Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,131 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ (27715 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / BREAKING News:obasanjo Finally Defects To Apc / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo's Letter Nearly A Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Neatboy(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2014
This book is available in all APC's offices within the federation. Grab your copy now!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by JohnFrankling(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Did he also talk about the alleged affair he had with his son's wife?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
[size=18pt]
What a very shameless scum bag[/size]

I remember people denying his daughter wrote the letter,so he now knows she did
Any decent man whose children spoke about the way OBJ's kids spoke about him openly to the media would have drunk otapiapia a long time ago.
Tua!

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Ogbuefienubiaka: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
In this Book OJB have exposed others as being bad and him the saint forgetting that we are old enough to know all his atrocities. OBJ main issues is due to his inability to control GEJ via back door. Shameless man

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by ojsmscom(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mogidi:
So who induced Obasanjo to sleep with his son's wife? I bet he's going to blame that on the federal government also.

NAWAAOO
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
He is a stewpid idiotic old fool.hes trying to destabilize Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by holatin(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
iyabo is a bastard
Even though obasanjo is an asshole
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by hensben(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
SMH
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
Neatboy:
This book is available in all APC's offices within the federation. Grab your copy now!!
Obj has no shame

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Bryan12(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
ToyozzieTohBad:
c
Right on time.sister
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by condralbede(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
Obj has been teaching iyabo dirty job since the time in memorial!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by sholatech(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
The contents and timing of this book shows clearly no one has rattled obj before like GEJ. Interesting!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Neatboy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
OBJ doesn't care about what Nigerians think of him simply because he knows so well that Nigerians don't think.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Blood is thicker than water. It would be the same Iyabo that would send emissaries to him to forgive her.
When political opponents decide to pit blood relatives against each other, then one must know the its not worth it.
By and by, politics is way too much of a dirty game.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 2:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
ok o
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by MillionDollars: 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nothing more!!! LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by fred04(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na WETIN OBJ TALK? ;DNa WETIN OBJ TALK?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by ibroman12(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am enjoying dis old man story. Front page tinz
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Adminisher: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
Francon:
Enough of this man gist abeg

Noooooooo!!!!!.
We want more. God is doing something here. Boko Haram sponsorship must also be exposed by somebody. Who bombed Eagle Square on our independence day. We need hard justice and closure in this country everything must be exposed. Malabu oil; Obj, GEJ and Adoke took Shell money and that must be exposed too
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by synergycom19: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
truth is, obasanjo is one jobless old man. I actually pity him. mtchew
It's clear now that's you don't know the meaning of joblessness
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by BetaThings: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
CyberWolf:
Obasanjo destroyed Nigeria..he should go and lick his shi***t angry
Tried to destroy Nigeria by giving us Jonathan
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Iluv:
wtf??
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
I hope Iyabo replies him soon
Let's hear more
The most dysfunctional man ever to rule Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
synergycom19:

It's clear now that's you don't know the meaning of joblessness
whatever mtchew
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by kingopta(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Haas this man ehn....am very sure we haven't seen the last of him
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Hoii(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
This man na agbaya jor
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by pekeyim: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
What about Gbenga's Wife now? Baba Iyabo? Abi na the current administration activate you Joystick to work

You were in Power for 11 years and 7 Months. That is about ~ 21.5 % of our History After Independence , You still have the guts to speak?

Well it's not your fault, It's the kind of structure you laid down, that allows for such nonsense,!!!.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Salient points from Iyabo,refresh your memory

Skirt chaser, fathering children he cannot count,no honor amongst his offspring

We, your family, have borne the brunt of your direct cruelty and also suffered the consequences of your stupidity but got none of the benefits of your successes. Of course, anyone around you knows how little respect you have for your children.

You think our existence on earth is about you. By the way, how many are we? 19, 20, 21? Do you even know? In the last five years, how many of these children have you spoken to? How many grandchildren do you have and when did you last see each of them? As President you would listen to advice of people that never finished high school who would say anything to keep having access to you so as to make money over your children who loved you and genuinely wished you well.

Wife abuser and raving lunatic

Getting back to my mother, I still remember your beating her up continually when we were kids. What kids can forget that kind of violence against their mother? Your maltreatment of women is legendary. Many of your women have come out to denounce you in public but since your madness is also part of the madness of the society, it is the women that are usually ignored and mistreated. Of course, you are the great pretender, making people believe you have a good family life and a good relationship with your children but once in a while your pretence gets cracked.

A psychopath ,irresponsible ,petty and an imbe.cile

You are one of those petty people who think the progress and success of another takes from you. You try to overshadow everyone around you, before you and after you. You are the prototypical “Mr. Know it all”. You’ve never said “I don’t know” on any topic, ever. Of course this means you surround yourself with idiots who will agree with you on anything and need you for financial gain and you need them for your insatiable ego. This your attitude is a reflection of the country. It is not certain which came first, your attitude seeping into the country’s psyche or the country accepting your irresponsible behavior for so long.

Like you and your minions, it’s a symbiotic relationship. Nigeria has descended into a hellish reality where smart, capable people to “survive” and have their daily bread prostrate to imbeci.le. Everybody trying to pull everybody else down with greed and selfishness — the only traits that gets you anywhere. Money must be had and money and power is king. Even the supposed down-trodden agree with this.

Nation destroyer who didn't even honor his own mother

You and your cronies mentioned in your letter have left the country worse than you met it at your births in the 1930’s and 1940’s. Nigeria is not the creation of any of you, and although you feel you own it and are “Mr Nigeria” deciding whether the country stays together or not, and who rules it; you don’t. Nigeria is solely the creation of the British. My dear gone Grandmother whose burial you told people not to attend, was not born a Nigerian but a proud Ijebu-Yoruba woman. Togetherness is a choice and it must serve a purpose.

Her conclusion

I won’t be your legacy, let your legacy be Nigeria in the fractured state you created because, it was always your way or the highway.This is the end of my communication with you for life. I pray Nigeria survives your continual intervention in its affairs.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/senator-iyabos-11-page-letter-to-her-father-gen-obasanjo/166935/

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Adminisher: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
Babymama1:
[size=18pt]
What a very shameless scum bag[/size]

I remember people denying his daughter wrote the letter,so he now knows she did
Any decent man whose children spoke about the way OBJ's kids spoke about him openly to the media would have drunk otapiapia a long time ago.
Tua!

If I was in Obasanjo' s shoes I would do what he is doing now. It is only in the movies that enemies use your children against you and you stay idle. He must also have told some lies in the book so I think everybody mentioned should come forward with a public denial if the story were not true. Let the games begin we are in harvesting period but all secrets must come out before 2015.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Goahead(m): 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
This old dictator should go and rest.
Making the headlines with his foolishnessgringrin

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Adminisher: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mogidi:
So who induced Obasanjo to sleep with his son's wife? I bet he's going to blame that on the federal government also.

Don't worry that one the truth will still come out even though it is a private matter. I still don't believe it.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
JohnFrankling:
Did he also talk about the alleged affair he had with his son's wife?
If you had read the OP, you won't be asking this silly question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.