Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. (1775 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by teasey(f): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2014
guys be truthful, do u have the patience to teach a lady you know that can't cook, and you are willing to marry her even after knowing she cannot cook.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Blakjewelry(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2014
Yeah it will be fun teaching her, that is if she is ready to learn and a good learner.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Maamin(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2014
No problem..i will be glad to teach her given that she is looking hot with all the curves in the right places..it will be titled "Love and Kitchen" grin

#TeamICanCookVeryWell
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by AJ01(m): 9:51am On Dec 10, 2014
In this country....kai...she dey mad ....I can't ooo
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Mynd44: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2014
Am I dating her because of food or because I want to be with her?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Infomizer(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2014
I'm not Willy, I'm Infomizer. grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by izsmike: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2014
if she cnt cook that means she had a poor relationship with her mom, she is going to ve big problem with ur mom too... safe the future crisis by not even dating her not to talk of marriage... buh if she is dangote daughter who cares
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Tymax(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Willy grin cheesy

Anyway, I have no business dating a gal who can't cook.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Yustash001(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2014
That's if i can cook....no, never......
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Oahray: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
I'd have said "yes, if she's always willing to learn" but that would present a paradox of sorts.

If I say yes, it means she's always willing to learn.

If she's always willing to learn, she'd have done so at home.

But if she had done so at home, there wouldn't be much to teach her.

If there isn't much to teach her, then she can cook and so no use saying yes.

If she cannot cook, then there is much to teach her.

If there is much to teach her, she didn't learn at home.

If she didn't learn at home, she isn't always ready to learn.

If she isn't ready to learn then I cannot say yes.

Ok, I'm lost myself lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by MrCork: 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
teasey:
guys be truthful, do u have the patience to teach a lady you know that can't cook, and you are willy to marry her even after knowing she cannot cook.

.....babes r u male or females? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by tundeen2010(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
I wil date her if she's rdy to learn
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Gwan2(m): 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
izsmike:
if she cnt cook that means she had a poor relationship with her mom, she is going to ve big problem with ur mom too... safe the future crisis by not even dating her not to talk of marriage... buh if she is dangote daughter who cares
Wrong assertion......I hav å female frnd who have a perfect relationahip wit her Mum bt cant cook....Reasons, she is over pampered ås she has lyk 3 elder sistaz wu normally do da house chores.
Ås 4 havin å gal wu dnt hav å gud cutellary skill, OMG, in diz world wer men rada do an economy marriage (yea, marriage wer u wil nt in anywy b a financial burden to ur husband, eida ur parent or u ar gallant financially) dan I lov u..I lov u kinda marriage?......The gal juz hav to hav å Sellin point Wich wil kinda complement her Poor cutellary skill n also enthusiatic abt learning...nt da kitchen is nt ma tin kinda galz (o yes, som galz say dat diz 21st century).......
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Melahou(m): 4:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
date her for what na...
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
No, I don't have that kind of patience
do u have the patience to teach a man how to cook?

It's a deal breaker if he can't cook
A man who can't cook is highly irresponsible
A real man should be able to stand the heat of the kitchen
tongue
are you willing to marry him even if he cannot cook?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by whitemosquito(f): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gwan2:

Wrong assertion......I hav å female frnd who have a perfect relationahip wit her Mum bt cant cook....Reasons, she is over pampered ås she has lyk 3 elder sistaz wu normally do da house chores.
Ås 4 havin å gal wu dnt hav å gud cutellary skill, OMG, in diz world wer men rada do an economy marriage (yea, marriage wer u wil nt in anywy b a financial burden to ur husband, eida ur parent or u ar gallant financially) dan I lov u..I lov u kinda marriage?......The gal juz hav to hav å Sellin point Wich wil kinda complement her Poor cutellary skill n also enthusiatic abt learning...nt da kitchen is nt ma tin kinda galz (o yes, som galz say dat diz 21st century).......
Brah, you for use pidgin.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Precious91(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
To be candid,looking at the African setting we live in,ts not so easy getting married to a lady who can't cook,but if she is willing to learn and you think you can handle it,why not.I am not marrying her to be my cook anyways,but knowing how to cook is a plus for her.Ts just an understanding between both parties and as the man,know what you are getting into before tying the knot so that you won't make yourself and the lady miserable.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2014
As a bachelor who cooks very well, I have had this notion dat I can go down well with a lady who doesn't know how to cook until the day ma ex embarrassed me in presence of ma friends. Ma close pal celebrated his birthday and we ended up in the club to maximize the fun. After the whole show some of ma friends followed me to the house to crash over. The next morning we were all weak and hungry as a result of the groove of last night so I told ma woman to prepare jollof rice. This was the first time she was cookin for me bc we met not quite long. To cut the story short, after waiting for about two hours to have the meal, she came out with something dat even a dog wud not find easy to masticate. Every body was so sad, I was buried in shame so I had to terminate the relationship afterwards. every woman shud know how to cook. It's so vital
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Mynd44: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2014
^^^
If she goes to an all night party with two of her friends and they come back tired, went to bed and woke up still weak then they ask you to make breakfast for them what will you do?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Melahou(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2014
have i finished teaching myself how to cook?

no room for bad cook pls
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by chinnelle(f): 11:41am On Dec 15, 2014
Oahray:
I'd have said "yes, if she's always willing to learn" but that would present a paradox of sorts.

grin
Confusionist
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by decode55(m): 7:07am On Dec 24, 2014
So, teasey you can't cook eh? undecided

& I was busy liking your profile pic ni

Well, I can teach you sha. smiley wink
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Nmeri17: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2014
I can't cook too cry but since -ve + -ve = +ve
can't cook + can't cook = awesome treat wink
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Exjoker(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2014
With love nothing is impossible...
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by englishmart(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2014
what has she been doing all those while she was with her parents that she couldn't learn to cook? undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by beautycrush24(f): 8:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Me i must marry a guy that can cook o. Cos we need to have at least one chef in the house and from the look of things, its not me grin
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by LewisO: 9:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Oahray:

Yes that's true,
If she wants to learn, she would have been thought.

If she would have been thought, she would have abide to learn.
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Davidovinci(m): 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Only If she's Bill gates or Dangote's daughter............
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by FLAWLES(f): 9:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op so you don't know how to cook?
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 25, 2014
beautycrush24:
Me i must marry a guy that can cook o. Cos we need to have at least one chef in the house and from the look of things, its not me grin

Go for chef training o...Merry Xmas wink
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by syras: 4:00am On Dec 25, 2014
First, I can't cook. So, I wonder how I shall be able to put my lady through on that. However, I can go extra mile to ascertain that she turns one of the greatest cook the world has ever known - as I can put her in school that does that. Besides, I cherish nice scrumptious meal. That's the major love language I have. So, for me, it is compulsory my lady to know how to make one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women / Top-7 Lies Men Tell To Get A Woman / Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.