Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? (2827 Views)

Guys: A Good Cook Or A Beautiful Wife? / 15 Ways to Tell He's 'Husband Material' (Must Read) / Gf Material Vs Wife Material~ Guys Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by chimerase2: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Stomach infrastructure cheesy
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by Nimen(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2014
AmberQueen:
What kinda position mbok?

4th wife sha smiley the favourite
but if you no want, the cook and the gardener could be fired for u
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by iceberylin(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2014
chimerase2:
liar she must knw how to cook efo riro and ewa goyi angry
You smoke abi undecided
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by chimerase2: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2014
iceberylin:

You smoke abi undecided
why u de carry ur head up undecided
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by Nimen(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Islie:
she must know how to cook........ yes

is it a must for her to cook everyday....... no

at last gets the idea
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Poor me! Na so d scarcity of husband reach

I take my application back. Dn't worry eeeh...

Oloshi...lol

Nimen:

4th wife sha smiley the favourite
but if you no want, the cook and the gardener could be fired for u
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 09, 2014
NO she shouldn't know how to COOK ,but she has to learn how to make BURNT OFFERINGS....
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by Nimen(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
kayciano:
NO she shouldn't know how to COOK ,but she has to learn how to make BURNT OFFERINGS....

whats this one saying .
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nimen:
"My wife must be a good cook"

"The way to a man's heart is through the stomach"

Where is it written that a woman should be the cook and the man the judge on which food is good and not? Wait i'm not siding the womenfolk am just trying to put up a line of reasoning.

Lets imagine this scenario, the woman closes work by 5pm, so does the man, the woman goes to the market which is out of her route home and buys foodstuff, getting out by 6pm, bustling through the traffic jam, she finally gets home by 7pm spending a long hour in the traffic jam, she spends another hour rushing to finish cooking early so that the guy, already watching DSTV eats on time, she finishes by 8pm, the husband blames her for cooking late and touches the food a lil before giving her the remainder.

Is there a written rule that women should be automatically cooks? I see girls laughing at their mates that can't cook as they do, why is cooking a criterion for girls who are about to marry? Why is it not also a criteria for the guys too? A lady should cook for her husband when she's not stressed up, and a guy should do the same when he's not stressed up too, when both are stressed up then they should eat out, or order in, nothing wrong with that, or better still, a cook should be employed, its the job of a cook to cook, not the job of a wife. The wife is a help meet, not a slave.

She helps supplement the family income, she helps wash your cloth, clean your room, go to the market, cooks the food and serve you, abeg... Does that role sound familiar, yeah it does... That of a slave and maid.

Am not even going to talk about those men that don't have a job that expect their wives to do all these for them, they stay home in the morning, sleep in the afternoon, or chase after their extra marital affairs (with the wife's money) in the afternoon, go and drink with his friends in the evening and expect to be served dinner in grand style at night.

I no get their time

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS VIEW, BUT ITS TRUE cheesy grin cheesy grin
Nimensod
nobody asked the wife to work. besides, nobody asked her to work far from home. if she can't cook, then what is the point of all the working?
Re: Wife Material: Must She Be A Good Cook? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
I agree with u OP cook for what when there is Mr Biggs angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My List Of The Qualities I Want In A Woman / Husband Scarcity / Qualities To Look Out For In a Potential Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.