Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Making Love Before One's Wedding - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Making Love Before One's Wedding (8381 Views)

(polygamy) Can A Man Wear More Than One Wedding Ring / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court / Making Love & Raising A Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Love Before One's Wedding by balash(m): 9:17pm On May 03, 2007
i beleive from d little knowledge i have oo i beleive itz kind of weird wht u just havw to do is open ur eyes well before making advances but somepple alwayz says do u want me to marry a basket that i i will now get to know after marriage which will be very late,i dont think so u just have to behave maturely and talk sensible with her and she will be the one to tell u she is not a virgin and she will be sorry she did but saying u want to text first its weird and god will find it hard to forgive u lets all try our best to eradicate adulteries and co and keep fate in god and make our country great again whtz ur own views
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by worldman(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2007
the little idea i have is that it's very wrong to get maried to a girl u have u have not teasted b/4, 4 me i can't marry a girl i have never make love to b/4, i have to see her body first infact i i'll like to get married to a vigin not a public toilet, what i mean is this i i'll like to get married an under age girl
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by jesusfreak(f): 11:00am On May 05, 2007
what's all this talk about baskets and public toilets?

where did u guys throw the dignity and pride of a woman?

sex before marriage shld be a personal decision so i wont make any comments on that.

but dignity is one word we shldnt toy with sad
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Reverend(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2007
There is nothing wrong with indulging in penetrative sex before marriage. It is up to the individuals concerned. If you both consent then go for it.

Sex is one of the greatest pleasures in the World and even better, it is one of the only things left that is free of charge grin grin grin
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by soulpatrol(f): 9:43pm On May 06, 2007
some nigerian men should be schooled about the words they use when referring to women and sex. quit using all these disgusting choice of words to describe sex or whatever. haba! if a woman wants to have sex before marriage or whatever, then it is her business, you dont have to resort to name calling - basket? public toliet? c'mon now, do those sound right? afterall, it goes both ways. men choose to have sex before marriage as much even if not more than women. what's the big deal? quit the double standard, please, its sooooo tired!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by pattiano(f): 3:54pm On May 07, 2007
World man you talk RUBBISH. Tell me are you a Virgin yourself and tell me if you,ve never disvirgined a girl before. Now that you have finished savouring girls you want to pick a virgin sorry u will not get one because there is no virgin land again and remember that what soever you sow you must reap period.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by soulpatrol(f): 9:57pm On May 07, 2007
@pattiano. thank u o. some guys are just ignorant and stupid! mind boggling!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by English1(f): 12:22am On May 08, 2007
You want to marry a child - that's disgusting. Paedophile.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by soulpatrol(f): 12:34am On May 08, 2007
grin grin grin
i think he just has problems communicating with the right words. not that he wants to marry a child. well, i would hope not!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Nicer(m): 11:02am On May 08, 2007
balash, worldman, get a life! how can u refer to a woman as a basket or public toilet just cos she had sex before marriage? give women their dignity.and u know what? whoever told u marrying a virgin means u will have a happy married life? it's no gurantee brothers! think about it,
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by stranger12: 11:51am On May 08, 2007
English1:

You want to marry a child - that's disgusting. Paedophile.

no, the word "girl" can be used for a 30 year old.

Haven't you heard of a "girls night out"?
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by opuro(m): 12:19pm On May 08, 2007
dont misunderstand worldman people
       for real there are some babes that if u try them , thy are like Basket if u dont try such and u marry them and latter discover what will u do? abi u go do plastic surgery 4 the thing?
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by English1(f): 9:42am On May 13, 2007
He said 'i'll like to get married an under age girl'.

under age girl - this is a child.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Akinagirl(f): 7:53pm On May 15, 2007
World
you are discusting angry
and besides whats with the contradictions, you cannot marry someone who u have not have sex with, but u want to marry a virgin how is that so??
shut up!!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by closetpervert(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2007
women sell their own body for money - so stop talking about men respecting women and being dignified with women - when women stop selling their body for money, then come back to me I will be the first to respect women -

All of you here will definitely jump to sex before your wedding night - so stop being hypocritical.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by omoge(f): 9:22pm On May 15, 2007
abi ooo. girls, ladies, women etc keep your vee jay jay away from them. guys eh, they talk from both side of their mouth o grin

Akinagirl:

World
you are discusting angry
and besides whats with the contradictions, you cannot marry someone who u have not have sex with, but u want to marry a virgin how is that so??
shut up!!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Roadblock: 10:11am On May 16, 2007
What is the purpose of sex? Why did God create it? 1. If it was for just for the fun of it, then it won’t be wrong to have it with anybody. you will agree with me that it is more than just for the fun of it. (2) if it is for procreation, then you have only have it with your husband for the purpose of creating babies. (3) Lastly, if it is to bring closeness and cordiality between two parties then you can chose to have it with anyone you intend to have a close relationship with which will make it ok with anybody even the so called prostitutes. You will agree with me the kind of closeness that can be developed through sex is meant for the married, Husband and wife. Have you ever wondered why some people find it difficult to leave relationships in which they get beaten blue-black every time? It is simply because their soul is tied to that relationship. That is what sex does. I am sure you will not like to tie your soul to a wrong person.
Final word- Premarital sex lands people where they dont like. It rids a relationship of trust. If I can sleep with you before marriage just because I am your friend and i believe I love you, then anybody can sleep with you as long as they give you the kind of attention that I gave you. A better looking guy, more comfortable, and more caring guy will do the magic. Also fore the guy, he can sleep with any girl that he feels comfortable with and all these continue after wedding.

1 Like

Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by bdaf(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2007
IT IS NOT GOOD. AND NOT ADVICABLE.
smileyIF U R OPPORTUNE, DONT GET INVOLVED smiley
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by laudate: 2:55pm On May 18, 2007
closetpervert:

women sell their own body for money - so stop talking about men respecting women and being dignified with women - when women stop selling their body for money, then come back to me I will be the first to respect women -

Please would all the ladies in the house, be kind enough to ask this guy how many of his sisters or female relatives, have sold their bodies for money? A quick response would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by mazaje(m): 12:03am On May 19, 2007
Aint nothing wrong with premarital sex, its good and it should be a personal choice.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by teddyface(m): 12:50am On May 19, 2007
its bad luck angry
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by champredd(m): 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2007
Sexual immorality is a worldwide disease right now. Practice this exercise as you go out each day, try to guess the number of virgins you met each day both male and female, nowadays some kids start having sex from age 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by champredd(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2007
Sexual immorality is a worldwide disease right now. Practice this exercise as you go out each day, try to guess the number of virgins you met each day both male and female, nowadays some kids start having sex from age 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or 13 (if u consider the 26 yr-old "girl" in New Zealand having sex with a 13 yr-old boy)
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Reverend(m): 8:03am On Jun 23, 2007
Our father
who aren't in heaven,
Hollow be thy name.
Thy kingdom dead,
thy will be read.
On earth as if there were a heaven.
Give us this day our daily dream
and deliver us from reality.
For thine is the falsehood,
the corruption
and the Horror
forever and ever
Hy-men.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by efuah(f): 11:49am On Jun 23, 2007
closetpervert:

All of you here will definitely jump to sex before your wedding night - so stop being hypocritical.
If women sell their body for money then by all means you're one of the buyers! grin
Some guys talk as if they dnt know that their co guys also do sleep with big women for money. what's the name for that one?? is it not for money too.
Abeg say some women! cuz some of us here are very innocent. if u think u r decent, am decent as well.

laudate:

Please would all the ladies in the house, be kind enough to ask this guy how many of his sisters or female relatives, have sold their bodies for money? A quick response would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.
ask him for me dear.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by doctorb1(f): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2007
making love before one's wedding or not making love before one's wedding that is the question!!! so i suggest Reverend remember that and stop making mockery of a prayer that means a lot to a lot of people angry
P.S. I didnt wait till my wedding &sometimes i wonder how dat would have felt undecided
people help me out, if u wait till your wedding day will you have the strength for a wedding reception or just run to the nearest closed space once your pronounced man &wife grin
&is there anybody out there apart from me that hates the expression, "saving myself for my husband" angry
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Reverend(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2007
It is an empty and meaningless prayer. It only has any meaning to the deluded and weak members of the human race.

It was written by man for man to control. taking a dump in the morning also has a meaning for many of use lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by MP007(m): 4:52am On Jun 24, 2007
some people like testin the waters
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Iskwew(f): 5:27am On Jun 25, 2007
Roadblock:

Final word- Premarital sex lands people where they don't like. It rids a relationship of trust. If I can sleep with you before marriage just because I am your friend and i believe I love you, then anybody can sleep with you as long as they give you the kind of attention that I gave you. A better looking guy, more comfortable, and more caring guy will do the magic. Also fore the guy, he can sleep with any girl that he feels comfortable with and all these continue after wedding.

I agree with u all d way Roadblock. It erodes the issue of trust between a husband and wife. I will be getting married this coming fall, and my beloved and I have both agreed, that despite our strong attraction and physical desires, we want our marriage bed to be undefiled when we come together as one after marriage. Yes we are both older and have been in a relationship before this one, but since being together, at this point, we will be each other's last - and are saving ourselves to give to each other AFTER being wed. We cannot do anything about the past except repent, learn and turn away from those things - which means to come back to priniciples of our faith together. So 5 - 10 + years from now, my husband will not have to look back and wonder "if another man pays her attention and she is put out with me - will she lay with him?" And i will have that same trust in him. THAT is a large basis of building a life together. IMHO
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Roadblock: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2007
Iskwew:

I agree with u all d way Roadblock. It erodes the issue of trust between a husband and wife. I will be getting married this coming fall, and my beloved and I have both agreed, that despite our strong attraction and physical desires, we want our marriage bed to be undefiled when we come together as one after marriage. Yes we are both older and have been in a relationship before this one, but since being together, at this point, we will be each other's last - and are saving ourselves to give to each other AFTER being wed. We cannot do anything about the past except repent, learn and turn away from those things - which means to come back to priniciples of our faith together. So 5 - 10 + years from now, my husband will not have to look back and wonder "if another man pays her attention and she is put out with me - will she lay with him?" And i will have that same trust in him. THAT is a large basis of building a life together. IMHO
Iskwew, I am very happy for your decision, May God continue to see you through and make your marriage a point of reference to others. You have laid a very good foundation. It cant be any better. Religion apart that is the first step to a lasting blissful relationship and marriage. Congrats.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by Banderas(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2007
Actually it's quite risky, especially nowadays when women have rights to say no to their husbands. What if you marry a frigid woman? What if he has a small member? What if you both are simply not sexually compatible?

I will test the product before purchasing, thank you very much. I'm sure Adam didn't go to a church before he and Eve started hooking up.

And there are some african cultures where you're expected to have sex before getting married.

This whole marriage before sex is jewish/european culture being forced down on us.

While I do agree it may have its good points, I don't just swallow everything the man/woman on the pulpit tells me.
Re: Making Love Before One's Wedding by mellow(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
If the woman should save herself for her Husband then

it is only expedient that the man do the same thing too.

What is good for the Landlord's Dog is equally good for the

Landlord's Goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

One Of These Could Be Reasons For Your Failures In Spiritual Mission / Please Help! My Wife Is Too Sexually Uptight / Rigid / What Sleeping With Married Men Taught Me About Infidelity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.