Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

(polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring (5242 Views)

She Doesn't Wear Her Wedding Ring Cos Her Husband Removed His Own / Must A Man Wear Suit On His Wedding Day / Making Love Before One's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

How athletic?

Post a pic / gif so we understand you better. Remember a pic is worth 1000+ words... tongue

I will soon post pics of my wedding to the fourth husband so that you can see. grin wink
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by EfemenaXY: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I will soon post pics of my wedding to the fourth husband so that you can see. grin wink

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by EfemenaXY: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2014
Er...just make sure Sagamite is your fourth husband. It's about time someone makes a decent man out of him. cheesy cheesy
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by emmadejust(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2014
EfemenaXY:
Er...just make sure Sagamite is your fourth husband. It's about time someone makes a decent man out of him. cheesy cheesy

who or What is sagamite? is it an insect or virus or name of person
Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by donodion(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
emmadejust:
lipsrsealed As an african man who is entiltle to marry/wed more than one wife(polygamy), in the situation where he have the wedding ring of his first wife and then Gotto to marry the second wife While wedding ring wil be exchance, When he already have the ring of his first wife on, What can he do Like ......
* wearing the two ring at once or

* removing the ring of first marriage to wear second marriage

but on this situation I think removing the first marriage ring is Like you have divorce your first wife to marry the second one only....

give your own suggestion About this matter Which has not been communicated to many

How many fingers does tthe man have? if first wife wedding ring is on the left fourth finger,then place the second wives ring on the third left hand.Abi na curse if ring no dey the third left finger ni?grin .. in fact he can place the second wife ring on his right fourth finger.Fingers full ground to carry rings abeg.

1 Like

Re: (polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 14, 2017
Visit this thread to read interesting submissions on matters arising in polygyny, like: Is it advisable for the first and second wife to live together? ; should a man that is not capable of fulfilling the sexual needs of the first wife take a second wife?
https://www.nairaland.com/4112695/polygyny-should-live-second-wife#61411074

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / Please , Advise Me . I cant stand my husband thing. / Baby Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.