Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? (60550 Views)

What This Female Corper Was Caught Doing With A Soldier Will Shock You(pics) / Nysc Members Caught Sleeping After Rivers State Re:run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by synergycom19: 5:32am On Dec 08, 2014
I saw same kind of women too during our service year 2002-2003 at Kastina state
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by tintingz(m): 5:35am On Dec 08, 2014
234CustomCars:
The "story" doesnt say it was 5 men and 1 woman, it says, ONE of the PEOPLE caught is a married woman. The gender makeup of all the fun-lovers was never clarified. Lets read well before commenting. Also, it's reckless journalism to put that picture bright and center. It inaccurately portrays that girl as the alleged married woman.
Thank you...

I wonder how people read stories and jump into conclusion, the report clearly said one of the party lover is a married woman and am sure she's not the only woman.

And more also this story sound unworthy very fake, all these useless bloggers spreading silly rumors, why posting that girl pic with the report, someone would think she's the said married woman.

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by oweman: 5:35am On Dec 08, 2014
SuperMartins:
6?? Not even 2 shocked

D woman Must be a sex trainer grin

..That is part of the national service its called bush allowance here in Edo

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by KingTom(m): 5:38am On Dec 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

Dr who , you don carry pratical reach paki? grin
Yes na, we dey India now sef grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by fredoooooo: 5:47am On Dec 08, 2014
KingTom:
Yes na, we dey India now sef grin

Just be careful in India , make them no mistake you for a rapist o ... na pafuka be that o grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by KingTom(m): 5:50am On Dec 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

Just be careful in India , make them no mistake you for a rapist o ... na pafuka be that o grin
No na, we are just carrying out random sampling of volunteers grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Wisegeek01(m): 5:52am On Dec 08, 2014
So some ladies out there in camp looking out for big D's ba? . ..
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by blazesam(m): 5:57am On Dec 08, 2014
@kherlifa,what you did was wrong ,reporting her is totally wrong. After she pleaded with you. Na this ur type even for road,sch benches ma they the Bleep una. It all written on ur face,top on it are you a journalist? Mad behaviours claiming to be doin the right thing. Ishhhhh
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by M4gunners: 5:57am On Dec 08, 2014
Abeg o what is banging? Because it sounds like njoyment.

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by fredoooooo: 5:59am On Dec 08, 2014
KingTom:
No na, we are just carrying out random sampling of volunteers grin

Mmmmmm random sampling , no go sample hindu chief wife o , na gate way to hell be that cheesy grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Atk1nson(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2014
234CustomCars:
The "story" doesnt say it was 5 men and 1 woman, it says, ONE of the PEOPLE caught is a married woman. The gender makeup of all the fun-lovers was never clarified. Lets read well before commenting. Also, it's reckless journalism to put that picture bright and center. It inaccurately portrays that girl as the alleged married woman.
Nigerians are poor readers

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by KingTom(m): 6:00am On Dec 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

Mmmmmm random sampling , no go sample hindu chief wife o , na gate way to hell be that cheesy grin
I get stand by Helicopter na grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 08, 2014
oweman:

..That is part of the national service its called bush allowance here in Edo
huh! This happens in benin?
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 08, 2014
234CustomCars:
Dude..I jxt got ere this morning and noticed d girl's picture had been put there..sm1 edited it before it got to FP..even the topic has changes..So not my fault
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by fredoooooo: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2014
KingTom:
I get stand by Helicopter na grin

Them get standby curses wey fit bring down helicopters and jets paapa grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by davidigomanel: 6:04am On Dec 08, 2014
The twitter account is not existing!
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by KingTom(m): 6:07am On Dec 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

Them get standby curses wey fit bring down helicopters and jets paapa grin
We dey on our way to Saudi Arabia now o, na the King wife we wan sample grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by seunlayi(m): 6:08am On Dec 08, 2014
sometimes to come when nairaland will be charged to court. the moderator uploaded that pics

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by fredoooooo: 6:11am On Dec 08, 2014
KingTom:
We dey on our way to Saudi Arabia now o, na the King wife we wan sample grin

Sharia law is very effective overthere ... you no fit escape am ..
if you like do like Michael Jackson in you remember the time , them go catch you o .. I talk my own grin grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 08, 2014
naijaboiy:
So this is what happens in camp these days shocked

undecidedNawa o
My Broda. I used to trust ladies until I went for service. Right nw, b4 I can say I trust u as a lady it's gna take a very very long process (dtx if I'll really trust her). She dey go church o, she no dey go o, she dey descent, she no descent o, she's marred or nt married, she's extremely disciplined or nt, she doesn't wear trousers or nt, she has never cheated on u or she has e.t.c.....they r nt to be trusted. U have no idea watx running through her mind. From my experience n conversation with a few, it wasn't something like dey got carried away or enticed. Mba! Dey had plans for it since the day Adam left d garden of Eden. I'm nt ruling out d fact dt there r decent ones o. But bro, d ratio is negligibly few.........

And why is it dt it's d married corps members dt usually have d highest sexcapade scores?? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 08, 2014
davidigomanel:
The twitter account is not existing!
probably edited so people won't rush on her handle. U 1 of em..lolz
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by KingTom(m): 6:16am On Dec 08, 2014
fredoooooo:

Sharia law is very effective overthere ... you no fit escape am ..
if you like do like Michael Jackson in you remember the time , them go catch you o .. I talk my own grin grin
I go disappear na grin
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Sharksblow(m): 6:17am On Dec 08, 2014
he he... WTF
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 08, 2014
Yawns..........na today, make them leave matter 4mathias........... undecided
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Sunymoore(m): 6:46am On Dec 08, 2014
killjoy:

been attending to matters of state u knw. married women cheating on der husbies since d tym of pharaoh. plus camp is always a Sodom n Gomorrah

if ur wife or gal is about to go for her national youth sex corp, u better give her pants made of titanium with ock odawize...
Confirm.....

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Suarezilla(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2014
Thesame Lagos camp I had my orientation? I don't think anything goes un- noticed in the lagos orientation camp cos of its size so it hard to for a couple to do it , talkless of 6! This story is a fat lie! Somebody is trying to spoil the image of this woman.

2 Likes

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 08, 2014
This is d reason why 70% of youths want to go for nysc. If na me be president i'll scrap this shìt and put one year military drilling. Go and do anyhow make thunder faya u grin

1 Like

Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by crackhouse(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Pls what is Nysc. We don't know what it is here in burkina faso.
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Wyclefniranz(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2014
shocked and she's still alive omo woman yii strong ooooooooh
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by crackhouse(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Suarezilla:
Thesame Lagos camp I had my orientation? I don't think anything goes un- noticed in the lagos orientation camp cos of its size so it hard to for a couple to do it , talkless of 6! This story is a fat lie! Somebody is trying to spoil the image of this woman.
the woman get image?
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2014
crackhouse:
the woman get image?
help me ask dat niccur
Re: Awww.. 6corp Members Caught Doing This?? by 2kris(m): 7:14am On Dec 08, 2014
She is lieing....she is only trying to announce that she has finally graduated and even i the nysc camp.ok fyn gal we don see u but dont tweet false message next time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Dad's 40-Year-Old NYSC Cap Vs My 1-Year-Old NYSC cap (Photos) / NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria 2017 / Corper Michael Osadiaye Ehigiator's Community Development Project In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.