Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ (27716 Views)

Obasanjo Finally Replies Jonathan’s Letter On New Foundation / BREAKING News:obasanjo Finally Defects To Apc / Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo's Letter Nearly A Year After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by anytexy: 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2014
I dont have time for rubbish joor. Oshomole should say to OBJ what he said to a widow.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by tuyi19: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Amanwulu1:
Olushegwu. Yar'adua govt was against u n gej govt is against u, den I suggest u examine ur way. I hear u don't take advice else I'd suggest d elders in ur place caution u b4 it's too late if not too late already.

You need to undertand engilsh, hater, he never said Yaradua govt was against him but some Cabal in the government.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
If any of my children said the above quotes I posted ,about me I will ask death to come and kill me or I do it myself
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by santana45: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Old man, you got nothing to say. Bow your head in shame.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by sadlas(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mogidi:
So who induced Obasanjo to sleep with his son's wife? I bet he's going to blame that on the federal government also.
who knows wether you did as he did.you no know this one na family affairs?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by mailadedamola(m): 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
THE GREATEST MAN NIGERIA HAS EVER PRODUCED.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by NobleAky(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
firstafricanews:
Nearly a year after his daughter, Iyabo, wrote a well-publicised open letter to him, former President Olusegun Obasanjo has replied her, alleging that she was induced by President Goodluck Jonathan’s administration to write the stinker. In portions of his latest memoirs, My Watch, seen in advance by TheCable, Obasanjo said he had been warned that “this administration” was attempting to induce two of his daughters to do a “dirty job” and that he warned both of them against it. Obasanjo said Iyabo succumbed to the advances because of “her character” and “the influence of her mother” – who is the retired general’s first wife. In her letter, Iyabo, a former commissioner in Ogun state and former senator, recounted Obasanjo’s failings as a father and questioned his moral right to criticise others. “This is the end of my communication with you for life. I pray Nigeria survives your continual intervention in its affairs,” she wrote.

Obasanjo had written a highly critical letter to Jonathan titled “Before It Is Too Late” in which he raised issues about insecurity and corruption in the country. He wrote: “You must hold yourself most significantly responsible for what happens or fails to happen in Nigeria and in any case, most others will hold you responsible and God who put you there will surely hold you responsible and accountable.” Obasanjo further repeated an allegation that Jonathan was training snipers to kill his political opponents

He had remained silent since Iyabo’s open letter to him was published in the medai, but has now responded in volume one of the three-volume memoirs. Obasanjo wrote: “I got a warning that this administration was attempting to induce two of my daughters, including Iyabo, to do a dirty job. I warned them both against it, but because of her character, the influence of her mother and her attitude, Iyabo succumbed; the other daughter did not. “I was warned about a former minister of finance, who wrote the reply for Jonathan, and about the writer of the letter to which E. K. Clark appended his signature. Iyabo’s letter and the response to it has been treated as a family issue, so that all the members of the family can be equipped with the other side of the story from me for posterity. “If Iyabo was childish and unwise enough to allow herself to be used, no other member of the family should allow himself or herself to be so used. Tolerance and acceptance of others must be practised in the face of any provocation, no matter how vile.” Obasanjo has previously been openly accused of incest and adultery by his son, Gbenga, who sought to divorce his wife alleging that his father was sleeping with her.

The former president, meanwhile, said a “cabal” surrounding late President Umaru Musa Yar’Adau framed corruption charges against Iyabo when she was a senator in order to get back at him because of his personal views against them. “My adversaries tried other means to get to me,” he stated. “If Obasanjo could not be cut down to size, they must have thought, what about those close to him, including his daughter? When Senator Iyabo, my daughter, was accused of corruption, I took my time to have a serious interview with her on what exactly had transpired. She briefed me in detail and I was satisfied. “But I did not stop there. I spoke with the Senate President, who also briefed me and assured me that Iyabo had not committed any offence as he had personally looked into the matter.

- See more at: http://firstafricanews.ng/index.php?dbs=openlist&s=8357#sthash.KO4QnjT7.dpuf

http://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-obasanjo-finally-replies-iyabo-says-induced-dirty-job
...the best for Obasanjo to be doing now since he likes attention is to bring back our lost culture of Moonlight tales where an elder would gather children around him to tell them stories of

1: how the tortoise broke its shell

2: how the leopard developed its spots

3: why the Nose of A Dog is always dark

4: why the He goats always smells

without which he should go and sit down. Pls he should allow whoever is in control to concentrate period

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by mailadedamola(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2014
OBJ always speak with fact and evidence. www.nairaland.com/2031969/should-obj-forgive-goodluck-he
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by ib22003(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
i believe there is another story behind obj and his daughter.

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by kenex4ever(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
Na old age brain disease dey worry OBJ. Child molester!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by tete7000(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nigeria is quite unfortunate to have men of low character like Obasanjo as leaders. How do you explain a man exchanging words with her daughter in public domain? What has become of private discourse between father and daughter?
I have always known that the greatest challenge facing Africa is one of having men who can't keep the house together ruling us. The family is the basic and simplest segment of the society, show me a man who failed as a husband and I will show you a man not worthy of being trusted with any leadership role. Okikiolu Olusegun Obasanjo is a failed man. See him revealing his family secret in public. Sadly, no peace for a wicked man. Baba yi ma ka titi to fi ma Ku ni - meaning he is going to keep confessing like a witch till he dies.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Adminisher: 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
tete7000:
Nigeria is quite unfortunate to have men of low character like Obasanjo as leaders. How do you explain a man exchanging words with her daughter in public domain? What has become of private discourse between father and daughter?
I have always known that the greatest challenge facing Africa is one of having men who can't keep the house together ruling us. The family is the basic and simplest segment of the society, show me a man who failed as a husband and I will show you a man not worthy of being trusted with any leadership role. Okikiolu Olusegun Obasanjo is a failed man. See him revealing his family secret in public. Sadly, no peace for a wicked man. Baba yi ma ka titi to fi ma Ku ni - meaning he is going to keep confessing like a witch till he dies.

The failed man is the president sharing his constitutional duties with a half educated aggressive wife.
OBJ did not reveal his family secrets in public, his children did and were all probably telling lies. As for family issues, count Mandela, Clinton, Putin, Mugabe, Buhari, Chime, Ojukwu' s father, Ojukwu himself and so many others as people in public life who were either divorced or have had family issues. It does not subtract from their record of service to their people. Compare these to Babangida, Abacha and other who never had family issues in public but were very evil.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by aadoiza: 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2014
After stealing the nation's money finish--and--you still dey expect sane people to buy your daffy autobiography, I dey await the free-pdf edition.( Not to read am oo.)

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by watchindelta(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
this yeye Nigerian citizens n their yeye past n present presido has really lost it. evildoers ppl shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Orikinla(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Sometimes Nigerian politics is another Nollywood thriller.
Too much stage drama.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
tuyi19:

You need to undertand engilsh, hater, he never said Yaradua govt was against him but some Cabal in the government.

obasanjo called yaradua ingrate in his book...every one except u know. yaradua and obasanjo Whr at loggerheads before his demise

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by benson81(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
The same induced Iyabo later bashed this present govt.pls did he mention his f.cuking of Gbenga's wife in the book

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Shalomdee(f): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nigerians will always insult. Which of us does not have family secrets?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2014
sadlas:
who knows wether you did as he did.you no know this one na family affairs?

it stopped being private the day they made it public..
Tank God goodluck no be president then. una for say na him...

obasanjo should go and sit down. trying to play on our intelligence. if u 're a good man. nobody 'll contemplate using ur kids against u....

if u read iyabo letter. U won't fail to notice how bitter and disappointed she is with obj.

which father with all political and monetary connection. still have hots for sons wife....a man who make demand from his family( sons wife ) just to take care of them... this collaborate iyabos claim that he abandoned his family....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Have they started selling d book. I need a copy.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

The failed man is the president sharing his constitutional duties with a half educated aggressive wife.
OBJ did not reveal his family secrets in public, his children did and were all probably telling lies. As for family issues, count Mandela, Clinton, Putin, Mugabe, Buhari, Chime, Ojukwu' s father, Ojukwu himself and so many others as people in public life who were either divorced or have had family issues. It does not subtract from their record of service to their people. Compare these to Babangida, Abacha and other who never had family issues in public but were very evil.

none of the persons u mentioned have been accused of sleeping with sons wife....wife molest. abandoning family.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by ultraGM: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2014
EroticAngelina:
truth is, obasanjo is one jobless old man. I actually pity him. mtchew

Liar! He is a farmer
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by alobam1: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mogidi:
So who induced Obasanjo to sleep with his son's wife? I bet he's going to blame that on the federal government also.
.. Yes Gej did..Lol
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
patmaine:

none of the persons u mentioned have been accused of sleeping with sons wife....wife molest. abandoning family.

Or beating up their wives
Sleeping with every mgbeke that comes his way and fathering children like a hog
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by benson81(m): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
OBJ,Leviticus 18:15 says thus:15 Thou shalt not uncover the unclothedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.pls go and remove the stone from ur eyes before blowing sand frm the eyes of others.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by tete7000(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
Adminisher:

How many of those did you hear exchanging words with their children in public? Having a family issue that filtered into the press is different from a man and daughter, a man and son divulging and writing books on family secrets they could call family meeting and solve. Furthermore, your assertion that the allegations could be lies changes nothing about my notion of who Obasanjo is. If your child goes public to write so much (lies as you would want me to believe) as Iyabo wrote about her father, it just tells how well the father has tutored and trained his children - it's the same thing the man just did about his daughter (how do you proof Obasanjo himself is not lying about what he wrote concerning Iyabo and her mother?). She learnt well from her father, a true daughter indeed she is.
When you talk about the President sharing his power with his wife, the likes of Obasanjo set the precedence or have you forgotten so soon how Stella Obasanjo catwalked the Nigerian landscape and celebrated the first lady office. If Obasanjo has done well, we will not have our current leader. We have him because Obasanjo planned to plant someone who is sick and can be subjugated in the office after his third term he now vehemently denies failed. And I am really surprised you quoted Mugabe as among honourable men around. Maybe your definition of what is honourable is totally different from mine. As far as I know and I am concerned, Mugabe is one of the worst president from the African continent. If you don't agree, explain to me how the man has positively transformed his country.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by Amanwulu1(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
tuyi19:

prof lover. I never knew yar'adua's govt was made up of umaru n his wife alone. Pls tell me sometin those cabal appointed demselves into d govt. Also everybody in gej govt is working against obj including his children. Na u, LOVER, come like am pass. Go n teach ur fellow ignoramus english.
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by tola9ja: 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
the wright man for the job

Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by xtervaganza(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
CyberWolf:
Obasanjo destroyed Nigeria..he should go and lick his shi***t angry
did he destroy your life?
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by ololo12: 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
You nailed it bro!

quote author=Chiefpriest1 post=28728031]Obasanjo is a complex and complicated human being. He has so many good sides which I think outweigh his evil side.

He made many mistakes during his administration,though he would never admit it because of his natural stubbornness.

Say what you will, obasanjo remains one of the strongest presidents Nigeria has ever had. He was never afraid to take decisions unlike what we have today. He has/had capacity though it's debatable what he did with it.

But is he in a position to criticize anybody? This is debatable depending on where you stand.

If jonathan really used iyabo against Obj,then it must have been a masterstroke,though inherently evil. Obj would have done worse stuff.[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by zanga420: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2014
Obj stop disturbing n heating up the polity. Its a pity that some gullibles still take u serious, because nigeria is a land of many gullibles
Re: Obasanjo Finally Replies Iyabo, Says She Was Induced To Do ‘dirty Job’ by darediamond(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2014
Aaaaaah! Epe!!!
Omo ye ori e oo!!
tete7000:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Reuben Abati Trolls Governor Rochas Okorocha On IG (photo) / Obaseki Campaigns In Etsako Central (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.