Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1156863 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

how long hav u downloaded the IMM form, it has to b recent. Mayb u should change to another brawser (firefox, explorer, chrom, etc).
I just downloaded it, it has 11-2014.

Thanks for ur response and concern, i'll try another browser.

Much appreciated!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by obig: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
CruzAj:
please house, how much does it cost to submit app at VAC and also biometrics for paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
[size=30pt]@mrnilobrawn, the moment you told me to go use another browser, something tells me it will work out.

My God Bless your wealth of knowledge EXCEEDINGLY.

AMEN.[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
sholay4star:

No, I filled online and validated it.

I just chked online and noticed similar thing has happened in 2012 but i dont know if its a good idea to inform them of this particular error.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
sholay4star:
@mrnilobrawn, the moment you told me to go use another browser, something tells me it will work out.

My God Bless your wealth of knowledge EXCEEDINGLY.

AMEN.
Is it all good now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Awhyte:
Also, the application made outside canada form states that you would be requested to provide electronic signature when you are transmitting to CIC. At the moment, I have uploaded the form on my online application and nothing was asked.

Is it when I am submitting the application that I would be asked for the signature or what? Just to be sure I am not making mistakes along the way.

Please your advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
U ar on track, u will soon get there. Thats thr last stage before payment.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Is it all good now?
Yes, I'm uploading now.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Habeeb521(m): 1:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
asw my people it yur boy habeeb in the house may Allah (SWT) accept all our good deeds. fall semester it is 2015

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Habeeb521:
asw my people it yur boy habeeb in the house may Allah (SWT) accept all our good deeds. fall semester it is 2015
Habeeb my man, where hav u been?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 2:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
pls guys under which section will upload the school fees reciept and my brothers letter of sponsorship showing that the sponsor has succesfully sponsored someone
@mrnilobrawn i need reply frm anyone pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by siegfried99(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dear *********, Visa application, Tracking Id No.
201*********– Your processed passport has been
despatched from the Canada Visa Office {Location}, on
16/02/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

My good ppl of this wonderful thread, Pls what does the above email I just received mean?..

#paper route things
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dazlinga: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello House,

I intend apply for Study Permit with my passport which expires March 015. I have admission for September. I want to know if I can apply and get my study permit and if I can renew over there without coming to Nigeria, if yes, will my Visa exceed expiry date of passport? And will I get an extension on the new passport if i am able to renew over there in Canada. A lady at the immigration service said she can help get me a fresh one and not renewal because it's not yet 6months to expiry when they are only authorized to renew passports but someone says I can't apply with a fresh Passport that's not 6 months old..Please anyone with ideas on this? Is it possible to travel with a fresh Visa as I intend to apply for Study permit the month end or do I apply with my old one? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Use your current visa. You can renew it. At the naija embassy in ottawa. You can also renew your visa after you av renewed yur passport. Cheers

Dazlinga:
Hello House,

I intend apply for Study Permit with my passport which expires March 015. I have admission for September. I want to know if I can apply and get my study permit and if I can renew over there without coming to Nigeria, if yes, will my Visa exceed expiry date of passport? And will I get an extension on the new passport if i am able to renew over there in Canada. A lady at the immigration service said she can help get me a fresh one and not renewal because it's not yet 6months to expiry when they are only authorized to renew passports but someone says I can't apply with a fresh Passport that's not 6 months old..Please anyone with ideas on this? Is it possible to travel with a fresh Visa as I intend to apply for Study permit the month end or do I apply with my old one? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
If you avnt done upfront medicals, its a refusal (delay). When did you apply sir?

siegfried99:

Dear *********, Visa application, Tracking Id No.
201*********– Your processed passport has been
despatched from the Canada Visa Office {Location}, on
16/02/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.

My good ppl of this wonderful thread, Pls what does the above email I just received mean?..

#paper route things
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Dazlinga: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Thanks @checkyink..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by edwinbiz(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
yyzz:

ok thanks, its been a week now, so i guess i should be expecting good news this week by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by siegfried99(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
checkyink:
If you avnt done upfront medicals, its a refusal (delay). When did you apply sir?

December 2014

What do u advice I do next?

Do u have an idea if I can pick up my passport as early as 2mao at the vac in Lagos?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
pls guys under which section will upload the school fees reciept and my brothers letter of sponsorship showing that the sponsor has succesfully sponsored someone
@mrnilobrawn i need reply frm anyone pls

Listen carefully.
All your finance documents including school fees receipts should be merged in one file not exceeding 4mb then uploaded on the means of financial support section.

Then all your letters, including your LOE, LOS, CV, etc to explain your application should be merged in one file and uploaded to Letter of Explanation section.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by standupguy(m): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
siegfried99:

December 2014

December? and you are getting a response now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by siegfried99(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
standupguy:

December? and you are getting a response now?

Yes sir.. b4 I applied I know it takes 3months

Or what are u trying to say sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by yyzz: 4:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=edwinbiz post=30787067][/quote]
Amensmiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn, pls quick one, i've been able to compress my statement of acct from 12.1 mb (pdf) to 1.8mb (pdf), when i open it, it is not legible to the eyes, pls will cic be able to view it?

Pls i'm sorry if my question sounds stupid
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
You can go pick it up on weds. What day in December did you apply? I applied Jan 12th

siegfried99:

December 2014

What do u advice I do next?

Do u have an idea if I can pick up my passport as early as 2mao at the vac in Lagos?

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by themilola: 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pls pals I want to travel to Canada to study I studied Agric economic as my first degree but thinking to go back and study computer science my main aim is to find a living dea pls help me on how to start I mean the step pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by siegfried99(m): 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
checkyink:
You can go pick it up on weds. What day in December did you apply? I applied Jan 12th

Reply time is usually 3 months from app date

I applied Dec 23
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
sholay4star:
mrnilobrawn, pls quick one, i've been able to compress my statement of acct from 12.1 mb (pdf) to 1.8mb (pdf), when i open it, it is not legible to the eyes, pls will cic be able to view it?

Pls i'm sorry if my question sounds stupid
It has to be readable to ur own eyes else it wont b readable to them (CIC).

Use ur ms word to compress them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 5:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dazlinga:
Hello House,

If your passport expires march 2015 u will need to get a renew ur passport before u apply for TRV.(your passport must b valid atleast 6 most before visa application)

And if u can get a new passport, u can use it immidiately....stop listining to those some1 bf they even tell u to change ur name angry

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by sholay4star: 5:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

It has to be readable to ur own eyes else it wont b readable to them (CIC).

Use ur ms word to compress them.
Oooops!

Its readable faintly

I just shrink the images as directed.

Just too confused
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by awe2015(f): 5:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Slimdel001:
Sorry oo I'm just seeing this, if the unconditional letter will still be issued I advice you wait for it.

Thanks Slim-baby... you are a darling... smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by checkyink(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
@mrnilobrawn Oga Nilo, I think he meant March 2016. Can't be 2015.
@dazlinga

mrnilobrawn:

If your passport expires march 2015 u will need to get a renew ur passport before u apply for TRV.(your passport must b valid atleast 6 most before visa application)

And if u can get a new passport, u can use it immidiately....stop listining to those some1 bf they even tell u to change ur name angry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Habeeb521(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
mrnilobrawn:

Habeeb my man, where hav u been?
here and there i have been my old friend ,,,,,... hws yur processing to canada this year am also preparing and re firing this year
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 5:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
The steps that are sure are :
1. Read the past posts here from from apart 6 to part 7. Note that there is no shortcuts in your own interest.
2. Get admission from school (s) in canada based on school fees etc .
3. How to go about 1 and 2 above are contained in part 6 to 7 and make www.google.com your friend.
4. Come here to ask specific questions after 1 above. You questions have been asked and answered many times
themilola:
Pls pals I want to travel to Canada to study I studied Agric economic as my first degree but thinking to go back and study computer science my main aim is to find a living dea pls help me on how to start I mean the step pls

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.