my experience n conversation with a few, it wasn't something like dey got carried away or enticed. Mba! Dey had plans for it since the day Adam left d garden of Eden. I'm nt ruling out d fact dt there r decent ones o. But bro, d ratio is negligibly few.........

And why is it dt it's d married corps members dt usually have d highest sexcapade scores?? undecided
Hmm nawa o.

I've been hearing stories since,,i never knew it was this bad.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hmm nawa o.

I've been hearing stories since,,i never knew it was this bad.
its dt bad.

If I tell u some tori een.

All izz well
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2014
jbaby265:
in lagos nysc camp, anything is possible
fixed
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 08, 2014
It's only right to refer to nysc as Nigeria youth sex camp.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
its dt bad.

If I tell u some tori een.

All izz well
I need to hear tori o grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

I need to hear tori o grin
Lol"
I no wan flood dx page.
What's d litmus test to knw if a girl is stl a V?
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by naijaboiy: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Lol"
I no wan flood dx page.
What's d litmus test to knw if a girl is stl a V?
Can you know if you don't enter? grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Can you know if you don't enter? grin
even dt one, dey don spoil am.
Na for camp I knw say [s]e gt wetin dey dey take nw wey be say if u take am, d tin go tight back and blood go come out if anything enter[/s]. And d tin no cost like dt.
Everything don spoil sad
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2014
LadyAmaka:

Hahahaha, you won't stop being funny
Lolz..I will soon
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
even dt one, dey don spoil am.
Na for camp I knw say [s]e gt wetin dey dey take nw wey be say if u take am, d tin go tight back and blood go come out if anything enter[/s]. And d tin no cost like dt.
Everything don spoil sad
Oh My Gawd!!! shocked

Nawa o.

So the ladies whom their husbands think are still virgins will go to camp and have fun and then come back as nuns

What even brought about this idea of using camp as an avenue for sexual adventures.

Didn't they have enough of that back in the university? undecided
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oh My Gawd!!! shocked

Nawa o.

So the ladies whom their husbands think are still virgins will go to camp and have fun and then come back as nuns

What even brought about this idea of using camp as an avenue for sexual adventures.

Didn't they have enough of that back in the university? undecided
me tire o

Camp sha grin grin grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by naijaboiy: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2014
AgapeCharis:
me tire o

Camp sha grin grin grin
Oga you wan lie say you no get your share of the enjoyment? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.