Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. (1776 Views)

Meet The Kano Lady Who Promised To Buy Car & House For Any Man Who Marries Her / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Beautiful, Caring & Intelligent But Cant Cook - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by LewisO: 4:43am On Dec 25, 2014
syras:
First, I can't cook. So, I wonder how I shall be able to put my lady through on that. However, I can go extra mile to ascertain that she turns one of the greatest cook the world has ever known - as I can put her in school that does that. Besides, I cherish nice scrumptious meal. That's the major love language I have. So, for me, it is compulsory my lady to know how to make one.
Guy sleep now!
Re: Guys, Can You Date A Lady Who Cant Cook?, And Are You Willing To Teach Her.. by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Op send her to catering school. its obvious you ain't teaching her well.
besides, the things you mentioned she does are cooking mistakes , even a seasoned chef is prone to make once in awhile.
if you can't afford a catering school, you can solicit for the help of your female friend or sisters that can cook.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women / Drunk Teenagers Fell To Their Death From A 6th Floor Balcony While Having S*x / Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.